Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. (16955 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Teargassed / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / PHOTOS: Tambuwal Teargassed At House Of Assembly Premesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by chadnezzar0worl(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Abagworo: For those who may not know, the next civil war might start from Rivers and Bayelsa States. Both camps have armed and trained youths ready for a serious war as I write this. I plead with Jonathan to forget about fighting Amaechi as he cannot handle what will come out of it. Both sides have more arms than the police and a simple order from any will lead to something like Boko haram I Rivers State.
[i][/i] [i][/i]it is quite a pity, that for the simple inordinate ambition of one man, alot of people are. Ready to sacrifice their generation, pls tell me simply? What has jona done for the Niger delta region, apart from empowering militant s,
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by sluk(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
vanguard1:
Because they are progressives. Why would a sitting governor abandon his state and fly around the whole Nigeria pursuing selfish political interests, he is abusing office and hence should be shown the way out.

Who doesn't fly around
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Abagworo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
chadnezzar0worl: [i][/i] [i][/i]it is quite a pity, that for the simple inordinate ambition of one man, alot of people are. Ready to sacrifice their generation, pls tell me simply? What has jona done for the Niger delta region, apart from empowering militant s,

I'm only concerned for my own safety and general peace.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by nairaarea: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
WHAT HAS JONATHAN DONE FOR THE NIGER DELTA?
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Socrates05(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
kel4soft:

You are a liar! if you say he hasn't done anything in his second tenure. You need to know, his second tenure is just half way. Infact he has done more in this tenure than the first.

Most of the roads he is reconstructing and constructing including the ones in Greater Port harcourt in this second tenure are more than the constructed in the second tenure.

Those roads in his first tenure can't be more than the ones currently going on and some completed like the dualisation of Eliozu, Nkpogu, Okro Abuloma, all roads in D/Lines roads with walk ways and street lights both at Old GRA. Now what of the on going Rumukrushi-Eneka road, Diobu-Eagle Island road with a bridge. Iwofe dualisation, Ogbogoro, Elipranwo and so many I can't start naming.

Maybe you are blind to see the dualisation of Garrsion-TransAmadi-Woji-Eastwest road going on by RCC. When last did you pass YKC junction or Slaughter? Stop peddling lies. Even the construction of those Secondary Schools look alike University in every LGA's have been completed more in this second tenure (only 1 completed in 1st tenure and 4 second tenure).

The Ogoni-Andoni-Opobo with Unity road with 13 bridges is faster in this second tenure than the first with 10 bridges already completed not ordinary bridge. Bridges along creeks, swamps and sum seas like the Oyorokoto axis.

If Port Harcourt is in shambles, is it Amaechi's fault. When he was in charge of security under Yaradua and early part of GEJ. Where we not living in peace? So if they must remove Amaechi. Why through illegality as supported by you and your cronies? If you don't like Amaechi, is your choice but don't come here to paint a picture that he is hated by people in our state.

You should be ashame of yourself for supporting blindly. Now, Wike you are supporting is busy fighting and disrupting his state without bringing any FG present in our state. Our Minister of Works a PDP member is competing with Edo State Govt on road construction. You see the difference?

You should be more concern or when east-west will be completed and ask your people which FG project is in the state.

Infact, I would want more of Amaechi in my state.
That is my take!

Let's see who owns Rivers without Police intimidation.

guy, am just laugh @ u. The reasons is dat u think u av spoken well, but absolutely No. Did u remember that peoples perish cos of lack of knowledge. I continues to say these dat we Youth are problem of this country but people didnt believe me. I served my Nysc in River State @ Etche LG, just passed out in Oct 10 dis year. Did u know lagos can survive without Federal Allocation, all those roads u are sayin dat Ameachi did is not my cup of tea. I did see a new road project in dat stuff abuloma place. Rivers state is the highest rate of allocation in dis country, guy wise up. Let me talk on what i saw, in d community i served can u imagined dat Rivers State Govt only av 1 principal & 2 V.P and just 4 teachers in SS class b4 they just brought new recruited teachers come in october b4 i left and naughty peoples are praising d same clown called Amaechi as their Meshial. Go to Ondo, Edo State and see how many teachers in primary & secondary Schol. The same thing happen to schol it built dat una wen blind dey praised him. Go ondo state n see Mimiko project with Mega Primary Schol wit Air Condition & good fans in d classroom, go see Mother & Child Care hospital with free medical bills no wonder World Health Organisation gave him award. To cut the story short, Amaechi refused to recruit teachers all dis y, and he was using Corpers as a tool to teach his students with the aims he will paid them their State alawi but now the man stil owed Batch A, B, C last year. Enugu state never owed their Corpers once with 10k per month. Guy i believed dat u will among those peoples across the local govt Amaechi just recruited to pay 20k per month. Yes or No. If No buttress ur points with fact, am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Socrates05(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
kel4soft:

You are a liar! if you say he hasn't done anything in his second tenure. You need to know, his second tenure is just half way. Infact he has done more in this tenure than the first.

