Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) (1427 Views)

I Have A Feeling That Most Nairaland Guys Are Gays/bisexual. Proofs. / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by butterflyy(f): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
I am going to use real names of ppl involved (with their permissions ofcourse)
I knew Wasiu (d gay guy in question) from childhood in Lag. We live @ F close Block 2 Festac Town. He was my 1st love in secondary school , we did everything but seexx. He was d most manly man I v ever seen. We lost contact after secondary school.In 2011 he called me n said he has to see me that its urgent. He got my number from my sister. He said he will come down to Enugu to see me, he wouldn't tell me why on phone. He came 4days after d call n gave me d shocking news. He is attracted to men n he has to see me cos he once loved me. I thought it was a means to get me to bed until it was obvious he now love me as a sister and nothing more, he stares @ guys a§s n usualy get a hardon bt as my gals re fond of being naked he just don't care. He is afraid n wants to fight it, we went to Pastor great Michaels of Mt of fire in Enugu for deliverance which he fasted dry for 7days n did a series of 3 deliverances. I had to know na n he started crying that night we cried till we fell asleep in my own house. He went bach to Lagos as d same person. Three months after that I went to Lagos cos we wanted T.B Joshua's water n probably see him. We got d water n didn't see him, bt saw one of his wise men who didn't pray for him bt lay hand on him. He started using d water, he drinks n bathes with it, u know in small quantity, after three months nothing changed, as he said on phone. I asked him to go to counseling not in d church bt hospital, he said he went. Nothing changed, it in was in d middle of 2012 that I had d chance to be in Lagos again n now he is so into it, bt willing to change if possible. We had series of discussion n he told me that he wants to just die n end this bad life. He has cut himself twice. N has overdosed too. I had to make a step cos he believed so much in me. I then took him to my elder sister, who like me is liberal in thought n she has to make him understand how God loves him n how its ok to be different n that he should accept who he is n move on, bt should be discreet that we, my sister n I loves him so much. He is 28 years now works with DHL, he is in every way comfortable n he is my best friend.
He was never molested or grew up with just males. He was born a gay n now I will help him live it. Its not a choice. So can we stop d hate. They have a heart like ours.
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by castielo(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
You and your fāg friend are so so 4ucked-up in the head undecided
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by Dogmeat: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
So what? angry
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by jovi: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
You need to take him to a proper church...Good counseling from a proper catholic priest. ask around in Enugu. They should have many. HE MAY BE Gay, but it's an unnatural feeling. I am not condemning your friend, but the act. Seems that he trusts you so lease help him break these chains of evil that has overtaken him.

1 Like

Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by Sheenor: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2013
castielo: You and your fāg friend are so so 4ucked-up in the head undecided

Ogbeni calm down.......kilo de naah...
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by Guidette(f): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Honestly I don't understand the whole mentality that men go out and become gay.
It sounds too stupid that someone who is heterosexual will go out of his way to be classed among people who are villified and persecuted daily by majority. It is like me having more than enough money to live on Banana island but I choose willingly to go and live in Maiduguri. Makes no sense to me.
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by castielo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
Sheenor:

Ogbeni calm down.......kilo de naah...

Dude, whatever happened to simple english? ..do i look like i speak ape language to you?
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by 50calibre(m): 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Load of bullsh*t!! There has so far been no conclusive proof that people are born gay, what makes you think you've got the answer, based on just your gay friend? I've seen heterosexuals turn gay, it happens.

Personally, homosexuality is something I find extremely disgusting, the idea a man having se*xual feeling towards another man is incomprehensible to me and nothing can change that.

Besides being born a gay doesn't make it normal or right, psychopaths, serial killers, are both that way, does that make it right?
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by castielo(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Guidette: Honestly I don't understand the whole mentality that men go out and become gay.
It sounds too stupid that someone who is heterosexual will go out of his way to be classed among people who are villified and persecuted daily by majority. It is like me having more than enough money to live on Banana island but I choose willingly to go and live in Maiduguri. Makes no sense to me.

Being homophobic, i find it difficult to relate with these people.. A nigga smiles at you and in your mind you are like "wat d bleep is goin on in dat rotten brain of his?". You can't feel 100% safe around diz guys

Its no ones fault that they are being ostracized. Its like eating meat in a canteen full of vegetarians and wearing tight leggings into a hall full of Jehovah witnesses and u expect to be accepted the way you are.. completely insane

Just like every other form of addiction, gettin diz guys to change or abandon their lifestyle 'gon take more than just prison sentences.. but one thing i'm sure, ain't nobody 'gon embrace dat crap as legal in diz country
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by Guidette(f): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2013
castielo:

Being homophobic, i find it difficult to relate with these people.. A nigga smiles at you and in your mind you are like "wat d bleep is goin on in dat rotten brain of his?". You can't feel 100% safe around diz guys

Its no ones fault that they are being ostracized. Its like eating meat in a canteen full of vegetarians and wearing tight leggings into a hall full of Jehovah witnesses and u expect to be accepted the way you are.. completely insane

Just like every other form of addiction, gettin diz guys to change or abandon their lifestyle 'gon take more than just prison sentences.. but one thing i'm sure, ain't nobody 'gon embrace dat crap as legal in diz country

Okay, I get that you are homophobic... but why take panadol for other people's headache. Shey they are gay and you are straight? Leave them alone and carry yourself on your own way. You guys spend a ton of time hating on these people it makes me think classically of Reaction formation or Projection.
Besides most gay people have sex with other gay people and not straight people. Get over it!
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by obyrich(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Guidette: Honestly I don't understand the whole mentality that men go out and become gay.
Are you Nigerian?
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by Guidette(f): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
obyrich: Are you Nigerian?
LMFAO!!! Not the kind you see on the streets of Naija. wink
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by pato405(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2013
Whosoever believes that crap up there is a disgrace to all foools! even in the committee of retardss, such a person will be detested to the marrows.

It's CLEARLY evident that this schizo OP is gay.

Anyway, nice gullible story OP! however, this your strategy to embark on cheap publicity that will curry sympathy for you & your cohorts of faggies is a cheap one, a very cheap & lousy one at that.

mods, pls close this thread ASAP. angry
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by obyrich(m): 6:37am On Dec 12, 2013
Guidette:
LMFAO!!! Not the kind you see on the streets of Naija. wink
Please, can I know the kind you are.
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2013
You guys just dey mumu about. Una never jam better church where he can be prayed for and with good Godly words. Find any Catholic church near you.
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by chimajii: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2013
pato405: Whosoever believes that crap up there is a disgrace to all foools! even in the committee of retardss, such a person will be detested to the marrows.

It's CLEARLY evident that this schizo OP is gay.

Anyway, nice gullible story OP! however, this your strategy to embark on cheap publicity that will curry sympathy for you & your cohorts of faggies is a cheap one, a very cheap & lousy one at that.

mods, pls close this thread ASAP. angry

^^ aha! Sum1 who isn't afraid 2 call it....these ppu come up with all sorts of stories and handles
Re: Gays R Born Not Made(d Over Flogged Issue) by InfoZone: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2013
@OP ur conclusn is overgeneralisatn

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being Single / Meet The Conjoined Twins Who Share Same BOYFRIEND, Love At First Sight / 6 Signs She Is Definitely Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.