Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget (14724 Views)

Facts And Traditions Of Leap Year You Probably Didn't Know / What You Won't Forget That Happened In 2015 / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by ochallo: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
The Death of My Mother by a sudden Heart Attack.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by waaliano: 5:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
On my wedding day...a gbe isu lena afi ona rokaa. I will never forget the decision I made to get marry July 20th this year. Immediately my life changed dramatically. I got new Job and I am enjoying my life. AaaaaaaHhh what a great moooment
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Larrey(f): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2013
When the love of ♏Ɣ life proposed to ♍ƺ on ♏Ɣ birthday in the presence of ♏Ɣ family,(last week sunday 8/12/2013)
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by eluquenson(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2013
My wife gave birth to a baby boy & I started my plan B successfully & it was registered....this is just the beginning
Alhamdullilahi
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by laoludavid(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Had s3x for the first tym

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by vhickky(f): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
made my own money......had my first kiss....
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by KingEdwardI(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Somebody picking my pocket about 2hours or 2 1/2 hours ago on my way to uni. The bus developed a fault, so we had to alight and wait for another bus....in the midst of the rushing, it happened & couldn't continue the journey. It gave me the biggest embarrassment of my life. Had to trek back to my house in the scorching sun.
Anyways, I have prayed for the fellow...... wink grin
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by AceVentura: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2013
The loss of my twin baby boys in Sept. They would've been due this month but God knows best.

God also compensated my wife with a swell job & she's currently balling.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Loonyy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
na inside dis year way I wear khaki ooooooohh, so so thankful to God for that
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Loonyy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2013
na inside dis year way I wear khaki ooooooohh, so so thankful to God for that RV/13C/........
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by pweetixandy: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2013
saintfaculty: Lost Daddy to Diabetes On the 4th Day of May, 2013 @ 7:00am, Umudim, Nnewi, Anambra State, Nigeria.
May His soul Rest in Peace. Amen
may he rest in d bosom of our God...m frm nnewi too btw
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Able4christ(m): 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
Graduation year as a mech. Engr.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by badboym: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mine happened today, Almost getting to the spot where I could pay homage to Nelson Mandela by seeing his remains. Only to be told by Police we can't see him for reasons best known to them. I felt pained.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by karferguso(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2013
Got admission after writin Jamb once......Alihamdulilahi.....my condolence 2 dose wu lost deir lovd ones
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by RealChris(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2013
I was shot dead by armed robbers n was raised by Christ Jesus, God Never sleep or slumber... I'm alive...! n am d happiest person in d whole wide world.

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Anyanwu68(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2013
Anybody can be A̷̷̴̐͠ father,but it takes sm1 special to be A̷̷̴̐͠ dad....it is dis year I lost my Dearest Dad
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Omowunmialuko(f): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
I lost 4people,my dear cousin,lovely uncle,Dad's friend and grandpa this year,cnt just forgt it.also my discovery of not to marry the love of my life sadden me.AND positively,i gained admission as a direct entry student into a great university
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by danbrowndmf(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: I lost my dear mom.

Oh undo,......pele
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
RealChris: I was shot dead by armed robbers n was raised by Christ Jesus, God Never sleep or slumber... I'm alive...! n am d happiest person in d whole wide world.
shocked shocked

Are u are a Ghost tongue
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Akposy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
D day I gained admission into DELSU
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by kennyskeelzz: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
i couldnt gain admission ...all my years..i have never failed an examination.....alhamdulilah my twin got admitted...i can never ever,..ever never forget this year...2013
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by emmyskies(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
became a born-again smiley
its the best thing that could happen in my life time. My entrance to heaven will be the best thing that will happen after my lifetime wink
All Glory Be To GOD Almighty. Thank You JESUS

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by danbrowndmf(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2013

Oh undo,sowi,pele
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by edey2real: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: sorry for your loss, I cant try imagine how you feeling at the moment.

Thanks.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mine was a miracle. Happened in April this year. I was serving in Osun (batch B). I wanted to come to Aba to see my people. The bus stopped at Onitsha. I came down to Owerri to see a friend. I entered anoda car to Aba. Dat was it. I slept in peace. I woke up in a hospital days leta. I suffered amnesia. What happened was that the driver was speeding. The front tire blew and our car summersulted several times. We were five ind car. Three died, leaving me with one person. Even a corper i met ind car didnt make it. It was bad. I 'died' and rose up. It was the survivor dat told me how the accident happened. Up till now, i cant rememba the accident. Doctors said dat information might not be restored. Other information have been restored, tho. Guyz, speed killz

3 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by caprini: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
Dahslim: For me, it was d day 2 girls fought each other in d female hostel just to have me. Mehn, na God save me o! Dem 4 don rusticate me 4 scul o.# I 4 don dey house dey watch my mates dey go school.#

And u think u are handsome?.......for ur mind.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by PRODUTIM1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2013
Started my building project and above all got married.It's been a fruitful year 4 me,thank u Lord.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by shushu211: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
noskeybaba: I lost the love of my life. My beautiful girl friend passed on. Can't forget it. Ever. sad
..........tears in my eyes.pele.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
Onye_Ibo: Mine was a miracle. Happened in April this year. I was serving in Osun (batch B). I wanted to come to Aba to see my people. The bus stopped at Onitsha. I came down to Owerri to see a friend. I entered anoda car to Aba. Dat was it. I slept in peace. I woke up in a hospital days leta. I suffered amnesia. What happened was that the driver was speeding. The front tire blew and our car summersulted several times. We were five ind car. Three died, leaving me with one person. Even a corper i met ind car didnt make it. It was bad. I 'died' and rose up. It was the survivor dat told me how the accident happened. Up till now, i cant rememba the accident. Doctors said dat information might not be restored. Other information have been restored, tho. Guyz, speed killz
I don watch this movie before now bros,na jim iyke be the main actor,the title of the movie is "lying devil"

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by igchuka(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2013
God saved me from a bike accident.
my sister got married
i lost a classmate
i drew closer to God
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by stanley99a(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
Lil princey: ASUU is dat thing..my mates in private universities are ahead of me so bad click like if u agree with me

my dear, u dont av any mate that is ahead of u. The race is not to the swift. Reorganise ur mindset
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by godman01(m): 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
eeyah, sorry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe Yourself In Just One Word / How To Enhance Your Breasts Naturally Using African Herbs / What Are White-Skinned arab-looking North Africans/Somalis/ethiopians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.