Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? (26734 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? / Tell Us About Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
segzy14:

i am on my knees ,baby please will u marry me?
Lol
hahahahahahaaahah u are very funny,,,,well do u hv all it takes to be my husband,,,,I hate stingy guysss ooooo lol
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by wilsonwilson(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
Passsing by
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Emmyown(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2013
Lalaaa
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
Neither. It started with frienship then love then he sent 'Will you marry me?' I can't remember giving an answer to that sha.

Then after 4 years, we tied the knot and after 1 Month.... 'honey, we are expecting'.....

He should be a father in a few weeks time. grin

1 Like

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by shushu211: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
she don get belle.shakara don end oo
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by PrettySpicey(f): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
At this point I wish it started with a 'missed period' since I'm still waiting impatiently for one after a year of being married undecided
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
PrettySpicey: At this point I wish it started with a 'missed period' since I'm still waiting impatiently for one after a year of being married undecided
Cool down babe. They will surely come kiss
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 12, 2013
PrettySpicey: At this point I wish it started with a 'missed period' since I'm still waiting impatiently for one after a year of being married undecided

Oh dear. God will answer your prayers soon. Lagbara Olohun
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by micklplus(m): 6:38am On Dec 12, 2013
I knew I was going to marry her immediately and I told her straight away; Will you marry me? She was like; are you drunk? Lol . You got me drunk babe so please, marry me.

Back to the matter, it started with; will you marry me?
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by drnoel: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2013
explorer001: I notice most marriages these days are triggered by the fact that the bride is pregnant, hence the need to plan an urgent wedding. I really don't have anything against it. But some people seem to frown at such practice. What are your views?
which ever way it starts, whats impt is that both parties involved are happy to be together. I knew I was too fast for my own good so I dinĀ“t want to wait b4 she got pregnant to wed her, so I proposed and a year later she took in. Then again I know many people that are yet saying "I do" but then lady is already heavy or has given birth.
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Saraha1(f): 7:43am On Dec 12, 2013
don't you believe in miracle? Common put a smile on your face and shame the devil. Your baby is on the way all you need to do is for you to be patient and trust in God at all times, don't ever doubt him. Always remember what he said in his book, they shall be NO BARREN in the land.
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by seedsower(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2013
kinda noticed it's rampant here in the westrn Nigeria. Majority gets pregnant before marriage. Even those from other regions that were brought up here are beginning to copy..
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 12, 2013
Mine started with 'will you marry me?'. I've always dreamed of a big white wedding in one of those ancient anglican cathedrals and I knew for that dream to come to pass I had to court without belle *lol*, they are very strict. You have to take your gown to the vicarage plus there is a serious threat of pregnancy test a week to the wedding and if found guilty* you will not be joined inside the cathedral. Thank God sha, the wait was really worth it! Got my dream wedding and to the glory of God, we are still thankful.

It's sweet to hold preggy till after wedding, but if you can't, its the joy of being with the one you love that counts sha.
@prettyspicey, worry not... Your wait is over in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by PrivateGuy: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
she gat tired of our 10yr relatnship! So she proposed to me!
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Saraha1(f): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Private_Guy: she gat tired of our 10yr relatnship! So she proposed to me!
I will not blame her. Since you as a man fail to do what is expected of you to do by asking her the quetion.she took the risk of asking.
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2013
claireshan: hahahahahahaaahah u are very funny,,,,well do u hv all it takes to be my husband,,,,I hate stingy guysss ooooo lol
U GO LIKE MONEY OH.....
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
Sarah a: I will not blame her. Since you as a man fail to do what is expected of you to do by asking her the quetion.she took the risk of asking.
Will you Sarah do same for me.....
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nnekacherry: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
My own started with "baby will you marry me" baby please marry me" It's you i want to marry!!..
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Saraha1(f): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
youngprofdguru:
Will you Sarah do same for me.....
you mis road? Shey me and you dey date ni?
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by zeb04(f): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
sadif u lik it then you beta put a ring on it. It aint gonna b in d market for long
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Beync(f): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Acidosis:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

longest time btw sad

no see jare

Na so my own start na gringrin
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by KMB: 9:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Some men no send o.
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Akpaumuaka: 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sweetie,I could go to the moon and back for u but I need u to spend the rest of ur life with me to do that properly.Will u marry me? grin
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by kashman1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
it began when she told me she missed her period
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by egopersonified(f): 10:53am On Sep 24, 2014
The title of this thread is very funny.
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2014
egopersonified: The title of this thread is very funny.

Na midnight i go catch you. prepare for doggy style till day break today. Don't wear bra to bed ooo
Re: Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? by AlphaTaikun: 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
explorer001:
I notice most marriages these days are triggered by the fact that the bride is pregnant, hence the need to plan an urgent wedding. I really don't have anything against it. But some people seem to frown at such practice. What are your views?
Bump.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Is So Attached To His Mother / Husbands, Can You Survive A Week Without Your Wife? / Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.