Most of the roads he is reconstructing and constructing including the ones in Greater Port harcourt in this second tenure are more than the constructed in the second tenure.

Those roads in his first tenure can't be more than the ones currently going on and some completed like the dualisation of Eliozu, Nkpogu, Okro Abuloma, all roads in D/Lines roads with walk ways and street lights both at Old GRA. Now what of the on going Rumukrushi-Eneka road, Diobu-Eagle Island road with a bridge. Iwofe dualisation, Ogbogoro, Elipranwo and so many I can't start naming.

Maybe you are blind to see the dualisation of Garrsion-TransAmadi-Woji-Eastwest road going on by RCC. When last did you pass YKC junction or Slaughter? Stop peddling lies. Even the construction of those Secondary Schools look alike University in every LGA's have been completed more in this second tenure (only 1 completed in 1st tenure and 4 second tenure).

The Ogoni-Andoni-Opobo with Unity road with 13 bridges is faster in this second tenure than the first with 10 bridges already completed not ordinary bridge. Bridges along creeks, swamps and sum seas like the Oyorokoto axis.

If Port Harcourt is in shambles, is it Amaechi's fault. When he was in charge of security under Yaradua and early part of GEJ. Where we not living in peace? So if they must remove Amaechi. Why through illegality as supported by you and your cronies? If you don't like Amaechi, is your choice but don't come here to paint a picture that he is hated by people in our state.

You should be ashame of yourself for supporting blindly. Now, Wike you are supporting is busy fighting and disrupting his state without bringing any FG present in our state. Our Minister of Works a PDP member is competing with Edo State Govt on road construction. You see the difference?

You should be more concern or when east-west will be completed and ask your people which FG project is in the state.

Infact, I would want more of Amaechi in my state.
That is my take!

Let's see who owns Rivers without Police intimidation.

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by abhulimhenbenso: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2013
speechless
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by GentleFrank(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Money and power always causes troubles !
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
Amaechi is indeed the BEST Governor to come out of Rivers State. He has done more than any Governor of OLD Rivers Extraction (ie Rivers plus Bayelsa). However, our grouse with him is that he allowed himself to be used as a key opposition against GEJ govt. His criticisms are primarily aimed at tarnishing Jona's image. He should instead criticize constructively. I will say that GEJ real enemies are some of his aides eg Odua. He also should read some books on LEADERSHIP.

For the Interest of the Niger Delta, Jona and Amaechi MUST sheath their swords and let peace reign.

Fresh Air Till 2019

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by ckkris: 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
Abagworo:

I plead with Jonathan to forget about fighting Amaechi as he cannot handle what will come out of it.

Really?
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by vanguard1(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
sluk:

Who doesn't fly around
Nobody, but some fly around for the sake of a collective interest and for the betterment of the society.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by vanguard1(m): 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: Lol... But you know, he likes going to Aso Rock as if he's going to Ikot Ekpenne!!!
Not to cause trouble shaaa.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by donphilopus: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
vanguard1:
Not to cause trouble shaaa.
Sometimes!
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by vanguard1(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2013
donphilopus: Sometimes!
I givvup
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by djfaithy: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2013
yorke1:

Nigeria can ONLY survive beyond 2015 when GEJ is allow to preside over the affairs of the country beyond 2015. Is that too hard for you guys to figure?
. Sebi na ur fada be d inec chairman, ehn oya do d usual needful and rig him in now, since heaven will fall if Jonathan is denied 2nd term in 2015, bunch of educated illiterates
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by dBard: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2013
All I eva hear d pro Ameachi supporters sing about r schools n hospitals .. o.k.
First of all, abt d hospitals, its totally false t say Amaechi built d no of hospitals he claims t ve built cos prior t his regime, dre already was in existence a good % age of that no. A brief visit t google will convince u. Secondly, how many of the newly built hospitals ve bin completed n r functioning ? I assure u, not a lot. Besides, looking at it critically, overflooding d primary sector without making adequate provision @d secondary n tertiary levels is completely counterproductive.
On d schools issue, like a poster said above, theres a lack of teachers f d classrooms built. That is just d truth..go check. In order t resolve it, d RVSG went on a massive recruitment /employment exercise, employing ppl across all works, wit 0 experience n questionable knowledge..... still watching t see how it eventually pans out.
Already d financial dept is already staggering under d load..last time I checked, d n.e teachers hadn't bin paid yet..dunno abt now.
Abt d roads..all I'll advise d supporters is t take a lil journey t A.Ibom or even Enugu (I'll pay grin) n see wat oda govs, wit smaller allocations have done within d same time frame.
Not taking anything away from Amaechi, but most of d above were projects begun/executed in his first tenure f which he has been appropriately honoured, so unless there is something new..y'all should give it a rest.

@phantom.I c u.
Stop bin a bully angry
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by JesChill(m): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2013
stebell:

mY GUY ARE YU FRM RIVERS? STOP SPEWING RUBBISH ABOUT RIVERS STATE.

AMAECHI DID WAT.
YU ARE COMPARING AMAECHI WIT OTHER GOVS PAST DONT FORGET TO RELATE UR COMPARISM WIT ALLOCATIONS RECEIVED DURING THE PERIOD YU TALK ABOUT.

DO YU KNOW THAT GOV AMAECHI HV BORROWED MORE MONEY THAN ALL DE GOVS THAT HV RULED RIVERS STATE PUT 2GEDA. THAT IS A FACT

DO YU ALSO KNO THAT GOV AMAECHI RECEIVED IN 3 YRS WAT ODILI DID NOT RECEIVED IN 8YRS IN TERMS OF ALLOCATION.

GOV AMAECHI PERFORMED IN HIS FIRST TENURE....................FACT
HAS HE PERFORMED IN HIS 2ND TENURE..............................NO
THE OP SAID HE IS DOING ROADS IN DLINE. WEN YU ASHPALT/RESURFACE ROADS, DOES THAT IMPLIES ROAD CONSTRUCTION........NO

I tink he de Gov has been in de news more than being in de state to perform his civic duties to the gud peeps of the state
OP wat is happening to IWOFE ROAD?

my broda...im not from from River State...but i grew up here....if u will be sincere to yourself...Amaechi is the best Governor River state has had in a while in terms of projects..........if u want them listed...i can afford u that courtesy....if you do not like him as a person, like many pple say he is arrogant..thats personal....its your own opinion.......but dont take away the visible projects he has carried out.......Odili was here for 8 years..what did he do....so why are people so indifferent??.......what the Presidents wife is doing is not right....its tearing PDP and the NATION APART....we as youths should start telling the truth sentiments apart...cos we are the reason our leader act with impunity....we lie to them....

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by phantom(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2013
dBard: All I eva hear d pro Ameachi supporters sing about r schools n hospitals .. o.k.
First of all, abt d hospitals, its totally false t say Amaechi built d no of hospitals he claims t ve built cos prior t his regime, dre already was in existence a good % age of that no. A brief visit t google will convince u. Secondly, how many of the newly built hospitals ve bin completed n r functioning ? I assure u, not a lot. Besides, looking at it critically, overflooding d primary sector without making adequate provision @d secondary n tertiary levels is completely counterproductive.
On d schools issue, like a poster said above, theres a lack of teachers f d classrooms built. That is just d truth..go check. In order t resolve it, d RVSG went on a massive recruitment /employment exercise, employing ppl across all works, wit 0 experience n questionable knowledge..... still watching t see how it eventually pans out.
Already d financial dept is already staggering under d load..last time I checked, d n.e teachers hadn't bin paid yet..dunno abt now.
Abt d roads..all I'll advise d supporters is t take a lil journey t A.Ibom or even Enugu (I'll pay grin) n see wat oda govs, wit smaller allocations have done within d same time frame.
Not taking anything away from Amaechi, but most of d above were projects begun/executed in his first tenure f which he has been appropriately honoured, so unless there is something new..y'all should give it a rest.

@phantom.I c u.
Stop bin a bully angry
chappy i dey watch you in 3D grin
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by internetpo(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2013
Game done start!
Watching in 3D.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by dBard: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2013
phantom: chappy i dey watch you in 3D grin

Upgraded..
5D tins now cool
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by phantom(m): 10:56am On Dec 13, 2013
dBard:

Upgraded..
5D tins now cool
dem don start una road? O boy no more visiting till they do that road
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
dBard: All I eva hear d pro Ameachi supporters sing about r schools n hospitals .. o.k.

