Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South (25731 Views)

Saraki:To Hell With Morality, Senate Tells Nigerians / Reward Amaechi For His Courageous Support, North Tells Buhari / IMF To FG : Dont Waste Your Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by skfa1: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2008
@
tpia:

haba- I was referring to shagari's post, not you.

I thought you are referring to me, sorry for that, is like I  can't read well today , hehe I need my spec  smiley.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by naijaking1: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2008
If anyone finds a way to seperate Tivs, Idoma, Nupes, and others from Hausas then we could break the 19 Northern governors oligachy and save Nigeria.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by WilyWily: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2008
Viciyke:

Whether Nigerians like it or not, it is the Niger Delta Oil money that is sustaining the nation. But it is even more embarrassing to hear what d northern governors has to say, i don't blame them sha, because we av been feeding them for so many years if not they all would av been lost in their cattle grazing field.
N-Delta can not continue feeding them forever ie why it's a duty for every Deltaman to give his full support to MEND and all the Freedom Fighters whom are fighting to Emancipate our people from the hands of Evil Parasites from the North and West
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Nigeria17: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2008
Wilywily I am not against your people, but you better define your people. Who are they.  2. I have shown you through a map that the oil you claim is yours is not yours it belong to ondo state. 800,000 barrel a day, belong to my people. stay clear of it. Your people do not own the sea. And every sea in Nigeria is not for your so call people.  If your people want bomb facilities in your area , na your wahala with the federal govt. But going upon your 200 nautical miles into ondo state , we do not want. I do not think, you want OPC too to start parading the water. You know how it will end up. So we all want peace. So tell your people to remain in their own part and do what ever they like. away from our 800,000 barrel per day.  but your people need to give room to peace.

Nobody is against you people. But the way you people talk about other group. You will pull them to block the 13% and I would see what your MEND will do. And Just a note. Why is it that there is No EFOSA or NOSA or Akpan or Etim in  MEND, are they not also your people.

Yes ,  the oil company should not pollute the land but In the last 8 years President Obasanjo and even Yar Adua govt have pump trillion of Naira into the Niger delta , but your people have nothing to show for it. Why because your so called your people have chop all the money. If you people solve the greed among your people, may be people would take your people serious, but now, I do not know anybody taken your people serious against. Your people have lost to the vision. the should go back to their vision.

Is it not a time for your people to look inward. And you should know the problem with your people is not the Yorubas , hausa or Igbos,  but your rich big men.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by xpagnol: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2008
they are rigth because their mumu confused so called president has assigned 200 000 000 000(200 billion naira) for their first northen agricultural summit
house, of a truth naija is just rotating and never moved forward 4 one day since the coming of this musa.am sorry i once trusted him but now men i dont trust my self for trustin him. WE STILL NEED A SAVIOR.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2008
if the northerners are truly tired of the insults and want to stop depending on oil, to be honest, it'll be a burden off our chests.

the truth about the north is that they have an amazing capacity and ability for food production. nowhere else in this country have i seen anyone till their soil when it's still rock hard from lack of rains. but they do. they prepare their farms and plant crops weeks before the first rains even fall. israel also has adverse weather that could affect their ability to grow crops, but it didnt stop them. however, every one has become lazy cos of oil money. our oil money pays for the education they dont get. it pays to run governments that give nothing back to their own people. nowhere else in this country do you pay N400 a term as school fees in a secondary school boarding facility. so they should shut it about them not getting any oil money. or claim holiness and purity cos they spend allocations from beer and 'immoral' events taxes as happily as we do.

my point is, if they focus on their farming and catch up on education, they won't need the oil, but all their talk is cheap, cos they will never actually carry their threat out. who no like beta tin?

the conspiracy against the north is laughable. abeg! people moved their industries out of the north before the big riots because of the small ones. a business man who worked hard for every kobo he has won't wait for the rain to pour when he can tell from the clouds that are gathering it will be a bad downpour. they kill the instruments of development - teachers, doctors, corpers, business men, small time traders, everytime a non muslim sneezes. and how can they be anything except poor?

i've lived in kano - i love the state. it's truly beautiful. i love their markets (which is run by mostly southerners) and architecture and their zeal for life and commerce. i learnt hausa fast cos they are quite friendly and eager to teach you.

bottomline - they have two obstacles to their own progress and it is made with their hands: (1) their refusal to think for themselves and test everything that they are told to see if it is true. This is how the rich enslave the poor to believe that they are in extreme poverty for their own good.

