Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,398 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773771 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Osirawboy: 8:52pm On Dec 04, 2020
Hi all, I'm in need of full episodes of my favorite anime Naruto episode 1-220 , Naruto Shippuden
1- 500 and the Naruto Movies to watch and rewatch.
I'm in Benin city please. If you have complete naruto series, one piece , attack on titans etc on your hard drive please contact me 08158321086 or 08167412044
Thanks...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
GONE IN SIXTY SECONDS Entertaining but shallow.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu131: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2020
No new movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
Assassination Nation.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2020
Plead:

That is a major problem on this thread and by extension, social media in recent times.
People don't want you to have your own opinion and ideals, they want you to agree with and follow everything they say or do or else they'll come for your head like a mob.

It's not by force to rate a movie badly. Because you didn't like it at all doesn't mean another person can't rate it 10/10.
It's a forum, fam. Somebody disagreeing with your opinion doesn't necessarily mean they want you to agree with theirs. More or less, they're trying to understand your perspective.
And if you don't want your opinion to be engaged, well, I believe you know the way to the Diary section.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Babaj145(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Kaycee7:
It's a forum, fam. Somebody disagreeing with your opinion doesn't necessarily mean they want you to agree with theirs. More or less, they're trying to understand your perspective.
And if you don't want your opinion to be engaged, well, I believe you know the way to the Diary section.
Bro i swear God must bless u for dis..if only dey could understand d whole point..nobody wants to attack anybody, but sometimes people should understand dat wen u give ur personal opinions u should be able to back it up with credible facts, not just hide under d cloak of 'its my personal opinion' and say some really outrageous things dat do not just add up, forgetting u are in a public forum..its just like someone saying Lionel messi is an overrated player notwithstanding d records he has achieved in his career and backs up his/her claim with 'its my personal opinion'...

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2020
Latest addition ➕

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2020
his name is the protagonist

pu7pl3:
Please who has a working link to download Liam Neeson's Honest thief...I can't find it anywhere cry

And y'all should stop airing me for god's sake cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu131: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2020
If you never watch GODFATHER 1-3

You are missing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 10:31am On Dec 05, 2020
Tolu131:
No new movies
Really? There are maybe not the genres you are into...Mank, Black Bear, Elyse etc are all out this weekend.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu131: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2020
Godfather: 10/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2020
The Beast (2020) - Action
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tolu131:
If you never watch GODFATHER 1-3

You are missing.
What is it about?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu131: 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
MhisTahrah:
What is it about?
not for girls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by PETUK(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tolu131:
not for girls
grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
TeneT:- 9/10

I pity people that saw this at the cinemas cos you won't have the privilege of rewinding and watching a scene again just to grasp what happened...

TeneT spelt backwards is also TeneT (discovered that one myself while my brain was trying to grasp the third act)

Neil is just as important as the Protagonist to the mission and they are locked in an unending loop of keeping the world safe from our monstrous future selves...I'm not deleting this one just yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
pu7pl3:
TeneT:- 9/10

I pity people that saw this at the cinemas cos you won't have the privilege of rewinding and watching a scene again just to grasp what happened...

TeneT spelt backwards is also TeneT (discovered that one myself while my brain was trying to grasp the third act)

Neil is just as important as the Protagonist to the mission and they are locked in am unending loop of keeping the world safe from our monstrous future selves...I'm not deleting this one just yet

The word you are looking for is palindrome
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
Gmajor:

I wasn't looking for any word bruh

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

I wasn't looking for any word bruh

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TeflonBlixx: 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Gmajor:

ITK grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2020
Tenet 9/10

Christopher Nolan is a fücking genius. How someone derived this concept and then went on to successfully execute it is beyond me. How does one get to this level?

David Washington really has the blood of Denzel Washington flowing through his veins. Can't wait to see him in other projects.
Robert Pattinson left no doubts about his ability to deliver the goods in The Batman with his performance here.

The story is both simple and complex. Honestly, how the production team managed to execute this plot without going insane is just mind-blowing.
Seeing this at the cinema is nothing more than a first serving. It's not meant to be watched once. I still have a few places that I need to go through to grasp a better understanding of. But, yep, I'm definitely impressed.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kaycee7:
Tenet 9/10

Christopher Nolan is a fücking genius. How someone derived this concept and then went on to successfully execute it is beyond me. How does one get to this level?

David Washington really has the blood of Denzel Washington flowing through his veins. Can't wait to see him in other projects.
Robert Pattinson left no doubts about his ability to deliver the goods in The Batman with his performance here.

The story is both simple and complex. Honestly, how the production team managed to execute this plot without going insane is just mind-blowing.
Seeing this at the cinema is nothing more than a first serving. It's not meant to be watched once. I still have a few places that I need to go through to grasp a better understanding of. But, yep, I'm definitely impressed.
No offence but you have shown in the past that you lack objectivity when it concerns a Nolan Movie.
Seeing as you have rated this Movie so high comes as no surprise.
This is the problem with the fanboys...
Christopher Nolan is the Optimus prime in their eyes and anything he does, he's a genuis.
anyone who says otherwise doesn't know a good movie.
Fanboys eh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
kendrick93:
No offence but you have shown in the past that you lack objectivity when it concerns a Nolan Movie.
Christopher Nolan is the Optimus prime in their eyes and hasn't directed movie, anyone who says otherwise doesn't know a good movie.
Fanboys eh

point out one bad Nolan movie....il wait

He spent about 15 years putting this particular movie TeneT together and you think it wouldn't be near perfect?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 6:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

He spent about 15 years putting this particular movie TeneT together and you think it wouldn't be near perfect?
Not saying he's had a bad bad movie but some like interstellar and TDKR are clearly overrated....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
Man of steel

Batman vs Superman

No need to keep you waiting.

pu7pl3:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Man of steel

Batman vs Superman

No need to keep you waiting.

Zack Snyder not Nolan directed those
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2020
pu7pl3:

Near Perfect....
lol....
please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
kendrick93:
Zack Snyder not Nolan directed those

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu131: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2020
Kaycee7:
Tenet 9/10

9\10 for your mind

Movie wey you no understand

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2020
kendrick93:
Christopher Nolan is the Optimus prime in their eyes and anything he does, he's a genuis.
anyone who says otherwise doesn't know a good movie.
Fanboys eh
No offence, but you've shown in the past that you don't think much of Nolan's movies.
Seeing as you've taken umbrage with my rating comes as no surprise.
This is the problem with haters....
Christopher Nolan is overrated in their eyes and anything he does, he's a tin-god
Anyone who says otherwise is a fanboy.
Haters eehhh

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2020
alexistaiwo:
undecided
Really, bruh? Really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2359) (2360) (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: chido20(m), abduleez1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.