Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married (4953 Views)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: angry Get out of this thread.
why my darling? grin

you are not seun osewa grin cheesy
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
Danhumprey: This babe is on fire! grin
singing in psquares voice #this girl is on fire,she no dey taya#

E good na tongue she has to be
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mondisweets: are we as women suppose to chase porverty undecided
i tire o kiss
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
Alps: Thousands of Nigerian ladies are getting married every saturday and they'll keep getting married.
while thousands of girls are grooving in clubs,parties,red carpets and shows. tongue

the choice is yours tongue wink
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Mznaett: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mimi nd sweet,una gada mouth nobi smal. Ah don laf tire...
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: Equation balanced angry

But I wonder why y'all can't make your own money and be fully independent. undecided
we are tongue

afterall beyonce sang about independent women,neyo as well as r.kelly and shaggy cheesy
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mondisweets: my dear women also have the right to choose cheesy
abi o
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Snoggy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
kulyie: how i take vex you grin wetin i do you grin

i am only exercising my fundamental human right which is a right to freedom of speech and self expression,so do you have a problem with that? grin if in case you do you have the constititional right as stipulated under the 1999 constitution of the federal republic of nigeria to sue me and if you do cheesy

lets meet in court cheesy wink tongue
LMAO! You're crazy!

Oya, come here! kiss kiss
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2013
funshyboi: Ladies do you have any problem with marrying a man that wears ear rings? Tiwa Savage's husband Tee Billz is one of such and getting married to Tiwa surely means it does not count for nothing, what are your thoughts? 
as long as you dont have a problem with ladoes who bleach their skin,have stretch mark likes stripes and have tatoo all over the skin like lil wayne shocked

una go fit una selves die cool
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: LMAO! You're crazy!

Oya, come here! kiss kiss
why you wan kiss grin

oya kiss your anus first,then i will allow you to kiss me tongue wink cheesy
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Snoggy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
kulyie: why you wan kiss grin

oya kiss your anus first,then i will allow you to kiss me tongue wink cheesy
angry You're abusing the right to freedom of speech.

BTW, my mouth can't reach my anus undecided
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Popowaa: While you are here busy giving reasons y som naija girls will never marry some are busy on their honeymoon and some to are preparing towards their wedding this weekend.Differs from every man and what he wants.Some men like sluts,some like good girls,some like violent girls while some like girls who will help them chop their money.Everyone has different taste so u cannt shove ur taste down somebody's throatangryangry
gbam.2nded
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: angry You're abusing the right to freedom of speech.

BTW, my mouth can't reach my anus undecided
lmao grin so you actually attempted it grin

oya bend and suck your d! K till you release grin grin

then you will be qualified to kiss me grin
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
kulyie: we have gorodome,basin or basia i can help you with in case his eyes contain flood cheesy cheesy
Bring gorodome come,the tears don dey soak ground... grin
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
jay bee: No fighting

angry angry angry angry
how the thread go con sweet tongue

na the fight dey add atarodo,salt,curry,maggi etc for the thread cool

let the fight begin cheesy

eyin girls?e shina la cheesy cheesy edagboru cheesy
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Snoggy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2013
kulyie: lmao grin so you actually attempted it grin

oya bend and suck your d! K till you release grin grin

then you will be qualified to kiss me grin
Get out! angry
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2013
GentleMimi:
Bring gorodome come,the tears don dey soak ground... grin
i don dey bring am come.at least im water go reach for washing cloth and flushing toilet/cleaning bathroom
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2013
Snoggy: Get out! angry
pele sho gbo grin

you will be seeing me here grin

going NOWHERE wink cool
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
kulyie: i don dey bring am come.at least im water go reach for washing cloth and flushing toilet/cleaning bathroom
cheesy
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by fijiano202(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Thank you gentlemimi for keeping the thread alive,i love you,una use person-know-person arrange my ban since yesterday because u and the moderator they do wan tintin,just know that God is watching u,the mod and sweet-tease but wait ooo if na that picture of sweet-tease una call beautiful then the whites need to creat another english for them omotola,darego,oluchi and co

1 Like

Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by xtervaganza(m): 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
kajole: I dont know why guys still complain about a known and established fact

when i was a a good guy with little cash to spare on d ladiess
i had problems dating girls i admired

then after my early university days, before youth service, i became a broke asssss but with a lot of packaging and lies to gum body
like magic, the girls started coming

but now i am average and moderate in spending with packaging and no lies

to tell you guys

my new status attracts me to beautiful and decent ladies

i am not supporting the ladies

but you attract what you emit

its a pity i have no pictures to backup

peace out

Gracias bro. Like I've always said, do not hesitate to bin a worthless girl. I mean, y do guys stick with hungry girls? When there are lots of beautiful & independent ladies out there.

My take on this if: you're with a girl that only wants to drain your pocket, well then its your fault.
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
fijiano202: Thank you gentlemimi for keeping the thread alive,i love you,una use person-know-person arrange my ban since yesterday because u and the moderator they do wan tintin,just know that God is watching u,the mod and sweet-tease but wait ooo if na that picture of sweet-tease una call beautiful then the whites need to creat another english for them omotola,darego,oluchi and co
Looool! Why were u banned?
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by sweettease(f): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
GentleMimi:
Cos he continued the fight after we were warned but he came back to pick up where he left off....... I hav so much i want to say to him ryt now angry but I'll just let it slide
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by fijiano202(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
sweet-tease:

Cos he continued the fight after we were warned but he came back to pick up where he left off....... I hav so much i want to say to him ryt now angry but I'll just let it slide
biko sweet-tease are u in love with me? as u know am happily Single
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by fijiano202(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2013
GentleMimi:
see gentlemimi dey use me wash,abeg shift here make i whisper to ur ear-no be una work,you and that girl sweet-tease use jaybee ban me,abegi i dont want to talk loud cos i dont know when the next ban go come ooo,oga jaybee i no talk anything ooo
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
fijiano202: see gentlemimi dey use me wash,abeg shift here make i whisper to ur ear-no be una work,you and that girl sweet-tease use jaybee ban me,abegi i dont want to talk loud cos i dont know when the next ban go come ooo,oga jaybee i no talk anything ooo
Lol! Your next ban go expire in the year 2114......hahahah!
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by sweettease(f): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
GentleMimi:
Him get luck say no be sexkillz grin
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by fijiano202(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
GentleMimi:
chai u wicked,u and tease don start again,2114 nigeria go don split by then,na me and tease grandchildren go open am ooo
Re: Why Most Nigerian Girls Will Never Ever Get Married by GentleMimi: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
sweet-tease:

Him get luck say no be sexkillz grin
Lol! I tell ya. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Returned With Pregnancy After Night Vigil — Husband / PHOTO: Woman Spotted With A Huge Elephant Foot On her Head / Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.