Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? (5304 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Waspy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
Is the character in the picture attached to the Op's post a female?.....if yes, where dafuq are her br3asts
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by MrKnowitall: 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Billyonaire: Trust me, I could do more, but Kiri Kiri is not a joyful place to spend a holiday.

Its best to gather the evidence and take the legal angle.

Oh am not worried about Kiri Kiri my friend. In fact, when i get done with him, he might be spending a long time in Kiri Kiri.

Although am confident that no pastor would have the nerves to touch my wife unless they didnt know me or something.

And am even more confident that a woman that i marry would never do something like that.
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by HopeAtHand: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
Me, Pastor and Church all in one sentence..not to mention vigil, simply not possible..

who is a pastor..what is church??

the world is wild and there is simply no Church in the Wild.
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by ministerblessed: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

NO!! There is no point in cheating, just leave the relationship if you are tired of it. Well I suppose some people do it for the thrill.

But Man i would really smash that pastor that day!!
mehn,I suppport u 100%,y sud I cheat if u want 2b wit sme1 else just leave,save ursef d stress and ur partner d heartache!!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Waspy(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
ministerblessed: mehn,I suppport u 100%,y sud I cheat if u want 2b wit sme1 else just leave,save ursef d stress and ur partner d heartache!!!
whichever way, there's gonna be heartache, whether someone just leaves or cheats
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by ebner70(m): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2013
No breast, think dt is a man tyin d towel
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 12, 2013
Mr Knowitall:

NO!! There is no point in cheating, just leave the relationship if you are tired of it. Well I suppose some people do it for the thrill.

But Man i would really smash that pastor that day!!

You will be a fool then
If your woman leaves you for another man it's because you are unable to handle business
Don't take it on the man handling bizness
You shouldn't even let people hear it
The shame is on u
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by underscore: 6:01am On Dec 12, 2013
Baby mama:

You will be a fool then
If your woman leaves you for another man it's because you are unable to handle business
The shame is on u

Nope, you could be handling every single aspect of business (financial, emotional etc) well and if he/she has the proclivity to cheat. He/She'll still do it! Most people who cheat don't have cogent reasons to do so.
Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by Exponental(m): 6:14am On Dec 12, 2013
Not posible. I av a very decent n truthworthy wife. She will definitely come home if anything happens to her cloth. She wont wear someone else's cloth.
So, I will wake up from d dream!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? by MrKnowitall: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
Baby mama:

You will be a fool then
The shame is on u

The shame is on me? I dont think I understand your reasoning my friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Find Your Girlfriend/fiancee Nudes Online? / Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) / I Need Advices On What To Do, I Can't Control Myself Having Sex With My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.