Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. (26183 Views)

Is This Why He Doesn't Want To Propose? / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Judek2(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
If you are a nice guy, you shouldn't be worried, and ur friend will be happy.. Unless you are a jerk, and he knows the end story of any girl you lay your hands on..
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Peterwizzy: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
ho! ho! ho! so na u dey bleep my sis, my own friend? ahhhhhhhh u tink say i no dey nairaland? if i catch u ehn, okay
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Raxxye(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
lasunray: When our other friend talks about my sister, I usually "kick" with a frown or I will just "blast" him; I hope I'm not selfish I doubt if I can allow a friend of mine date my sister but this relationship came suddenly and unexpected (Or is love planned?)

Don't do unto your friend what you wouldn't like your friend to do unto you. It's called The Golden Rule!
Did you ask if you are selfish? Isn't it obvious?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
damsel tee: Dis is crazy,wat soso wrong in datin U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̣̥ broda's fwnd,it onli bad guys dat dnt want dere sis associating wit dere fwnds.

at times it's not the bad boy attribute but something more than that..as a girl you won't understand
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
lf we re friends, u don't dare to try dat ish close to my sister xcept I knw u re ready to settle down for real but if not so, u will not like the tin dat will happen to u.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
guy they are other babes out there.. y must it be frd sister...
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by eluquenson(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
lumeviews.com:

Pedo.phile ... Go and find your mate and leave 17yr old girls to date 17yr old boys. AGBAYA!!!
Then I was just 24yrs & what you don't know about ladies is they prefer older guys to their mates due to level of experience cheesy & if na you nko you won't let go cos dis babe is very Beautiful, the other guy almost fought with me when he came to my hood to investigate who the rival was, but he thought am just a guy he can bash on but he swallowed his pride when he saw me... O fe wo ju uche ni
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Ijayzbrainz: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dis will cause a big disarray and deterioration btw u and ur frnd.if u tell him now,it will luk like a typhoon has just struck U @ ur primitive backside.neverdless u have got to tell him b4 tinz get out of hand.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by jvera(f): 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
Well I tink u shud tel ha broda da u'r interestd in his sis dnt tell him ur already datin ha nd c his reactn then u guys wud kno wat next 2 do
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by ocheejemb: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
you hitting that?
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by ojeka1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ok

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by pasqal09: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
jvera: Well I tink u shud tel ha broda da u'r interestd in his sis dnt tell him ur already datin ha nd c his reactn then u guys wud kno wat next 2 do

If he does that, his friend will knw right away.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Guidette(f): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
lasunray: We ve gone Far (Me&her). I'm 2+yrs Older than her. She really loves me & I am very sure about that. She told her mum and Sister about me, but they kept it from the Men in the house (her dad & brother). Her dad is my mum's boss at work, I am usually scared of him but he likes me.
I and the girl could be in the sitting room in his presence & be chatting via fb or whatsapp.
When our other friend talks about my sister, I usually "kick" with a frown or I will just "blast" him; I hope I'm not selfish I doubt if I can allow a friend of mine date my sister but this relationship came suddenly and unexpected (Or is love planned?), I can't explain it. She once told me that her brother wouldn't like it if he knows.

What's your take? Is this awkward? Have you experienced this before?

If you don't have any bad intentions and you are going into this relationship because you can really see a future, you need to tell your friend. It will come out eventually anyways, so better do yourself the favor and tell him or it may get messier than it actually should.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Afrok(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
U love ur Woman, Dats ur Business......
Your friend may not Know His sister's Boyfriend, That's His Business, Her family may know Who she's dating, Dats their Business...... Now Wudn't It be Great if we all mind our business shocked? just saying no offence plz...
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by jvera(f): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
pasqal09:

If he does that, his friend will knw right away.
dnt c hw he wud
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Malachy27: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2013
lasunray: We ve gone Far (Me&her). I'm 2+yrs Older than her. She really loves me & I am very sure about that. She told her mum and Sister about me, but they kept it from the Men in the house (her dad & brother). Her dad is my mum's boss at work, I am usually scared of him but he likes me.
I and the girl could be in the sitting room in his presence & be chatting via fb or whatsapp.
When our other friend talks about my sister, I usually "kick" with a frown or I will just "blast" him; I hope I'm not selfish I doubt if I can allow a friend of mine date my sister but this relationship came suddenly and unexpected (Or is love planned?), I can't explain it. She once told me that her brother wouldn't like it if he knows.

