Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] (117380 Views)

The Genesis (tales Of Childhood) / Gone Like The Wind. / Teenage Negligence: The Genesis Of Nigeria Crises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by DandyPearl(f): 10:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
pabon:

I'm so glad mhen!

I should have done this very early but MTN has made a new year resolution to frustrate me...God pass them sha.

Many thanks to donkross1 and Sageez for finding me worthy to be nominated literature person...you guyz rock (although I don't think I'm up to that standard yet...still you guys made my year when I saw your mentions)

You guys rock so much...this year for no make sense if to say una no enter am with me. Many thanks to God for counting us worthy to see the new year...

Many more for this new year...

Afz9095

DandyPearl

Rockhillz

Sageez

Hensexie

Essyprity

Olite93

Maggielovely

Essyprity

So much more I can't recall...thanks for coming all the way with me.

#MadeOfMore!!!
Happy new year too. Ok. We'll be expecting the update whenever it comes in but don't make it too long. Be a good boi @ skool grin
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by LarrySun(m): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2016
Hello pabon, How are you? This is a nice work. I need to discuss online publishing with you. If you're interested, kindly contact me via larrysun4real@yahoo.com.

Bless you.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2016
DandyPearl:
Happy new year too. Ok. We'll be expecting the update whenever it comes in but don't make it too long. Be a good boi @ skool grin

OK ma, I've always been a good boy...lol!

I will try and bring a short update later....classes ends by 4pm today...

wish me well!

#MadeofSOMUCHMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
LarrySun:
Hello pabon, How are you? This is a nice work. I need to discuss online publishing with you. If you're interested, kindly contact me via larrysun4real@yahoo.com.

Bless you.

Okay sir. I'll do just that.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 1:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Okay.

I'm sorry I couldn't bring this update y'day...its kinda short as I just quickly drafted it...

Pls manage it...enjoy!

#MadeOfMore!!!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 1:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Soon, their supply of food began to deplete and George wondered how much more they could last out here in the wilderness. Cordelia had began to lose her temper easily. Twice she had shouted him down for trying to speak to her. He knew that she was trying to conserve her strength but he felt the journey could be a lot less stressful if they could talk and allow time drift pass.

Then, he had kept to himself allowing Cordelia and her dad got ahead of him. He reflected on his life and his recent visions trying to make sense of them. He wished someone would give him the answers he sort. Someday seemed to him like forever, never. He brought the orb out of his pocket and looked into it. The light was still glowing dimly and he wished he could communicate to him, pschically or just any means. Someone should talk to me.

"Talk to me!"

He didn't realize he had screamed. He felt his adrenaline heighten a bit.

Both Cordelia and Mr. Logan turn to look at him but on seeing that he was unhurt, Cordelia quickly turned back and kept on moving. This got George angrier still.

"Is everything all right?" Mr. Logan asked.

"No!" He walked past the surprised Mr. Logan. He hadn't expected to be shouted on. George never raised his voice on him. He wondered what was happening.

"George, you have to calm down and don't allow the stress of the journey get to you."

"I'm trying but I don't know how much longer I can last."

"You just have to try...that's what's important...that you don't stop trying."

"Mr. Logan, do you see any hope for us arriving in Ingord on time or even surviving this desert?"

"We'll"

"Will you two reduce your noise...I can't even hear myself think...gosh!" Cordelia stopped to shout at them. George wondered what was coming over her. Yes, she could be rude to George at times but never to her father. Something was definitely wrong with her. He cast her a long stare. When her eyes caught his, she rolled her eyes, hissed and returned her gaze to the road ahead.

"Mr. Logan, do you think Cordelia is alright?"

"I can't tell...she acting somewhat...."

"...strange!" George helped him complete the sentence.

"It could be the stress and the seemingly hopelessness of our...."

"When I said reduce you noise, I meant like to the level of shut up!" She emphasized on the 'shut up'. Apparently she wasn't done yet.

