Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,868 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] (117370 Views)

The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) / Gone Like The Wind. / Teenage Negligence: The Genesis Of Nigeria Crises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2015
nimat158:
awesome
Thanks...More to come soon
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
jupitre:
Very interesting piece...u are gud..bt make ur updates frequently...:-Dkiss;-):-)
I shall try. Thanks for the compliment

#Made of More!!!

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by nimat158(f): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2015
pabon:
Thanks...More to come soon
Patiently waiting.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by DandyPearl(f): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Newbie in the house. This is superb! Its indescribable. More from where this came from. Waiting for anoda update! #Donkross1, heemah, afz9095, mattkent, sageez, jaytoy, calmdove, maggielovely, henz24, damyem. Coman check this out ya'all!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 4:22am On Dec 12, 2015
DandyPearl:
Newbie in the house. This is superb! Its indescribable. More from where this came from. Waiting for anoda update! #Donkross1, heemah, afz9095, mattkent, sageez, jaytoy, calmdove, maggielovely, henz24, damyem. Coman check this out ya'all!

Thanks a lot for the mentions. I'm currently working on an update
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Sageez(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2015
DandyPearl:
i have been a silent fan of this thread for a while now, buh you have exposed my hide out. Well thanks for the mention. Pabon please be informed that we are noise makers though not ministers. We are here to give life to this thread. Donkross1 come and do your job
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by rockhillz(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
pabon! pabon!! Pabon!!!........Hw many times did I call u.....don't keep us waiting.......... welcum bro.more ink to ur pen
#MoM
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by donkross1(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
DandyPearl:

Okay I don show, who needs an autograph?

Sageez:
i have been a silent fan of this thread for a while now, buh you have exposed my hide out. Well thanks for the mention. Pabon please be informed that we are noise makers though not ministers. We are here to give life to this thread. Donkross1 come and do your job

Brodaly, Make I lowkey first na wink

Mr Pabon I hail oo... make I sharpaly read d story n catch up with y'all....
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Afz9095(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
DandyPearl:
i don dey here b4 u,m sori 4 nt beign d 1 wu invited u guys nd tanx 2 u 4 d mention.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
rockhillz:
pabon! pabon!! Pabon!!!........Hw many times did I call u.....don't keep us waiting.......... welcum bro.more ink to ur pen
#MoM

Mr Rockhillz...I pledge my loyalty. You are too much...you've been with me all these while. Still on bbm? Let's talk.

I just came in now and well...today's been hectic..since 8am na nw I dey rest...

Omo...I bin dey think of wetin to write y'day nite oo when sleep come n carried me comot...

Pray I can get the flow today sha...

#MadeofMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by olite93(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
been a ghost folowa bt i mst realy coment dt dis piece is gr8. More inspiri8tn. In phynos voice u get connect. #GHOST MODE ACTIVATED#
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
olite93:
been a ghost folowa bt i mst realy coment dt dis piece is gr8. More inspiri8tn. In phynos voice u get connect. #GHOST MODE ACTIVATED#

Thanks. I'm about to update so stay tuned.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
So it turned out that Alexius had returned with a seal, a blood stain inscription with the emblem of an horse.

They had taken two weeks to prepare for their journey which would take days to complete. They got supplies ready; some assorted dry meat, bread, some wine and drums of water. These they put on a wagon which Mr. Logan had kept for years but they had no horse to drive the wagon.

Their only option was the guardian who immediately opted against the idea.

"Me, a horse. Have you no respect for me at all. I'm the custodian of the magical blood line. I'm very important and you dare think to reduce me to a mere horse, how disrespectful and repulsive."

"No one vilifies you here Alexius. We all do know how valuable you are to us. Its one of the reasons why we even allowed you to come with us in the first place..." Said George making attempt to convince Alexius.

"...Like you'd dare to leave me behind!" Alexius blasted.

George continued trying to make Alexius see reasons.
"You don't understand. What I'm trying to say is that only you can do it. I mean, what's the qualms when you won't even feel the pain. You were meant to be a book and not human!"

"Like you know anything about me."

"Oh yes I do. I do know that you hold abilities, you could be an animagus and God, you were meant to help me with my destiny. Why aren't you complying then?"
George was getting frustrated.

Alexius gave George a hard, angry stare. His eyes burned red and George could see that it was becoming cloudy. Was Alexius about to cry?
This time, it was Mr. Logan who spake.

"Alexius, please, do this for the good of mankind to save lives. We have no other means to get to Ingord."

A pause.

