Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? (11273 Views)

What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife’s Sister Like This In [photo] / Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? / Can I Sleep With My Step Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by johnwell(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2013
Imanuelle:

Be serious!!
Be realistic
You seem not to know anything about life

What do i need to know about life? Is it sharing my matrimonial bed with my sister-inlaw? You sabi nobe small.......... Go buy aboki mat for her if you can't afford foam.
Tofiakwa

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Creamish(f): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2013
PRODUTIM1: I got Married a couple of months back and live in a self contained with my wife.2moro my wife's sister is coming 2 paying us a courtesy call.Unfortunately, my wife is presently in hospital and her condition does not necessary needs someone to stay with her.Can I sleep in the sitting room and allow my wife's sister to sleep on our bed or vice versa? Or do we both sleep on the same bed? Nothing is attach o,just want to know before her arrival

If ur mind tells u not to, then dont. U know ur wife's sister as well as urself better than we do. If she has no interest in you, then u can let her stay. If she does, prevention has always and will always be better than cure.
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Deschil: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Let her sleep in the hospital with her sister (anyone who has been admitted will definitely need 24 hour care). Or let her wait for your wife to get home before coming. You don't have a very active conscience. I feel sorry for your wife-her SISTER of all people! Shame on YOU.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by castielo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
nikkypearl: i donot understand this thread and the comments there of
Go take a cold bath then come back and re-read it then you'll understand wat is written thereof cheesy
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
Everyone here sounds like they cannot share a bed with someone of the opposite sex and sleep through the night

people are different

if I were in his shoes I'd sleep in the living room, if it's just self con then I'll probably take the mat

but that doesn't mean I can't sleep soundly with her on the other side of the bed.

Perverted minds think everyone is like them.
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by fidinwala(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
the issue is very simple she sleep in the parlour why you sleep in the bedroom.
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by popy35: 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
johnwell: Bia OP.
How on earth can you allow your sister-inlaw sleep on your matrimonial bed? She has no right to even touch that bed, talkless of sleeping on it. Even your mother-inlaw has no such right.
Nobody else deserve that bed apart from you & your wife.

Nawaooo, children getting married these days with lots of matrimonial ignorance.
true talk. Sir don't let this happen o
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Subom1(f): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
I really pity your wife! She is sick in hospital and this is what you are thinking of? I really do not see the point of her being in the house while your wife is not home so best thing will be to not allow her to come over. Rather be safe then sorry!
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
NO

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Missmossy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
I sense you have good intentions,but you kinda confused.The best thing to do as a man is give her the comfortable place to sleep the bedroom,its not so compulsory she sleeps on your matrimonial bed and you could spend the night in the living room.All the best.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2013
johnwell:

What do i need to know about life? Is it sharing my matrimonial bed with my sister-inlaw? You sabi nobe small.......... Go buy aboki mat for her if you can't afford foam.
Tofiakwa

There are families that live in single rooms and cannot afford the luxury that you're talking about.

Do you also think about these ones too or you judge everyone according to your own standard ,?

You think the pride and honor of the matrimonial bed is the foam itself ?

Safe man, i cant type much.

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by vizkiz: 4:31pm On Dec 10, 2013
190: sleep with your wife in the clinic

1st tym dis quy/girl wuld say sumfin wif his/her brain!

1 Like

Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by 190: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2013
vizkiz:

1st tym dis quy/girl wuld say sumfin wif his/her brain!

mumu angry
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by castielo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
^^ grin grin But he just commended u na for sayinq somtin sensible
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by vizkiz: 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
190:

mumu angry

E-diat! angry
I wuld hv tld u 2 ''go n die'' buh ah knw wuh miqht happen when u sef qt ur own share of d money grin
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by MrBiggStuff(m): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
You may have good intention but something can pop up so i advice you to sleep @ the couch and leave her to sleep in the room.
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by SpicyMimi(f): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
190: sleep with your wife in the clinic
wow! is this advice really frm u?
God is Good o!
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by maureeno(m): 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls let her sleep in the sitting room while u sleep in the bedroom.why are u askin if u are not tinkin odawise?
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by 190: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
SpicyMimi:
wow! is this advice really frm u?
God is Good o!

All the time, Now comot from my face make i fit breathe better air angry
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Enegod(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
tellwisdom: Remove the bed from the wood and sleep on it, give her the foam sad
grin grin
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Enegod(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
190:

All the time, Now comot from my face make i fit breathe better air angry
grin grin
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by ROCE: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
What a silly question this is!!!
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by pussyeater(m): 1:18am On Dec 11, 2013
jhidey08: and hw does dat contribute 2 dis topic? Does English Language show d strength of one's character? Does it show hw brilliant/intelligent one is? Who knws whether d guy is even far beta dan u Academically. And u u're here spewing rubbish. Learn hw 2 accept pple d way dey're, don't u believe pple make mistakes?? Grow up na, must u find fault in pple's grammars??

Back 2d topic, op, if nt because u're sick in d head, u won't b asking dis kinda question. Can't she postpone her coming?? And if at all she comes, u can't sleep on d same bed na, it doesn't make brain. Tho it doesn't mata whether u guys sleep on d same bed if u both av bad things on ur mind, even if u av 10rooms in ur house u'll stl do d rubbish. Jst ask her 2 stay back till ur wife cums back. Fakati!!
Go and Die
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by Turbocharged: 5:27am On Dec 11, 2013
gabyboo: everybody wan marry, everybody wan born, even those wey dey feed from hand to mouth.... i dint call anybody's name oo
if the pic on ur profile is ur true picture, ol girl, ur condition whose pass.
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by iamSi(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2013
OP see what you have cause now ... In small time one person will open a thread that says "Can I wear my wife's pan-t"? ... #re-tar-ds
Re: Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? by karkel(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2013
Nothing is attach to it if u cud dettach ur mind from it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A New Hairstyle For Boys Is Out (photo) / The Best Ways To Make A Girl Laugh,smile And Like You / The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.