"Is this how you act and then expect mum not to run away...I'm even surprised she spent that long with you."

Surprise...

Then anger...

"How dare you?"

George didn't know what happened next for it was so fast and had to shift out of the way before the 'volantus'; a pain heightening spell that was now moving in both directions hit him.

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 12:29am On Jan 10, 2016
He could hardly make out what they said now for their voices echoed were at their highest. It must have been well over eighty-five decibels. As they dueled, they cursed at each other.

"You've always been a pain in the ass ever since your mum brought you into this world. Falling sick with measles when you know that we didn't have money, you have such a thick headed skull and yet you couldn't know not to play close to ditches, getting yourself almost killed...you've been all pain since we got you...you are a bad mistake!"

"Oh no, you are the mistake...it was the greatest mistake having you as a father. You couldn't bear to stand grandpa's presence and had to elope and secretly marry his daughter. When I meet mum, I'll tell her how much foolish she was not to have seen you for who you were!"

There was a spark in Mr. Logan's eyes now and George knew that he was truly enraged now. He ran towards Cordelia with so much an anger, he would tear them all if they were five of her.

"Transus solem"

A fire ball spell came towards Mr. Logan even as he ran towards her. He saw it late and was able to dodge in time but the spell did hit something; the map he had been carrying detailing the location of Ingord. It caught fire immediately and it was ashes in split seconds.

"No, what have you done!" George screamed as he ran towards where the ashes laid on the floor.
"See what damage you've done and now we are lost and will probably die here"

They though seemed not to notice that they had just done something they were going to be a very big mistake, an hindrance to the arriving to their destination.
George himself became contorted and the were deep lines running on his head now, his fist tightened into a ball and he got up slowly but purposefully and just as Cordelia would used the lovantus spell on Mr. Logan, he sent it back.

"Repulsa!

The spell did go back and it hit her on her right hand. She fell down on her back and when she should have gotten up quickly, she remained. He dashed off to where she laid and shook her violently like one shaking a cherry tree with the hope that one ripe,fruit will fall off, an attempt that most times ends in futility. He just hoped she wasn't truly, oh God, he couldn't even think the word.

"What have you done George?" He pushed George aside and looked at his daughter and called unto her expecting her to wake up to his call (a sheep that only responds to its master's voice), yet she didn't stir.

"I swear I didn't use a harmful spell, I just reversed her spell!"

"And you killed her in the process." He looked into his eyes and it carried a burning shade of flames in them.

"Mr. Logan, please calm down. Things are not what they seem."

"You fool. You'll pay with your life. You ingrate. I gave you your life back and this is how you pay me...."

A fire was brewing now.

"...your presence has brought nothing but misfortune to us. You're evil and you must be put out of this your wickedness...

George looked at him and wondered what was talking because that sure wasn't Mr. Logan. Something was definitely wrong here. He was surprised to see himself entrapped in a circle of fire and it was beginning to rise. He cried out trying to get Mr. Logan to come to his sense but he was now far gone.

"Fare well devil"

He had an evil grin on and he watched with keen interest as the fire began to lick at George's clothes.

"Pay for your evil. An eye for an eye, a life for a life."

He screamed as the fire tore at his clothes and began to devour his flesh. In a moment he would be dead, and all for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by rockhillz(m): 9:21am On Jan 10, 2016
ahhah...... at last my guy don update.....
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Kalel4u33: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
This suspense is kilin me abeg more update
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by HENSEXIE(f): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
shocked nooooooo,it cnt Βε̲̣̣̣̥ na
George cannot die.hey mr Pabon oya come ooo
Sharpalyy,com aπϑ do sumtin grin
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
The wind blew across the desert causing the dust to occasionally rise and then settle. It seem to be that all was at peace. The desert's cry for moisture now all but forgotten and surely life must go on. Give or take, the balance that nature gives must one day prevail. Even the desert holds promises of becoming greened one day, a community of thriving leafy vegetation but for now all was at ease.
A sound, not common with a place of such solitude was humming softly and it sounded like a dirge. It was good to hear; a wordless song passing a message so clear wishing safe entrance into the realms of no return.
The sound ceased.
A brief pause where the musical interlude should occur. Selah.
No, it wasn't an interlude as little droplets of dew began to fall all around wetting the ground. It wasn't a great downpour but it would be appreciated still. It would take some time for the soil to absorb moisture and then maybe, just maybe, life would begin....again.