"Alright...but George should learn to respect me."

"I'm sure he does."

"No, he doesn't. I'm here to facilitate his destiny not to act as some doll with strings for manipulating to fill his every fantasy."

At this point, George felt a pang of guilt and did not hesitate to apologize to Alexius who only too quickly accepted.

"Ok then, I'll be the horse or horses."

"When you are ready, I'll cast the spell," Mr. Logan spoke.

"No need of that. I can transform myself."

With that, he transformed into two beautiful stallions with brown hides.

The wagon had just the space for two people and when Cordelia noticed this, she spelled the wagon.

"Vehicular maxima"

The wagon shifted and widened making room for one more person. Smiling at her own genius, she climbed to sit to the left of her father and while George sat to the right. As Mr. Logan pulled the reins, George could not but help viewing the terrain as the horses galloped out of the forest holding that had been his home for quite a while. He looked at it; the small windows on the two rooms upstairs, the leaning roof that he had always thought would come crashing down one day and the large oak door that served as the entrance. The not so vast stretch of green land that he had become accustomed to lying on as he viewed the sky with the evening breeze wrapping him in its chilling embrace. He wished he didn't have to leave this place. As the house became nothing but a dot, a speck in the distance, a sudden fear began to grip him. For his age, he had seen quite a lot that even Deragon, the ancient oddesy of war would feel jealous. He had come across creatures, the four footers and those that slithered on their belly, he had come close to death a dozen times, had been at the nick of dying by hunger too many times than he cared to count but amidst all these, the fright that those experiences came were nothing compared to what he now felt. It was a fear lounging in the depth of uncertainty. Yeah, it was fear of the unknown. He had not the faintest idea what he was to expect, who he was to meet, what the sons of Thorank were like and how they'd receive him, how they were going to stop the violence of the blood solstice and so much more. His mind was heavy and for once, he felt like it was a mistake to have embarked on the journey in the first place. All of his instincts were pointed towards the direction of mischief and he didn't know if they could be trusted to be a reflection of what laid ahead, waiting in oblivious ambush, ready to employ the element of surprise or if they were just fumbling with his imagination, something that had become a rampant act, his mind the toy shop of a deluded idle joker. All week he had looked forward to the trip, speaking about it in every conversations and practically relearn all his spells and even added new ones he felt may come in handy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Afz9095(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2015
9c update , more pls cos we re #MADE OF MORE
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Joshua83: 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Afar na. I commend ur effort.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Coming up in this chapter later

*the singing nighters
*bloodline prophecy
*orb-day-long

Stay tuned...

#MadeOfMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I've been preparing for this test we are having on Friday...

Anyways, by Friday I'll be free and will try to bring a good update.

From then on...na steady updates so long as the flow comes...

One of my lecturers said its nice to tell someone, "may your way be rough".He said its what he wishes himself. If I told you that how will you react?

#MadeOfMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
They continued their journey and as the sun began to set, they found that their pace was becoming slower. The hoof of the horses kept dragging behind and they groaned and George thought he saw the one closer to its side rolling its eyes. That was a sure indication of fatigue to him. He hoped they'd find somewhere to sleep soon enough.

They walked through a patch of land where the grasses stood tall. They dazzled in their positions swaying rhythmically as though dancing to a piece from one of Yanni's many soft rocks. He had half expected that the horses would stop to eat the grasses as they smelt nice and all too ready for the dissect but Alexius, though now an animal was not some grass eating herbivore. They horses strolled pass leisurely, the tassels brushing lightly against the thick hides. A chill went down through his frame and he realized suddenly that he hadn't come prepared with extra woolly jumper for Alexius. What would he use to keep warm. His mind began racing and despite the potential hazard it would pose, his mind kept settling for setting up a fire and leaving it till dawn. For one, this could attract some wild beast. There had to be one or more, or if they were unlucky, a pack of wolves this side of the lightly forested woods. They would just have to risk it. Or maybe Alexius was immune to cold. He still didn't know much about Alexius. He knew though, for sure, that not all rules guarding normal humans applied with him. He didn't know how he was going to ask. But he knew he would have to.

Soon enough, they came to a very good shade under the comforting shade of an oak tree and there, Mr. Logan announced that they were going to pass the night. The horses sighed, a low pitchless breath as they stopped and alighted from the wagon. Immediately, the horses changed to a tired looking Alexius. He was bent on four and it took a great deal of self will to straighten himself up.

