Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773968 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
sajmark:

I never said Jackie Chan was a great actor, I said he was far better than Scott Adkins and I'm not taking it back anytime soon. Jackie Chan is a comedian, and no matter how bad his acting is he manages to make his audience laugh. Take away martial arts and Jackie Chan would be the Chinese version of Kevin Hart, while Scott Adkins would just be an extra in movies.
Jackie Chan edged Adkins but not by much. Adkins is a better martial artist, a natural villain, and does his own stunts too. The only thing preventing Adkins from becoming an A lister is the fact that he has charisma of a potato.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Jackie Chan can't act shiit.

Go and rewatch his movies as an adult and see how bland his portrayal of emotions are.

He was just lucky to have his break at a time where there were no competitions.

He is only respected because he performs his own stunts.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
[s]
alexistaiwo:
Jackie Chan can't act shiit.
Go and rewatch his movies as an adult and see how bland his portrayal of emotions are.
He was just lucky to have his break at a time where there were no competitions.
He is only respected because he performs his own stunts.
[/s]
[s]
alexistaiwo:
Take away Jackie Chan martial arts skills too and same could be said for him yet he is a legend in the industry.
Don't trivialise his peculiar skill set like everyone could do what he does.
[/s]

Big trash.
I wonder where these set of inelegant, unintelligent kids who spew trash on NL are from. Very poor tastes.
So if Jachie Chan can't act shiit, who then can act shiit?

Anyway, it's not your fault, it's access to tech, crude thinking kids like you should still be limited to primitive things like sitting on the mat and using kindergarten slates, instead of an android phone or TV where you watch movies and come back to spew trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
I’m still yet to understand that tenet movie. It’s so complex .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Big trash.
I wonder where these set of inelegant, unintelligent kids who spew trash on NL are from. Very poor tastes.

Anyway, it's not your fault, it's access to tech, crude thinking kids like you should still be limited to primitive things like sitting on the mat and using kindergarten slates, instead of an android phone or TV where you watch movies and come back to spew trash.

You're the immature one here, mister. Maturity is learning to walk away from situations that threatens your peace of mind, morals, values and self respect.

Instead of hurling insults at him, you should have ignored his post, or offer a counter opinion civilly.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2020
Somebody is having a menstrual pain induced mood swing meltdown. cheesy

Gratefulheart1:

Big trash.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

You're the immature one here, mister. Maturity is learning to walk away from situations that threatens your peace of mind, morals, values and self respect.
Instead of hurling insults at him, you should have ignored his post, or offer a counter opinion civilly.

I'm not here to sound mature or civil with a kid I should have been literally spanking if I laid my hands on him.
Too many annoying kids in here. You only talk maturely with an elder while you whip the ass of an annoying kid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

I'm not here to sound mature or civil with a kid I should have been literally spanking if I laid my hands on him.
Too many annoying kids in here. You only talk maturely with an elder while you whip the ass of an annoying kid.

Maturity is not measured by age, it's a mindset/attitude built by experience.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Maturity is not measured by age, it's a mindset/attitude built by experience.

I'm not here to measure maturity with the lad, rather I'm here to spank his sorry ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
O ye Ancient of days, pardon the trespasses of your delinquent exuberant younglings.
Gratefulheart1:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Somebody is having a menstrual pain induced mood swing meltdown. cheesy

Says a boy who should still be writing with a chalk and a slate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Life in a Year 2020... 5.3/10 Jaden Smith did a good job... especially with the last track.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by wman(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sator_Square

TENET.

Mind-blowing movie.

You have a future in the past. Years ago for me. Years from now for you.

SATOR the bad guy. ROTAS Security. It all started at the Opera house. One word called TENET.

9/10 for me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
I wonder why some film makers make movies that is so hard to understand, haven't seen Tenet yet but from the reviews most people don't understand it, is that what they were going for when writing these movies? Something people won't understand easily. Haba
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oliviacute(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
she dies tomorrow

very nonsense movie mmmtcchhewww
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
sajmark:
Life in a Year 2020... 5.3/10
Jaden Smith did a good job... especially with the last track.

