Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,361 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow (6165 Views)

Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? / I Hate Men / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by abdulkayus(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Na wa ooo, which kinda wahala be dis nah. It seem d OP has struck some nerves here. Y are u guys all agaisnt her? She said she wan a God fearin man who doesnt sleep around. Is that too much to ask? Its as if u guys conscience is judgin u all.
Ok, to u OP, u knw likes attract likes. So for u to have a God fearin man who doesnt sleep around, u urself need to be one. Ur manner, characterm dressin and speech will determine alot. Wish u d best. And keep ur head high up bt dont be arrogant.
Ma Salam
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Enegod(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2013
God fearing men are out there and among us.
The idea is that through faith you will
meet the one especially for you.
Begin praying for him now, before you
meet him.
Pray God keeps his heart from much grief
and suffering. Pray God keeps him chaste
in a world of temptations. Pray God keeps
him safe, and pray God keep in His loving
hands until you meet.
Choose a personal Bible quote if you'd
like, and then 'believe' it!
I've noticed a favorite here:
Psalm 37:4 “Delight yourself in the LORD;
And He will give you the desires of your
heart.”

My personal fav:
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I
have for you,” declares the Lord, plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans
to give you hope and a future".

This puts it all in his hands, including your
singleness.
God Bless!
Happy sunday!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by GentleMimi: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2013
caseless: *yawns in heyana's style* are u God-fearing? variety chases away boredom and it brings life, so allow men that want to sleep around do that in their own best interest and u can stick around, wait for ur virgin to come and pick u. undecided
Ashawo kobo kobo..... grin
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Gudiza(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2013
HAPPY SUNDAY FELLAS

#pausesforabriefmomentinhistory
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Gudiza(m): 9:15am On Dec 08, 2013
No. 100

#don'tstareitsagoodsign...duuuh!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Caseless: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2013
GentleMimi:
Ashawo kobo kobo..... grin
nah, honey! i was jst pulling the young gal's legs. i'm faithful, honey and i can never cheat on my woman. kiss
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2013
GentleMimi:
cheesy
nothing that will make me...

Go and die. grin

lmao.. you cray.. aswear cheesy
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 9:27am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
I didnt even get that part of your post.Appreciable intelligence Dude... I am fckn smart. For a woman who is going through 5 yrs of medical training at the age of 21, I am more than a catch. And I see that. Is it so wrong to be looking out for my mental, physical and spiritual health by looking for a man that doesnt sleep around?

your head is so up your as.s.. you need to take a deep breath

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by passionate88: 9:29am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
smh AIDS is real...
Very real.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obyrich(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
I remain that it is just a picture. Besides, I dont see anything wrong with it. Your mind is totally corrupt. Chai. Ashawo men just filled this thread for me grin grin
You don't know a jack about me. I can make bold to say I'm better than your dream guy in terms of chastity, discipline, honesty, integrity and self-respect! I sense a lot of immaturity, prejudice and self-righteousness in your posts. You can't assume that most men are Ashawo and expect to attract good and reasonable men. Much as I know that many Nigerian girls are selling themselves cheap, it would be foolhardy of me to assume there are no disciplined ones among them. My dear, with the way you are going, you would end up with a player and pretender whom you can swear with your life on his sincerity until he puts your maid or close friend in the family way. No one has a monopoly of wisdom. I no be ashawo. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 9:31am On Dec 08, 2013
Imanuelle:

Oya halele dey go church

Ashawo

my main man.. ashawo is in the past now.. I wanna turn a new leaf with this beautiful Op cheesy

Ode.. where you dey jare? I dey enter the jungle tomorrow
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

my main man.. ashawo is in the past now.. I wanna turn a new leaf with this beautiful Op cheesy

Ode.. where you dey jare? I dey enter the jungle tomorrow

She wants God fearing and not the Lucifer

BTW I'm in the supposedly cursed land

Should leave tomorrow but if you'll buy me chips I may reconsider
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Imanuelle:

She wants God fearing and not the Lucifer

BTW I'm in the supposedly cursed land

Should leave tomorrow but if you'll buy me chips I may reconsider

Haba, I be God fearing na.. abi you don forget say I go seminary school.. + I be mass server? cheesy

you can count on the chips bro.. the jungle is always more fun when there are more than 2 lions..
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obyrich(m): 9:58am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
I didnt even get that part of your post.Appreciable intelligence Dude... I am fckn smart. For a woman who is going through 5 yrs of medical training at the age of 21, I am more than a catch. And I see that. Is it so wrong to be looking out for my mental, physical and spiritual health by looking for a man that doesnt sleep around?
Nothing in my posts suggests your demand is weird or too unattainable. Maybe you should go back and read my posts between the lines. I think this thread is more about taking a swipe at men for being unfaithful than finding out if there are faithful and decent men out there. It is the right of every reserved and disciplined person to have a faithful partner. I admire your academic achievements and hope God blesses you with the spirit of discernment. Ndewo.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by elari(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2013
o.p, are u an undiluted virgin? if yes! then the discourse begins
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obyrich(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2013
elari: o.p, are u an undiluted virgin? if yes! then the discourse begins
Bros which one be undiluted virgin?
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by chupcake(m): 10:15am On Dec 08, 2013
Okay... I have them as friends but I don't hate them, we all look at life differently... You should just look for what you want and hope to find it. I personally don't think its right though buh then, that's just me...

