Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) (2818 Views)

Ambode With Aregbesola & Wife At HID Awolowo Commendation Service / Omisore Accepts Open Debate With Aregbesola / Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by shift15(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2013
This picture was taken inside a church. I think Fashola should learn how to treat his fellow governor with respect.
His posture and gesture in this pix is very unbecoming of a leader.

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 14, 2013
More like it. I am not a fan of Aregbe either with rediculous ways of naming his projects; opon imo, o meal, o this and what not. But he has been a good governor so far.....

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by papannamdi1(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2013
this tinubus patner in thieflogic 413, so im de enta church
i bet he cant enter MFM,

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Taiwo20(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2013
Fashola provoke say the guy no wan sing hymn because say im no be xtian. Nain Baba fash dey force am to take am as a public figure concern and for the image of the parti

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:54am On Dec 14, 2013
papa_nnamdi: this tinubus patner in thieflogic 413, so im de enta church
i bet he cant enter MFM,

E nor dey fear? If e try am ehn, na e dead body dem go carry comot from there.

Fall and die thingz grin grin

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Aregbesola Ogbeni is an Islamic Cleric. How did Fashola expect him to read hymns in a church?
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by erad(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2013
The rate at which Nigerians are becoming dumb these days is seriously alarming. Now people can read convos through pictures all in the name of being the first to post silly topics. Did you even consider there might be someone behind Aregbesola whom Fashola might be trying to pass the book to and maybe Aregbesola was just waving at someone else?

Besides wetin concern you with how dem dey treat theirselves? Abi Aregbe complain give you?

Nigerians need to start being more critical and less dumb. No information at all is better than wrong information.

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by dridowu: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2013
papa_nnamdi: this tinubus patner in thieflogic 413, so im de enta church
i bet he cant enter MFM,
y cant he enta MFM ?
Sunny_bobo:

E nor dey fear? If e try am ehn, na e dead body dem go carry comot from there.

Fall and die thingz grin grin
na u wan kill am ? U think say God just dy kill like dat ?
Abeg park well bros , make i pass jo
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by donphilopus: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2013
Q: Is Fashola angry with Aregbesola?

A: NO
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by borntobegr8t(m): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2013
erad: The rate at which Nigerians are becoming dumb these days is seriously alarming. Now people can read convos through pictures all in the name of being the first to post silly topics. Did you even consider there might be someone behind Aregbesola whom Fashola might be trying to pass the book to and maybe Aregbesola was just waving at someone else?

Besides wetin concern you with how dem dey treat theirselves? Abi Aregbe complain give you?

Nigerians need to start being more critical and less dumb. No information at all is better than wrong information.

Bros u too make sense 1000 likes for u

shift15: This picture was taken inside a church. I think Fashola should learn how to treat his fellow governor with respect.
His posture and gesture in this pix is very unbecoming of a leader.

OP u no get sense at all, am crying for u cry

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Taiwo20(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2013
erad: The rate at which Nigerians are becoming dumb these days is seriously alarming. Now people can read convos through pictures all in the name of being the first to post silly topics. Did you even consider there might be someone behind Aregbesola whom Fashola might be trying to pass the book to and maybe Aregbesola was just waving at someone else?

You need help. Can't you see that Baba Fash is giving Aregbe his own personal copy while Aregbe is refusing ni

I guess Fash knows the hymn off-hand and was giving the pamphlet to Aregbe to read and sing along like anyone would do.

Open your eye na.

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by doofanc: 9:21am On Dec 14, 2013
isnt fashola a muslim? i think d 'o' man was just being hypocritical

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by erad(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2013
Taiwo20:

You need help. Can't you see that Baba Fash is giving Aregbe his own personal copy while Aregbe is refusing ni

I guess Fash knows the hymn off-hand and was giving the pamphlet to Aregbe to read and sing along like anyone would do.

Open your eye na.

You guess and you are concluding based on your guess... now who needs help?
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Brimmie(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2013
payless: More like it. I am not a fan of Aregbe either with rediculous ways of naming his projects; opon imo, o meal, o this and what not. But he has been a good governor so far.....
We love the names.. At least better than someone naming state projects after his own name.. Oyin ni o! Agbon ni o! Akala ni o! Agagu ni o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by oluwashaddow(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2013
what I think is dat,aregbesola wasn't given the program and fashola was unhappy with that and is trying to give him his,while aregbosola is trying to just act like a gentle man

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Brimmie(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2013
Taiwo20:

Open your eye na.
Mumu, were you there?

Abi na you be Oga Photo wey snap dem? undecided

*in-taharqa-voice* Shut up!! Just shut up my friend!!
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2013
wetin drag aregbe leg go church? Abi dem no tell am before wetin them they do there ni? Yet this is a man that mix religious school together!
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Taiwo20(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2013
Brimmie:
Mumu, were you there?

Abi na you be Oga Photo wey snap dem? undecided

*in-taharqa-voice* Shut up!! Just shut up my friend!!

Getaway deir. Amadioha fire you dier.
Can you see that the guy beside Fashola gat no copy too. fash was giving his out .
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2013
Op... U're Oponu
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2013
dis s great! I hav seen Rochas attend musllim functions b4, but can Kwankwaso or Yuguda attend church service? Yorubaland = religious tolerance
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by IGBOSON1: 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2013
Taiwo20: Fashola provoke say the guy no wan sing hymn because say im no be xtian. Nain Baba fash dey force am to take am as a public figure concern and for the image of the parti

^^^That's what i think happened as well. Fashola looks irritated with him!

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
but if na GEJ nigerians will or can never be dumb, they r always correct for insulttng mr president cos him no get tribal marks. shame on u all

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by tpia5: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Aregbesola was in a church?

He might have found it a strange experience for him.
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by erad(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
tpia@:
Aregbesola was in a church?

He might have found it a strange experience for him.

There's nothing strange there to him, this isn't his first time of being in a church. At least he did his thanksgiving in church after he won his mandate at the court of appeal.
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by tpia5: 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Didn't know that.

All I heard was he's a strict muslim and not into that kind of thing.

Your story sounds doubtful btw. He's an imam, why would he be giving thanksgiving in church? Any pictures that corroborate this?
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Kolade9(m): 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
ma frosh governor dey wear wristband cool
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by erad(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
tpia@:
Didn't know that.

All I heard was he's a strict muslim and not into that kind of thing.

Your story sounds doubtful btw. He's an imam, why would he be giving thanksgiving in church? Any pictures that corroborate this?

Nah... I'm not forcing you to believe me, just stating my point.
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Alxmyr(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
Fashola na Boys Scout, come become Senior Prefect for school dat tym. Dat tin still dey worry am at times. You no see how Mimiko shock, Uduaghan come dey calm am.

Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by tpia5: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2013
uduaghan was the only non-muslim governor in that picture.
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Afam4eva(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
Fashola should not use his religious orientation and interactiveness to judge others. Fashola has a Christian wife, so he may not see a big deal in it but Aregbesola comes to me as a more Islamic person.
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Itoroetti(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
IbokUtoroh:
but if na GEJ nigerians will or can never be dumb, they r always correct for insulttng mr president cos him no get tribal marks. shame on u all

Ata ibok utoroh ke ado.
Re: Is Fashola Angry With Aregbesola? (pix) by Olugbenger(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2013

Facts About "APC" Controlled States And "PDP" / General Abacha With His Enemies - Diya, Al Mustapha & Abdulsalami Abubakar / (photo) PDP Mistakenly Tweets APC Campaign Picture