Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. (16959 Views)

Ekiti Lawmakers Teargassed / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / PHOTOS: Tambuwal Teargassed At House Of Assembly Premesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by phantom(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
amaechijay: really? are we really doing doing this, I don't trade words with dumb boys like you so I would disregard your comment, I can tell from the way you write that you are either jobless or jobless.......I am a girl and one thing I am quite certain off is that I am more intelligent than you are or will ever be. Yes if given the opportunity to become a Governor I will create more roads and alternative routes on virgin land, that's how new towns are born, it doesn't stop me from maintaining the old roads....thank you
grin grin ah! Madam no vex o! Didnt mean to come down hard on you like that but pray tell, how will you 'maintain' old roads? lol
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by OdionOdion: 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
kel4soft:

You are a liar! if you say he hasn't done anything in his second tenure. You need to know, his second tenure is just half way. Infact he has done more in this tenure than the first.

Most of the roads he is reconstructing and constructing including the ones in Greater Port harcourt in this second tenure are more than the constructed in the second tenure.

Those roads in his first tenure can't be more than the ones currently going on and some completed like the dualisation of Eliozu, Nkpogu, Okro Abuloma, all roads in D/Lines roads with walk ways and street lights both at Old GRA. Now what of the on going Rumukrushi-Eneka road, Diobu-Eagle Island road with a bridge. Iwofe dualisation, Ogbogoro, Elipranwo and so many I can't start naming.

Maybe you are blind to see the dualisation of Garrsion-TransAmadi-Woji-Eastwest road going on by RCC. When last did you pass YKC junction or Slaughter? Stop peddling lies. Even the construction of those Secondary Schools look alike University in every LGA's have been completed more in this second tenure (only 1 completed in 1st tenure and 4 second tenure).

The Ogoni-Andoni-Opobo with Unity road with 13 bridges is faster in this second tenure than the first with 10 bridges already completed not ordinary bridge. Bridges along creeks, swamps and sum seas like the Oyorokoto axis.

If Port Harcourt is in shambles, is it Amaechi's fault. When he was in charge of security under Yaradua and early part of GEJ. Where we not living in peace? So if they must remove Amaechi. Why through illegality as supported by you and your cronies? If you don't like Amaechi, is your choice but don't come here to paint a picture that he is hated by people in our state.

You should be ashame of yourself for supporting blindly. Now, Wike you are supporting is busy fighting and disrupting his state without bringing any FG present in our state. Our Minister of Works a PDP member is competing with Edo State Govt on road construction. You see the difference?

You should be more concern or when east-west will be completed and ask your people which FG project is in the state.

Infact, I would want more of Amaechi in my state.
That is my take!

Let's see who owns Rivers without Police intimidation.

Do you realise that the Rivers State generate more IGR and collect almost the same allocation as Akwa Ibom state?. In all sincerity without sentiments or prejudices,can you honestly say Gov Ameachi match Gov Akpabio for the past six years plus? Before hurriedly answer,try and pay a visit to akwa Ibom state then you will weep for Gov Ameachi and his supporters

3 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by yorke1: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Kratos007:

With youths like you who think with their rear ends, its no wonder the country is in trouble. cretin!

And when has the country not be in trouble? continue to deceive yourself. The amalgamation of the Northern and Southern Nigeria brought about the trouble of Nigeria. We were/are not meant to be together! So stop wake up from this illusion of yours.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by khattab02: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
phantom: you have removed all doubt as to your IQ.its definitely single digit.read your post again and bury your head in shame.so if they make you governor today,you will leave dead roads to construct new ones on virgin land? I hope you dont come out for political office someday .you are an embarrasment.
lol.. Bros no kill me with laugh oo.. Haha.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by OdionOdion: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
kel4soft:

You are a liar! if you say he hasn't done anything in his second tenure. You need to know, his second tenure is just half way. Infact he has done more in this tenure than the first.

Most of the roads he is reconstructing and constructing including the ones in Greater Port harcourt in this second tenure are more than the constructed in the second tenure.

Those roads in his first tenure can't be more than the ones currently going on and some completed like the dualisation of Eliozu, Nkpogu, Okro Abuloma, all roads in D/Lines roads with walk ways and street lights both at Old GRA. Now what of the on going Rumukrushi-Eneka road, Diobu-Eagle Island road with a bridge. Iwofe dualisation, Ogbogoro, Elipranwo and so many I can't start naming.

