Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,106 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) (41836 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by holusormi(m): 12:06am On Dec 17, 2013
@faithfuldon,, be careful man,,even though I know this story is a bit bogus (not all,just some of it)...you could land urself into very big mess,, the Internet is a very big place and u neva can telll who's watching!!.. my 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2013
holusormi: @faithfuldon,, be careful man,,even though I know this story is a bit bogus (not all,just some of it)...you could land urself into very big mess,, the Internet is a very big place and u neva can telll who's watching!!.. my 2 cents.
for real man, u telling d truth, i lyk ur comment
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 17, 2013
holusormi: @faithfuldon,, be careful man,,even though I know this story is a bit bogus (not all,just some of it)...you could land urself into very big mess,, the Internet is a very big place and u neva can telll who's watching!!.. my 2 cents.

Thanks for ur concern. I ve so twist this story from town to town, even from male 2 female. I use my knowledge of visiting almost part of nigeria. D story might b in jigawa, kano, kebbi, gombe, yola etc. So am an intelligent officer and with time u will know why dis story came up

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by erabe(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2013
faithfuldon:

Thanks for ur concern. I ve so twist this story from town to town, even from male 2 female. I use my knowledge of visiting almost part of nigeria. D story might b in jigawa, kano, kebbi, gombe, yola etc. So am an intelligent officer and with time u will know why dis story came up
Thought as much. Hope your celebration went well
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by holusormi(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2013
faithfuldon:

Well,in that case I had better sit back,relax and enjoy the story...more updates please!! grin grin
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by akinsunny2009(m): 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
guy update dis tin now abi..... sad tongue
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Chapter five
Me and the Russian Mob
We arrived Abuja safely and by now i can feel the movement of blood all over my body and my heartbeat increased. There is one thing with me and Abuja, i never in my life like this place because of the way people live fake and unnecessary lives there. You will see someone with an expensive suit but he is dragging bus seat with you and if mistakenly the suit tears in the struggle then he will be looking for who he will hold responsible to pay for it because he borrowed it. There was a time during my school days that one of my friends Daniel keeps on bragging on how rich his banker brother is. We were opportune to go for one NANS convention at eagle square and after the activities he said he will take us to his brother’s house to sleep and we ended up sleeping in our school bus. Since then i hated Abuja and everything that comes with it. I was in the middle of my thought when Stephen asked a question that brought me back. “I learnt that you are having some deals with the Russian army” he asked. “I don’t understand your question” i replied. In the station, never never answer a question in a hurry. “Ooh, i have some Russian friends but i don’t know if they are military” i said quickly. “You are really smart as they say” he said laughing out loud.
During my stay in Bauchi, the police was invited to a conference organised by the army on how to combat terrorism and many military personnel from all over the world was invited but it was the Russian army that came to Bauchi to lecture us. After the lectures, The Russians inspected facilities in Bauchi and to our greatest surprise they wanted to see the facilities in the police station because the first point of call in every terrorist attack is the police. We took them to the station and the Russians were laughing that all our facilities were outdated. In their word, your stations look like Russian police station in 1943. We were all embarrassed but i have to safe this shame from my country. I called the Russian General kobvek, “sir what you are seeing here are all covert operation because we don’t want you people to steal our technology” i said. he started laughing. “Sir we may not have bullet proof vest but our skin is bulletproof” i added. I collect a gun from one of our soldier and gave him to shoot at me and i pull my shirt then he shoot but the bullet were hitting my chest and dropping to the ground. The entire Russian delegates were coming to touch my skin to see the magic. They were impressed with my display and asked if all policemen are bulletproof and i told them it is only field agent that are. We also show the local made chair that is design to deprive anybody on it not to sleep and you have to confess if can’t sleep for like two days. I got that concept when i realised that anybody will break when they are injected to sleep but they cannot sleep because we are dragging your body and soul between the spirit world and the real world. Out of your own convention, you will start answering all questions honestly just for you to sleep.
It was after the convention that General Kobvek called me aside that he wanted the patent of that chair and how we can also arrange for his skin to be bulletproof. I told him it will be considered as treason if my government discovered i did that. I discussed that with some of my top officers and they said i should ask him how much he will pay for that. He said he will pay 200 thousand dollars for it but whose account will the money be deposited became a problem. I can a guy that helped me design a site for the special people foundation and it was registered with the CAC and we were able to open account where the money was deposited. We took Gen. Kobvek to azare were one mallam arrange some things for him and no bullet was able to penetrate him then. He was so happy and he travelled back to Russia but we kept in touch. “How could Stephen know about the Russian? Since other top officers were involved then i will only get dismissed” that is what i thought.

