Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. (16957 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Teargassed / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / PHOTOS: Tambuwal Teargassed At House Of Assembly Premesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by nairaarea: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
Every sincere Rivers man. Knows that Amaechi is the best thing that have happened to Rivers state after Ken saro wiwa. No governor has done the much that he has done in 6years.

MARK MY WORDS: IF NIGERIA SURVIVES 2015, HE WILL BE REMEMBERED AS A HERO.

22 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Tolexander: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: Lol.. Picture kini!!!
donphilopus, you are a brave man. You can do the live recording!
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by jmaine: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
kel4soft:

But, he can not face it cos the police just barricaded the state house of assembly where 2014 budget was supposed to be pass. Police harrasing all APC members. Stay away from Rivers politics, if you don't have any meaningful thing to say.

Stay away from Rivers State politics because you are who ? You feel this thread is your bedroom ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
grin

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by stebell(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
nairaarea: Every sincere Rivers man. Knows that Amaechi is the best thing that have happened to Rivers state after Ken saro wiwa. No governor has done the much that he has done in 6years.

mY GUY ARE YU FRM RIVERS? STOP SPEWING RUBBISH ABOUT RIVERS STATE.

AMAECHI DID WAT.
YU ARE COMPARING AMAECHI WIT OTHER GOVS PAST DONT FORGET TO RELATE UR COMPARISM WIT ALLOCATIONS RECEIVED DURING THE PERIOD YU TALK ABOUT.

DO YU KNOW THAT GOV AMAECHI HV BORROWED MORE MONEY THAN ALL DE GOVS THAT HV RULED RIVERS STATE PUT 2GEDA. THAT IS A FACT

DO YU ALSO KNO THAT GOV AMAECHI RECEIVED IN 3 YRS WAT ODILI DID NOT RECEIVED IN 8YRS IN TERMS OF ALLOCATION.

GOV AMAECHI PERFORMED IN HIS FIRST TENURE....................FACT
HAS HE PERFORMED IN HIS 2ND TENURE..............................NO
THE OP SAID HE IS DOING ROADS IN DLINE. WEN YU ASHPALT/RESURFACE ROADS, DOES THAT IMPLIES ROAD CONSTRUCTION........NO

I tink he de Gov has been in de news more than being in de state to perform his civic duties to the gud peeps of the state
OP wat is happening to IWOFE ROAD?

7 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by meexteriox(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Please who is the Governor here? Commissioner of Police or Governor Amaechi?
Why can't the CP respect the High Court ruling? This is clear display pure ignorance.
The lawmakers even drew his attention to the high court ruling.

I just tire for this people
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
We want the police to be neutral pls,let the House meet and perform their legislative functions biko!
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by meexteriox(m): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2013
stebell:

mY GUY ARE YU FRM RIVERS? STOP SPEWING RUBBISH ABOUT RIVERS STATE.

AMAECHI DID WAT.
YU ARE COMPARING AMAECHI WIT OTHER GOVS PAST DONT FORGET TO RELATE UR COMPARISM WIT ALLOCATIONS RECEIVED DURING THE PERIOD YU TALK ABOUT.

DO YU KNOW THAT GOV AMAECHI HV BORROWED MORE MONEY THAN ALL DE GOVS THAT HV RULED RIVERS STATE PUT 2GEDA. THAT IS A FACT

DO YU ALSO KNO THAT GOV AMAECHI RECEIVED IN 3 YRS WAT ODILI DID NOT RECEIVED IN 8YRS IN TERMS OF ALLOCATION.

GOV AMAECHI PERFORMED IN HIS FIRST TENURE....................FACT
HAS HE PERFORMED IN HIS 2ND TENURE..............................NO
THE OP SAID HE IS DOING ROADS IN DLINE. WEN YU ASHPALT/RESURFACE ROADS, DOES THAT IMPLIES ROAD CONSTRUCTION........NO

I tink he de Gov has been in de news more than being in de state to perform his civic duties to the gud peeps of the state
OP wat is happening to IWOFE ROAD?

How can he perform when GEJ is using his federal might to stifle his efforts? Please lets face facts.

5 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by oguash: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: Lol.. Picture kini!!!

my brother. God will bless you abundantly for speaking the truth about Ameach. i believe u are not an indegene of rivers state. for those of us that are non indegene in the state we appreciate all the good things the man is doing. all the bastards that wants him to share the money with them just like odili are the ones castigating him. God is indeed watching

8 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
Time to listen/read detail since I know this thread will not be tribalised
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
yorke1: Nice one! This has been long over due. It's time for Ameachi and his fortitude of thieves in APC to know who thoroughly the BOSS is. GEJ use everything within and outside your means to scatter their gathering if it's against your 2nd term ambition. Ameachi has seen nothing yet. Wait for 2015 to come proper. Rubbish!!!
OBJ is right then. A house built with saliva can not stand the test of time, GEJ should continue to use everything within and outside his means to force himself on the people and let's see if the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS NOT THE VOICE OF GOD. With people like you Nigeria has no future shocked

5 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by jmaine: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2013
meexteriox:

How can he perform when GEJ is using his federal might to stifle his efforts? Please lets face facts.

Yes, GEJ stifled Amaechi efforts by releasing a total of 254 billion naira as accruable statuotary revenue for Rivers State this year; and for also chaining Amaechi hands from not dipping his hands into the funds to purchase his private jet and other sundry frivolities he deems fit.