The once lovely lad grew into a caricature of his old self. Perhaps trying to add a bad boy sauce as he grew up, he only ended up like something the cat dragged in. The same boy who felt at home with an external teenager coming to sleep with his mom. I used to like Will and his son but nowadays when I see both of them, I feel a lift bit pissed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chibudollar:
I wonder why some film makers make movies that is so hard to understand, haven't seen Tenet yet but from the reviews most people don't understand it, is that what they were going for when writing these movies? Something people won't understand easily. Haba

When you can't understand a movie, go to Wikipedia and read the plot.
Watch it again and it all starts making sense all over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
The craft legacy(2020)

Genre: Fantasy, romance

4.5/10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ava.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by milann: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
cao:
Ava.
another femme fatale killer thriller
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Oga shut up...Jacki Chan can't act shit...go and cry with Barca fans...e sure me say na teenager you still be but you're here shouting kids kids upandan undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

When you can't understand a movie, go to Wikipedia and read the plot.
Watch it again and it all starts making sense all over.

Do the same thing for TeneT and tell me if this theory should even be a thing
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Toyade888(m): 12:52am On Dec 09, 2020
pu7pl3:

It helps

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by XanaxCode(m): 1:55am On Dec 09, 2020
wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by XanaxCode(m): 1:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 2:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

The once lovely lad grew into a caricature of his old self. Perhaps trying to add a bad boy sauce as he grew up, he only ended up like something the cat dragged in. The same boy who felt at home with an external teenager coming to sleep with his mom. I used to like Will and his son but nowadays when I see both of them, I feel a lift bit pissed.

Why do you guys hate this Jaden Smith so much?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SirWarlock: 3:27am On Dec 09, 2020
Chibudollar:
It's a Nolan movie grin. I haven't see tenet yet but the chatter is get is like some Nolan movies; confusing grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 09, 2020
pu7pl3:

Oga shut up...Jacki Chan can't act shit...go and cry with Barca fans...e sure me say na teenager you still be but you're here shouting kids kids upandan undecided

Alright.
The same alexistaiwo lad is now trolling me with his other monikers.
Like I told you the other time, stick to your Tom and Jerry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2020
[s]
pu7pl3:

[/s]
Trash.
I saw the poster for Tenet when it initially came out but paid no attention to it, I had to check the plot yesterday when I saw it on this thread. Even without never watching it, it's a movie where people can exist in three dimensions (past, present and future) at the same time.
Plus some events can be 'undone' or 'inverted' with the time travel machine.

Watch a movie, if you can't understand it, look for the plot, read and re-watch it, after that I can't see any reason to cry or wail about a movie anymore.

If you ever watched movies like Matrix (1999), Heroes (series), Lost (series), Curious case of Benjamin Button, The Island, Inception, In time, Terminator, Elysium, Bloodshot etc., I don't see any reason again why anyone should cry about a movie.

I think your challenge is the absence of a sophisticated mind to flow with things that are a little deeper than the surface or convention. You always flow more with plain and basic things as you can't read in-between the lines.
That's why I don't have to be a prophet to realize someone like you would find it hard to see the extraordinary talent and creativity in people like Michael Jackson, Jackie Chan, Messi etc as you lack the sophisticated mind for deep analysis or reading in between the lines. It's not your fault, you just lack that ability to digest anything that seem more complex than the norm.

Like I told you earlier. Stick to your Tom and Jerry, that's what your basic mind can process better.
You should have been on a mat, still writing with a chalk and slate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Why do you guys hate this Jaden Smith so much?

Nobody hates them, but when you knew them both in the past and now, you'll be a little pissed for what they both became.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by plutob2ce: 7:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Sorry to derail, can someone show me the best way to download on netnaija... it keeps displaying unnecessary pages on the download button, thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2020
My Spy done, that little kid can act..

(1) (2) (3) ... (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.