3 Likes

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by OPEYEMIAD(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
Full of suspence but thanks all the way

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by chukwudi3(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
If u hav nt been a police man by nw. Maybe, na stanley senior u for be by nw. ThankGod u were caught in the force by GOD. U would hav become Osama bin laden by nw. Ur brain too much,na pipo lke u we need to head this country and u are headin there
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by akinladejo: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Don, u too hot.
Am waiting for further details
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
For security reason, i won’t describe were i was taken but if you have seen the America Tv series 24 which Jack Bauer was the lead actor then just believe i was taken to somewhere more advance than CTU. When i entered the building, it was like this is not part of Nigeria and everybody was minding and doing their own business. What surprised me most is what i see on the word, this building was commission by IBB when he was president and how comes i and ordinary Nigerians don’t know this place i asked myself. Later a man walk down a staircase and said “T-brain, how do you see this place and what is your analysis”. I looked at him and said “Sir do you want the answer that will please you or you want the honest truth”. Both he said. The building is beautiful and there are advance technologies here, i’m saying this to please you but the honest truth is i will run away if given the chance. “You don’t know what you are into” he said. “My name is Major Bashir but you can call me “BAD MAJOR”. I hear you are called T-brain but from here you are going to prison” he added. This is the beginning of the “End”
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by WisdomMe(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
Wia is dat bloody civillian?
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
Wisdom-Me:
Wia is dat bloody civillian?
I don't get u
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Chapter six
“So where is his file” he said while stretching his hand to receive the file. “I don’t mean this yeye police file, i mean you own accessing form” he said while throwing the file into the bin nearby. “Sir he was calm and his intelligent rate his 70%” Stephen said. So this people were accessing me while in the car, thank God i didn’t even say anything i said to myself. How comes we have a place like this and terrorism is on rampage. Let go upstairs and see how smart you are but if you fail then we will see how you can be disposed. What did he mean by disposed and even if i pass what next? I said to myself as i walk slowly upstairs like a cow that is lead to the slaughter house. We got to the next floor where i met alot of people in suit waiting for bad major. In their presence he asked me a question, who are the two people that can kill Goodluck Jonathan our president and nobody can suspect them. “Without even thinking i said Patience Jonathan and her Boyfriend” i said and the whole people there burst into laughter. He turned and looks at them and the place was quiet at once. “You people are laughing at your stupidity and for your information he is the only candidate that got one right but the other he has to prove it. “Mr. Tee, you got one right which is Mrs PEJ but you have to prove both of them first” he said. “Ok sir, Mrs PEJ can be an agent of a greater force on a mission to cause havoc in Nigeria and an agent don’t abandon their mission and her boyfriend can either be an agent that can place something on her that can harm the president or gather information for that purpose” i said. Before i finish, they were all clapping for me. “So why do you think they won’t suspect them” he said. Because she will be mourning are husband and nobody will like to disturb her, as for the guy, she will do everything to protect her secret even bringing the guy close as an aide, i said. Ok i last test for you then we will see what you know.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Smart90: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
Guy u re tryingg. Ur stroy is fansinating
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Graxie(f): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Your younger bro. Buffday n urs seems 2 b d same month. Calculative mama, abi na security arrangee?
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Graxie: Your younger bro. Buffday n urs seems 2 b d same month. Calculative mama, abi na security arrangee?

Mumcy fit b mathematician oooh cos I jus realised that apart from from my Dad,we were all born in december including mumcy which is 30th
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Olupompey(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
please am waiting for more update............
faithfuldon u got me into thinking and ur Odyssey is full of intelligence
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gebest: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Am tired jor, d story no dey finish, abi na season film.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2013
I told u guys that if I get a call then I will end the story. Yes, I got the call this morning and the story will be over in the next 3 updates. I will tell u why u reading this story is a pawn on the chess board.(Game plan)
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by micholalo(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2013
Guy i love your story. You are good man.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by donkross1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
faithfuldon: I told u guys that if I get a call then I will end the story. Yes, I got the call this morning and the story will be over in the next 3 updates. I will tell u why u reading this story is a pawn on the chess board.(Game plan)
haba! Habatically. So u were actually using us as pawns init ? We'll defo get bak at u Mr policeman. Lol
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by fati4mumcy: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mr t- brain u 2 much
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gebest: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
I know all these ur stories are all fabricated, never mind am really enjoying the lies.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by hikmoj(m): 1:40am On Dec 19, 2013
I ll be on sleeping strike until u update
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by obumsway(m): 4:36am On Dec 19, 2013
wr ar u nah?......update fast
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 19, 2013
ge best: I know all these ur stories are all fabricated, never mind am really enjoying the lies.