I hear you brother . . . . .

6 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by ckkris: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2013
Gamji007:

Due to the violent nature of GEJ,especially in Rivers, I can see a link between GEJ and Boko haram.

Gamji = Boko Haram
Boko Harem = Gamji
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by jmaine: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: OBJ is right then. A house built with saliva can not stand the test of time, GEJ should continue to use everything within and outside his means to force himself on the people and let's see if the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS NOT THE VOICE OF GOD. With people like you Nigeria has no future shocked

Don't be too fast in your current hero worshipping of OBJ.

In your post you made mention of the ultimate will of the people, but the same OBJ you are validating is sternly against GEJ from making the peoples vote count in electoral processes cos GEJ allowed the opposition to win elections they deserved unlike "Iwuing" the process in OBJ style

Now bruv, who allows the ultimate wish of the people prevail ? GEJ or OBJ . . . .

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by vanguard1(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
alaoeri:
Sharrap blame it on GEJ, why will 5law makers out of 32 wanna impeach a sitting governor with support from Abuja?
Because they are progressives. Why would a sitting governor abandon his state and fly around the whole Nigeria pursuing selfish political interests, he is abusing office and hence should be shown the way out.

5 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by mrperfect(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
This is sad for the state.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by DrDoGood1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
lincolnj88: grin thugs vs touts
Local wrestling, l just hope they have a good drummer drumming for them.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by khattab02: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tolexander: This is serious.
Can someone go there to take the motion picture of the incidence?
u want make soldier or police beat person mercilessly? Make no body try am ooo.. Those force men dey vex when they see person wan capture incidence where dem dey ooo especially with fone.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Sam4g8(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2013
i see no reason why some turbo eyed frogs and bravo tumbed idiots have refused to see beyond the smoke screens of rivers politics. look,this are the facts. - come rain or sunshine,rivers people supports jonathan,forget about the caucaphonic noise made by some in support of amaechi,they are all the voice of sychophants wanting a share in the looted treasure.

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by donphilopus: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tolexander: donphilopus, you are a brave man. You can do the live recording!
Lol.. No be me oo! Besides, I'm not from Rivers, and I'm not there now.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Sam4g8(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
only masochists with a special penchant for blood and unsavoury spectacles would see an act of heroism in the acts of amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by donphilopus: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
oguash:

my brother. God will bless you abundantly for speaking the truth about Ameach. i believe u are not an indegene of rivers state. for those of us that are non indegene in the state we appreciate all the good things the man is doing. all the bastards that wants him to share the money with them just like odili are the ones castigating him. God is indeed watching
Most of them do not even like hearing the name "Amaechi".

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by edyza(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2013
Amaechi oooooo,som1 pls call 911. what d heck is going on dwn thr. buh mehn those lawmakers try sha o.na road dem sidon hold sitting,whr maze cum dey na. na wa oooo. Naija 4 life
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by donphilopus: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
vanguard1:
Because they are progressives. Why would a sitting governor abandon his state and fly around the whole Nigeria pursuing selfish political interests, he is abusing office and hence should be shown the way out.
Do you know anybody called Godswill Akpabio??
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by khattab02: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2013
Gamji007: It seems GEJ is hell bent on making Rivers state ungovernable for Amaechi. With his small brain, he always starts what he cannot finish. Due to the violent nature of GEJ,especially in Rivers, I can see a link between GEJ and Boko haram. Thank God Amaechi is not a northerner, he would have been blackmailed to be a major sponsor of Boko haram!
Haha..Lol
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by khattab02: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tolexander: donphilopus, you are a brave man. You can do the live recording!
Lol.. E like say u wan send somebody for sucide mission? Haha
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by yorke1: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: OBJ is right then. A house built with saliva can not stand the test of time, GEJ should continue to use everything within and outside his means to force himself on the people and let's see if the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE IS NOT THE VOICE OF GOD. With people like you Nigeria has no future shocked

Which future has OBJ and the rest of the northern f00ls who had rule this country close to 48 years given you? The truth be told we have no future together as a people. Let's go our separate ways!

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by ogmask: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2013
Every sincere Rivers man. Knows that Amaechi is the best thing that have happened to Rivers state after Ken saro wiwa. No governor has done the much that he has done in 6years.

GBAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by khattab02: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ayoakinkahunsi: Time to listen/read detail since I know this thread will not be tribalised
just hope so.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by yorke1: 2:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
nairaarea: Every sincere Rivers man. Knows that Amaechi is the best thing that have happened to Rivers state after Ken saro wiwa. No governor has done the much that he has done in 6years.

Nigeria can ONLY survive beyond 2015 when GEJ is allow to preside over the affairs of the country beyond 2015. Is that too hard for you guys to figure?

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by khattab02: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: Lol.. No be me oo! Besides, I'm not from Rivers, and I'm not there now.
lol.. You no wan go sucide mission, Good. No mind tolexander joor.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Good. They are impostors, not lawmakers. Having been flushed out of the PDP, and consequently losing their seats in the House of Assembly, they had no business congregating with the intention of illegally performing legislative functions.

I hope these hoodlums parading themselves as "Pro-Amaechi lawmakers" would be arrested and prosecuted accordingly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun / APC Crisis: Edo Caucus In NASS Backs Oshiomhole, Attacks Obaseki / Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking Over 350 Million Naira Cocaine In Mumbai India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.