"We are never gonna ride him again!" George said examining him. He really did feel his pain and imagined Gofrin riding on his back for that long. He would be forced to react. He was surprise at how fast he had been able to remember the boy demon as he had hardly had any memory of him lately. Now that he did, he wondered how he was faring without him. Perhaps, he had found a new toy, one whose strings would be ever available for pulling or then maybe he had grown out of the habit and now behaved mature. He kicked the idea out of his mind suddenly. It was going to take a touch of unwavering genius to get Gofrin to use his head properly for it seemed they were only too good to think up mischief, and oh yes, lately, to fall in love.
George sniggered at the thought of Gofrin falling in love and this drew a custom look from Cordelia.

"What could be amusing you, you hardly said a word all through the way, what's happening inside your head?"

"Oh, its nothing important."

"Thought as much cos its not going to be amusing when you go in there to get wood for a fire."

She had actually pointed towards a path that led into the inner portion of the forest. It was indeed a path but had become overgrown with weeds.

"I'm I going there alone? I thought..."

"There's no thinking here. I'm to prepare the meats for cooking and your task is the wood and so off you go before it gets too late. I hear hyenas prefer human meat to animals'. They could tell the difference you know."

"I'm not scared," he told her wagging his tongue at her. He took a branch long enough for his height and made his way.

"Enflammare!"

He conjured fire on the tip of his finger while he made his way in. He found the perfect spot where a lot of dry branched laid and there he began to gather the woods. No sooner had he began than he noticed a change in the atmosphere. He stopped and looked around but everything seemed normal. He bent down to continue and then he felt it again. This time, the wind had began to blow and was tugging at his shirt. He felt a tension building up and suddenly as it had started it stopped. He was scared and made to return back when he heard what he knew unmistakably was a song.

"Amidst the stars that shines at night
A war that's fought with will and might
Stands a little boy who's born to fight
Its nature's call but if its really right
Why he is made so small at height?

Only nature truly reveals...
Only nature truly reveals..."

The last line was repeated for another time but this time with a pitch so high that he felt his eardrums tingle. He had to place his hands over his ears to gain balance and then there was quiet again. He picked up the bunch of sticks and ran out of the thick into the open where Cordelia was waiting. Amidst her scolding, he didn't retort and kept numb throughout their evening meal. One thing occupied his mind; if he understood the song well, it meant he was more than his height showed but was this true? He was going to find out soon.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by olite93(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
oga shey una neva go xmas brk ni, abi wetin de cause brk in trnsmisn? Abeg cum upd8. Thnx #u get connect# *ghost mode activate*
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
DandyPearl:
Thanks 4 d invite bae. hummmm dnt knw hw 2 start 2 read...
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Alpha100(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Well
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2015
A few moments short of dawn, George stirred up. It wasn't as if he'd been asleep but still he hadn't been awake all together. He had occasionally drifted into sleep as he pondered on the previous night's incidence. He wondered if Mr. Logan would be able to correctly decipher the meaning of the songs he had heard. And just how was he going to describe the source of those melodious sounds. Leaves? Singing? He wondered at himself if perhaps he was getting psycho. He hadn't quite seen the leaves as there'd been no light but where else would it have come from. He had been surrounded by leaves springing and popping from the lianes, trees and shrubs around. He wondered if there was a name, a theory for such occurrences. His mind rested on the words that Cordelia had grown used to telling him; there's nothing new under the sun. He turned to look at her.

Cordelia still laid sprawled on the floor close to her dad, her hair had come undone and it covered her young face. He wondered what went through her mind these days, if she was half as excited as he was to be going to a magical habitation where he was going to learn more about himself and his purposed destiny. He wondered how she managed to always live through stuffs, unruffled like it was just the passing of another phase of a life that had been carefully planned to perfection, like life was just a screen play and they were the actors, following rhythmically as the orchestra played the cord, they figments, fragments of a well-written poem. She had always liked the adventurous life and she must surely be frolicking on the thought of having to see out a new challenge.

He got up and made towards the river. He had heard Alexius talking about one just some few meters ahead. By the way, where was Alexius?