I like u a lot. Pls don't comment again because I was given d opportunity 2 start any trend and so do u. Sometime ppl's behaviour will make u to wonder "is this the sp*erm dat won".
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 19, 2013
He brought out six wine glasses and a bottle of wine and arranges the cups serially and poured the wine into the first three cups and left the last three cups empty. “Tee, please am tired of all this, you are the 40th person to come this far out of 192 in the whole federation, pls don’t disappoint me, By toughing only one cup only and only one movement, arrange this cups in a way that a cup with wine will be followed immediately with a cup without wine” He said. After looking at it for like 5 minutes, i picked up the 2nd cup with wine and pour it into the 5th cup without wine( remember, this not the real test, the test was more complicated and logical but i solved it). All of them were confused but Bad Major was busy clapping for me and shouted “behold your new director of Intelligent Unit”. They were all clapping but i can see confusion on their faces. “Can you explain yourself to these morons” he added. “The instruction said that i can only touch one cup and one movement but the instruction didn’t say i shouldn’t pour into another cup” i replied showing them that the cups as it was arranged. “I told you he is the most intelligent officer i ever worked with” a voice behind said. I turn back, it was Sgt Esther and she was looking very nice and heavily pregnant. “Do you think i will leave you behind” she said while she was hugging me. “You both can F*ck yourselves here” Bad major said. I was surprised and so was she. “How did you know, did you want to wreck my marriage by saying this in the present of my husband” she said. “I am your husband and i can say whatever i want” Bad Major said. So this is Esther’s husband and he brought me to Abuja to put me in a division i will easily die and how can a Hausa Muslim marry an Igbo catholic i said to myself. Do you remember that you where calling your DPO one night while he was under our surveillance and you later cut and we traced your line and we discovered you were talking to him(Tee) about how he video you stealing money and you people finally agree he suck your br*east for 7 minutes and later you people had sex. He was telling you how thick your p*usy was and i was curious. I had you transferred here and when i tasted it, it was the best i ever had. So i decided that why rent something i could buy. So i married you and i have no regret for that. “How can you hear us when the phone was not connected and why did you agree to bring him here when you know our history” she asked. “My wife, welcome to the world of technology, your phone is like the 666 number that you hear about, without it now you can’t do anything and as far as it is connected to a battery, we can hear anything within 50 meters radius and when you suggested him i knew you haven’t forgotten him after all this years, so i brought him here to teach me how to Bleep you better” he concluded. Sgt Esther stormed out and he turns to the rest guys here and said “anytime you say or think about what just happen here then you are dead because am MTN everywhere you go”. “One lesson you have to learn is Nigeria as a country is bigger than everybody and if the person fucking my wife can solve our problems then so be it”. He turn to me and said “you will be the first non military man to head this place and if it means someone need to f**ck your mother and your entire sisters to keep Nigeria together then so be it”. “Sir why will you choose me to head a division i know nothing about” i asked. “Because if you know the division then you will be compromised” he said. “Look at the screen before you, this is live feeds from Nigerian printing and mint and only you knows where the money will be saved and the password for the machine printing the money and you have the right to print more money for yourself from here without them even knowing” he added. “The driver will take you to your hotel room and bring you back tomorrow, before you break the news to your friend, i have to take you to the state house tomorrow to see the president for his final approval but be rest assured that my recommendation is key to his decision” He said. “So am going to see Goodluck and even shake his hands” i asked. “You can even slap him as far as you can prove is for the best interest of the country” he said. Game on
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 19, 2013
Remaining two updates and the story will be over. I need your comment and observation so far. Is a real journey because whenever I read. My story is like am watching a movie of my life and at times I hate it. I want a normal life
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Bulcqlay(m): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2013
Weldon boz.......nt only slap, pls help me to knock his head
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by MightyFortress: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2013
must read
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by OPEYEMIAD(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2013
I said it! This is too good to be true

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

... / [story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.