Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity (35336 Views)

Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Mide Funmi-Martins: "I Do Dog Style To Keep My Husband" / Toyin Aimakhu’s Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:57am On Dec 09, 2013
What else women know to do ?
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Ctoosin: 3:35am On Dec 09, 2013
who talk say they're nt compatible, mide is 1dafuly made while d hubby is fearfuly made wc make both 2 fearfuly & 1dafuly made by GOD. 4 those dt undastnd ds yoruba adage, i wnt 2 remind u dt 'ola agbara ojo afeez owo lo n mu odo mide martins shan'
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by dericardos88: 5:32am On Dec 09, 2013
In this case, Love just regained its sight
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by bennysucre(f): 6:23am On Dec 09, 2013
safedriveng:

Now I knw that the impact of the society on marriage. Even ladies prayin to hav afeez sef made comment that u are doin the right thing. This is the lady that all of u made comment that she is not as pretty as her mum and all sort of. This is a lady afeez guy pick up and made a meanin out of her life. Now the pot is beautiful but the porter is no longer worthy of his works. If mide don't knw where she is going atleast she should remember where she is comin from. That black pot has made a wonderful white pap. Non of those pushin u now stood by u den and dey won't wen ur season is over. Ask from ur sis in the industry!

Pardon moi?
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by ogboni76(m): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2013
Honestly guys GIVE THESE GUYS A BREAK! being a celeb does not mean your marriage should crash and not being one is not the visa to a crashles marriage, AS AN INSIDER, i think both of them are adults and know whats good for them(too late) Afeez brought mide out from no where, but Mides mom(FUNMI MARTINS)laid the foundation for her daughter to build on(see the resemblance) so its expected of her to continue where her mother stoped, Afees was just a TUTOR,, its always good to DEFINE YOUR FRIENDSHIP OR RELATIONSHIP, dont let your situations take control of your foresight, thats the mistake mide made, .... THERES MORE TO THIS...#fingerscrossed...

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by myola(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2013
grin grin
Taiwo20:

In English Language pls!

Taiwo e be like sey na u dey do spelling corrections for ur village. grin
Taiwo20:

In English Language pls!

Taiwo e be like sey na u dey do spelling corrections for ur village.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by agabaI23(m): 7:40am On Dec 09, 2013
niceeric:
Ewoo!!!!...agbal!!!!Where hath thou Chemistry gone?NA neutralizaion go occur ooo and NA salt and water go commit ford reaction ooooo
You are right if you are talking about Arrhenius acids and bases only. I was referring to Lewis and Bronsted acids and bases. May be I should have mentioned it.

I do hope you understand the concept of conjugate bases and conjugate acids though.
Don't derail this thread by the way wink wink grin
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Muttex(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2013
It is so sad...My primary concern now is their children.Nollywood bullshit
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by stankezzy: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2013
waleadex: This is a normal thing in movei industries nau,especially Nollywood. grin
nollywood is different from yorubawood.in yorubawood most of d actors look timid nd are nt fluent in english,thats why they act in their native language.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Haryoryhemie(f): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2013
faakay: Lool

Even ma mum doesn't like the guy marrying d girl and 100% sure mide friends too won't like d hubby, she said aw can this okolaaaaa, I mean d guy isn't her type and marry dat guy

To be honest both of them aint compatible

Compatibility isn't based on physical look
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by skyface00(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2013
stankezzy: nollywood is different from yorubawood.in yorubawood most of d actors look timid nd are nt fluent in english,thats why they act in their native language.

We can see how brainy u r sir
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by toskut(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2013
Akshow: I'm not surprised. She is way too sophisticated for that man.
She is not that sophisticated although very pretty. They are both in the same class

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Elizabethoni(f): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2013
denzel2009:

See the thought pattern of a supposed human. Cos she is way out of his league gave her the freedom to cheat on her husband? Your head is not correct!

Hmmmm,dem warn Mide that time o, getting married to her late mum's errand boy,I doubt if he allowed her finish from OOU back then sef,d guy just dey fill her wit sp**m nd she dey born. Now her eyes don clear abi? But y she come dey cheat on d guy na? One can leave such guy without cheating na
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Elizabethoni(f): 9:35am On Dec 09, 2013
ogboni76: Honestly guys GIVE THESE GUYS A BREAK! being a celeb does not mean your marriage should crash and not being one is not the visa to a crashles marriage, AS AN INSIDER, i think both of them are adults and know whats good for them(too late) Afeez brought mide out from no where, but Mides mom(FUNMI MARTINS)laid the foundation for her daughter to build on(see the resemblance) so its expected of her to continue where her mother stoped, Afees was just a TUTOR,, its always good to DEFINE YOUR FRIENDSHIP OR RELATIONSHIP, dont let your situations take control of your foresight, thats the mistake mide made, .... THERES MORE TO THIS...#fingerscrossed...

