Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow (6069 Views)

Lesbians Hate Men...don't You Get It? / I Hate Men / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
LMAO! See answer. Anyway kudos to you for doubling down and not being a hypocrite. But deep down you know that type of ish wont go down well with you. If you want to be a hero, go ahead. Me...... nahh!!!

well maybe you are right.. real life is a lot more different.. maybe I'd freak out...

but the truth remains that nobody is perfect... and a lil compromise won't be so bad
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Dude... relax! Its just a picture. I attract who I attract but I think it is all up to me to weed out the bad eggs from the good ones. I just voiced my opinions on guys sleeping around and I have gotten personal attacks. Haba! Is it a crime to want a good guy?

the guy has a valid point.. maybe your looks aren't so God fearing.

Maybe the guys are judging the book by the cover..
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Okikiade(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Puhleeaassseeee. I am not naive. I know what I want and I am not going to go below my standards. There are men out there who fit my requirement and I am going to find them.
Maybe when you marry, you will get a chick that has been sampled by many, since I have to make do and get with a guy like that.
Guidetti ultimate search- season 1
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:43am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

well maybe you are right.. real life is a lot more different.. maybe I'd freak out...

but the truth remains that nobody is perfect... and a lil compromise won't be so bad
Yeah thats how I feel too. I am not perfect and I do not expect the man I get with to be perfect either. But I think what I am asking for is not too much. I just feel like all the men on this thread are overreacting over nothing.
If a guy sleeps around, they can carry on doing what they are doing. I am sure there will be a woman out there that will take them as they are. But certainly not me!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

the guy has a valid point.. maybe your looks aren't so God fearing.

Maybe the guys are judging the book by the cover..
Haha! Its way past that. Even if I look like a whore_ and attract whores_, that doesnt mean I would date one. NEVER! I will soon find someone even if he is oyinbo. I dont care!!!!!!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by gothrones(m): 7:45am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette: I can't date a man that has been sleeping around with different women. I want a God fearing man whose main concern while dating me is my character and love of the word of God, not what's between my legs. Any man that has been with more than one woman is already way too much, talkless of those that sleep with different women all the time and think it is normal. What is the difference between him and an ashawo?

LMAO. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You go wait till eternity.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2013
Okikiade: Guidetti ultimate search- season 1
Lol, no p. I will find what I am looking for. Just sit down there and keep hating. Shey this thread is paining you wella. Are you an ashawo?
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Yeah thats how I feel too. I am not perfect and I do not expect the man I get with to be perfect either. But I think what I am asking for is not too much. I just feel like all the men on this thread are overreacting over nothing.
If a guy sleeps around, they can carry on doing what they are doing. I am sure there will be a woman out there that will take them as they are. But certainly not me!

well.. you aren't asking for too much.. but all I care say is Goodluck..
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:48am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Haha! Its way past that. Even if I look like a whore_ and attract whores_, that doesnt mean I would date one. NEVER! I will soon find someone even if he is oyinbo. I dont care!!!!!!

lmao!!! jisie ike
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:49am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

lmao!!! jisie ike
What does that mean
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by GentleMimi: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

lol.. that's the erroneous assumption.. the pessimism

all guys are capable of being faithful.. I repeat all guys.. and women hold the key
This wan na BIG LIE!!! I disagree joor!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obyrich(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Dude... relax! Its just a picture. I attract who I attract but I think it is all up to me to weed out the bad eggs from the good ones. I just voiced my opinions on guys sleeping around and I have gotten personal attacks. Haba! Is it a crime to want a good guy?
It's not a crime to want a good guy. However, attracting wrong kinds of people and expecting to weed out the bad ones among them makes your search a herculean task. My dear it's not just a pix! Always put you best foot forward.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:52am On Dec 08, 2013
obyrich: It's not a crime to want a good guy. However, attracting wrong kinds of people and expecting to weed out the bad ones among them makes your search a herculean task. My dear it's not just a pix! Always put you best foot forward.
I remain that it is just a picture. Besides, I dont see anything wrong with it. Your mind is totally corrupt. Chai. Ashawo men just filled this thread for me grin grin
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by GentleMimi: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
What does that mean
it means welldone.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by lightoftruth: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2013
@Op are you a virgin ?if you are then search no more cause here am. I a God fearing Virgin man.....But if you are not a virgin and probably you must have slept with more than one man , believe me....you need a psycho therapist cause ashawo no dey call ashawo ashawo while she is an ashawo .....lol..shey you get? Hala me .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by obayaya(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
What does that mean