And then the music began. Soft like before but clearly different. It carried words though not in English, some sort of ancient tongue. It was excited and it rose slowly, very well calculated like it was a exhibition of some well rehearsed piece.

"Adiemus adiemus
Nicorosa deni a dena...
Nus ganas pok samiente
Lus avocans lariania..."

This was like the chorus for it was on repeat now, once, twice and continuing.

In the dust, something twitched. It went limp again. But with each mention of the word 'adiemus' it kicked. It was like a call to awaken and he found the call hard to disobey. It found the soul and was dragging at it.

He found his eyelids stuff and for a while didn't know to open it but gradually his consciousness began to seep in. His eyes open and then shut immediately, heavy. He did it again with more determination this time but was only able to hold it up for some split seconds and that would do. He saw what looked like the hoofs of camels. There was six of them, that's three pairs from the anterior view. He couldn't bring himself to look up as that would require a great deal of kinetic and that was lacking now.

He went blank again sinking into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kalel4u33:
This suspense is kilin me abeg more update

The suspense shouldn't kill you oo...I need you alive to read my story...lol

Keep reading...

#MadeOfMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 6:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
HENSEXIE:
shocked nooooooo,it cnt Βε̲̣̣̣̥ na George cannot die.hey mr Pabon oya come ooo Sharpalyy,com aπϑ do sumtin grin
Lol. Heroes die at times now...but this one isn't ready to die just yet.

More to come...
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 6:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Good evening guys. Hope your weekend was dope? Just curious...
What do you think happened to George and what do you foresee?

Will like to read your views...

#MadeOfMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by HENSEXIE(f): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=)) beta oo.if nt who will fulfill d said destiny.
Anyways followin til d end.more grace.

pabon:

Lol. Heroes die at times now...but this one isn't ready to die just yet.

More to come...
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
He panted still though he had stopped running for minutes now. His efforts to regain steady breathing were near futile and he needed all the quiet he could get to avoid being detected. He hid behind a great oak tree closing his eyes, silently praying that they would pass without sighting him. He heard a pair of footsteps near and his heart started racing again. O God, he wished he could momentarily remove it, silence it like a boring alarm clock disturbing a sweet nice dream except this was no nice and dream, nah, it felt too real.

Silence.

The footstep had stopped. He waited for seconds and then when he decided that his assailants were no longer on his tail, he made for the run.

"Stop there and turn around!"

His heart doubled its beating and it felt as though it was going to burst out of his chest any time soon. His mind was clearer this time and without hesitation, he used the spell.

"Reduncta!"

The man dropped to his knees holding his ears like his head was being fried. He ran still and he watched from the corner of his eyes as two more soldiers came out of the bush.

"Tospring!"

A bolt of energy swept them off their feet and pushed them several feet into the air and they would no doubt be knocked into oblivion on touching the ground.

He ran further. He only had some few metres to get to the sept. He had to guide it by all means. He jumped when a bolt of spell came at him. He docked and rolled over easily just escaping the spells by fractions of seconds. He was surprised at his reflexes. Good thing he had paid attention to Mr. Logan's lessons. Then he heard the voice and stopped. It sounded oddly familiar. He turned to see a lady claded in armor similar to the one that Manterror's people normally wore. He stood unable to speak and unable to move, he was shocked beyond words.

"What are you...what's going on?"

