Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow (6068 Views)

Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? / I Hate Men / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Iaz93: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,nt all guys are crazy,nt all guys flirt,nt all guys r dumb lyk some guys on Nl,bt "all" guys aren't perfect,infact no 1 is,so if u are luking 4 mr perfect u go old b4 u marry,if u av intrest in a guy and u see dat hez charactar/way of living isn't making u comfortable,try getting close 2 im 2 knw wat abt brought abt it,i knw dat in one way or d other u can change 1 or 2 tinz u don't lyk abt im.and dat wud make im ur own mr perfect!
shockedshockedshocked
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:02am On Dec 08, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,nt all guys are crazy,nt all guys flirt,nt all guys r dumb lyk some guys on Nl,bt "all" guys aren't perfect,infact no 1 is,so if u are luking 4 mr perfect u go old b4 u marry,if u av intrest in a guy and u see dat hez charactar/way of living isn't making u comfortable,try getting close 2 im 2 knw wat abt brought abt it,i knw dat in one way or d other u can change 1 or 2 tinz u don't lyk abt im.and dat wud make im ur own mr perfect!

I didn't know you can be this articulate.. most of your post used to be jabs and jokes.. well I'm impressed..

to the topic,

to add to what my lady Harbosede said.. op.. find your man.. no matter how unrefined and crude he is.. no matter how flirty he is and tame him. mould him into the man you want him to be and you'll be happy you did..

Nobody is perfect
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2013
This is so weird!! So a man that doesnt sleep around and fears God is a perfect human being? Haba, coming from a woman even makes it worse. I accept that all human's have flaws, but asking for those 2 things means I am asking for too much?
Dude.... our generation is doomed!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Not true. I like calm guys who respect themselves and other people. Just this weekend, I was talking to a guy I thought was a good candidate to be my next bf and then he text me this rubbish: When am I going to 'see' you?
Imagine! I am done with ashawo men!

and you interpreted "see" as se.x I presume.. you need to get out of your head.. you're thinking Too much..

spontaneity is the key
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by GentleMimi: 7:06am On Dec 08, 2013
Okikiade: Looking for readymade 'll surely bank them out of world 'Toks'!Laziness
Na wa oooo! The babe stated what she wanted,na sin? When una wan marry,una go dey find humble,caring,hardworking,faithful bla bla bla wife! Now she simply wants a ''God fearing'' man,una just dey attack.Even someone went as far as being insultive. Choi! E don pepper for body ooo.
Mbok,leave the babe joor! Her God will grant her heart desire.
We all get what we deserve.Na the bad guys dey find faithful wives.Why dem no marry the ashys wey dem dey bleep?
Hipocritic bunch!

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2013
OP; all ur post up they; shows how's very young n Naïve u re; when u get older n 'ripe' U'll understand!!!

There re many things in life; U shouldn't strive to pass a message across; U just allow time n exposure do the work 4dem! U re an apt candidate 4 dat.

*kipish*
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
smh AIDS is real...

and condom is real too

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2013
GentleMimi:
Na wa oooo! The babe stated what she wanted,na sin? When una wan marry,una go dey find humble,caring,hardworking,faithful bla bla bla wife! Now she simply wants a ''God fearing'' man,una just dey attack.Even someone went as far as being insultive. Choi! E don pepper for body ooo.
Mbok,leave the babe joor! Her God will grant her heart desire.
We all get what we deserve.Na the bad guys dey find faithful wives.Why dem no marry the ashys wey dem dey bleep?
Hipocritic bunch!

Thanks a million. I thought I was the only one that thought that way. The whole world has turned upside down that the bad is now mainstay in our culture.
Imagine... one of them told me to change a person like they can do the same thing. These same ashawo men are the ones that will be looking for ready-made virgins when they want to marry after they have finished deflowering their whole village. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by ITbomb(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2013
Look me in the eye n tell me the truth
A calm Godfearing man and a caring, celebrity man , which do u want
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by GentleMimi: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

I didn't know you can be this articulate.. most of your post used to be jabs and jokes.. well I'm impressed..

to the topic,

to add to what my lady Harbosede said.. op.. find your man.. no matter how unrefined and crude he is.. no matter how flirty he is and tame him. mould him into the man you want him to be and you'll be happy you did..

