Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) (42458 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2013
yehmy:

Then i guess u shuld focus more on all dis Pple making Nigeria worst nd giv dem d headache of N.I.T server d only thing d N.I.T server will catch me doing is STRAFING my girlfrend grin

Luv ur style man. Hope we will be friends soon. Guy, for ur information, even in our line of work, they are some ppl u can't touch even if u ve incriminating evidence against them because of d religion, tribal and regional implication.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by stephniechi(f): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2013
Interesting story, nice brain work. Whether is too good to be true the aim was achieved. Keep using the brain gradually we will curb crimes. This is my first comment on nairaland
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Hackerjay(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2013
faithfuldon:

Luv ur style man. Hope we will be friends soon. Guy, for ur information, even in our line of work, they are some ppl u can't touch even if u ve incriminating evidence against them because of d religion, tribal and regional implication.
This thing is very simple naw...
You met stanley sister,found out she is nairaland addict...
U seize the opportunity in startin a story to get stanley's sister full attention...
U made front page,wich made the foolish girl to inform her brother that he is included in ur story wich got many viewers...
If i could rememba,u drop ur number or email...
Stanley contact u,and u trace him wit his number and wit the help of the police over dia...
U deceive the foolish stanley to come home...
He was Arrested...
Then u are happy,happy that u deceive a dumb and foolish family...
Try this strategy wit me den u are wastin ur time... Mtchew
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 23, 2013
Just got to the office now and and I saw a memo from d SSS for recruitment of 108 system analsyt(mayb they want 3per state) and 400 field agent and they need approval from d division. For those that are still unemploy,Sometime february 2014 they will b recruitment and they will be no advert just recomendation for security reason. I will give recomendation for 3 system analst if u are interested and any course can be apply as far as u can hack and have any I.t cerfication. I will drop my mail then for just 3 system analyst.

For the field agents, Get any of ur people in top rank in d military for recommendation.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by yehmy(m): 9:59am On Dec 23, 2013
faithfuldon: Just got to the office now and and I saw a memo from d SSS for recruitment of 108 system analsyt(mayb they want 3per state) and 400 field agent and they need approval from d division. For those that are still unemploy,Sometime february 2014 they will b recruitment and they will be no advert just recomendation for security reason. I will give recomendation for 3 system analst if u are interested and any course can be apply as far as u can hack and have any I.t cerfication. I will drop my mail then for just 3 system analyst.

For the field agents, Get any of ur people in top rank in d military for recommendation.
Good luck.

now i like ur style, we culd deal frm here, d only u culd get me is tru dis ur post wink My dad is an Inspector of Police mind if i recommend him i also studied comp.sci tho i hav flair 4 hacking buh no requirement met alredi cuz m going 4 my HND cum nxt year .... undecided

NOW IF TRULY YOU WANT TO TRACK ME WIV THIS U CULD REQUEST YOU WANT TO HELP ME AND PLAY SMART ON ME........ BUH M NT AFRAID OF ANY MAN SO I PUSH MYSELF TO YOU grin
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by yehmy(m): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2013
faithfuldon:

that's the problem in nigeria, same reason sum1 will rob a governor of his fone nd will b sentence to 10yrs imprisonment.....

All in d name of position some pple will follow orders and will not care about 2mao..... dts very bad
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2013
yehmy:

now i like ur style, we culd deal frm here, d only u culd get me is tru dis ur post wink My dad is an Inspector of Police mind if i recommend him i also studied comp.sci tho i hav flair 4 hacking buh no requirement met alredi cuz m going 4 my HND cum nxt year .... undecided

NOW IF TRULY YOU WANT TO TRACK ME WIV THIS U CULD REQUEST YOU WANT TO HELP ME AND PLAY SMART ON ME........ BUH M NT AFRAID OF ANY MAN SO I PUSH MYSELF TO YOU grin

I luv smart guys like u but remember stanley took my 2 million what did u take from me. Just trying to help those that want to be in d agency dat all. I luv young guys with ideas.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Taeewo(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Guy i love ur story
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by yehmy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2013
faithfuldon:

I luv smart guys like u but remember stanley took my 2 million what did u take from me. Just trying to help those that want to be in d agency dat all. I luv young guys with ideas.

which of dis is d truth u went frm being a policeman 2 a fed agent also u join Nl last year and dt last year u claim 2 b a lecturer and u wrote a test wich u ask 2 cum 4 interview last year.. so tell us who's mistaken undecided
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by holusormi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
faithfuldon:

Thanks my bro. What police will u use 2 threaten a family 4 their only son and what right do u have 2 ask and what offence did he commit this time. But now we can use him for identity theft.if u know anybody in SSS then u will know that a federal agent is not like a typical police.Remember why will i concentrate my story only on stanley's case or it is d only case I ve in 4yrs? And why didn't I say wat happen to d fuel tank or what I told u abt d human head that I spoke about because is not necessary. My Account is still active because of d ppl I rilly appreciate. Just send me a mail pls

I ain't sending no mail sir,,,and in case u didn't know my comment was a trap and u fell gallantly,,,why are u trying to defend urself? And why is dis thread open after u have achieved ur aim??... and with the way u keep responding to all accusations and with ur defence mechanisms, u sound like someone who was caught lying,..well as I said earlier, whatever rocks ur boat,, buh me holusormi ooo...i think it's all bullshiat!!!
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by AYODEJI94(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
I think dis guy is 4 real. Remember he made fp on just his first post, dat means he got connections
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by yehmy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
AYODEJI94: I think dis guy is 4 real. Remember he made fp on just his first post, dat means he got connections

nah i cn also do same if i knw any mod of a particular section
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Akposy(m): 4:25am On Dec 24, 2013
Yehmy. Wat's d mission of dat guy?

Y did he deactivate his account?
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by yehmy(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2013
Akposy: Yehmy. Wat's d mission of dat guy?

Y did he deactivate his account?

i dunno buh scroll up u will see his reasons
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Akposy(m): 7:51am On Dec 24, 2013
yehmy:

i dunno buh scroll up u will see his reasons

Owkay
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by obumsway(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
faithfuldon or 'nobody'.... Lets start from here..... Needs sm connectn frm ur office....... Love ur brain work and rilly nice to see the level of operation in sss...... Lets relate on this no. 0813252102.....1
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by zuma4k(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tales by moonlight...
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by darkid1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2013
cheesy
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by buzor(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
darkid1: Used to be a ghost member of nairaland,decided to join because of your post...ur email pls.would need a favour if ur d fedral agent you so claim to be.pls

U don enter one chance be dat
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by saaedlee: 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
Bravo
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Okohlient(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2016

So u believe sarasuka pass police ba! Na we end their reign for bauchi na. Am in abuja now so, they can't come here!

Remember am not a juju priest but I just drank something dat is all, is like drink locuzade boost for energy.
Am igala from idah where are you from in kogi?

am a correct ogugu guy
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Okohlient(m): 12:25am On Sep 14, 2016

The story is to enable me catch stanley and I konw his sister is nairaland addict. I use his sister to get him 2 locate and call me.

wow! Bad guy,,,, so u wrote all dis jxt to get him

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) / The Madam At The Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.