He didn't get the answer though as an arrow pierced his heart. Cordelia though was unperturbed as a wicked grin escaped her mouth as she pushed his now almost lifeless body and retrieved her arrow.
He felt his body grow cold and then everything faded and then he regained consciousness.

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 16, 2016
Between chapter 1 and now, you've really improved! Spellcheck would help just to make sure, or a beta reader (someone who reads it and makes sure there are no errors.) Maybe describe what's around them, and use all five senses if needed. I like it a lot.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 6:26am On Jan 16, 2016
reinadefuego:
Between chapter 1 and now, you've really improved! Spellcheck would help just to make sure, or a beta reader (someone who reads it and makes sure there are no errors.) Maybe describe what's around them, and use all five senses if needed. I like it a lot.

Thanks a bunch. Would love to use your service for proof reading but I think that'll be when I'm done with the story.

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2016
I'd be honoured, truly smiley I don't normally have internet access 24/7, since it's about N1000 here for 30 days and 500mb, but there's a library not far from here at least with internet.

2 Likes

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by girlhaley(f): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2016
Expecting more pabon
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 1:19am On Jan 17, 2016
He opened his eyes to the darkness. He saw nothing as darkness so thick you could cut it with a knife enveloped his vision. What was this place?

All was still except for the soft dripping of liquid, water, whatever it was and it gave him the creepy feel. He shifted in the darkness and stretched his hand trying to make for this nearest wall. He touched it and felt it. It had a rough surface and had uneven slope. His hand went up and down as he ran it along the wall and it felt like a bumpy road. Then, his hand struck something that had a sharp end. He allowed his hand to go all the way up, he could only go so much as his hand could reach, his best guess was that it hung from the roof, ceiling, whatever this place was. This must be the devil's abode. It had a mystical feeling with it and for once, he thought he heard voices coming from the distance. He listened carefully but his ears caught nothing except the continuous dropping of that liquid.

Tip. Tap. Tip. Tap

It sounded like a clock and the sound it made when it touched the bottom convinced him that a pool must have formed on the ground. He swallowed down the last bit of saliva that lingered in his mouth and as he did so, he felt the sting on his throat. God, am I that thirsty.

Just then there was a squeaking, so sharp and brief that it sent shivers down his spine. He prayed that this was just the passing of time, that he wouldn't have to bear this for long. Otherwise he would, would...what would happen?

He would loose his sanity.

Yeah. That was it. He laid down his back closing his eyes hoping that sleep would again be kind to him as to let him drift away but it was not to be. The more he tried, the more he felt conscious. He cursed at his luck for waking him up at this time. He wondered why his magic wouldn't work. He had tried snapping, conjuring and now his thumb hurt from continuous strain. He hated being so helpless. Without magic, he sure wasn't going to last long...

He counted the drippings as it went about its routine, as accurately timed as the heartbeat. Maybe this would enable him loose track of his increasing fright.

Thirty-five.

Thirty-six....

Ninety-seven.
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine...

One hund...

Where were Cordelia and Mr. Logan?The thought came like flash. He hadn't thought about them. If he was here surely they shouldn't be far away. He felt for them but alas they weren't there. His fear doubled now and he felt like something had happened to them and he had that feeling that they were in danger. Just then he heard footsteps approaching. They were slow but heavy. They obviously were carrying something, or somebody. They talked as they came but were barely audible as though they were whispering. He made out two words though; Ingord and elixir.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 1:21am On Jan 17, 2016
girlhaley:
Expecting more pabon

Its ready. I'm sorry I couldn't update y'day. I fell asleep while trying as the network was poor.

Enjoy!

#MadeOfMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by girlhaley(f): 7:32am On Jan 17, 2016
pabon:

Its ready. I'm sorry I couldn't update y'day. I fell asleep while trying as the network was poor.

Enjoy!

#MadeOfMore!

Nice one sir

Probably they are already in ingord

Or caught as prisoners...