@phantom.I c u.
Stop bin a bully angry
The dental hospital Gov. Amaechi built is functioning. Too beautiful for a government hospital.

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by networkrecharg: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
vanguard1: This is all amaechi's fault, he has abandoned his primary assignment of governance so as to chase sefish political gains. I pity Rivers state, Amaechi have annihilated the state.
U lie. Amaechi is really working except for the frustration from His brother GEJ n PEJ, GEJ is jealous of rivers. Dats Y he wants to ceed our oil wells to AKS n BAayelsa.

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
Enigma17: Amaechi this, Amaechi that....is Amaechi the only state governor in Nigeria ?.....Seriously we are tired of this Amaechi seasonal movie...He should just face the issue of governance because that is exactly what he was voted in to do.
provided your retardeen at abuja allows him to concentrate on business of governance.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by networkrecharg: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
My brother u lie. Amaechi wanted recently to sack negligent techers. Dats to say he used dogged will to improve our nation.

On d schools issue, like a poster said above, theres a lack of teachers f d classrooms built. That is just d truth..go check. In order t resolve it, d RVSG went on a massive recruitment /employment exercise, employing ppl across all w

@phantom.I c u.
Stop bin a bully angry
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by maimalari: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
Socrates05: guy, am just laugh @ u. The reasons is dat u think u av spoken well, but absolutely No. Did u remember that peoples perish cos of lack of knowledge. I continues to say these dat we Youth are problem of this country but people didnt believe me. I served my Nysc in River State @ Etche LG, just passed out in Oct 10 dis year. Did u know lagos can survive without Federal Allocation, all those roads u are sayin dat Ameachi did is not my cup of tea. I did see a new road project in dat stuff abuloma place.
Rivers state is the highest rate of allocation in dis country, guy wise up. Let me talk on what i saw, in d community i served can u imagined dat Rivers State Govt only av 1 principal & 2 V.P and just 4 teachers in SS class b4 they just brought new recruited teachers come in october b4 i left and naughty peoples are praising d same clown called Amaechi as their Meshial. Go to Ondo, Edo State and see how many teachers in primary & secondary Schol. The same thing happen to schol it built dat una wen blind dey praised him. Go ondo state n see Mimiko project with Mega Primary Schol wit Air Condition & good fans in d classroom, go see Mother & Child Care hospital with free medical bills no wonder World Health Organisation gave him award. To cut the story short, Amaechi refused to recruit teachers all dis y, and he was using Corpers as a tool to teach his students with the aims he will paid them their State alawi but now the man stil owed Batch A, B, C last year. Enugu state never owed their Corpers once with 10k per month. Guy i believed dat u will among those peoples across the local govt Amaechi just recruited to pay 20k per month. Yes or No. If No buttress ur points with fact, am waiting.

Am shocked to learn from you that you did nysc. Wondering which school gave u degree with such poor english. Pls go back to secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by vanguard1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
network.recharg:

U lie. Amaechi is really working except for the frustration from His brother GEJ n PEJ, GEJ is jealous of rivers. Dats Y he wants to ceed our oil wells to AKS n BAayelsa.
Its evident that you are biased......Amaechi is a hypocrite.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by dBard: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: The dental hospital Gov. Amaechi built is functioning. Too beautiful for a government hospital.

Bro ..that hospital is barely functioning (if #all it is)..n expensive t boot.
If in doubt, take a relative dre/urself, then cum back n eat ur words .. I'll reserve d sauce wink cheesy

@phantom.. haven't u heard?? We've been ceded t Bayelsa state grin
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by dBard: 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: The dental hospital Gov. Amaechi built is functioning. Too beautiful for a government hospital.

Bro ..that hospital is barely functioning (if @all it is)..n expensive t boot.
If in doubt, take a relative dre/urself, then cum back n eat ur words .. I'll reserve d sauce wink cheesy

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
dBard:

Bro ..that hospital is barely functioning (if @all it is)..n expensive t boot.

You got to be kidding me. The last time I went there, the crowd was almost 500 patients registered to be attended to. So many people there, I had to go to a private dental clinic at D-line.

Please Maxillofacial is functioning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Shut National Assembly Entrances Over Alleged Military Killing / Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement / Lawmakers Fight Over Electronic Transmission Of Results (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.