keep trying
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 7:59am On Dec 08, 2013
lightoftruth: @Op are you a virgin ?if you are then search no more cause here am. I a God fearing Virgin man.....But if you are not a virgin and probably you must have slept with more than one man , believe me....you need a psycho therapist cause ashawo no dey call ashawo ashawo while she is an ashawo .....lol..shey you get? Hala me .
Nah! Im good *moving on*
You sound like an ass_
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2013
obyrich: What's your definition of God-fearing? There is something whorish about your display pix though you exude appreciable intelligence in your posts. Sometimes good girls, in a bid to look trendy, inadvertently project unpalatable images of themselves thereby attracting unfaithful guys who mess them up and they end up concluding that ALL men are WICKED. There are millions of faithful guys all over the place. You can only attract your kind. My take!
I didnt even get that part of your post.Appreciable intelligence Dude... I am fckn smart. For a woman who is going through 5 yrs of medical training at the age of 21, I am more than a catch. And I see that. Is it so wrong to be looking out for my mental, physical and spiritual health by looking for a man that doesnt sleep around?
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by gothrones(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2013
^
Appreciable intelligence is not an insult!
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Caseless: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette: I can't date a man that has been sleeping around with different women. I want a God fearing man whose main concern while dating me is my character and love of the word of God, not what's between my legs. Any man that has been with more than one woman is already way too much, talkless of those that sleep with different women all the time and think it is normal. What is the difference between him and an ashawo?

P.S.
Dont bring that whole men are key and women are lock nonsense around here. That is still an ashawo key + AIDS is real.
*yawns in heyana's style* are u God-fearing? variety chases away boredom and it brings life, so allow men that want to sleep around do that in their own best interest and u can stick around, wait for ur virgin to come and pick u. undecided
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2013
gothrones: ^
sounded like that to me.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by aventura: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2013
I'm a God fearing man.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by gothrones(m): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette: sounded like that to me.

It was actually a compliment.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by aventura: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2013
Op let's meet. I know I'm not a saint but I can try be a better person.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 8:10am On Dec 08, 2013
caseless: *yawns in heyana's style* are u God-fearing? variety chases away boredom and it brings life, so allow men that want to sleep around do that in their own best interest and u can stick around, wait for ur virgin to come and pick u. undecided
Keep whoring yourself out. You know your safety is all i care about, but make sure you use a condom and see a gynaecologist regularly too. Do your own thing, yur type is just not what I am looking for. I am sure there is a woman out there for you. Just hope she hasnt sampled everybody in your area like you.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 8:11am On Dec 08, 2013
gothrones:

It was actually a compliment.
I guess I am being very defensive. I apologise to him then.

P.S.
Im not a witch
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Guidette(f): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2013
aventura: Op let's meet. I know I'm not a saint but I can try be a better person.
Haha!! Im not that desperate for a man that I would do a hookup via NL. Not my kind of ish. Besides i dont want to get catfished.
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Caseless: 8:17am On Dec 08, 2013
Guidette:
Keep whoring yourself out. You know your safety is all i care about, but make sure you use a condom and see a gynaecologist regularly too. Do your own thing, yur type is just not what I am looking for. I am sure there is a woman out there for you. Just hope she hasnt sampled everybody in your area like you.
pretty, come into my embrace, u can find succor in me sad. the line in bold shows u are God-fearing and i appreciate that. I think u misunderstood my post; it was in ur defense and it was also to test u. u passed the test. i dont support men flirting around, but who am i to judge?
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Women, you cannot have it both ways. You want your man to satisfy you in bed, like a po,rnstar? How else will he hone those skills but by 'sleeping around'?
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2013
obayaya:

keep trying

Oya halele dey go church

Ashawo
Re: I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 08, 2013
gothrones: ^
cheesy So OP is actually quite daft.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Winners Of The First Ever 'most Beautiful Vagina Contest' Announced / Question for the Ladies ,Be Sincere, Which Would You Chose? / If You Bleep Her Too Much This Is What She Will Give You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.