Waiting for the next
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
girlhaley:
Nice one sir Probably they are already in ingord Or caught as prisoners... Waiting for the next
Not exactly. You'll get to see sha.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
It was bright inside the cave and all was calm. He was surprised that he had been left inside, unattended, abandoned. He wondered what they wanted and who they were. Why would they have gone the extra mile to save them only to kill them later. It just didn't seem right, didn't add up. He got up and cleaned himself. He really looked messy with the dust clinging to his body. "Boy, I need a bath. I smell like poo!". He proceeded to the pool of water and pulling down his clothes he allowed himself be swallowed by the water. As his body touched down and the water touched his skin, a cold shiver did a sprint up and down his body. He smiled obviously liking it. The pool wasn't too deep as it only swallowed him waist high. He sprinkled the water on his body and washed his face. He tasted the water and it felt a little sour in his mouth. He spat it out and began dipping and springing up in the water. Momentarily, he forgot his predicament and allowed the excitement relieve him of the stress and the fright that had been building up.

Just then, he felt movement as the ripples in the water changed orientation. But it wasn't with violence, just the occasional disturbances.
It might be the wind.
It could cause that rippling effect.
With that, he allowed the tension to die down and allowed his back to touch the water. He shut his eyes and allowed his mind to flow with the tide. His body was moved along the water. He enjoyed the feeling. It was indescribable. He wished he wouldn't leave soon.

What would even make him leave?

Just then, something hit him and cut short his fantasies. He did a U-turn and froze when he saw the body directly above his head. His hair and that of the body met and he was forced to stand up. He cast a second glance at the body. It was white all over and the eyes hung open forever gazing into the heavens above. This time, his vocal cord found a voice. It was girlish, a high pitched and heart rending scream. On Mr. Logan's chest was a laceration, the unmistaken remains of the protrusion of a sharp object.

Just then he caught sight of the elixir. It flowed towards him. He had no idea how he got to know about its medicinal properties but there was the craving for it. It felt like everything depended on it. He tried to swim towards it but felt a restriction. He swung his hand around trying to weave a current that would make it come towards him and it did work.

It was just within his reach now if only he could just stretch his hand. Then, a very bright light from above him shone into his eyes. He tried to prevent this moving his head to the left and then to the right but the beam of light followed him.

"It's blinding me..."
He struggled to remove his gaze.

"Rise and shine!"

He opened his eyes to see Cordelia pointing a torch into his eyes.

"You devi..."
He stopped suddenly.

"Where's Mr. Logan?"
"Wow! You look like you just had a dealing with the devil...what's the.."

"Hello...is he up now?"

That was Mr. Logan at the mouth of the cave. He looked at him and as he approached him. The realization hit him.

"I see. Another dream again, huh?" Mr. Logan dropped the tray he was carrying. It contained hot steaming tea. No doubt to calm their nerves and to provide warmth for the morning was really cold.

"Truth is, I can't tell the difference anymore, dream or reality. Mr. Logan help me. I think I'm on the brink of losing it. One moment you were dead and the other, you aren't. The funny thing is that it looked real."

He frowned obviously not convenient with the idea that he actually died, dream or not.

"Hmmm....we'll talk about that later. Let's go introduce you to the men who saved us."

1 Like

Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by girlhaley(f): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Jeez....it was dream afterall

I sight you pabon,oya come and upload oo
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
girlhaley:
Jeez....it was dream afterall

I sight you pabon,oya come and upload oo

I just did na. I'm full of ideas now sha. I might update again before going to sleep.
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by girlhaley(f): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
pabon:

I just did na. I'm full of ideas now sha. I might update again before going to sleep.