Nobody is perfect
Whaaaaaaaat? Mould wetin? Have u been to marriage counselling? They will tell u NEVER to assume u can reform ur spouse! Never! If there are traits in the individual u cannot cope wif,simply find ur way! But if u feel u can deal wif such,then remain in the relationship and ''work'' towards ''reforming'' ur spouse with the help of God's wisdom.
It is left for us to put our faith in God.But an unfaithful and violent man is one i cannot deal wif. If i see a hint of such in him,i'm out.No time for reformation oooo!

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette: This is so weird!! So a man that doesnt sleep around and fears God is a perfect human being? Haba, coming from a woman even makes it worse. I accept that all human's have flaws, but asking for those 2 things means I am asking for too much?
Dude.... our generation is doomed!

there are men who don't sleep around.. a lot Of them... and I'm sure when you were still into "ashawo" Men you pushed a lot of these "guys that don't sleep around to the friendzone"

go look for them and hope they haven't changed..

cos pushing these good guys to the friendzone end up changing them. and I'm sure most guys have been there once or twice.

that it's difficult to find guys who don't sleep around is actually adaptation or rather "evolution" if you wish
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2013
Raymondenyi: OP; all ur post up they; shows how's very young n Naïve u re; when u get older n 'ripe' U'll understand!!!

There re many things in life; U shouldn't strive to pass a message across; U just allow time n exposure do the work 4dem! U re an apt candidate 4 dat.

*kipish*
Puhleeaassseeee. I am not naive. I know what I want and I am not going to go below my standards. There are men out there who fit my requirement and I am going to find them.
Maybe when you marry, you will get a chick that has been sampled by many, since I have to make do and get with a guy like that.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

there are men who don't sleep around.. a lot Of them... and I'm sure when you were still into "ashawo" Men you pushed a lot of these "guys that don't sleep around to the friendzone"

go look for them and hope they haven't changed..

cos pushing these good guys to the friendzone end up changing them. and I'm sure most guys have been there once or twice.

that it's difficult to find guys who don't sleep around is actually adaptation or rather "evolution" if you wish
You know the funny thing is that I have only had one real boyfriend and he was just what I wanted. We broke up because of other reasons. I am just saying that if a guy meets my criteria and we are attracted to each other, GAME ON! If not stand in the corner.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2013
GentleMimi:
Whaaaaaaaat? Mould wetin? Have u been to marriage counselling? They will tell u NEVER to assume u can reform ur spouse! Never! If there are traits in the individual u cannot cope wif,simply find ur way! But if u feel u can deal wif such,then remain in the relationship and ''work'' towards ''reforming'' ur spouse with the help of God's wisdom.
It is left for us to put our faith in God.But an unfaithful and violent man is one i cannot deal wif. If i see a hint of such in him,i'm out.No time for reformation oooo!

well, in as much as you can't change those independent variables of a person like temperament, you can actually influence the dependent variables like "being God fearing".

it all boils down to attitude.. or do you sincerely believe guys are incapable of being faithful?
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2013
ITbomb: Look me in the eye n tell me the truth
A calm Godfearing man and a caring, celebrity man , which do u want
lol, what do you mean by celebrity man? Is that what they call ashawo men these days? nawa o.
I will take the God fearing man anyday. I like myself and my health too much for all the wahala and diseases ashawo men carry these days tongue
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
You know the funny thing is that I have only had one real boyfriend and he was just what I wanted. We broke up because of other reasons. I am just saying that if a guy meets my criteria and we are attracted to each other, GAME ON! If not stand in the corner.

Good.. but then, you've gotta be a Lil flexible.. there's always a chance you'd find someone close but not exactly..
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by jmoore(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2013
You can't tame a wandering di**.

The lady knows what she wants, she is not looking for Mr Perfect. She wants a man who is chaste which is possible.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

Good.. but then, you've gotta be a Lil flexible.. there's always a chance you'd find someone close but not exactly..
Let me ask you a question. Can you get with a chick that is super beautiful and sexy and is everything you want except that she has been sampled by everyone you know?
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2013
jmoore: You can't tame a wandering di**.
Good to know. Im not looking to do that anyway.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by GentleMimi: 7:25am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

well, in as much as you can't change those independent variables of a person like temperament, you can actually influence the dependent variables like "being God fearing".

it all boils down to attitude.. or do you sincerely believe guys are incapable of being faithful?
I believe some are capable of being faithful....but they are sooooo rare! Its like,if a guy is a player,he gets more respect and recognition from his friends.But a gentle and faithful guy is often made mockery of by his friends...na those ones them dey call ''mugu''...abi na lie? I have seen it happen!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Let me ask you a question. Can you get with a chick that is super beautiful and sexy and is everything you want except that she has been sampled by everyone you know?