Mr Man! Shaarrapp and stop lying to people here. Afeez was funmi"s martins errand boy b4 funmi connected him to d movie industry nd he see one change do him first movie in year 2000 with d help of funmi martins sef. Wat foundation r u talkn bout? Funmi wasn't married quite alright nd made some mistakes in d past..is that d reason y Afeez shld molest d young mide then even b4 funmi passed away? ..he brainwashed d poor girl more after her mum's death and made her far from what's she's meant to be today.. he even disencouraged her to continue her schl in oou... Jazz no dey last 4ever,her eyes don clear now...thank God for that but too late...
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by obeski13(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2013
Sometimes i wonder whether some people think before they talk.for the ignoramus who are justifying her action based on d look of man ,where were they when mide lost her mum, and it was this boy that stood by her and her other sibblings..where were these new found admirers when she needed help most.i can bet it,she will pay dearly for her betrayal if indeed d story is true

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Starieangel(f): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2013
She wasn't forced to marry him so wots all dis fuse about?pls ladies if u cnt handle ur infedelity issues,den stay single marriage is nt by force ‎​ßυ† by choice!compatable or not,the man doesn't deserve dis abeg! angry

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by eminikansoso(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2013
Taiwo20:

*where is ....
Thank you jare for correcting me.
Olorun Oba Adao lagba
Premature death will not know your movement ni Agbara Olorun
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by pickabeau1: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2013
seangy4konji: you can never make a whoore a housewife!!!

Damn..... you threw me way back

The B I G!!

Lyrics from the The World is Filled

Just the first nigga that came along when the bitch got out the pen
Bitch only fuckin witchu cause you had a good ass job, nigga nerd
Treat the bitch better than anybody ever treated her
Stupid ass nigga
She ain't nuttin but a hoe!
Bet you fell in love with her man!
You can't turn a hoe into a housewife fool
Everytime you turn your back that bitch is fuckin with dem gangstas

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by amber222(f): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2013
eminikan soso:

Ewooo agbalagba ki wa loja ki ori omo tuntun kowooo
Where are oluwaseun son of osewa
Pls ban these two kids for life
u read my mind.I ws force 2 mv away 4rm ds topic ystdy when i saw d curses & harsh words ds two immature kids were raining on each other because of another person's problem.Its jt too bad dt such is allow on ds forum.
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by buoye1(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2013
agabaI23:
Just like when a strong acid and a strong base react, the equilibrium of the reaction favours the formation of weaker conjugate acid and weaker conjugate base because they are more stable than high energy reaction of two celebrities grin tongue

lafia kuwa?
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2013
lool

folks getting burnt!!!!

ta lo ran yi ni see!! mi mo yi ri! and i dont want to know!

make una come use cain beat me now wink i be small pikin o

who really gives a fuuuckkk about what virtual people say here online? this is a public forum and everybody has his own freedom of speech and contribution!

Respect is recipocal! I stay cool on my own I don't think I do insult someone! I wouldnt take nonsense from anybody insulting me!

You folks telling moderator to ban me? I'm laughing chinese! do you really think I care? I mean what would that take out of me? cry

Guys get busy and stop quoting me and making shiittt out of nonsense!

Cheers!
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by ebonyjummy(f): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2013

Even ma mum doesn't like the guy marrying d girl and 100% sure mide friends too won't like d hubby, she said aw can this okolaaaaa, I mean d guy isn't her type and marry dat guy

oh I c he is now Okolaaaa abi? May god forgive u
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by ebonyjummy(f): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2013
obeski13: Sometimes i wonder whether some people think before they talk.for the ignoramus who are justifying her action based on d look of man ,where were they when mide lost her mum, and it was this boy that stood by her and her other sibblings..where were these new found admirers when she needed help most.i can bet it,she will pay dearly for her betrayal if indeed d story is true
Exactly my dear. I pray she realises her mistake n go back to him. I just pray. Really sad
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by foluks24(f): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2013
still not an xcuse to cheat in mariage.she wasnt blind wen she agreed to mariage befor.

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by spiritchild(f): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2013
Please am I missing something here? The guy said he suspects her and NOT that he caught her or has has evidence of her infidelity. So how does suspicion equal a guilty sentence?

1 Like

Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by paparazzi1987(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
j4sure: i feel very bad 4 dis pple Afeez don suffer b4 coming to limelight.if she actual did it.her late mum wont be happy wit her. their is no woman dat is so beautiful.for any man. if she never love him she should not av agree to marry him initially. Anyway If u need plots of land ranging from #200 upward call 08094542680

Which area for the plot of land (if i may ask ) ?
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by eikeem(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmmmmmm...... Now I know why many relationships never last. 2 people decided to get married and we suddenly feel like one is too good for the other - and most of us are defending it!
It is well ooooooooo
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by ilorioluwaseun: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
dis couples r heck of incompatible couple i wonder ow dey lastd a day...husband 2 ugly wen a guy or gal is ugly luk 4 ugly person lyk u 4 future purpose
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by richardoz(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
ha nawa for nairalanders o. I just dey laugh seeing some comments sensible,senseless,vituperative,sagacious,enlightening and disgusting. well only God knows hidden intents. 'Eni ti o jin si koto o ye ki o ko ara yoku logbon'
Re: Funmi Martins’ Daughter, Mide’s Marriage Crashes Over Infidelity by akwat: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Owu ti Iya gbon, lomo ra owo le.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackface Celebrates His Son, Alexander On His Birthday (photo) / Nigerian Parents Wants Aki & Pawpaw Banned From Nollywood / Davido Finally Wishes Uriel A Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.