Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. (44185 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by farem: 7:24am On Dec 19, 2013
drnoel:

in this time and age. Who wants to marry a virgin? That stuff is too overated and most people have left that buss behinde.
[color=#990000]
YOU ARE WRONG MEN! A LOT ARE STILL AROUND YOU GOING ABOUT THEIR COOL, NORMAL LIVES. Do you thinks Virgins are hermits?
WHAT YOU ARE 'CELEBRATING' IS ACTUALLY THE MAJOR CAUSE OF DIVORCE- GOING THE WAY OF THE ANIMALS! How many animals or insects have marriages or family? Some female Laps used to be open-n-close. Now they are permanently opened! So people hop in and out.
Dont you see how live-in-lovers are defending fornication (justifying with all sorts of names- pre-marital sex, agreed sex...) like mad?
YOU ASK THEM (MOSTLY LADIES) HOW MANY BEDS HAVE THEY 'SERVED' BEFORE THEY ARE EVENTUALLY !MADE' IT. So the day discussion turned on them- hidden past sexcapades- the hitherto hot love suddenly gets frozen.
LAST LINE- having been so indulged in this, great marriage virtues will not be learned, not be inculcated in in them, not be appreciated: becoming a great man/woman, husband/wife, in-laws, home keeper/provider...Would be a tall order.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Rejoice5000(f): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2013
[quote
author=DankemzI]What is virginity? You're not serious. To me Mutual
understanding & respect, coupled with a little fun trips imagine
every six months you go on a pleasure trip to Obudu Mountain with your
spouse. "not hustling from jan to dec" it spices your relationship up
[/quote] Seconded
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by freakyhat: 7:30am On Dec 19, 2013
It's funny people are putting sex as no 1. I am sure such proponents are not married. I have been married for five years now, and anytime my wife annoys me badly, I can stay without having sex for a month,,,don't ask how I survive. Bottom line, a womans best gift to her husband apart from bearing him children is be smart! And this includes neatness, charm, knowing how to get things done n wen to get dem done . . .

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by thehunted(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2013
Nigerian women have been giving the men all that (respect,faithfulness etc) and they still cheat. Then why do these men still cheat? Ladies,preserve your body for your husbands. If u give him over squeezed b00bs, over attacked punan1e he will look elsewhere for a fresher pu$$.y. Don't give the best to your boyfriends and reserve the crumbs for the man you will spend your life with.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2013
Godmother: For a marriage to work it takes two. Its not just the woman bringing to the table. When just one person does that union is bound to have hitches. They both need to be. Need to bring trust, love and forgiveness to the table

Thank u very much.
Everybody thinks its all about the woman doing all the right things and the man acting like an overgrown baby!
Marriage is for two adults and not a female adult and a three month old baby

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by ishabablessing: 7:43am On Dec 19, 2013
Wetin dat Dan dey talk abt obudu mountain??mtchew..make u no face reality u hear,,,no carry ur wife go dey live there sef,so dat d marriage go last
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by seangy4konji: 7:45am On Dec 19, 2013
her monthly salary and even get better big loan from her father give you and join am with toto every time you need am.na Beta gift be dat.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by lafex: 7:50am On Dec 19, 2013
virginity and good character

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by oluxy(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2013
Respect 4 each other, truth, trust, patience, caring, understanding, forgiveness, helping hands, not keeping secret from each other, PRAYERS..

God help us all.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by ednut1(m): 8:10am On Dec 19, 2013
mcocolok:

FOOLISH ODES
warefa
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Jayclinics(m): 8:22am On Dec 19, 2013
dis OP no go talk....next
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by OLUROKUN(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2013
Mondisweets: Ladies u heard that? The best gift u can give lies between your legs cheesy
hmm, just pasingby bt i dey feel u
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Olabisikind: 8:29am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe: People use to say 'the stomach is the way to a man's heart'. Is this still true today? Or is there another way to a man's heart? Maybe the bed has taken over from the stomach. Abi? grin
perhaps
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Proudlynaija(f): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2013
For me the best gift a woman can give her husband is PATIENCE and HUMILITY...patience to over look most of the nonsense an irresponsible man will dish out to his wife ....and humility to still respect and treat him like a king in the process..it was what worked in the era of our fore fathers.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by lekzman: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2013
there are alot of gift a woman or a man can give to his wife or her husband. he or she can not process every good thing in life, you as a husband must no that. Also women must know that their husband can not have all the good quality women want, every things are limited. Be a man or a woman, you must be ready to take fully responsibilities of your own. To cut everthings short a couple must! must!! must!!! understand each others. i.e. love he or her the way he/she is, respect he/her, a word of appreciate or encourage when it's needed, endurance, patient, etc. You must also know your life partner well before you jump into relationship because, if you fail to start from friendship to relationship. Well, i which you goodluck. God lead us through AMEn
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Fabulous36(f): 9:11am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe: In my opinion, the best gift a man or especially woman can give to her husband is...

Her Virginity.

If you do this, he would forever love you for this and the likelihood of breaking up with you would be very slim.

Secondly, this would help build a strong foundation of trust in the marriage.

I hope the man will always give her his virginity too so she can trust him forever, till death do them part. Let me no hiss shaa

This is my N5.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2013
thehunted: Nigerian women have been giving the men all that (respect,faithfulness etc) and they still cheat. Then why do these men still cheat? Ladies,preserve your body for your husbands. If u give him over squeezed b00bs, over attacked punan1e he will look elsewhere for a fresher pu$$.y. Don't give the best to your boyfriends and reserve the crumbs for the man you will spend your life with.

Well delivered. Thumbs up for you. This is the best comment I have read so far.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by arokombah(m): 9:19am On Dec 19, 2013
The best approach to dealing with the issue of divorce and other marital vices is just having the spirit of SACRIFICE
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by emmanuelonyeakp: 9:26am On Dec 19, 2013
The BEST GIFT any can give to her partner is

virginity
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2013
Is there anyone here who would say he prefers a second hand vehicle to a brand new car? Is there any of you here that would be happy if your 16 yr old sister comes home and you discovered that she just got laid by her 'boyfriend'?. Pls lets be honest with ourselves, the fact that our society has thrown morals to the wind does not mean that it is wrong. Even the dictionary defines Fornication as sex between individuals that are not married. Lets call a spade exactly what it is[b] A SPADE[/b].

The best gift a woman can give to her husband on their wedding night is still her V.

If you still disagree, can you marry a pro? If you say yes, its OK by me (you are one in a million then), but if you say no, then how can you tell how many men your woman have slept with, or the assurance that she would not cheat on you again?

My precious N5
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by diamond002: 9:31am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe: Meeting a lady as a V means that she is decent and a lot of men would do anything for such a woman.
oh u really tik virginity is d koko abi undecided wat if she is ά̲̣̥ V and have ά̲̣̥ terrible attitude undecided i bet u won't wanna live wt such woman

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by richoko60: 9:37am On Dec 19, 2013
@ Best gift a woman can give to her husband is her virginity, in this present time and age, I DONT THINK SO
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nwanneamakah: 9:50am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe: Is there anyone here who would say he prefers a second hand vehicle to a brand new car? Is there any of you here that would be happy if your 16 yr old sister comes home and you discovered that she just got laid by her 'boyfriend'?. Pls lets be honest with ourselves, the fact that our society has thrown morals to the wind does not mean that it is wrong. Even the dictionary defines Fornication as sex between individuals that are not married. Lets call a spade exactly what it is A SPADE.

The best gift a woman can give to her husband on their wedding night is still her V.

If you still disagree, can you marry a pro? If you say yes, its OK by me (you are one in a million then), but if you say no, then how can you tell how many men your woman have slept with, or the assurance that she would not cheat on you again?

My precious N5

@OP... Nobody is saying keeping one's virginity is a bad thing...as a matter of fact, it's a thing of pride..
Guys are "fortunate" cos one can't really tell about them...But, wat about those decent women/ladies that got molested? Does that make them indecent? Does it mean men should see them any differently? One shouldn't be quick to judge others, cos you can never know what he/she has been through.
Like diamond002 said, "wat if she is ά̲̣̥ V and has ά̲̣̥ terrible attitude?"
Wat of virgins that fight and are very saucy and disrespectful, even to your family members and friends? Would you still go ahead and marry such a person because she is "brand new"?