Maybe you are blind to see the dualisation of Garrsion-TransAmadi-Woji-Eastwest road going on by RCC. When last did you pass YKC junction or Slaughter? Stop peddling lies. Even the construction of those Secondary Schools look alike University in every LGA's have been completed more in this second tenure (only 1 completed in 1st tenure and 4 second tenure).

The Ogoni-Andoni-Opobo with Unity road with 13 bridges is faster in this second tenure than the first with 10 bridges already completed not ordinary bridge. Bridges along creeks, swamps and sum seas like the Oyorokoto axis.

If Port Harcourt is in shambles, is it Amaechi's fault. When he was in charge of security under Yaradua and early part of GEJ. Where we not living in peace? So if they must remove Amaechi. Why through illegality as supported by you and your cronies? If you don't like Amaechi, is your choice but don't come here to paint a picture that he is hated by people in our state.

You should be ashame of yourself for supporting blindly. Now, Wike you are supporting is busy fighting and disrupting his state without bringing any FG present in our state. Our Minister of Works a PDP member is competing with Edo State Govt on road construction. You see the difference?

You should be more concern or when east-west will be completed and ask your people which FG project is in the state.

That is my take!

Do you realise that the Rivers State generate more IGR and collect almost the same allocation as Akwa Ibom state?. In all sincerity without sentiments or prejudices,can you honestly say Gov Ameachi match Gov Akpabio for the past six years plus? Before hurriedly answer,try and pay a visit to akwa Ibom state then you will weep for Gov Ameachi and his supporters
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by OdionOdion: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
kel4soft:

That is my take!

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by khattab02: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
phantom: grin grin ah! Madam no vex o! Didnt mean to come down hard on you like that but pray tell, how will you 'maintain' old roads? lol
bros! Stop to dey make me laugh na..Lol
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by khattab02: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2013
OdionOdion: Do you realise that the Rivers State generate more IGR and collect almost the same allocation as Akwa Ibom state?. In all sincerity without sentiments or prejudices,can you honestly say Gov Ameachi match Gov Akpabio for the past six years plus? Before hurriedly answer,try and pay a visit to akwa Ibom state then you will weep for Gov Ameachi and his supporters
u dey spam this place oo.. How many times you go post the same comment na?
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by phantom(m): 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
OdionOdion: Do you realise that the Rivers State generate more IGR and collect almost the same allocation as Akwa Ibom state?. In all sincerity without sentiments or prejudices,can you honestly say Gov Ameachi match Gov Akpabio for the past six years plus? Before hurriedly answer,try and pay a visit to akwa Ibom state then you will weep for Gov Ameachi and his supporters
we are talking governors you are calling akpabio.the compensation amaechi paid alone for roads can build another ten quality roads.i ve been to uyo. the man in akwa ibom has done well on roads.roads built on virgin land.what of schools and hospitals.what of human development.what of agriculture.if you want to compare,also consider their challenges. amaechi is an all rounder.the debate should be between fashola and amaechi.akpabio does not come close.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Luchitec(m): 4:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
GEJ advisers are just so dumb. How can they allow him to fritter away all the goodwill he has enjoyed thus far just because of Amaechi? GEJ should be mindful of the fact that the anarchy being promoted in Rivers State could be reenacted at the National Assembly too. What is going on is a dangerous precedent, and I just hope that GEJ and the sycophants surrounding him will not destroy the little democratic progress we have made as a country.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by amaechijay: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
like I said Mr. IQ I wont trade words with you.....get a Job or a life....are you really comparing Akpabio with Amaechi, your hatred for Gej wont change a thing, Do you even live in Rivers State ? I really doubt that... stop exhibiting your ignorance on here.
phantom: grin grin ah! Madam no vex o! Didnt mean to come down hard on you like that but pray tell, how will you 'maintain' old roads? lol
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by abimbs: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2013
i beg who get pin mouth nokia charger

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by NET1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 12, 2013

I have lived in Rivers State for about 15 years. I know how bad the Roads used to be. I appreciate what Amaechi has done in Road construction, but when I went to Akwa-Ibom State last month for a Christian convention and saw the kind of Roads that Akpabio has constructed there - and is still constructing, my brother, my mouth just close.