well.. it depends.. I believe the ppl you regard as gentlemen are ppl whose past has not been explored..

we all have a past.. some which are ugly..

if this girl can let her past become past and is ready to thread a new path.. why not?
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by GentleMimi: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Eeeerrrrrm sweerie,trust me,the answer from most guys will be yes oooo.They no send on this matter,so far sey the babe show green light and she ''set'' wella. grin
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2013
GentleMimi:
I believe some are capable of being faithful....but they are sooooo rare! Its like,if a guy is a player,he gets more respect and recognition from his friends.But a gentle and faithful guy is often made mockery of by his friends...na those ones them dey call ''mugu''...abi na lie? I have seen it happen!

lol.. that's the erroneous assumption.. the pessimism

all guys are capable of being faithful.. I repeat all guys.. and women hold the key
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2013
GentleMimi:
Eeeerrrrrm sweerie,trust me,the answer from most guys will be yes oooo.They no send on this matter,so far sey the babe show green light and she ''set'' wella. grin
Lol, maybe I should have reworded the question to be like can they 'marry' that type of woman.. Thats where you will see these hypocritical men say noo, blahblahblah...
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2013
GentleMimi:

lmao.. you have one warped belief about guys.. wetin they do you?
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette: I can't date a man that has been sleeping around with different women. I want a God fearing man whose main concern while dating me is my character and love of the word of God, not what's between my legs. Any man that has been with more than one woman is already way too much, talkless of those that sleep with different women all the time and think it is normal. What is the difference between him and an ashawo?

P.S.
Dont bring that whole men are key and women are lock nonsense around here. That is still an ashawo key + AIDS is real.

Lols..ur hate dsnt change nothn..jst mind ur bizness aight
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

well.. it depends.. I believe the ppl you regard as gentlemen are ppl whose past has not been explored..

we all have a past.. some which are ugly..

if this girl can let her past become past and is ready to thread a new path.. why not?
LMAO! See answer. Anyway kudos to you for doubling down and not being a hypocrite. But deep down you know that type of ish wont go down well with you. If you want to be a hero, go ahead. Me...... nahh!!!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Okikiade(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2013
All of una ladies, na razor blade whey dey your lips go make you find your so-called Mr. Perfect or perve*t! Elenu bi pon pon... Well I'm going to church to ask for the forgiveness of my sins!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obyrich(m): 7:34am On Dec 08, 2013
What's your definition of God-fearing? There is something whorish about your display pix though you exude appreciable intelligence in your posts. Sometimes good girls, in a bid to look trendy, inadvertently project unpalatable images of themselves thereby attracting unfaithful guys who mess them up and they end up concluding that ALL men are WICKED. There are millions of faithful guys all over the place. You can only attract your kind. My take!

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Okikiade: All of una ladies, na razor blade whey dey your lips go make you find your so-called Mr. Perfect or perve*t! Elenu bi pon pon... Well I'm going to church to ask for the forgiveness of my sins!
Please visit a gynaecologist too on your way back from church. I am concerned about your sexual health too. lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by mascot87(m): 7:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Puhleeaassseeee. I am not naive. I know what I want and I am not going to go below my standards. There are men out there who fit my requirement and I am going to find them.
Maybe when you marry, you will get a chick that has been sampled by many, since I have to make do and get with a guy like that.
You are still very naive, let me tell you this real fact:You will only know the real man you married in your marriage so don't be deceived by the holy and Mr right attitude you see in him before you marry him

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2013
obyrich: What's your definition of God-fearing? There is something whorish about your display pix though you exude appreciable intelligence in your posts. Sometimes good girls, in a bid to look trendy, inadvertently project unpalatable images of themselves thereby attracting unfaithful guys who mess them up and they end up concluding that ALL men are WICKED. There are millions of faithful guys all over the place. You can only attract your kind. My take!
Dude... relax! Its just a picture. I attract who I attract but I think it is all up to me to weed out the bad eggs from the good ones. I just voiced my opinions on guys sleeping around and I have gotten personal attacks. Haba! Is it a crime to want a good guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Topics In Romance Section: What To Do. / After Traditional,She Still Insist She Cant Have Sex Until After Church Wedding / Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.