Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773203 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
Can’t believe this movie almost made a papa like me cry.
Is that not Jaden Smith at the right? what's the name of the movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newguy1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
johnyace:
TENET
My rating 7/10
I feel like Nolan had a great concept but used the wrong story to tell it, Nevertheless it was Worth 2 hours and 30 minutes of my life
Spoiler
Who else noticed that Robert was the woman's son
yes I know was telling a friend yesterday. Nolan over conceptualized the movie too much even with time travel u can’t be bending it anyhow like that n there was a point where it was said that if a time traveler meets him self it will b bad which actually happen like twice n nothing did happen
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dazzlingd(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
oyaskii:
cuz it's a WB movie, and it hasn't been released on VOD and when it does it will most likely be on WB owned HBO or HBO Max.

Thank you, pls where can I download the movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
pu7pl3:

The man is a genius bro...the time Laws he used in interstellar were legit and verified by renowned scientists around the world, his body of work shows the man is a genius and his imagination is just so fvcking wild..it's not just his fans that think so, many other millions of people also think so(some proof in all the accolades he has amassed over the years)

You are in the minority my nigga
He's truly a genius, all of his works are commendable
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Is that not Jaden Smith at the right? what's the name of the movie?
Tolu131:
what's the name
Life in a year
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Life in a year
Ok
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
Tolu131:
what's the name
Life in a year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
dazzlingd:

Thank you, pls where can I download the movie
it's out on most movie download sites...check the one you normally use.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Life of a year 8.8/10
Dem copy some place 4 midnight sun
Dope songs from jaden

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2020
newguy1:
yes I know was telling a friend yesterday. Nolan over conceptualized the movie too much even with time travel u can’t be bending it anyhow like that n there was a point where it was said that if a time traveler meets him self it will b bad which actually happen like twice n nothing did happen
if a time traveller comes in contact with his inverted self. Contact here means if they have skin to skin contact. It's why they always wear suit when they Time Travel.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2020
johnyace:
TENET
My rating 7/10
I feel like Nolan had a great concept but used the wrong story to tell it, Nevertheless it was Worth 2 hours and 30 minutes of my life
Spoiler
Wrong.

This was never even hinted at, he spent time with his mother who was shot and dying and it didn't show.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newguy1(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2020
joseph1832:
if a time traveller comes in contact with his inverted self. Contact here means if they have skin to skin contact. It's why they always wear suit when they Time Travel.
exactly Washington fought himself n almost killed himself if not for Robertson stopping him n don’t say no contact was there.there was enough,n the contact dey talked about is meeting even seeing each other( this have been said a lot in different movies n series like fringe, time travelers wife’s n more)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2020
Don't argue for arguing sake.

It was explained in the movie that their body particles have to come in contact for annihilation to happen.

newguy1:
exactly Washington fought himself n almost killed himself if not for Robertson stopping him n don’t say no contact was there.there was enough,n the contact dey talked about is meeting even seeing each other( this have been said a lot in different movies n series like fringe, time travelers wife’s n more)

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ghosts of War.

2/4.

Nice concept even though the delivery left much to be desired.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
newguy1:
please go and watch that scene again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jaelxchloe(f): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
1. This entertainment channel... Very funny contents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weeZ1FjSSJw

2. The Undoing.... Its Gripping thriller
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
So I'm watching thriller movies I missed years back

Old boy(Korean version) 10/10
The Prestige 10/10
Memento 9/10
Butterfly effect 8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by stonemind(f): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
johnyace:
TENET
My rating 7/10
Spoiler

una Sabi lie chaii. how do you know he is the son? abi na Chris Nolan himself tell you? smh

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
honest thief 2020... 5.5/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Greenland: 3/4 stars.

It's been long since Gerald Butler had a decent film. cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Ghosts of War.

2/4.

Nice concept even though the delivery left much to be desired.

Confusing movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Have anyone here watched mortal(2020)?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Greenland: 3/4 stars.

It's been long since Gerald Butler had a decent film. cheesy

Very awesome movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Godmothered.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by johnyace(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
losprince:

Wrong.

This was never even hinted at, he spent time with his mother who was shot and dying and it didn't show.
if you check throughout the movie, Robert was never emotional because he knew how everything was going to play out in the end, that's because he is from the future if you remember at the end of the movie he told David Washington that it's the end of their friendship for him but it's just the beginning for David.

Now I know that it doesn't imply that his the woman's son, I think Nolan purposely left that and so many other things to the imagination of the fans but I like it when things workout like that, especially in time travel stories
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jaccsmith5: 5:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
bobo65:

Very awesome movie
How about wonder woman 1984, so excited for the movie, when will it be released
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jaccsmith5: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=johnyace post=96828627]if you check throughout the movie, Robert was never emotional because he knew how everything was going to play out in the end, that's because he is from the future if you remember at the end of the movie he told David Washington that it's the end of their friendship for him but it's just the beginning for David.

Now I know that it doesn't imply that his the woman's son, I think Nolan purposely left that and so many other things to the imagination of the fans but I like it when things workout like that, especially in time travel stories
How about wonder woman 1984 when will it be released
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jaccsmith5: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
johnyace:
if you check throughout the movie, Robert was never emotional because he knew how everything was going to play out in the end, that's because he is from the future if you remember at the end of the movie he told David Washington that it's the end of their friendship for him but it's just the beginning for David.

How about wonder woman, so excited for the movie to be released, when will it be released
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
I find nothing confusing about the movie.

Plead:

Confusing movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Honest Thief
6.5/10
Action Crime Drama

a notorious bank robber turns himself in, only to be double-crossed by two ruthless FBI agents.

Liam Neeson is specially made for these kinda movie
almost 70 shocked still active AF cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
So many comments on the complex plot of Tenet.

Can someone suggest a book, article, writeup that'll make the film's plot easier to understand?

Maybe I'll judge the film based on its action scenes alone.

So much going on in my life right now: no time to dey analyze film.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
johnyace:

If it doesn't imply it, how then is it a worthy theory? Yes, he knows everything that happens, but the thing revolves around his parents, there should have been some sort of familiarity and emotion there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: JAccksnow(m), Raalsalghul, keeper1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.