(2) their religious riots. they are very passionate people, but they don't have to defend their beliefs by killing. no one will continue to live with you or render assistance after you have hurt them so badly. it is a fact that corpers would never go to the north if given the choice, and the north would be even more worse off than they are now if NYSC doesn't compel them to go.

if they are serious, let their governors go back to the farm as well, leave the oil money and join their sweat with their peoples'. they will certainly understand the true value of what we lose when they start their riots and why we will not bother about their welfare any longer. hopefully, they will also achieve one of the strongest agricultural regions in the world
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by okeyz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2008
I THINK THE northern leaders that ruined Nigeria has to be blamed for this,when they were in in power they were busy looting the nation and stashing their loot abroad ,instead of using it to improve the lot of their people, now look at what is happening now the north is atill the most retrogrssive part of the country coupled with the incessant religious riots they are known for , in fact the northerners have their self to be blamed for what ever has befallen them, as well as their abysmall illiteracy
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Echidime(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2008
[/color][color=#006600]Nobody is against you people. But the way you people talk about other group. You will pull them to block the 13% and I would see what your MEND will do. And Just a note. Why is it that there is No EFOSA or NOSA or Akpan or Etim in  MEND, are they not also your people

@Nigeria1: Akpan or Etim are from Akwa ibom and Cross Rivers State respectively,and are NATURALLY BIAFRAN BORN,they can never join South South if the case arises for the country to devide,this is what the N-D don't know.

Instead of ND to beg BIAFRA for assistance,they are claiming BIG HEART,we go see.

Federal Government trying to us the name N-D thinking it will seperate Cross river and Akwa Ibom states from BIAFRA,is the GREATEST JOKE OF the Century,even Rivers State is BIAFRA,we can only Dash Bayelsa and part of Delta state to the so called N-D,because ASABA as a whole in BIAFRA.

The day we want, We will accomplish our mission and stop all these NONSENCE going on in Nigeria
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by dayorx(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2008
Desert people are not the only parasite, Yoruba's are among

@ deepzone
u dont seem to thk straight ,u 4get that yorubas represent the tink tank of this nation how can u call yorubas parasites,the hub of the nigerian economy is in lagos,i.i and ife were built with cocoa money,with all the oil money thers been no visible development in the niger delta.
the local govt dont function,all they do is collect money and share it.i know this becos im serving in bayelsa where no young man is interested in working all he does is wake up in the morning and start drinking beer,and breed kids like rabbits and they want resource control yeah right
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by AkoEja: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2008
Close this thread, administrator. in fact delet it, there are many nasty comments here.
Bad Nigerian leaders come from all parts of the country - Akinloye, Adedibu etc from the west; Nzeribe, Uba from the east, Shagari, babangida, abaja from the North.

The issue is not where you come from. Granted, northern leaders have been worse in stealing almost all the money allocated to their states without developing them, But the thieves come from all parts of Nigeria.
The issue is bad leadership, not tribe.

Ordinary people in the North are suffering as much as ordinary people in the South.
Tribalism will not help Nigeria
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by grafikdon: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2008
AkoEja:

Close this thread, administrator. in fact delet it, there are many nasty comments here.
Bad Nigerian leaders come from all parts of the country - Akinloye, Adedibu etc from the west; Nzeribe, Uba from the east, Shagari, babangida, abaja from the North.

The issue is not where you come from. Granted, northern leaders have been worse in stealing almost all the money allocated to their states without developing them, But the thieves come from all parts of Nigeria.
The issue is bad leadership, not tribe.

