Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget (14581 Views)

Facts And Traditions Of Leap Year You Probably Didn't Know / What You Won't Forget That Happened In 2015 / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
steroid: My father's death. Still very fresh
. . . . . . May his wonderful soul rest in perfect peace. My condolences bro.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
indoorlove: One moment that would stick in my memory for ages would the day my Dad passed on, a very sorowful day, filled of grief and agony.
. . . . . .
nekaa: I lost my dear mom.
. . . . . .may her wonderful soul rest in perfect peace. My condolences bro.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Roland17(m): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Temi 23: Lost my dear dad this year.

To all those who lost loved ones, I can only empathize with you but can't phantom the enormity of pain you are passing through.. May the almighty God grant you the grace to remain resilient and strong.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Ahmed0336(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
Travelled much this year.Would have finished my programme if not for ASUU wahala.Saved a lot of cash .lastly got promoted this year. My heart goes to all those that lost someone so dear to them this year.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Xyge(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: I lost my dear mom.
Accept my condolences, Miss.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by africanchilds: 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Migrated this year, leaving behind my dear country.
Definitely love Nigeria.Coming back father land
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Temi 23: Lost my dear dad this year.
. . . . . . . . . .may his wonderful soul rest in perfect peace. My condolences sis. . . . . And to you all who lost someone close to ur heart. God will give you the fortitude to bear ur losses. Amen
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by edey2real: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
11-12-13. D day I lost my dad to Cancer.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Edwardc: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
i love this year so much
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by nekaa(f): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
edey2real: 11-12-13. D day I lost my dad to Cancer.
sorry for your loss, I cant try imagine how you feeling at the moment.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
njokusboy:

Which looks are you referring too Dat scrawny gangster face I saw? This is d third time I am seeing dat pic on a nairaland thread... Who exactly are u trying to convince U dey find assurance
Grow up boy and stop flaunting looks like a 15 year old girl who just started seeing her period
u hate what you secretly admire or intimidated by. Ask psychologist or search yourself.
Meanwhile, i did not quote you neither am I the pix poster. Shine your eyes.
Oun a ni ni aa lani. (You flaunt what you've got.)
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
marion g: Lol.. I'm nt hatin' bro. Jst that he made it sound as though he was the most handsome black dude only 2 post pictures that well... Nt going in2 issues, dnt want 2 derail d thread.

PS: i may nt b handsome bt i'm damn sure i'm nt ugly.
I couldnt help but conclude as such. We are cool bro
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by okirewaju(f): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Had my lil SunShine kiss
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
God gave me my best gift ever, my Son came into my world. I love him so much, he looks just like me when i was a baby.

My wife also got her permanent residence to Canada approved, route to citizenship!

To everyone that lost a family member or friend or loved one, may God almighty grant you all the fortitude to bear the loss.

I pray next year to be greater and full of miracles for my family and friends.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Jaygrl(f): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hmm 2013 had its up and down sha
-My grandPa that I love so much was buried this year's march
-I was finally given license to practice nursing
-I lost my Blackberry torch
-Me and ma younger bro was called to serve our fatherland.
-My younger sis gave birth to a very beautiful daughter in july
-Witnessed so many accidents
God has being faithful this year,I know next year will be better.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by BCJAY(f): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2013
My husband's younger wife died with 9months pregnancy leaving behind two lovely kids to add to my own. SUNSET AT DAWN
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2013
Obodo oyinbo for me. No looking back, sorry i meant no coming back.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
BCJAY: My husband's younger wife died with 9months pregnancy leaving behind two lovely kids to add to my own. SUNSET AT DAWN

Sorry about this. I wish you strength.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by robi55(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lossing the only woman I ever loved(celia)cos of my ignorance
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Anuoluwap(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
Can a strike of 6 months in the educational sector be forgotten in a hurry? In this 21st century?
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lets wait till 31st of December make we no wetin go apen first
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Coldblooded(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2013
It was d day I Spent ma bday in a Police station cry

Was bundled into d Police van on ma way home for d possession of a laptop and tablet without receipts.

My bithday wish that day "WAS FOR GOD TO PUNISH EVERY POLICE MAN, BOTH HOME AND ABROAD" embarassed

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2013
It's about to happen..
Good thoughts of D Lord
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2013
Make we wait till 31st i go cum bak cum yarn una
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by daddysgurl(f): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
Met someone very important in my life for the first time :Ddont ask me who abeg
Got admission after some years of staying at home
Lost my dear beloved uncle:the saddest thing is that i didnt have the chance to tell him i love him and to thank him for his unconditional love cry cry cry
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Adonike(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Profkomolafe: The day i met christ......

Bros, na Jesus Christ u dey spell with small letter? Abi na dat BF of urs u mean?
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Glocee(f): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
I lost my only elder sibling ( Adannem )
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by jimiphunmmy(f): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
God engaged to the man of my dreams
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Shinelle(f): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
My Worst Year so Far... My school's strike (Feb-May), ASUU(July-Dec)... My graduation year from nov 2013 to probably August2014.. Mchwwww!!! Useless Year!!!!

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by pweetixandy: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
my daughter celebrated her first birthday...born 12-11-12
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by saintfaculty(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lost Daddy to Diabetes On the 4th Day of May, 2013 @ 7:00am, Umudim, Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria.
May His soul Rest in Peace. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? / Kidnapped Micheal Osagiede Freed After 6 Years In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.