Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget (14583 Views)

Facts And Traditions Of Leap Year You Probably Didn't Know / What You Won't Forget That Happened In 2015 / The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
What it feels like to be unemployed embarassed

I hope it ends dis year lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by YoungWiseCash: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Three best friends fall in luv wit me nd i end up sleepin wit three of dem

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by cutebobo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Is that I got admission into the best university in Nigeria after many jamb
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by amadice(m): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Guitarlife: I got a decent job. May God answer the prayers of my unemployed nairalanders. May next year bring them brilliant testimonies.
,,,,amen oo

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
My ex-gf ringing me out of the blue after 3 years to say she forgave me.

She's the one that was cheating on me.

I still wonder what she would have said if I was the one that cheated on her....Probably that she has now died for my sins undecided

5 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by HenryEkwavwe(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2013
sucex in al exams i wrote n I was neva stranded @skul
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by AbuMikey(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2013

I will let this question PASS! sad

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by adedejisy: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
For the past 5yrs,2013 is best year I didn't take my daughter to hospital..I won't forget it.I appreciate you oh Lord

4 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by DrRiley(m): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2013
For me twaz scratching my pop's car nd his reaction was way more than embarrasing
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by GentleFrank(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nice thread !
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by natureboi7(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2013
nekaa: I lost my dear mom.
may her gentle soul rest in d bossom of d almighty. Am sure she prays for u dear

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Mybettingtips(m): 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
The death of my brother.. It happened dis wednesday.....RIP brother
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
I had my first sex ;( ;( ;(
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Shinnings: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
my so calld best female friend spoke ill of me to potential suitor of which the guy told me.

also my fiance broke up wit me for admiring a cute n rich dude at a party .
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nomski0(f): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
My first semester chemistry result went missing for almost two months.

I was heartbroken.embarassed

Thank God it was found.smiley
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Ediss(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
MY New Two weeks old toyota avalon car grin. To enjoy the xmas grin

1 Like

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by 55gal(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
I got married this year.I can't forget 9th November 2013.Thank you Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by kstyle2(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
I got a gud job,super eagles winnin afcon,and going 3 yrs nw witout havin 2 také drugs...criously, nothing beats gud health....i pray dat u guyz on dis forum won't hav 2 repeat ur prayers of dis year, next year...God dey...if he cud do it 4 me,den he can do it 4 anybody

2 Likes

Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by amadice(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
June 6th and sept 2nd, i wont forget dis dates in a hurry, june 6th i passed out of nysc dat was d happiest day of my life, and sept 2nd lost my dear mum in an accident...mehn its rubbed d whole tin off am still finding it difficult to bliv my mum is no more
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Spencer63(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2013
ASUU strike!!!!!!
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Tobbey(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
October 6 is a day I cannot forget. I lost my mom. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by mariong(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Nah! I ain't telling. It's very much personal.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by OLASODE2K: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
8trillion naira outright stealing by gej and kleptomania crew.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by lumeviewscom: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2013
Henry Ekwavwe: sucex in al exams i wrote n I was neva stranded @skul

How did you manage to pass with your atrocious spelling?
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
It was this year that I finally got my residence permit!!!

It was this year I had my own very well equipped music studio

It was this year that I started believing true love still exist

It was this year that I had a two hours conversation with my celebrity crush

It was this year I discovered that a popular female nairalander with user-name starting with "o"is my ex gf

It was this year I discovered I have a good heart

@op I know u asked for one thing sorry about that
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by tmtech: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
This year is really loaded....
A lot happened, I lost pple so dear to me unexpectedly....
Buh, so many good things happened too
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣. God for everything...
Infact everything got better this year...
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
I lost my one n only sis. Now am alone.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by fragilgal(f): 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
For me when i lost my bold5 on the hand of so called boyfriend!!!
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by ashhascash: 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2013
Madiba's death
My Admission into Articulate ___.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by SBJoji(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
ASUU strike
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by Chubhie: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2013
Tolexander: sexkillz and ogugua tendered resignation letters thinking Seun would beg them to withdraw the letters.

The rest na story. . . . .
Lol. But, seun is not a good Boss. He needs refreshment courses on diplomacy and strategic studies.

This year showed me a version of me I have been dying to meet. I wake up each morning now thanking my maker of who he made me to be. It was a year that will go down as a year I lost practically everything I once held dear. Business, money, love and my groove yet i gained me. I learnt this year that life is give and take for nothing goes for nothhing and more like weta isi we re isi scenario.
Re: Name One Thing That Happened This Year, You Won't Forget by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2013
completed 2decades on earth. E no easy to dey alive, We thank God

55gal: I got married this year.I can't forget 9th November 2013.Thank you Jesus.
same day with my bestest aunt,... HML

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Your Greatest Fear? / What Have You Survived This Year? Inspire Others / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.