Ordinary people in the North are suffering as much as ordinary people in the South.
Tribalism will not help Nigeria

That's the bottom line. The insignificant minority from all nooks and crannies of the country who see the allocation meant for the development of their states as their pocket money, are the real parasites and the terrorists. . . they are our real enemies and as long as they roam free, we will continue running in circles from century to century. . . pointing fingers and calling some people parasites will not take us anywhere. . .
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2008
Echidime:

Federal Government trying to us the name N-D thinking it will seperate Cross river and Akwa Ibom states from BIAFRA,is the GREATEST JOKE OF the Century,even Rivers State is BIAFRA,we can only Dash Bayelsa and part of Delta state to the so called N-D,because ASABA as a whole in BIAFRA.

This attitude is exactly what lost you the war in the South-South. Which Okrika, Opobo, Andoni, Ogoni, Eleme, Bonny man is going to let Ibo man claim Rivers State as part of them? You must be joking. Just say that there are some Ibo migrants in Rivers and Delta state, not that Rivers State is Ibo land. The day you guys try that shit against Ijaws is the day you will see shege cos we don't play that.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2008
a wasted and needless arguement i dare say.the north are jus trying to call the bluff of the south for pride sake
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Arnold1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2008
Having too many children than one can afford also breeds poverty. Although this takes place
in the south, it is more prominent in the north.

Case in point:

Northern Nigerian married to 86 wives, has 170 children
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by gadogado(m): 12:35am On Aug 09, 2008
@dayorx, its always funny when yorubas claim to have some superior intellectual capacity than other nigerians, if you are the most educated and thus by implication the most intellectual then why have you only produced 1 yoruba leader, Obasanjo is the only one and the both times he was president, he was only so because northerners backed him, without northerners, yorubas would not have produced a single yoruba leader, so wheres your education?, the thing is is, you have to look at history to know where you stand, was it not the hausa/fulani danfodio dynasty that conquered yoruba land, they took islam all the way to the heart of yoruba land i:e oyo kingdom and this happened some 2-3 hundered years ago, not much has changed, yorubas have never dreamt of invading the north, but the north invaded them, from illorin all the way to oyo and lagos thus establsihing islam in those areas. Northerners have always been more sophiticated and educated. Today yorubas are more educated (western) but you underestimate northerners but they used education (islamic) to conquer you and remain in power even after independence till today, yar'adua is authentic hausa/fulani. The same islamic education mind you led the arabs to conquer everything from indonesia to spain, romania and those parts of europe, dont underestimate islamic intellectualism. northerners are very educated (islamically). OBJ could have said he was going to hand over to an igbo man but he didnt, he knows his masters, he brought power back to the north. and the fact is, northerners will remain in power till the day nigeria disintergrates, this is the fact and if you want, watch and see. Look at the history!!!!through out history, yorubas have been fighting among themselves which is why the hausa/fulani empire conquered them. It will not stop anytime soon, The north however has always remained united coz of the culture.

@Arnold1, i dont see having children as a cause of poverty in the north. people that have 1 child are just as poor as the one with 50 in the north. In saudi, they have many kids and they're doing fine. Poverty in Nigeria is caused by corruption. Bottom line!!! Not by having kids. In northern culture, a man with as much as 50 kids cannot have them at the same time so the eldest brothers end up becoming the parents of the youngest kids in terms of provision, thats they cycle. So there are many families with many kids and they're not in poverty and somone with fewer kids is even poorer, so your logic is flawed.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Arnold1(m): 12:53am On Aug 09, 2008
gadogado:

@Arnold1, i don't see having children as a cause of poverty in the north. people that have 1 child are just as poor as the one with 50 in the north. In saudi, they have many kids and they're doing fine. Poverty in Nigeria is caused by corruption.

Bottom line!!! Not by having kids. In northern culture, a man with as much as 50 kids cannot have them at the same time so the eldest brothers end up becoming the parents of the youngest kids in terms of provision, thats they cycle.

So there are many families with many kids and they're not in poverty and somone with fewer kids is even poorer, so your logic is flawed.

I am sorry to say this, but you sound really daft. How can someone not making enough money afford
to have lots of kids ?

