Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) (41839 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by buoye1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
Following gently
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by obumsway(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
carry on jawe....no mind all these idle brains..... Faithfuldon u are rilly a genius..!! Good one and tanxs for the stories but ibeg na continue oooooo...... D story sweet like honey!!
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
CHAPTER FOUR
I love the NPF not for what it represents alone but for the power at your dispose to do with as it pleases you. Stanley and kate had been reminded in prison awaiting trial for unlawful association and attempted murder. Sometime i will always have Stanley in mind and said how this boy with so much intelligence can found himself with so much mess. One day i got a call from a man that said he was Stanley’s father and he wanted to see me. At first i didn’t want to go but decided let me hear him first. I met him at a restaurant at Shagari Shopping Complex with more than six other girls that look like Stanley and i guess they should be his family.
I greeted them and sat close to their father and we began to chat. “I learnt you are the arresting officer in Stanley case and you stop them from killing him then” he said. “Did you call me here to know my life history or you have other things to discuss” I replied. “Sorry to offend u officer, i went to see Stanley yesterday and he gave me a letter for you” he said while give an envelope. I collect it and open the letter and i began to read. I had never in my life read anything so emotional, so i don’t know when tear started rolling out from my eyes and the whole family burst into tears like some just die. In the letter, he started by telling me that he had written more than one thousand letters but the words couldn’t express how he felt when i saved his life from the soldiers. He also told me that the time he shared with me while in police cell was the most memorable time in his life and he want me to marry one of his sisters and he promise me that he will me that he will come back to life as my son. I finished the letter and as i was looking up i saw the dad handing over some document to me and said “like you read in the letter, these are my six girls, you can choose from any of them to become your wife and Stanley said i should give you anything i considered his inheritance to you that he will come back in another life as your son. I smiled and said “is that why you brought this document to me”. “yes it is all my landed property in jos and i had willed it to him but now it is your because i will be relocating back to the village in Abia. I need a son badly because my chieftancy, me and my wife tried but all we had was this six girls you are seeing here today. At last, God gave me a boy but took my lovely wife away in the process. Now this boy is condemned to die because his case involves big people in the state”. “Ok, take your document sir” i said. “Sir, your son will not die as long as am in the service” i added. If it means me losing my job for Stanley to be freed then i should lose it. I left and started making calculations that will help Stanley case. I went to the commissioner and i was able to convince him but the judge was something else. She insisted that Stanley must face the sentence. I was able to get to the governor and explain everything to him and he made a call for me and that was how the judge was changed and we were able to free Stanley.
On the judgement day, the court raises for the judge to take his seat. The court was silent to hear the judgement. You Stanley Ude and Kate Atta, the court hereby found you guilty for the two count charge of attempted murder and unlawful association but due to plead from the executive governor, your sentence is lessen to four month in imprisonment but since you have serve the equivalent while in detention, you are now free to go, the court may raise. There was jubilation in court as all his sisters were rushing to kiss and hug me. I can see joy in the air all because of my brain work. Stanley was also happy and came over to shake me. The whole family entered into my car with Stanley and as we were about to drive out, Stanley said “uncle Tee, when are you going to pay my 2 million” he said. “which two million” i asked. “You bet that you won’t help in my case and i said you will be the one that will help me like your life depends on it” he said. So this boy had been playing me all this while even when he was in detention. I look at his father and he said he knew nothing about our silly bet. I drove them straight to the bank and deposited 2 million into Stanley’s account. I always pay my debt. I told him Stanley that i will get him again. I love this boy because he is smart and smart people are always my friend. He smiled and said that he is waiting for me anytime i need him. Two can play the game and you can only get smart if you play smart opponent.

