Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (68687 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Hexzyz(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
This op must be a joke.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by ktqueeny: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
galaxy tab, Xperia Z tab, Phantom pad all @ same price of #40k. Which will u go for?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by fattbabakay(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
In Oshiomole's #PARA mode...Go n DIE...BTW,did diz mak 1st page
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by johnwell(m): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
What a dick-head OP, how can ur friend's cloned/inferior phantom work with ur hacked game?
Tell him to go get original phantom son.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by wordcat(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
dryakson: Try the tecno en see for yourself. I'm talking from experience
;
Guy truth be told, na Hero I dey shayo now; wetin u drink/smoke before/when u open this thread?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by donJ2(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
ibot_jaycob:

can you see what I have been saying. .if u can't read between the lines then maybe your brain needs shock therapy. key words 'nokia asha' '2go' can you see the calibre of techno users. God bless you. lol

Boi, real men dnt judge class wid fones, itz wid d ryd U̶̲̥̅̊ cruise, @ list a cool baller @ ur age shud b cruisin in one (even if na gulf). U̶̲̥̅̊ sound lik som1 dt wud yab som tecno user in a bankin hal and whyl U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ busy stoppin a keke- napepsa 2 get home, d same guy wud cruise past U̶̲̥̅̊, and even spash water 4 ur body... 9ja fake country fake peepo...

Na peepo wer no get level D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ 4m level pass 4 social network...

*excuse ma autotext*

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by KenNetwork(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
I will never buy any touchscreen Tecno phone again unless they improve.

I used their first android phone last year and the screen spoilt under 7days. Till today, that phone screen has spoilt more than 3time and I just dump it somewhere. Tecno touchscreen phones are useless. They mess up. Go to any of their service centers and check. They have all their clients coming back for screen change all the time.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by wine4dguy: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
dammn all you niggaas who hate Tecno...Am using it currently and have also used other products. I remember my first android phone HTC MYTOUCH 4g bros I can tell you that Tecno to me is durable...
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by HARDDON: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
and this made front page?

couldnt even lay across a single gdamn gud reason....

your tot process is flawed op, if you are a game freak, go buy consoles, cant afford those?hook PSP up

BTW, how old are you OP?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by meforyou1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
Buying a phone for gaming? What's this world turning into? Is a mobile phone meant for phoning or for gaming? I have tecno phantom A+ and it is serving me so well (don't use it for gaming because that's not its purpose)
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by chenu(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Zammydagreat:

Zip ur mouth, tecno is rubbish go to gsmarena u won't even see tecno there, tecno are 4 sorry ass peepz ...stop comparing vw beetle with bugatti veyron
bugatti & beetle but all of them d move na.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Chuksyno(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tecno 4 live! Tecno 4 eva!! Haters wetin una dey wait? Make una go hug transformer!
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by iamdsam: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
Do Nigerians really have the right discriminate phones when produce none @op Is gaming your main purpose of purchasing a phone Everybody do have their reasons why they purchase a particular phone. If gaming is why you qualify the tecno phone as trash then I'll advice you in Osho Baba's words to "go and die".
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Sabado(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
shut up joor...these dudes re improving there brands day by day...enemy of progress ...yu get money to buy Samsung you no buy!
Twam Tecno Innovation
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
iamdsam: Do Nigerians really have the right discriminate phones when produce none @op Is gaming your main purpose of purchasing a phone Everybody do have their reasons why they purchase a particular phone. If gaming is why you qualify the tecno phone as trash then I'll advice you in Osho Baba's words to "go and die".

WORD!
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nocojp: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2013
guy stop saying nonsense tecno all D way
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Silas0(m): 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
ibot_jaycob: At a lunch date with my college buddies, a friend said 'HOW CAN YOU CLAIM TO BE EDUCATED AND USE A CHEAP, KNOCK OFF, FAKE phone like techno. ..That sums it up.
You claim to be educated,what substantial thing have you added to nigeria?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by liadibello: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
Two of my friend drop their samsumg s3 4 tecno f7 what are u saying then even techno battery lasted than htc and any Samsung phone a beg forget story oooooo :
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by ibietela2(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
The moderator in this section are very st. u. p. i . d , how can you promote a copy and paste post from someone using a Java phone. Smh
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by ibietela2(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
liadibello: Two of my friend drop their samsumg s3 4 tecno f7 what are u saying then even techno battery lasted than htc and any Samsung phone a beg forget story oooooo :

The dude just copied and pasted it, and he is using a Java phone
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by liadibello: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Some ppl are stupid what education got to do with phone, even some professor uses Nokia 3310
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by smartpero(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
paulworld: Bro na your pocket matters wella. We (most people) optin for tecno just because of the price.