Took a quick peek at your profile too, you cute (If that's you) smiley
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by opestein: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2013
silent observer
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by DarkFive: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2013
Been asking the same question!where can one meet decent God fearing people ready to settle. Beauty and Brains are always killer selling point.
@ Op I think u rock

@OP please if u know any such forum, kindly share

Holla
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by favoredgal: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
@op...since you know what you want, pls dont settle for less. Commit your request to the hands of God and he will grant you your heart desires

Pls dont mind people telling you to find mr. Left and make him mr. Right or tame or change a man to what you want.

Men hardly change that is the truth.

Marriage is a beautiful thing but only with the right person
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by kundi90(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Did you have to abuse me? Nawa o. Why are you so pained? Because I just described you up there? lol
If this isnt news to you, let me tell you. I can survive without a man. Infact I would rather die a spinster than to marry the wrong person just because I wanted to answer Mrs....

There is hope for the Nigerian woman!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by kundi90(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Iaz93: Condom still full market angry

Condoms can not give you maximum protection. Don't you do mouth action on the "girlsssss" and condom sef they slip or tear.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Enegod: God fearing men are out there and among us.
The idea is that through faith you will
meet the one especially for you.
Begin praying for him now, before you
meet him.
Pray God keeps his heart from much grief
and suffering. Pray God keeps him chaste
in a world of temptations. Pray God keeps
him safe, and pray God keep in His loving
hands until you meet.
Choose a personal Bible quote if you'd
like, and then 'believe' it!
I've noticed a favorite here:
Psalm 37:4 “Delight yourself in the LORD;
And He will give you the desires of your
heart.”

My personal fav:
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I
have for you,” declares the Lord, plans to
prosper you and not to harm you, plans
to give you hope and a future".

This puts it all in his hands, including your
singleness.
God Bless!
Happy sunday!
Lawdy Lawd! shocked Today is a really good day.
Abi, who hacked this account? grin
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Enegod(m): 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
idnoble135:
Lawdy Lawd! shocked Today is a really good day.
Abi, who hacked this account? grin
undecided undecided
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by kundi90(m): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
GentleMimi:
I believe some are capable of being faithful....but they are sooooo rare! Its like,if a guy is a player,he gets more respect and recognition from his friends.But a gentle and faithful guy is often made mockery of by his friends...na those ones them dey call ''mugu''...abi na lie? I have seen it happen!

You have seen it happen to boys, not men. Because a man would stand firm with his decisions.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by kundi90(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
obyrich: What's your definition of God-fearing? There is something whorish about your display pix though you exude appreciable intelligence in your posts. Sometimes good girls, in a bid to look trendy, inadvertently project unpalatable images of themselves thereby attracting unfaithful guys who mess them up and they end up concluding that ALL men are WICKED. There are millions of faithful guys all over the place. You can only attract your kind. My take!
nice one.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by GentleMimi: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
obyrich: You don't know a jack about me. I can make bold to say I'm better than your dream guy in terms of chastity, discipline, honesty, integrity and self-respect! I sense a lot of immaturity, prejudice and self-righteousness in your posts. You can't assume that most men are Ashawo and expect to attract good and reasonable men. Much as I know that many Nigerian girls are selling themselves cheap, it would be foolhardy of me to assume there are no disciplined ones among them. My dear, with the way you are going, you would end up with a player and pretender whom you can swear with your life on his sincerity until he puts your maid or close friend in the family way. No one has a monopoly of wisdom. I no be ashawo. Bless you.
Awwww......i really hope u're as charismatic as u sound.If u are,then keep it up! Blessings,brotherly.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by GentleMimi: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

lmao.. you cray.. aswear cheesy
wink
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by GentleMimi: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
kundi90:

You have seen it happen to boys, not men. Because a man would stand firm with his decisions.
Hmmmm,na so.It takes outstanding grace for a man or boy to be faithful.Its not a matter of man or boy.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Sunbellar: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
But your profile pics doesn't tell us you are decent. The likes begat its kind. It looks like a LovePeddler!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by magikalz(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette, you seem misGUIDED....especially if your basis for rejecting a man is because of him having slept with more than one woman in the past. Even if you are a virgin, please have a rethink on this decision of yours. So far as you meet a GOOD man who really cares about you, give him a chance and let his past affairs stay in the past. You have a history too, you know.......and I'm sure it is not that rosy. Nobody is un-tainted with sin.

Last Shot--»Why did you stick your tongue out that way in your profile picture. It has a sexual note to it.......kinda whorish.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sunbellar: But your profile pics doesn't tell us you are decent. The likes begat its kind. It looks like a LovePeddler!
Thank you o. Where is your own picture? Keep abusing me because you are so corrupt. A meaningless photo is only what ashawo men like you can interpret into something bad. Better be carrying condom around o. Mtschewwww.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” / When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. / How To Have Sex For The First Time And Enjoy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.