He hadn't seen him sleeping on the floor with Cordelia but he was sure he had seen him the night with them and he hadn't heard movement, he surely would have known as he had been semi-conscious throughout the night. He had the creepy feeling that everything wasn't alright. He headed towards the direction he thought was the river silently careful to hear movements. The early morning risers had started awakening and the day was getting brighter. He path as he proceeded was moist under feet and the vegetation certainly fresher. Excitedly, he walked faster until he came to a clearing where the water flowed with elegance. He hovered above it careful not to disturb its stillness as he peered into it, looking at his reflection. His was the frame of a kid, his body merely a humus pack of bones. His hair was ruffled and his eyes looked deep and bloodied. His lips were pale reddish and his clothing didn't exactly come off as stylish or anything fashionable. His face had that nightmarish look as though...god, he didn't know what to think. He bent down and splashed water on his face. The water felt cold to his touch and as it made contact with his skin, it sent a cold shiver down his frame. He gulped some in, gobbled it in his mouth and spat out backwards. Something jumped back and he turned outrightly to face it. It was Alexius.

"Wow! You scared me there...Where the heck have you been?"
"I wanted to check out the road"

He gave him a quizzing look

"...to of course check out our route...wanted to know what to expect"

"Is that why you are panting?"

"Yeah..kindof, had to sprint."

He sat down on the some patch of grass and stared up at the sky slowly regaining his breath.

"You know, I wasn't always this redundant..."

"No one's saying you are..."

"Yeah..because none of you truly knows me. I was made an embodiment of power but I've been reduced over the years from use, or rather over use. You know, you are the least to have tapped into my abilties...others before you...its not so much a happy tale..."

He saw George's silence as a gesture to continue.

"But I've never once been able to appear in human form...somehow I believe I'm still in process of discovering myself. I lose some abilities only for new ones to spring up...and somehow it feels, feels like I'm specifically crafted to..."

"...meet the need of the one who currently possesses you."

"That's not exactly what I meant to say"

"Hmm?"

"I meant to say that I always seem to be the missing factor, something that fills the vacuum, completes the whole"

"And in my case?"

"You needed a friend!"
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2015
Merry christmas in arrears...
...To all those who celebrate Jesus, the risen Christ.

#Made of More!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
As George headed back towards the others, his mind worked what Alexius had just told him. True though, he had needed someone when Alexius came, a book that had made him look away from the maltreatment and awful loneliness that had been the his most glaring state. He had made him forget how life was and that was why when he, or rather it, anyways when he had been left alone, he had felt angry because it was worse then because he had somewhat adapted to life with a companion.

He reached the clearing and found Cordelia and Mr. Logan already up. They had packed up and were ready to go.

"Where's Alexius?" Mr. Logan asked.

"He's coming...I left him behind to wash up...in about five..."

He was cut short when he saw their attention was no longer focused on him. They were focused on the horse that now was white skinned.

"I thought I said you weren't going to do this again?"

The horse neighed in what George understood to be a disagreement.

"I will not accept this! Turn right back now Alexius."

It didn't move an inch and George became infuriated.

"What do you think you're doing...bringing us comfort in spite of yourself?!"

Then turning to face Mr. Logan.

"Are you going to stand there. You saw yourself how exhausted he looked yesterday. You think its sane to let him do the same today?"

Mr. Logan spoke carefully selecting his words. When he spoke, his tone was light and calm.

"My dear, we all have to make sacrifices at times, some might come easy but others, not so pleasing. Its what keeps us humane. We find this true and sometimes the only choice there is in our dealings with people, especially those that matter to us."

George's anger subsided as he listened to Mr. Logan but still he felt that it was too much for Alexius to bear. Why did he have to be the one to do it?

He was the last to climb unto the wagon as they made for day two of their journey. He insisted that they stopped occasionally to allow Alexius time to revitalize.

His mind slowly turned away from Alexius and rested on the song from the night.

"Emmm....Mr. Logan, can I ask something of you?"

"Sure son!"

He felt more comfortable being called son that like a son, Mr. Logan wasn't going to look him like some kid gone berserk but would actually think out why he had to say.

"Have you ever heard or encountered leaves talking, more like singing?"[i]

[i]"Errh?"

"I meant leaves singing!"

"None that I know of..but I won't eliminate the possibility though."

"I encountered something of the sort yesterday as I was gathering wood for the fire..suddenly there was this wind and then songs, melody and it sang in rhymes and..."

"....oh, the singing nighters!"

"Singing what?"

"The singing nighters. That's what they are called. They are a rare magical wonder, a fortitude of knowledge. They can be trusted to pass information to anyone. Its a privilege for you to have met them. How exactly did they look?"

"Err...I didn't exactly see them but I knew the message had come from the leaves."

A look of disappointment.

"Its a pity...such beautiful sights...no one has ever been able to fully describe their..."

"But Mr. Logan, that's not what I need to know right now."

"What then?"

"They sang to me and I recall them saying if I was really called to be great why am I so small at height"

Mr. Logan gave him a good stare but said nothing. This made George all the more uneasy.