1 Like

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by chukwudi3(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
faithfuldon: angry
Thanks. That is one gud advice. But man city is beat my club arsenal now. Am angry!! angry
it was a bad outin for us the gunners bt we always take defeat in good faith. At least, we don't commit suicide
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by akinladejo: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
Don am really enjoying u. I believe this is not all part four, pls give us the remianing part of d chapter. We are all waiting.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Stanley was a smart boy i know but his innocent looks might deceive anybody not me because one thing i learn while in the force is that crime is contagious anybody can catch it. While in the police cell one day, Stanley sent for me and i came to see him. He told me that the girl that was arrested along with Kate is his girlfriend and it seems Kate want to turn the girl into a lesbian as they are in the same cell. The girl no longer looks at me whenever she gets any opportunity to go out to do one thing or the other. “Stanley, you are in big trouble and all you could think of is a girl been a lesbian. “No” i said. “All i want you to do for me is to allow me Bleep her one more time” he added. “You must be crazy” i continued. He told me that he will be able to pay for it and i should go to where his cloths are and bring his wallet. I brought the wallet after i check inside but there was no money in but there were about 14 different ATM cards in it and. student I D cards. He collected the wallet and he acted surprised like what he is looking for is not there. “i had 7 thousand naira in this wallet when i came in and now no money” he said. “So you mean i stole your money now for bringing your wallet ba and you wanted to bribe with just 7k? I asked. “Nooo. You big pass that one na, uncle tee” he added. “Please take this my Zenith bank ATM card and go and withdraw 50k to settle those you feel are necessary before that my action” he said. He gave me the pin and i told him he can only do that when am on night duty next day. I went to the bank with one okada man that claim he knows how to operate ATM. I didn’t go with my car because i don’t want any CCTV to get my car in any crime activities and that is why am also using the innocent okada man. I gave him they pin and he went to the ATM and came back with 50k. “Them don pay my salary for my account” i asked. “I no know ooh but the money wey remain na 750k, maybe your salary don enter” he responded. “Thank you very much, i no dey like use ATM because he go be like say i go spoil am because i no sabi use am, na why i no dey near am in case he go spoil” i lied. I made him drop me at a filling station and gave him 1.5k for his troubles and he was very happy. “Oga wetin be your name na” he asked. “Next time i go tell you if we met again” i replied. I stop another okada that drop me where i pack my car. The next day during my night duty, i called corporal salisu and told him why he took 7k from Stanley and he didn’t register it. I pleaded that i show forgive him and asked how i knew it was him and told him to forget but he should give me oga’s office key since Sgt Esther had been transferred and am the only person with access to oga’s office. He gave me the key and i went upstairs to make sure everything is in order. I came back down and told salisu that I will need two handcuffs to carry Stanley and the girl upstairs for interrogation. I brought Stanley out and asked salisu to bring the girl. I took Stanley who was till limping due to the bullet wound up and told him how he could manage to f**ck with this bullet wound. He said they bullet had been removed and he is feeling ok. Salisu later brought the girl that later introduce herself as Mary. I told her what Stanley wanted but she said she can’t do that without taking her bath. I took her to my oga’s bathroom and she came out later completely unclad. I almost change my mind but since it is a deal then so be it because a man’s word should be his bond. She walked majestically to where Stanley was waiting on a mini bed and brought out his d**ck and started licking it. Stanley told me to go outside and i said then if i can be here to monitor everything then the deal is off. My chairman was so hard that i almost join them but my reputation means alot to me. Stanley is one hell of a banger. He was f**cking this girl like it was his last and the girl moaned as if it was her first time. It was like watch a live adult film and i was enjoying every bit of it when the door open suddenly and my oga was standing there. “Tijjani what the hell is happening in my office” He screamed. “Oga if you calm down i will explain but if you continue to shout then it is all your choice” i said while thinking of what to say next. “Ok explain yourself now before i loose my temper” he said. “Ok i came to the office tonight and i went round to see if everything is in order then i met this girl and that cultist kate licking themselves in the V**gina and i discovered that kate is a lesbian and she is trying to convert this innocent girl into it, so the best i idea i could think of is to make this boy to Bleep her back to her senses because we can have a case of lesbianism in our cell sir” i ended. “So where is the kate now” he said. “She is in the cell” i replied. He ordered that i should bring her up now which i did but i warn her on the way that she must accept that she is a lesbian. “Are you a lesbian” my oga ask kate. “Yes sir” she replied. “But today we will drive the lesbian out you today” he said while ordering her to pull off her clothes which she did. My oga brought out some condoms from his drawer and ask me to wear it and f**uck the lesbian out of her. He orders Stanley to continue doing same to mary. He pick up his phone and asked a girl that he came with to come upstairs. The girl came and was surprised to see different people in different s*x position doing it. He asked the girl to join him on his executive chair and they began to do it too. Kate was so sweet as i was giving her doggy and she enjoying and begging for more. We rotated the girls and continued for several hours and my oga confessed that this the best time he ever had in the force and that i was a genius. Kate told me that of all of us that he feels me better because i know what to do and when to do it. All the girls looked satisfied. This continued for the next four days until the court said kate and Stanley should be reminded in prison but i remember i had a bet with Stanley within those days and now he has won.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by moscobabs(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2013
haaaaaaa oga u Don comit a lot of atrocities in NPF oooo, so policemen dey enjoy like this......anyway as at this time have u bin promoted to the next rank or u were still a corporal?
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by buoye1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2013
Come oga police na inside motor to Abuja u still dey?Abeg 4gt al doS sex scene nd tel us abt ur arrest n Abuja
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
buoye1: Come oga police na inside motor to Abuja u still dey?Abeg 4gt al doS sex scene nd tel us abt ur arrest n Abuja

the story is my police life not journey to abuja.
i can finish this story in one update but there is a call am waiting for. if i get the call i will make u understand, why u reading this, is part of a game plan. qoute this comment at the end and dont rush me
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by bighead1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
@OP