Okay na

Mind my typo o
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
girlhaley:

Okay na

Mind my typo o
No qualms. I'm ready to update again. It will be the last for today sha.
#MadeofMore!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by pabon(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
He listened as Mr. Logan explained how that the strangers had been traveling from Beruse and had mistakenly gotten lost when they got to the gate of Ingord but Mr. Logan told him that it wasn't a mistake. Ingord, as he said is a realm protected from the eyes of wandering earthlings, ones who had no inclination to magic. It had magic to reconstruct the brain waves so it looks and feels like one has never been there. He went on to say that they had found them in the sand and were already being covered with dust. They had been surprised to have found them still breathing.
"Jubril said a portion of my cloth was burnt and that you smelt badly of smoke as though you'd be roasted in the fire. I really wondered how all that happened?"

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what?"

George kept mum not wanting to tell him how he had set him ablaze. He though understood everything now. They had encroached into the zone of lies in the desert and had been forced to bring out their worst emotions. When he had momentarily woken up. He had felt stuffs like dew falling from the sky. Now he knew better. They were the dew balms believed to have curative powers and he knew somehow, though he couldn't prove, that it had come from the orb. Alexius was still being useful even in his somewhat depleted state. His mood turned bitter. He wished he could have Alexius whole again. He had done so much for them. He didn't deserve this.

"Anything wrong George?" He quickly mopped the tear that had unceremoniously crept down his face.

"No, nothing to worry about. I was just thinking about Alexius"

"We miss him too you know, Corde and I, but hope's not lost yet. We can still save him."

George was happy they felt for him too. The realization brightened his mood.

"So how do you see them, Jubril and Martins?"

He thought for a second. He had always had the knack for reading people at first instance and though his judgment wasn't really in their favor, he really didn't want to upset Mr. Logan as he saw that he was more than pleased with them. It wasn't surprising though. Its not everyday that one gets to keep his life because of the kind acts of strangers. Still, he felt a reluctance to open up to them. Call it, intuition, instinct or whatever, he just didn't dig them.

Inside the castle, two played a game of hide and seek and Cordelia had felt drawn to the one named Martins and now as he looked from where he was sitting and watched as she looked deep into his eyes as he spoke, no doubt filling her head with stories of his travels round the world. Gosh, ladies could be so gullible at times. He didn't blame her though for being drawn towards him. He was handsome, a tall, nicely built guy with tanned skin and a set of teeth that could make Dianne, the goddess of love take on human form just to have him flash a smile at her. He didn't believe in the gods though as he felt they were am abstract creation manufactured in the mind of extremely stupid men. He gave them a look again. Soon, she too would start talking and he really hoped she didn't say too much.

"Mr. Logan, you haven't told them we know magic, have you?"

"No, not really. They may be nice but I can't trust them with such information yet. They will have to earn the rights to know and not even saving our lives warrants that."

He heaved a sigh of relief. He had always trusted Mr. Logan's judgment. He always thought before acting. But he couldn't say the same about Cordelia.

"Hey, how are you guys doing?" Having excused himself from Mr. Logan's company, he had walked straight to were Cordelia and the Martin guy sat facing each other. He asked standing with his hand akimbo. A contorted smile plastered on his face.

"Martin here was telling me about the war of Panton. He fought with the Rennions. He's seen quite a lot."

"I see..."

Martin flashed a smile his way and as George retorted with one of his, he caught a scar just above the brow of his left eye. He could swore he had seen it before.

"Where did you get that?" He asked.

"Oh, its the idiot Jubril, we once engaged each other in a fierce contest."

It wasn't this. He didn't know what it was but hoped he would get the connection soon. Jubril meanwhile had gone out of sight for a while and George had the uncanny feeling that they had to be careful with him.

Sigh!

This was going to be one long day!
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by girlhaley(f): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Can't trust those strangers

Thanks mr pabon

#MadeOfMore#

#WaitingForMore#tongue tongue
Re: Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] by rockhillz(m): 12:10am On Jan 19, 2016
For real........

He posted....where have I been..... pass me the ORIGIN,oya cum update na before I.........wetin be the name of dat spell.......Gracia.......
#Made_Of_More..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / We Are Able(a Touching Story) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.