Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,272 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) (41838 Views)

How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / The Day MTN taught me the Lesson of my Life ( Short Story) / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by OPEYEMIAD(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Thankz for the update, I realy enjoy your info but I want you to clerify something for me....

Why did you acuse the speaker for the first instance? Do you suspect anything? The case you no nothing about; I salute your courage and pls give us more update I beg
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
My kid bro is calling me for 500k for a new car after I spent more than 100k for him and his gf just this thursday(on his birthday).he sold the car I gave him this march without me knowing.he now need 500k to buy a new one.

Pls guys, could it be his our zealous gf that is pushing him into spending?. My bros is even calling me his ATM even in my presence. I luv him and he knows it. I will break his leg if he ask me again because he told he will cease my toyotal highlander jeep if I refuse. I luv this boy but hw can I handle his spending rate!
Pls advice.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
OPEYEMI AD: Thankz for the update, I realy enjoy your info but I want you to clerify something for me....

Why did you acuse the speaker for the first instance? Do you suspect anything? The case you no nothing about; I salute your courage and pls give us more update I beg
Remember that first I told my followers before that I will twist somethings to suit ur mood. If top member of the house called for a case then that is something he want to know. Am a police man I can't read eyes perfectly. It is not the speaker in the real life situation but I collect money from him too
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Hector90(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
Following!! Jst try nd correct ur tenses n some typo errors.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by ruffhandu: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
faithfuldon: My kid bro is calling me for 500k for a new car after I spent more than 100k for him and his gf just this thursday(on his birthday).he sold the car I gave him this march without me knowing.he now need 500k to buy a new one.

Pls guys, could it be his our zealous gf that is pushing him into spending?. My bros is even calling me his ATM even in my presence. I luv him and he knows it. I will break his leg if he ask me again because he told he will cease my toyotal highlander jeep if I refuse. I luv this boy but hw can I handle his spending rate!
Pls advice.

Get him a job and advise him to learn to fend for himself. Let him know you won't remain his ATM forever. Even if you do, "cash jam", "unable to dispense cash", "service unavailable" n "card retracted" are some error messages you may display at anytime.

Also, tell him your wife and children now have their debit cards too.

You should not let him go wayward cos you love him.

Cheers:
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by OPEYEMIAD(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
faithfuldon:
Remember that first I told my followers before that I will twist somethings to suit ur mood. If top member of the house called for a case then that is something he want to know. Am a police man I can't read eyes perfectly. It is not the speaker in the real life situation but I collect money from him too
Hahahahahah now I understand, but you rise my BP small

Pls continue am anxiously waiting
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by yungdamaz(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
Bros ur wisdom wit dat case na one in a trillion.....still following bumper to bumper
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
angry
ruffhandu:

Get him a job and advise him to learn to fend for himself. Let him know you won't remain his ATM forever. Even if you do, "cash jam", "unable to dispense cash", "service unavailable" n "card retracted" are some error messages you may display at anytime.

Also, tell him your wife and children now have their debit cards too.

You should not let him go wayward cos you love him.

Cheers:
Thanks. That is one gud advice. But man city is beat my club arsenal now. Am angry!! angry
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pls who have walcot account number.
Am so happy.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by moscobabs(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
faithfuldon: My kid bro is calling me for 500k for a new car after I spent more than 100k for him and his gf just this thursday(on his birthday).he sold the car I gave him this march without me knowing.he now need 500k to buy a new one.

Pls advice.
Oga whats the diff btw u and Abacha or Obasanjo?? I wish u can tell us that u were latter sentence to 50 years imprisonment for all this ur 419 brain.
on your bro issue....if u cant spend for the guy na who u want spend on? afterall d money belongs we nigerians but u and your greedy ogas and polithievains embezzle the money direct or indirect.may God forgive u sa.for ur information I have finished the part one of this story,and i will show it in cinema on 25th this month,part 2 on boxing day while the final part will be showing on new year.finish it if u like grin grin grin grin
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
moscobabs:
Oga whats the diff btw u and Abacha or Obasanjo?? I wish u can tell us that u were latter sentence to 50 years imprisonment for all this ur 419 brain.
on your bro issue....if u cant spend for the guy na who u want spend on? afterall d money belongs we nigerians but u and your greedy ogas and polithievains embezzle the money direct or indirect.may God forgive u sa.for ur information I have finished the part one of this story,and i will show it in cinema on 25th this month,part 2 on boxing day while the final part will be showing on new year.finish it if u like grin grin grin grin

Thanks for reading anyway but if it is even true dat u will produce a movie out of it then be prepared u won't live aftter the release because ppl involve are bigger than u. They will know u but can neva neva neva know me because I might be the one they will ask 2 catch and kill you. Which I will be honored to. Am telling this story in a way that u might neva know me except I tell u! I won't be so stupid to let myself out.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Taeewo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ opps pls dnt mind dis post cuz i know him personally,he has brain touch.pls continue d story
moscobabs:
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by moscobabs(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
faithfuldon:

Thanks for reading anyway but if it is even true dat u will produce a movie out of it then be prepared u won't live aftter the release because ppl involve are bigger than u. They will know u but can neva neva neva know me because I might be the one they will ask 2 catch and kill you. Which I will be honored to. Am telling this story in a way that u might neva know me except I tell u! I won't be so stupid to let myself out.
lol..I beg continue the tory jare
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by moscobabs(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
Taeewo: @ opps pls dnt mind dis post cuz i know him personally,he has brain touch.pls continue d story
u know well oooo,GO AND DIE
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
yung da maz: Bros ur wisdom wit dat case na one in a trillion.....still following bumper to bumper
thanks
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by moscobabs(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
bro dnt mind me oo..continue d story just kidding ....just wondering how the NPF can be so dumb to give these big assignments for an ordinary corporal while some sgt are still there.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by tolu4you: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
faithfuldon:
I don't like bombs oooh! Pls use another adjective plsss
Thanks but I need you to just tell me where I need to improve. Saying impressed,will make me feel as if am perfect which I know am not.
Pls criticize alittle
I knw but nt here for your error
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
moscobabs: bro dnt mind me oo..continue d story just kidding ....just wondering how the NPF can be so dumb to give these big assignments for an ordinary corporal while some sgt are still there.
Have u been reading since if yes then u will know am more powerful than even my DPO.

Let me watch my arsenal match jare.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by ruffhandu: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
faithfuldon: Thanks for reading anyway but if it is even true dat u will produce a movie out of it then be prepared u won't live aftter the release because ppl involve are bigger than u. They will know u but can neva neva neva know me because I might be the one they will ask 2 catch and kill you. Which I will be honored to. Am telling this story in a way that u might neva know me except I tell u! I won't be so stupid to let myself out.

What if he was @ Ibro hotel, pool side yesterday? Or was is fake like d case of fone number and the fulani girl? lol!
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by moscobabs(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
faithfuldon:
Have u been reading since if yes then u will know am more powerful than even my DPO.

Let me watch my arsenal match jare.
Op as smart as u are ..na Arsenal u dey suport?? ok then don dey beat u 3-1.
sorry!!!
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ruffhandu
I was in ibro hotel on thursday nt yesterday.
1. My bros and his Gf was in d pool and there are lots of people there then.
2. I was @ d receptionist typing with my laptop and if anybody ask of corporal Tijjani that day I would have know because that is not my name.
3. I won't be so careless to go to day pool when I asked everybody to come.
4. The hotel is own by an igala man(ex gov) and they are lot of igala staff there, so I know all where there CCTV camera is.

So what are u saying.
I know security procedure more than a lot of officers
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by ruffhandu: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
faithfuldon: @ruffhandu
I was in ibro hotel on thursday nt yesterday.
1. My bros and his Gf was in d pool and there are lots of people there then.
2. I was @ d receptionist typing with my laptop and if anybody ask of corporal Tijjani that day I would have know because that is not my name.
3. I won't be so careless to go to day pool when I asked everybody to come.
4. The hotel is own by an igala man(ex gov) and they are lot of igala staff there, so I know all where there CCTV camera is.

So what are u saying.
I know security procedure more than a lot of officers

No prob bro, no harm intended. Be encouraged.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by akinladejo: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
Faithful Don u are genius. U should be working for CIA
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by ojeota(f): 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Pls don, come and continue...ignore those post.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
akinladejo: Faithful Done u are genius. U should be working for CIA
Tanx but remember we are in 9ja
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gebest: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
moscobabs:
Moscobabs u dey fear abi? Your own don done because u talk too mush. Faithful don abeg continue ur tori jaree i dey feel you wella.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gebest: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
moscobabs:
Moscobabs u dey fear abi? Your own don done because you talk too mush. Faithful don abeg continue ur tori jare i dey feel you wella.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gebest: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
moscobabs: bro dnt mind me oo..continue d story just kidding ....just wondering how the NPF can be so dumb to give these big assignments for an ordinary corporal while some sgt are still there.
u don dey beg abi, your own don done since u ve a lousing mouth, Faithful don no agree.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by gebest: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Come to think of it, how come u entered d NPF as a recruit constable and u passed out as a corporal, remember u said u were corporal when u were posted to your 1st division.
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
ge best: Come to think of it, how come u entered d NPF as a recruit constable and u passed out as a corporal, remember u said u were corporal when u were posted to your 1st division.

Remember I neva said I was recruited as a constable. I told u recruitment was over and I was called in to replace someone that was dismissed for drugs and remember I came in through runs. I am a graduate, hope u know that by then.

Am typing to update now, pls no more distraction
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by moscobabs(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
ge best: u don dey beg abi, your own don done since u ve a lousing mouth, Faithful don no agree.
see u beg for what? do u know the person call moscobabs? I just need to tell him I'm kidding so I will not discourage him.I appreciate this guy intelligent as a policeman and I'm Really intrested in the story. a mature mind will understand me better
Re: MY Police Life (short Story By Faithful Don) by proudlyAfrica(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
bro i like ur bluntness...carry on....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

... / [story] The Perfect Couple (adults Only)…part 1 / Olaokun Soyinka Writes Tonye Cole Over Airplane Seat Saga Of Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.