Bros no vex.the fact is tecno saved many life

ma dear na true talk oooo..... Coz is anoda way china is helping we d Africans especialy 9ja ma country.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by tommynico(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
JeffreyJamez: all i see is misplaced priorities. if you buy phones because you want to play games or show off im sorry for you. and please stop saying tecno is thrash abeg....tecno phones are better than some htc devices and samsung devices but big name will not let you Nigerians to see road.

shaaraap u!!
Wetin u knw? Techno is gud though buh e get limit, most of their designs nd software are copied from household names like samsung nd htc, who Knw them b4, no b 4 naija here den take get mouth, rubbish. And as for u wey dey buy phone just to dey play game, na sence u no get ni abi wetin, tell me.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by farochron(m): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
OP You are a big lier I'm currently playing Overkill and Sapphire on my phantom A+. The 3D experience is out of this world. Thank God I did not listen to the likes of you before buying it. Did other phone company send you to write this. Tell them it didn't work o. The best thing is to go and stand in front of techno outlet and stop who ever wants to buy techno products. You can also right it on your fore head ' Please Avoid Tecno Phones' I'm sure with this your IQ you will choose the latter.

E dey pain some other phone user say tecno dey fall their hands. For your info techno dey US store. If you don't travel out before you go don't see am. If you never travel no talk o. My dear friends wet dey use techno a beg carry go dem be bad belle pple

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by ketori(f): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
fabulousfortune: Op, go nd die tongue
I dey laugh seriously on top this Go n Die grin grin angry
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Teymanhenry(f): 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
and how much is htc ...see this guy,, we are thankful to the Almighty Techno for helping our lives and making it easy,,, cheap, strong, flexible and compartable,,, even my D5 plays HD talk more of phantom A +..1maybe na blackberry you go buy you come think say na phantom lol scrap boy who buys a phone because of game.,,

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by gamyy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
hulkmandaza: SΣΣ THIS GUΨ Ω, I HΔVΣ ΔSPHΔLT. 7,ҒIҒΔ. 14, PΣS 13, GTΔ III, PRIΠCΣ ΩҒ PΣRSIΔ ΔΠD ΔSSΔSSIΠs CRΣΣD ΩΠ MΨ TΣCHΠΩ M3. SΩ STΩP TΔLKIΠG S++T
shocked
hulkmandaza: SΣΣ THIS GUΨ Ω, I HΔVΣ ΔSPHΔLT. 7,ҒIҒΔ. 14, PΣS 13, GTΔ III, PRIΠCΣ ΩҒ PΣRSIΔ ΔΠD ΔSSΔSSIΠs CRΣΣD ΩΠ MΨ TΣCHΠΩ M3. SΩ STΩP TΔLKIΠG S++T

pes 2013 ke...lie jor na 12 hinn stop
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by tommynico(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
chenu: bugatti & beetle but all of them d move na.

chenu! Chenu!? Chenu!!!
Na craze abi madness dey wari u? Ow u go dey compare buggati nd beetle, even if na move d two dey move, u wan compare snail wt cheetah abi na d engine wey u go dey reserve water inside gallon for wt d jet speed fellow?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by tommynico(m): 9:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
chenu: bugatti & beetle but all of them d move na.

chenu! Chenu!! Chenu!!!
Na craze abi madness dey wari u? Ow u go dey compare buggati nd beetle, even if na move d two dey move, u wan compare snail wt cheetah abi na d engine wey u go dey reserve water inside gallon for wt d jet speed fellow?
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Successfigure: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Go to hell with HTC or samsung
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by farochron(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Teyman henry: and how much is htc ...see this guy,, we are thankful to the Almighty Techno for helping our lives and making it easy,,, cheap, strong, flexible and compartable,,, even my D5 plays HD talk more of phantom A +..1maybe na blackberry you go buy you come think say na phantom lol scrap boy who buys a phone because of game.,,

No mind am. Na by force to download for Gameloft shey e no see free games with high resolution that are 3D for Play store. A beg make I finish all these my enemies on enemy strike I dey come. Asphalt 6 is next.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
gangwolf: Lol.You don't know what you saying.Am not praising tecno but am talking out of experience.Tecno m3 plays gangstar vegas,asphalt 8,gta vegas,avenger initiative,dugeuon hunter4,real football 2013,wild blood,order and chaos,six guns and more.Why won't phantom a+ play HD games?
Dude I don't think you know what is called HD games

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.