Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave (1449 Views)

A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by mamagee3(f): 12:56am On Jan 02, 2014
I was in an occasion which my friend attended but I stood up and greeted her but I sat somewhere else and I didn't talk to her again until she stood up to leave

Did I do the rift thing ignoring my friend and could that be the reason why she has stopped calling me?

1 Like

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by ilibrarian(m): 12:59am On Jan 02, 2014
I don't get what you are trying to say, but if it is what I'm thinking, you are wrong.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by Enegod(m): 1:24am On Jan 02, 2014
smh
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by harjiyoung(m): 1:54am On Jan 02, 2014
You know wat you did was wrong !!!!
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by AdeniyiA(m): 4:07am On Jan 02, 2014
ilibrarian: I don't get what you are trying to say, but if it is what I'm thinking, you are wrong.
wat are u tinkin wrong wen u did not get wat she said?
@OP, wats ur relp wt ur friend, are u an introvert?
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by Lionbite(m): 5:42am On Jan 02, 2014
I just dont understand, even the topic was more explanatory than the content
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by Mynd44: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2014
Erm.....i don loss
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 02, 2014
mama-gee:
I was in an occasion which my friend attended but I stood up and greeted her but I sat somewhere else and I didn't talk to her again until she stood up to leave

Did I do the rift thing ignoring my friend and could that be the reason why she has stopped calling me?

Forget about being right or wrong..
For the sake of peace..
Call her and settle it out...
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2014
Op,i don't undastand u?were u quarreling wit ur friend b4 d party??aw close are u and ur friend??were u moody b4 going 2 d party??
Looking at d tym u opened d thread,i guess u were feeling sleepy,abeg make ur post more explanatory wen u wake up
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by IAMBREEZY: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2014
Nawa o
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 02, 2014
Nansense cheesy
Op is high on burukutu
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2014
Is it me or am I missing something.... Who understood what the op said? cos it looks like gibberish to me
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Adeniyi A.:

wat are u tinkin wrong wen u did not get wat she said?
@OP, wats ur relp wt ur friend, are u an introvert?
what does being an introvert gat 2 do wit diz, if she's an introvert she probably won't be in d party in d first!
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2014
Op is tryna say she ignored her bestie completely @ a party dey both attended and the said frnd has stopped calling her.

Now Op, is there anything else we need 2 know apart 4rm wat u posted up there... D whole thing na b'cuz of a guy bah?
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by akposking(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2014
Ok.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing Ignoring My Friend Until She Stood Up To Leave by Emeraldrita1(f): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Walahi! Me no undstnd o

(1) (Reply)

Guys Always Being Nice To Ladies - Guys Only / The Finest Art Of Sand Romance / He Is Sexually Attracted To Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.