I dey feel u big time
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by OPEYEMIAD(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
Whaaat!!!! So oga office turn to wetin? *Loading my janbulani bullet*

But please don't loose this story o don't forget you are going to abuja and hope abuja sexcapades will be more funier than this....

A bed at hand is a very best cos no any one in the bush, hold your NPF tight you are u are making me embrace NPF if not for gunsootphobia
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Extralarger(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ur article is intresting, but make it captivating.. thumbs-up for u don.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by mikemodel24: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ooo boyy i dey feel dis nfp story tin i beg update fast
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pls I beg all of u that I just arrived bauchi now for some serious meeting.pls I will try an update u ppl in the morning.pls bear with me.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by manpiro: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
chermo!!!..i con dy adicted to dis ur story lik person wer dy adicted to drugz...try update b4 i go lose control abeg..still on d mata sha
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Gidigidi3(m): 4:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Happy birthday Faithful Don. Wishing you the best of life. I've got the same birth day. lol
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2013
Gidigidi3: Happy birthday Faithful Don. Wishing you the best of life. I've got the same birth day. lol
Thank you my man! I just wake u this 2 see 60 sms on my phone and over 100 ppl writing on my timeline on fb and almost all my contact using me as DP BBM. Have I affected so much life! My friend just called me to abj now dat he had an accident but am suppecting surprise bday party because if u ve an accident u can't make call. Not that daf.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by medalz(m): 9:24am On Dec 16, 2013
Happy Birthday don. Long Life and Prosperity
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2013
For the sake of my birthday.this is my pix with my ordilly today during the breakfast meeting in bauchi.

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by chukwudi3(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2013
Hapi buffday. Wishin u ol the best life could bring. And I pray that God should grant u ur heart desire as u celebrate ur birthday.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by chukwudi3(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2013
faithfuldon: For the sake of my birthday.this is my pix with my ordilly today during the breakfast meeting in bauchi.
left or right? Na d big belle?
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by chukwudi3(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2013
faithfuldon: For the sake of my birthday.this is my pix with my ordilly today during the breakfast meeting in bauchi.
left or right? Na d big belle? U too crop the pix naa
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2013
chukwudi3: left or right? Na d big belle? U too crop the pix naa
the left with mufti
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by moscobabs(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2013
faithfuldon:
Thank you my man! I just wake u this 2 see 60 sms on my phone and over 100 ppl writing on my timeline on fb and almost all my contact using me as DP BBM. Have I affected so much life! My friend just called me to abj now dat he had an accident but am suppecting surprise bday party because if u ve an accident u can't make call. Not that daf.
Hapi Birthday bro...llnp
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Hector90(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2013
chukwudi3: left or right? Na d big belle? U too crop the pix naa
na 2 much money 4 NPF .
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Dalazyou(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2013
hw i wish dis millions of naira u are sayin was real in de NPF
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Akposy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
faithfuldon:

Thanks for reading anyway but if it is even true dat u will produce a movie out of it then be prepared u won't live aftter the release because ppl involve are bigger than u. They will know u but can neva neva neva know me because I might be the one they will ask 2 catch and kill you. Which I will be honored to. Am telling this story in a way that u might neva know me except I tell u! I won't be so stupid to let myself out.
U wil be honored to kill?
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Friendz4blue(m): 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
faithfuldon.so dis is ow ur bringin d police out abi.thought military is dat corrupt.neva knew d police wil surely dethrone dem.nice story.but ur grammer shld b checked.even ur spelling.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Akposy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2013
Happy birthday!! LLNP
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by obumsway(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2013
faithful don....update naaaa........wre waiting anxiously......... Sha, happy birthday!! Pls wats ur fb name lets add u up!!faithful don....update naaaa........wre waiting anxiously......... Sha, happy birthday!! Pls wats ur fb name lets add u up!!faithful don....update naaaa........wre waiting anxiously......... Sha, happy birthday!! Pls wats ur fb name lets add u up!!
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gebest: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
WHAT OF YOUR WIFE?
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by proudlyAfrica(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
HappyBD bro......hope it was a memorable day for u.....??....................pls we are anxiously waiting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

... / [story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.