Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

The IGR Debate - Reloaded! - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The IGR Debate - Reloaded! (24797 Views)

Latest Ranking Of States By Financial Sustainability, Debt And IGR (PICS) / IGR: 5 Reasons Why Northern States Perform Poorly / Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
django1:

There's even an Adebayo street in Onitsha.

How do you expect such a town to have street names. They only use crime to describe the streets eg uppy iweka that should be ritualist and petty robbers street, main market for fake drug dealers etc.

Man mii, dem no get street for that town.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: Still doesn't change the fact we are here to stay
Eni a wi fun, oba je o gbo; eni a s'oro fun, oba je o gba. It was this same attitude of "no man's land" you took to India that made your people to be killed. Keep it up, foöl.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Abagworo:

Yes
In other words PH is not only owned by the Ikwerre? I know they own Somiari and Amadi Ama.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
django1:

There's even an Adebayo street in Onitsha.
There is Adelabu Street, Port-Harcourt.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

Naaaa.

It's the omo y1bos that are emotional, always whining and beating their chests with empty ultimatum.
Chestbeatin?!Go to first page, first comment and see chestbeating, its so unfortunate we turned it into a thread bashing
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Eni a wi fun, oba je o gbo; eni a s'oro fun, oba je o gba. It was this same attitude of "no man's land" you took to India that made your people to be killed. Keep it up, foöl.
Even though i live in the area, i don't care nor understand goat language.Foolish goat
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by atlwireles: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
geeez:

How does this your ranting change the fact that Ogun's IGR is more than double Abia's which is the highest in the SE?

How does it change the fact that Osun has a higher IGR than Ebonyi, Enugu, Anambra and Imo?

How does it change the fact that Ekiti has a higher IGR than Enugu?

Your internet lies as usual.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: Chestbeatin?!Go to first page, first comment and see chestbeating, its so unfortunate we turned it into a thread bashing

I don't see it as bashing and it's more of an intellectual stuff, subjecting our hearsays, stories told and what we have read into empirical analysis and scrutinization of facts. It is a way of making each other to know, respect begats respect.

You don't come to my house and be telling me it's no man's land, I am dirty and lazy and you still expect me to hug you with one love.

We were never taught and brought up that way. Measure it back in the same way you are given and by that, there will be mutual respect and peace.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
django1:

Dude, I don't know the exact name of that place, but its there.
How can you know when the the farthest you've ever being from home is Ore to the east, Saki to the north and Badagry to the west.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

I don't see it as bashing. It is a way of making each other to know, respect begats respect.

You don't come to my house and be telling me it's no man's land, I am dirty and lazy and you still expect me to hug you with one love.

We were never thought that way. Measure it back in the same way you are given and by that there will be mutual respect and peace.
But Is it your land?!!?! O.k where are you from? and don't give me that i-am-from-Lagos crap
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Iykopee(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

See this one. Another deluded mind.

It is a well known fact all over the world and Jupiter that ikwerre people annexed obigbo and port harcourt and changed the name to Oyigbo and you are here given lame ultimatum and empty threats that you are known for.

Like father like son.

^^^ thats d problem with u SWers. U stay in ur bush to blog rubbish online. Oyibo LGA has notin to do with ikwerre people. bush man.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: But Is it your land?!!?! O.k where are you from? and don't give me that i-am-from-Lagos crap

Where I'm from his immaterial. We all fight for every inch of Yorubaland. That is the most important.

Mind you, I hate lagos with a passion.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Iykopee:

^^^ thats d problem with u SWers. U stay in ur bush to blog rubbish online. Oyibo LGA has notin to do with ikwerre people. bush man.

Olodo Oshi, if SW is bush then the whole of SE plus Oyigbo that they lost is a jungle.

You don't even know the spelling of Oyigbo that is your LG. I shake my head for you. I know from
Afam to umuebule, so don't tell me what is not.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Iykopee(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

Olodo Oshi, if SW is bush then the whole of SE plus Oyigbo that they lost is a jungle.

I only want a piglet like u to knw the difference between an ikwerre annexed area and oyibo. Stay in ur bush and dont flaunt ur conspicuous foolishness online.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
Iykopee:

I only want a piglet like u to knw difference between an ikwerre annexed area and oyibo. Stay in ur bush and dont flaunt u conspicuous foolishness online.

Human beings are talking
and toad too is raising up his hands.

I can start telling you what is in Oyigbo junction down to Afam road. I'm well read and well travelled, both within and outside this country. All to the glory of God. So don't tell me what is not.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

Where I'm from his immaterial. We all fight for every inch of Yorubaland. That is the most important.

Mind you I hate lagos with a passion.
I understand your revulsion and i did not force anyone to give up their land for my family's sake,So why disturb yourself?!.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: I understand your revulsion and i did not force anyone to give up their land for my family's sake,So why disturb yourself?!.