I believe what counts is who the person is on the inside, not his/her physical attributes. If you spend time with someone, you get to know who he/she really is.

I dunno sha...guess err1 has what he/she considers "a priority" in a mate.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by StarCj(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2013
Is the ability of them to sacrifice n care willingly
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

@OP... Nobody is saying keeping one's virginity is a bad thing...as a matter of fact, it's a thing of pride..
Guys are "fortunate" cos one can't really tell about them...But, wat about those decent women/ladies that got molested? Does that make them indecent? Does it mean men should see them any differently? One shouldn't be quick to judge others, cos you can never know what he/she has been through.
Like diamond002 said, "wat if she is ά̲̣̥ V and has ά̲̣̥ terrible attitude?"
Wat of virgins that fight and are very saucy and disrespectful, even to your family members and friends? Would you still go ahead and marry such a person because she is "brand new"?

I believe what counts is who the person is on the inside, not his/her physical attributes. If you spend time with someone, you get to know who he/she really is.

I dunno sha...guess err1 has what he/she considers "a priority" in a mate.

Victims of rape, molestation? well, that's another part to it. I get your point now. Thank you
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by duality(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2013
re@lchange:

omo i'm not whining o
i'm just warning virgimaniacs like you out there to think twice because it is overrated
and i'm talking from experience
and for you to think that i did not try everything possible to make her melt into one body with me is laughable
the way i see marriage is that white and black come together to form grey; they are no longer white or black but grey!
you gerrit?
i personally think that some women use their prior virginity to justify other inadequacies - marriage is about melting into one body
you won't understand because you are probably a virgin-hog!
life is much more than puccy please!

I'm making a comment because of you. I Usually don't like commenting on issues like this.

I understand your sentiments; But marring a non virgin doesn't also guaranty an exiting sex life. In fact, if you had married a retired prostitute with years of great sexual experience, wouldn't still guarantee a great sex life with her. Since you are married I can't be teaching you the psychological aspect of sex.

It takes a lot to be and remain a virgin before marriage. That kind of strength is what it takes to be great. You claim to have someone with such; then leverage on it.

What if something happens to you and your sexual drive reduces? will you kill yourself? OR End the marriage?

You thing you have a problem in marring a virgin? No you don't.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nwanneamakah: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2013
yomifowe:

Victims of rape, molestation? well, that's another part to it. I get your point now. Thank you

smiley
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Saraha1(f): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2013
Have seen a man who married a Virgin. But always course the day he met the wife. I think virgin should even be the last thing to consider when talking of choosing a wife.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Taiw(m): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Doesn't her character/attitude count? undecided

A forgiving spirit, deep respect, and understanding are what i believe count. Come to think of it, I know a couple of people who got married virgins but are now divorced...and also know some people who have been straffing all their lives, but eventually got married and are still happily married till date. A happy/successful marriage is a union of two good forgivers.
WRT the best gift to give, I feel the price isn't what matters most, but, the immediate need of your spouse and the motive/spirit behind 'the giving'. A gift is best appreciated when it comes in handy
stop the lies
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by eve4real86: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2013
grin
ishaba blessing: Wetin dat Dan dey talk abt obudu mountain??mtchew..make u no face reality u hear,,,no carry ur wife go dey live there sef,so dat d marriage go last

Very funny..lol
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2013
I understand what you are saying but I think you misunderstood me. I was only trying to point out that there is nothing that can't be sorted out through effective communication and compromise. I know marriage isn't all about sex and virginity. There are much more important factors involved. Thanks for the advice anyway.
re@lchange:

now that i see that you are a girl, i think i should change my tone with you
please girl, it is good to be a virgin in this day and age because of many diseases out there
so if you are one, please stay one
BUT don't use it as a sledge hammer over your marriage
the man needs much more than virginity from you
he needs your mind and understanding
above all, he needs your commitment for life
a man needs to know that you are with him no matter what
that is called loyalty, and is worth more than any virginity.
find out what your man wants and give it to him and stay with him for life
the rest will fall into place!
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by thehunted(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2013
There is something our mothers learnt that our girls today haven't. Maybe they are preoccupied with Facebook,Twitter and co.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.