"Do you know something?"

"Err...I don't know but I believe you will get your answers if you keep up with the quest for knowledge."

He brushed his hair.

"Not much is hidden from the one who asks."

He didn't speak further and George kept pondering. He was disappointed as he had expected Mr. Logan's answer to have abated his confusion but it instead increased them.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Afz9095(m): 8:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
#MADE OF MORE
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
As they came across a section of the field, George noticed that there was a change in the atmosphere, it suddenly warmed up as the air had been cold. He knew something had changed. They had entered a zone, a territory of some sort.

He looked to Cordelia and Mr. Logan but they seemed too tired to notice, they were now merely trolling and it seemed as though their bodies were now too heavy a weight to carry. He decided he was going to watch out for them, they were his only family, at least for the time being.

He kicked something hard on the floor and had a sharp pain run the length of his big toe. He bent down to massage it removing his shoe. The sand was growing warmer. He immediately pulled his shoe bag on. As he did this, he made out an outline of something buried in the sand. He looked up to see that they hadn't even notice that he had stopped. He made to catch up with them but his curiosity had the upper hand and he dug into the sand. The outline gave way to a skull. He gasped as he saw this but dug deeper still till he got it out. It was that of an animal, its equine morphology was easy to note. It had been one of a horse. His mind began to race. He had seen this in one of his visions. He dropped the skull suddenly. It became clearer now and with a new and refined alacrity and made for Alexius. His heart was literally in his mouth.
He cursed the air for not remembering. How could he have neglected the signs; the sand, the way Mr. Logan had shaken the dust off his robe, the change in the temperature. He had to act and hurriedly so for Alexius existence depended on it.

"Alexius, you have to turn back into hum..."

They turned to face him, the horse included. But he hadn't completed his sentence when it happened.

The horse jerked suddenly, kicked forward and was struggling as though it was being strangled. Alexius though fought hard and tried changing back but it seemed as though he was losing. His hind part had begun the transformation but it wasn't as fast as it had usually been. They saw with shock as his throat was been constricted. Cordelia's let out a defeaning scream which rent the air.

Mr. Logan rushed to meet Alexius who now laid on its back on the floor.

"Afermente!"

The spell seemed to help as he quickly changed into the book but the pages started pulling off and the wind which had started was blowing them away. George rushed and held the book pressing down the pages. The wind increased intensity almost pushing him off. He held on still with his might. He made out faint writings on the margin of the page.

Spell me into an orb...I'm lo...

It became fainter still. George strained his eyes...he made out the last word only; essence.

"Mr. Logan, he needs to be transformed into an orb!"

Mr. Logan hesitated.

"QUICK!" George shouted. This seemed to do the magic as Mr. Logan quickly remembered the spell.

"Ostravind encyst domindus!"

The book crumbled into a circle and was spinning round fast. The content were dripping out and George quickly acted.

"Instantasia!"

Extra layers of fibrous rubber-like covering coated the orb and immediately the dripping ceased. The faint bluish radiance that the orb was emanating had dropped down to only a glimmer.
George called out.

"Alexius. Alexius"

No reply. He held it in his hand trembling.

"It won't be able to talk for now and it would be a miracle if it will be saved. Nothing like this has ever occurred to the guardian and so I don't know of any remedy but my best hope is hinged on Inglassia and that depends on how fast we can get there."

George fell to the ground. It dawned on Mr. Logan that the boy had fainted yet again.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2015
You've got it. Three updates in one evening. Lemme rest here for today...Hoping you guys enjoy it.

#MadeOfMore!

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2015
Afz9095:
#MADE OF MORE
Confirm!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Afz9095(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2015
pabon:
You've got it. Three updates in one evening. Lemme rest here for today...Hoping you guys enjoy it.

#MadeOfMore!
u re da bomb,u really tried. hope dey will be able 2 safe alexius
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2015
Afz9095:
u re da bomb,u really tried. hope dey will be able 2 safe alexius

Thanks. Lets just wait and see when the next update unfolds.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Essyprity(f): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pabon. Great piece u have here. I think u should make d updates a little more often so we don't lose interest easily. Merry Christmas
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2015
Essyprity:
Pabon. Great piece u have here. I think u should make d updates a little more often so we don't lose interest easily. Merry Christmas

Thanks. I shall try..

Truth be told..I sometimes experience writer's block and the juice just seems stale at such times but I shall try.

#MadeOfMore!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / We Are Able(a Touching Story) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.