We did not and will never give it up. Get that right. Your lease is counting. Today is minus one.

We can recollect it back by just a simple edict and pay you peanut. What about that?
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Iykopee(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

Human beings are talking
and toad too is raising up his hands.

I can start telling you what is in Oyigbo junction down to Afam road. I'm well read and well travelled, both within and outside this country. All to the glory of God. So don't tell me what is not.

Keep exposing ur empty self here. Thats how u stay in ur SW to talk anyhow.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2013
Iykopee:

Keep exposing ur empty self here. Thats how u stay in ur SW to talk anyhow.

You are just a pathetic lot and imbeci1e
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Femolacaster(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Superstar1, Ayekooto, django, Mayor of lagos, i really gbadun how u dazed all those flat-heads. Kudos to u guys.

2 Likes

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Iykopee(m): 3:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

You are just a pathetic lot and imbeci1e

i dont expect a loony to say sometin beta. Maybe oily soup is responsible for u rage and bewilderment. Keep trolling online.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Iykopee:

i dont expect a loony to say sometin beta. Maybe oily soup is responsible for u rage and biewilderment. Keep trolling online.

Another of your imbecility in display. If your forefathers could have been able to afford oily soup, they would not have rushed to war with cutlasses.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Iykopee(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

Another of your imbecility in display. If your forefathers could have been able to afford oily soup, they would not have rushed to war with cutlasses.

Schizophrenic patient. Keep trolling online. The war isn't any of my biz but stop drinking oily soup if u want to have an ounce of brain.. Oyibo isn't an ikwerre annexed area u bloody id1ot
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OmoTier1(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
capricon:

You see how daft you are? You said u don't live in your homeland that means you live in another mans place yet you just accused someone of doing the same thing you are doing
Hehe....in your mibd you have a smart brain! I can be a dual citizens right and my homeland can be dual? However i am not going to play with words and tell you this.

I do not live in Benin and that I hail from there is a statement to the chest beating poster to rather tell us about where She/ He is from.

The poster is an immigrant who maybe livinf illegally in Benin City and not paying taxes yet has the gots to spew nonsense about our governor.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: Even though i live in the area, i don't care nor understand goat language.Foolish goat
Yoruba language is far better than that of Ibo which is going into extinction. You produced more nollywood movies but exclusively in English. Akinwumi Ishola, a professor of Yoruba, travels abroad where he always insists on delivering inaugural lectures in Yoruba.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
atlwireles:

Your internet lies as usual.
Atlwireles, the foöl that believes that the result of his blood test will establish that he is Urhobo. Warri boys no dull like you.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by superstar1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Iykopee:

Schizophrenic patient. Keep trolling online. The war isn't any of my biz but stop drinking oily soup if u want to have an ounce of brain.. Oyibo isn't an ikwerre annexed area u bloody id1ot

Epileptic cancer patient , it is Oyigbo not oyibo. Na wa for you and your descendants. How can I even join issues with someone that does not know the spelling of his LGA. That shows how low your IQ is. Far worse than that of a toad. Oily soup is good for the brain, if it does not improve your IQ after 90days, kindly consult your psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Yoruba language is far better than that of Ibo which is going into extinction. You produced more nollywood movies but exclusively in English. Akinwumi Ishola, a professor of Yoruba, travels abroad where he always insists on delivering inaugural lectures in Yoruba.
That is Mr Akinwunmi Ishola's own cup of goatmilk
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
superstar1:

We did not and will never give it up. Get that right. Your lease is counting. Today is minus one.

We can recollect it back by just a simple edict and pay you peanut. What about that?
Until you grow the balls to do exactly that, We, igbos, be balling all over the Lagos Landscape till the next millenia
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by Sloan: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: That is Mr Akinwunmi Ishola's own cup of tea

But I am still wondering what your many arguments are doing to change the data. Or do you think your IGR will automatically change by these arguments?
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
ichidodo: That is Mr Akinwunmi Ishola's own cup of tea
You're jealous. Ibo people can't do anything to improve their language. Before Achebe died he insisted that the Ibo translation of the Holy Bible is poor, that Dennis who did the translation did a poor job. No wonder the Dennis Memory Grammar School (DMGS) named after his is derogatorily referred to as Does Monkey Go to School(DMGS)?
Chung kung hung ching, I laugh in Chinese.
Re: The IGR Debate - Reloaded! by ichidodo: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2013
Sloan:

But I am still wondering what your many arguments are doing to change the data. Or do you think your IGR will automatically change by these arguments?
You mean the one gottwn from the link that has gone up in smoke? Do us a favour and spare us some of that crap.BRB

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

PDP Mocks Osinbajo Over N10,000 Empowerment Of ‘agbo Jedi’ / Ore Falomo Is Dead / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.