Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1068 Views)

Can You Honestly Allow This / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Poll: How Many Relationships Have You Honestly Been In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by niggi4life(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2013
Re: . by ayodeji752: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
D mum is very silly. I'll just ignore her
Re: . by Tolexander: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
It only takes understanding from that woman.

I would explain to the woman what the financial situation i was in the commercial bus and promised to make up when i see her.
But the problem with the woman is that she won't understand and if she is a good woman, what she's supposed to do is to pay for my transport fare.

Moral of the op story, if you know you aren't welcomed comfortably in a place, move away from the place asap to avoid complicating things for yourself.

i can't imagine myself still engaged to a lady whose mum had already harboured a wrong notion of stinginess about me before marrying her.

1 Like

Re: . by JVLI(f): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
The truth is, he can't force himself to be liked. He just needs to be himself. 2. He should swallow up his pride and beg for pardon from his mother in law to be and pay for his own transport fare. Of course, the mother in law can fume about it and call him all manners of names. He should ignore it. Then change. Women don't really want big things from men, small things that comes from the heart does thrill. Responsibility in men begins during courtship. What if they are married, is that the way, he'll behave in the house? And how can he be blessed, except he gives?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
From ur analysis, its obvious that the guy is very stingy. How shld a working class guy waits tiill he has only 50 NAIRA left with him before he withdraws ? That tells us that the guy has a little sense of responsibility.

Anyway, I'll advise him to explain his predicament to the old woman and SINCERELY apologise. After making withdrawals, he shld deliberately seek after the woman and make amend by GENEROUS GIVING either in kind or cash.

1 Like

Re: . by cherieb2(f): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅ dnt really get it when u guys said he shud xplain 2 d mum. Explain 2 sm1 dats sitting behind her inside d bus with oda passengers or how? I think he shud pay for his fare, call his gf n explain 2 her when he gets dwn, promising 2 mk it up 2 d her mum, n let d gf do d explaination 2 d mum.
Re: . by Chinboli(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Nawa Oh! Anytime d Word 'Woman or Girl'' is Mentioned on recent Topics money must be involved. . . . SMH
Re: . by ennon92(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
Make d guy troway face and do as if e no see am.
Re: . by adepink(f): 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
The guy is stingy jare. Why will d guy spend all the money he has on him b4 using d atm? Wat if d supposed atm dnt work? And why will a working class man 4 dat matter, after introducing him 2 d mother can't buy his gf ordinary 100 r/card? Talk more of a gift no matter how small, whether d girl askd of it or not?
I undastd the mother's fears. Dat guy is not mature enof 2 take up responsibilities. Tight-fisted even 2 himself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs To Know You In A Wrong Relationship / Who's Got Much To Loose In A Relationship Breakups Between Both Genders / 33 Tested And Trusted Ways To Avoid Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.