Even the United Nations agrees that there is a link between poverty and having too many children.

This is a piece by the BBC:

Contraception 'key to poverty trap'

" Government spending on birth control and women's health makes developing countries richer,
the United Nations says.

The report says that since 1970, developing countries that have cut birth rates and slowed population growth have registered faster growth.
"

Here is another piece by the Washington Post

Birthrates Help Keep Filipinos in Poverty

"there is a compelling link between family size and poverty. It increases in lock step
with the number of children
"
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by debosky(m): 12:57am On Aug 09, 2008
no wonder your name is gadogado, only a simpleton like you would fail to see the drastic effects of too many children linked to poverty.

with all the 'political power' the Northerners have, what has it gotten the people except to be the poverty capital of Nigeria and polio capital of the world?

Large families used to help in largely agrarian days, in recent times, it causes extreme poverty - you can't provide for the kids, scarce resources get stretched and to release tension, more sex = more babies and more problems.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 09, 2008
too many kids = plenty of willing hands as agberos, almajiri.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by gadogado(m): 1:41am On Aug 09, 2008
@debosky and Arnold1, the UN will say anything to make black people have a smaller population, or have it rabidly decrease hence the lab created virus of HIV, the west wants to finish Africa, thats why they have been causing wars, did you know the french were responsible for the rwandan genocide. They want us to have wars thats why the british created nigeria, ghana and sudan among others the way they did, to create a country and make it half muslim and half christian so that we will have wars and kill each other, they did the same to african americans in the US, they are busy killing each other, you know why, coz blacks are genetically dominant, in other words, our genes are dominant and theirs are recessive which is why they outlawed inter racial marriage in the US for nearly 400 years, till the 60's. If we mate with them over a period of time, their race will slowly diminish and disappear, they know this and they are working against you, thats why the polio drugs the UN brought to the north was meant to sterilize hausa men and make them impotent. if you dont know this then you're lost, they are busy attacking you from all angles, they want you to have a low population. they want you to be dying. they attack you with their trade policies and when you're broke from that, they offer you IMF loan with murderous interest rates to keep your currency weak and your economy low and they collude with you leaders, the evil ones, to steal your money and keep it in their country, the CIA funded Murtala mohammed's assassination and they didnt like abacha coz he had serious economic policies, did you know that through out the 5 year reign of abacha,the naira did not drop in value to the dollar, not by a single kobo, so if you want to be naive, do so, but me, i know,if you want to beleive rubbish UN statistics, go ahead but look at the history,why did they treat us that way!!!!