What's your take? Is this awkward? Have you experienced this before?
and may be your own sister is equaly dating that ur friend which they are keeping very secret from you...
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Blackgold09(f): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
lasunray:

It will
na wen her brother go knw na it we go knw if it will end well or not
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by jvera(f): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
pasqal09

If he does that, his friend will knw right away.[/quote]dnt c hw he wud
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Lemme get this straight. Guys don't want anyone to fvck their sisters but they want to fvck other people's sisters?

It is well

2 Likes

Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Eyop: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
lorretta u: Lemme get this straight. Guys don't want anyone to fvck their sisters but they want to fvck other people's sisters?

It is well

most guys are like that but sincerely it is not right to date your best friend's sister except if it's on marriage levels. The same way i cannot date my sister's friend except on marriage levels.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by fubbyy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ab025: If I were that ur friend, I must fvck ur own sista too b4 I can ever forgiv u (ur elder sista for that matter).....abi u tink say guys dey use their blood sisters play
dats if his sister gree 4 u na
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
kepsi123:

I married my best freinds sister. Not even all the legion in that family could have prevented that. Two beautiful baby girls. It can end well

thanks for sharing.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
longjohnsilver: Tell the friend jhur...na him wan marry his sista ni...but its better you prepare for some cold reaction from his end, but wait dis is so awkward, u don't want your friends to date ur own sis...and u are dating your friend's sista...
its really awkward. I couldn't prevent it. it just happened
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by vizboy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
man it is very bad oh.

I could remember the last time I tried it on one of my friends sister.

The mistake I made was that I told him before I wanted to start running the package.

The guy use mouth spoil my name for were the girl dey.

Girl make be dey show sign, all of a sudden stop to dey show sign.

Well for me oh i cant let my best friend date my sis,that i realized later that things like that can come between 2 friends.

You just imagine for a moment your friend explaining to you the way he hanged you sis op how would you feel
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by Mendo007(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
[lasunray]We ve gone Far (Me&her). I'm 2+yrs Older than her. Wat wer u tinkin dating a girl dat u r surpose 2 b lik an elder brother 2.please dnt tell me you r a pedophile.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Eseharrison:

Truth be told, no time will be conducive enough to tell him. I once dated my bestfriend's sis too. I hoipe urs end well. Mine didn't. A rich dude came through the proper channels and she's engaged now.

wow, u guys moved on for good
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by macdelene(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
Temptee101: Jus enjoy her punny while u stil can but make sure say u no giv am belle. Her dad ur mum's boss, u dey boss ur friend's sis, ur friend also supos dey chairman ur sis too. What a collabo!
Pls don't mind this one. U said her daddy is ur mum's boss which means u guys are still yound love. My dear it won't end well. Haba if u guys were much more older I. Would say it might be serious but it not. My dear end it fast. Before they use ur head do punching bag
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by vizboy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
lorretta u: Lemme get this straight. Guys don't want anyone to fvck their sisters but they want to fvck other people's sisters?

It is well
guys are overprotective when it comes to family,like me I wouldnt want anyone hurting my junior sis, am outsider I can bear with since idont know him that much. But a friend,we go kill ourselves
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2013
Eyop: Some guys sha...how on earth will you think of dating your boy friend's sister?? You also mentioned that the girl's dad is your mum's boss hmmmmm, i won't be suprised if the dad also dey kwaja your mum too grin grin after all you dey chop the daughter too. This world get as e be oh and if you get to know,dont complain because that's trade by barter levels grin grin

seriously, nothing like that.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
chadnezzar0worl: I have been in that situation like twice, it wasn't a very nice experience when my friends found out, cos we were really close, but the truth is I genuinely and unknowingly fell in love! ND they were really close to their sis, so they used my bad boy precedent to judge me,not knowing I was for real this time.so play smart, ND d pops might be equalling scores at d office

mine is genuinely and unknowingly!

I'm for real. but very sure d pop isn't equaling anythin. am 100%sure.
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
engr j: Ok u have the option of running away with her like traveling out of the country . Or u nor dey watch noolywood movies....

Haba, that option hard oo
Re: I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. by lasunray(m): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
deeptesting:

I married my friends younger sister except the OP does not love her and just wants to dig her hole which will lead to heart break,resentment and all what not. @OP if you know you are out there to deceive her because of her hole please leave her alone but if you know you love her and you are ready to settle down with her then go ahead.

thanks, am not there to dig any hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) / Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.