Also, dem tell me say Rivers State gets much more money (both from IGR and FG) than Akwa-Ibom State - (don't know how true that is anyway). This alone has made me rate Akpabio over Amaechi.

Geez, that guy (Akpabio) is just too much.

.NET
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by phantom(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
amaechijay: like I said Mr. IQ I wont trade words with you.....get a Job or a life....are you really comparing Akpabio with Amaechi, your hatred for Gej wont change a thing, Do you even live in Rivers State ? I really doubt that... stop exhibiting your ignorance on here.
lordamercy! Woman stop being emotional.lol
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by vanguard1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
skyp:

what about GEJ that has abandoned Nigeria to pursue his selfish interest. Tell me what has he done for the nation that makes him feel that he can still contest 2015
Many things, too many to mention. GEJ is been dragged into this politicking by his detractors, he has no hand in it.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by vanguard1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
donphilopus: Do you know anybody called Godswill Akpabio??
Yea, The man who did wonders in Akwa-ibom. But have you been to Akwa-ibom lately.
I wouldn't want to enter into e-argument with you, let it end here. Chelsea for life.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by wogorparadise: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
kel4soft:

Its like u ar ameachis commissioner for infomation o, u hv all the project at the tip of ur finger, but i think ameachi n jonathan hv taken these too far.
That is my take!

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by phantom(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
.NET:

I have lived in Rivers State for about 15 years. I know how bad the Roads used to be. I appreciate what Amaechi has done in Road construction, but when I went to Akwa-Ibom State last month for a Christian convention and saw the kind of Roads that Akpabio has constructed there - and is still constructing, my brother, my mouth just close.

Also, dem tell me say Rivers State gets much more money (both from IGR and FG) than Akwa-Ibom State - (don't know how true that is anyway). This alone has made me rate Akpabio over Amaechi.

Geez, that guy (Akpabio) is just too much.

.NET
i agree my brother.his roads are of very good quality after all na julius berger do the roads BUT after roads,what next?

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by donphilopus: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
vanguard1:
Yea, The man who did wonders in Akwa-ibom. But have you been to Akwa-ibom lately.
I wouldn't want to enter into e-argument with you, let it end here. Chelsea for life.
Lol... But you know, he likes going to Aso Rock as if he's going to Ikot Ekpenne!!!
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by munky(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2013
amaechijay: This pro-Amaechi law makers are just jokers, since they moved to Apc their seats have to be declared vacant , they chose this path and should be ready to go down with their master. Secondly, how can they sit outside the hoa without the mace, why did they have to come with touts and back up? Remember the HOA is opposite the police head quarters and you expect the police to sit tight and watch them constitute nuisance? No true rivers man is in support of Amaechi and his toutish government except direct beneficiaries of his foul government e.g my shapeless aunt comm. Semintari. What has Amaechi really done for rivers people? He expanded some roads, built below par health centers, built schools that are not big enough to contain the students? There is no traffic lights or street lights in port Harcourt, has he paid his TIMARIV workers? Expanding roads are not development but building new or alternative roads. The only major road in port Harcourt ie Aba road has no good drainage or street lights, the monorail project and greater port Harcourt project is one big sham. I live on abuloma road in port Harcourt, all he did was re tar the road with asphalt and build pavements. I commend him for the nkpogu road and the new bridge from odili road to woji and beyond but is that all he can account for after spending 6 YEARS in office. He is very arrogant and spiteful that is why he replaced all the lawmakers that were not handpicked by him with morons that cant call him to order. In the hoa, all they do sit and rubber stamp every bill. Amaechi should have been impeached long ago if not for this morons. He was part of Odili's government that brought rivers state to its present state. A renowned cultist. Amaechi's days are numbered..............

what year were u born? in 1999 senator wahab dosunmu decamped from AD to PDP. his seat was not declared vacant. there is precedence so these lawmakers are well within their rights. Governors TA Orji and Ohakim jumped from PPA to PDP. were their seats declared vacant? NO
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by franksunny(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
youngprofdguru: Rivers a political war zone Amaechi shud Pls resign......
While GEJ no resign?
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by DerideGull(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
The so-called pro-Amaechi knuckleheads are rubbishing the principles of democracy.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by ckkris: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
abimbs: i beg who get pin mouth nokia charger
Try aboki store
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by atlwireles: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
katordidi: no PDP governor‘s second tenure is anything to write home about including my Benue