Having many kids is a good thing, first you're expanding the kingdom of God, secondly, you are adding to your population therefore contributing to the pool of human resources in your nation. In Saudi, they have many kids too and they are doing just fine, my own grand dad had 30 or so kids and he is a northerner, never poor, what happened was the elder brothers provided for the little ones and this is still going on in 2008 (so much for your agrarian argument) if you're broke then you shouldnt have many kids at the same time but it wont matter if you space them out (family planning) if you have 25 kids over a period of 50 years then how can you say that its bad?? culture is everything, culture means way of life, how you do things within the family and community, in the northern context, the elder bros help the kids when the farther gets old, in nigerian culture(north + south) the kids take care of their parents when they get old, in american culture, the kids send their parents to degrading hospitals,clinics,nursing homes, retirement homes, old peoples homes,assisted living centers when they get old and they are mistreated and humiliated by strangers, culture is everything, as far as i know,in northern nigeria, families that have many kids,the elder bros take care of the kids and thats the culture, my uncles pays for the school fees of his younger brothers and the other uncle is responsible for the food and thats how our family life is, so poverty and many kids have nothing to do with each other in my culture, if you have 10 kids within 2 yrs then yes you'll go broke in no time but if its over time then no problem,it has no connection to poverty, dont give me any UN stats pls.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by gadogado(m): 1:50am On Aug 09, 2008
@davidylan, i dont know what agbero is ut as far as almajiri, those kids are part of a religious discipline, they practice living on the lowest means possible in order to be closer to God, there was a time in nigeria when they wanted to round all the almajiris up and put them in the police and army and the religious scholars came out against it, their argument was these kids practice a religious tradition of living through suffocating means in order to remain closer to God, some people say that being poor brings you closer to God, that their ideology. Like the monks in Asia, i also dont beleive that they should be on the streets but they should be left to live the way they want to, which is in poverty and alms. If you want to donate to them, there should be places you can go to do that,, they shouldnt be on the streets, BUT some of the people on nairaland dont know anything. If you implement sharia in the whole of Nigeria, it will be a better place, a better country, you just dont understand the wisdom of sharia coz you're not wise and learned in that area. but the whole of nigeria will transform into a great nation with sharia law.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by tpia: 3:32am On Aug 09, 2008
godogado- are you an almajiri because you're not making too much sense here.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by grafikdon: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2008
gadogado. . . I thought you were objective, you almost had me giving you that glorious medal, until you went berserk with your northern 'intellectual superiority' and the prescription of sharia law for Nigeria. Good lord! Did you read your posts? You are prescribing sharia for Nigeria? That retrogressive, repugnant, repulsive, retarded law? I think I should forward this to the CIA because people like you have no business in America. I hope your location is just another joke. . . go back to your hell hole in Nigeria and collect chopped off arms of hungry men. God, I can't believe an intellectually 'superior' human could stoop so low. Yes Alhaji Usuman Dan Conspiracy theory, continue blaming the white man when you are the architect of your doom. How do you expect to to thrive when you cling tenaciously to retrogressive and archaic ideologies? How can a man with a massive boulder on his shoulders attempt to outrun a gazelle?

And please Mr. Ahmed gadogado Yerima, your dream of dipping the Quran in the Atlantic ocean died more than a century ago, so give it up already. Other people have filled that ocean with their own books. . . the Bible, the books from Amadioha to Egbesu, from Soponna to Agwu Nsi, et cetera et cetera. . . there's no more space there, so keep chopping off those hands since you hypocrites derive some pleasure from that sickening hobby. What a bunch of deranged hypocrites. Good lord! You people make me sick!
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by Echidime(m): 11:06am On Aug 09, 2008
@Ibime: What is holding you from declearing a full time WAR with the federal Government as the Biafran did? We hold the nation to Standstill for 3 solid good years, we lost the war because people like you supported the Far away Northern people and western people during the war instead of supporting Biafra who are your brothers, I wonder why now you guys are crying and fighting the same Northen and western people that you prefer and love so much during the war.

You just lost Bakasi to Cameroun,another result of your betrayal during the war,Calabar people close the sea port so that foods coming from Cameroun could not reach the Biafran warriors,this was Awolowo's advice and they did it, today their same Land has been tranfered to cameroun,not the Northern Land or Western Land.

When Ojukwu visited Ken-saro wiwa in prison before his execusion,he beg and apologies to Ojukwu for his not supporting him during the war, ken saro wiwa cried like a baby full of regrets,same thing you will do very soon,they VISION BIAFRANS saw 40 years ago is what the N-D are just seeing today.

Anywhere as no Mother can reject her own son,we will still come in and help you out sooner than you guys expected.

The Revenge mission is about to start so be joyful,for your helper is on the way
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by gadogado(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2008
@grafikdon, you dont seem to know much about sharia law, i dont think you know the wisdom of it and its effectiveness, you're simply going by popular "western" created myths about sharia, you have not said anything objective, what you have said is what you perceive about sharia law not what you know for a fact, you're not learned in sharia jurispundence, you have not discussed with a jurist so there is no way you can know what its all about, you blow the whole chopping of hands thing out of proportion without amply knowing the criteria for such to take place in the first place. Did you know that it is prohibited according to sharia law to cut off a robber's hand if that robber is hungry? i bet you didnt know, there are situations where stealing goes unpunishable, if you're gainfully employed and earn a decent amount of money as income that is sufficient enough to sustain you and you still steal out of greed, then it is permissable to cut off your hands as you have become a promoter of social vice and immorality. So you need to learn my friend, dont just come and talk rubbish. Sharia is a beautiful system. In Saudi Arabia, the crime rate is less than 1%, in the past 50 yrs, they've cut off less than 10 hands, crime is non existent there because of sharia. Do some research before you say something that exposes you utter ignorance. In a perfect sharia system, there is something called "zakkat" which is mandatory charity that is given to the needy in alms and it ensures the overall welfare of the needy, so poverty is non existent. Hunger is non existent. Our leaders in the north have implemented sharia haphazardly and for politically calculated gains. So unfortunately, you cannot really see the effect of this great system of law, i have seen and experienced american law in different angles,i was a student of US constitutional law and i can attest that Sharia is a perfect system in comparison, You need to do dig deeper, maybe do some research and get answers to specific questions, you'll have better insight and you wont judge a system that has existed in certain nations for over a thousand years off the top of your head, think about that, its been around in some societies for over a thousand years and has operated smoothly, if it was a cruel legal system, do you think it'd be around for that long? pls dont embarrass yourself, pls.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by grafikdon: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2008
Apparently, you're the one embarrassing yourself by prescribing your 'glorious' sharia  in a country where more than half of the population are Christians (probably a lot more than 60% of the population). There is no need to dig deeper when the evidence of your glorious Sharia is there for all to see. Saudi Arabia is of no interest to me and I couldn't be bothered if they practice Maria law (my only concern is their oppressed and suppressed women, my heart goes out to them). . . but this is Nigeria and I have a problem with it.

We are looking at a country where some imbeciles go on a killing spree when a naked cartoon of a certain prophet is created by someone in a faraway continent that has no connection with Nigeria. This is a country where elementary school drop outs masquerading as police will shoot you in the head because of $0.20. We are dealing with a country where Ahmed Yerima will cut off the hands of a chocolate thief, stone a woman to death for 'adultery' (thanks to well meaning Nigerians and the international community that saw to the abortion of that act of barbarism) while plundering the state treasury and sleeping with prostitutes outside his 'kingdom'. And you want to stick in a retrogressive 'legal system' into a country that's known for taking a step forward and 1000 steps backwards. . .

We have serious problems in this country and Sharia is definitely not the answer (can't possibly be). You can argue from Jericho to Kabul but one thing is certain; Nigeria can beat the odds and move forward without your glorious Sharia.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by doyin13(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2008
It still baffles me that those of sound mind will recommend the
adoption of a ''legal system'', established in some faraway land
by some idealistic slave owners, in the 21st century.

Honestly, a lobotomy is essential.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by grafikdon: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2008
I shudder when I think about it.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by A40(m): 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2008
Look at those babylonians angry What have they offered Nigeria besides military coups,years of misrule and groundnuts those guys would not last 5 years without our oil Darfur would be like Monaco compared to what they would have
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by formunt(m): 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2008
you north can go away from nigeria, please and let Nigeria progress. Agric. is good for you , fine please move out please.
i can not even pay school feee of my girls because of you holding tight to nigeria pertrol money.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT THIS ?
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by formunt(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2008
ORDINARY ROADS, NIGERIA CAN NOT DELIVER. Nigeria is located in tropics where rain may fall 5 months in a year. Where is Nigeria Development .
shit country
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by tpia: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2008
this is getting ridiculous.

Now people are having a problem with rain falling in Nigeria?

last time I checked, the sahara desert is open to anyone who wants to live there.

@ gadogodo: if you're writing about the glories of sharia law while comfortably seated and enjoying the freedoms of a non-sharia country, then you're just another hypocrite.

Please tell me you live in Iran or Saudi Arabia. or else hold your peace.
Re: To Hell With Your Oil, North Tells South by sherrylo: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2008
Who was that Idiot that called Yoruba's parasites? anyway break up or no break up I know Yoruba's are ready!.One Nigeria? fine.Odua republic?fine.Oil out? fine.Yoruba's are not lazy people.Anyway northen Governors no vex,no break up hun?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) / Kaduna Train Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦50 Million To Injured Victims / Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.