Not in delta. Uduaghan was a totally failure in his first term. His second term is a complete different story. The man is trying so hard to make up for the locust years of 2007-2011
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Akainzo(m): 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
stebell:
mY GUY ARE YU FRM RIVERS? STOP SPEWING RUBBISH ABOUT RIVERS STATE.

AMAECHI DID WAT.
YU ARE COMPARING AMAECHI WIT OTHER GOVS PAST DONT FORGET TO RELATE UR COMPARISM WIT ALLOCATIONS RECEIVED DURING THE PERIOD YU TALK ABOUT.

DO YU KNOW THAT GOV AMAECHI HV BORROWED MORE MONEY THAN ALL DE GOVS THAT HV RULED RIVERS STATE PUT 2GEDA. THAT IS A FACT

DO YU ALSO KNO THAT GOV AMAECHI RECEIVED IN 3 YRS WAT ODILI DID NOT RECEIVED IN 8YRS IN TERMS OF ALLOCATION.

GOV AMAECHI PERFORMED IN HIS FIRST TENURE....................FACT
HAS HE PERFORMED IN HIS 2ND TENURE..............................NO
THE OP SAID HE IS DOING ROADS IN DLINE. WEN YU ASHPALT/RESURFACE ROADS, DOES THAT IMPLIES ROAD CONSTRUCTION........NO

I tink he de Gov has been in de news more than being in de state to perform his civic duties to the gud peeps of the state
OP wat is happening to IWOFE ROAD?

My friend, you need to learn some salient truths.

It wasn't easy to build a house in 1935, though cement was 1 shilling/bag and salaries were 1 Pound sterling.
It wasn't easy to build a house in 1978, though cement was N5/bag and salaries were N100.
It wasn't easy to build a house in 1996, though cement was 550/bag and salaries were N120000.
It is not easy to build a house in 2013; though Cement is 1500/bag and salaries are N220,000.00

So if a man can build 10 houses more in 2012 than someone built in 1996 or 1978, the man is obviously better. It is only one that does not know the Time Value of money that thinks like you have posted above. Ask yourself, how much was a 1-Bedroom flat in PH during Odili's time and how much is the same 1-Bedroom flat now.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by cannonnier(m): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Enigma17: Amaechi this, Amaechi that....is Amaechi the only state governor in Nigeria ?.....Seriously we are tired of this Amaechi seasonal movie...He should just face the issue of governance because that is exactly what he was voted in to do.
Lawmakers Tear-gassed At
Rivers State House Of Assembly.

not amaechi this or that.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by wirinet(m): 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
We are living in perilous times. president; Jonathan is using the Nigerian police to disrupt democracy. He is hounding elected governors and lawmakers. He has succeeded in dividing Nigerians along political, religious, sectional, tribal, social lines. Nigerians have never been so divided. If a war should break out the fronts will be so many. In rivers state the Amaechi factions is as much if not more than Jonathan's faction.
Even among the rivers igbos - The Ikwerres, the fault lines. are down the middle. It seems Jonathan is prepared to sacrifice the lives of his ijaw tribe and biafran sympathizers in order to remain. president.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by chadnezzar0worl(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2013
It is quite unfortunate! I am a son of the Niger delta, this is not what we bargained for, ND this is not who we are, we are not tyrants! And for God sake, this is not what democracy is all about! Shame on the president who uses state machinery to oppress political oppositions.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Sidomi: This is not good for democracy. Our parents suffered injustice in d hands of d military, we are suffering injustice in d hands of GEJ and so will our children also suffer all these impunity? AMAECHI is a Hero. Chibuike, pls fight till d end, even if impunity prevails @ d end, I will tell my children about ur courage. I am a southerner and I will be stupid 2 pick GEJ as a president, if given Amaechi as an option. God forbid. We are not dullards in South South, we are brilliant and smart. GEJ is a mistake. U call ursef a sitting president whose wife is from rivers and u can't democratically lobby common law makers 2ur side 2win a battle. Shame on GEJ. If it is to drink ogogoro now, he will carry 1st. A president dat talks and nobody listens, no charisma, clueless, dump and above all an ingrate. N3trillion is alleged missing and GEJ is not bothered? I am from Delta, Wat av we benefited from GEJ? Nothing. Keep empowering Ijaws and militants alone, selfish Bastard of a president.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by wirinet(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
yorke1:

And when has the country not be in trouble? continue to deceive yourself. The amalgamation of the Northern and Southern Nigeria brought about the trouble of Nigeria. We were/are not meant to be together! So stop wake up from this illusion of yours.

Keep deceiving yourselves, amalgamation never brought trouble to Nigeria, greed, superiority complex, hatred and selfishness did. The irony is that it was the igbos that were the main advocate of unification of Nigeria pre independence, the Hausa wanted nothing to do with a united Nigeria, the Yorubas were lukewarm. it was the igbos that insisted, maybe they felt they would dominate power. it was the igbos that planned and executed the first coup. instead of using the acquired power to split the nation, they unified the country further in a unitary system of government. it was when they lost power that they remembered they want separation from Nigeria.

Even now the arguments for wanting separation is not convincing and comical at best. I hear such arguments as igbos are marginalized politically (but most important political appointments today are held by igbos), then there is igbos are being held down from achieving. greatness by Nigeria (when they have 6 governors numerous senators, house of assembly members all receiving billions of naira monthly to spend as they like). One would have thought they would fight for sectional autonomy, like the unimplemented aburi accord, whereby the igbo states and igbo speaking areas of the south south be allowed to form a political unit in a federation or confederation, and allowed to govern themselves and achieve their own destiny. But they are comfortable. with collecting handouts from Abuja like all other sections of the country.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by chadnezzar0worl(m): 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
[you lie bro, u lie! i am not from riv state but ve lived nd worked there close to eighteen[years and no governor has done half of what the Governor has done! its obvious the only sin this man has committed is join another party,nd not supporting PDP . If he was in PDP, i guess he would not ve had issues, but i salute his courage for standing for what he beleiveshr]te author=amaechijay]This pro-Amaechi law makers are just jokers, since they moved to Apc their seats have to be declared vacant , they chose this path and should be ready to go down with their master. Secondly, how can they sit outside the hoa without the mace, why did they have to come with touts and back up? Remember the HOA is opposite the police head quarters and you expect the police to sit tight and watch them constitute nuisance? No true rivers man is in support of Amaechi and his toutish government except direct beneficiaries of his foul government e.g my shapeless aunt comm. Semintari. What has Amaechi really done for rivers people? He expanded some roads, built below par health centers, built schools that are not big enough to contain the students? There is no traffic lights or street lights in port Harcourt, has he paid his TIMARIV workers? Expanding roads are not development but building new or alternative roads. The only major road in port Harcourt ie Aba road has no good drainage or street lights, the monorail project and greater port Harcourt project is one big sham. I live on abuloma road in port Harcourt, all he did was re tar the road with asphalt and build pavements. I commend him for the nkpogu road and the new bridge from odili road to woji and beyond but is that all he can account for after spending 6 YEARS in office. He is very arrogant and spiteful that is why he replaced all the lawmakers that were not handpicked by him with morons that cant call him to order. In the hoa, all they do sit and rubber stamp every bill. Amaechi should have been impeached long ago if not for this morons. He was part of Odili's government that brought rivers state to its present state. A renowned cultist. Amaechi's days are numbered..............[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by Abagworo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2013
For those who may not know, the next civil war might start from Rivers and Bayelsa States. Both camps have armed and trained youths ready for a serious war as I write this. I plead with Jonathan to forget about fighting Amaechi as he cannot handle what will come out of it. Both sides have more arms than the police and a simple order from any will lead to something like Boko haram I Rivers State.
Re: Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. by chadnezzar0worl(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
:ore u for real? Comparing amaechi to my state Governor Uduaghan, pls they should not even be mentioned in the same sentence, ok! I get it, Uduaghan is pdp, so there for he can be exonerated, until we place away tribal ND party sentiments when analyzing issues, then we re in for a long thing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.