Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. (43876 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / Read Ways To Attract Your Husband/fiance / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by kingsboy12(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
I HAVE REALLY LEARNT ALOT FROM THIS TREND AND MY CONCLUSION IS:

VIRGIN OR NON-VIRGIN, CHARACTER IS D KEY TO A HAPPY HOME.

I WANT A WISE, SMART, LOYAL AND FAITHFUL PARTNER AS A WIFE AND NOT A DUMMY because SHE IS A VIRGIN.

IF SHE IS A VIRGIN, THEN A PLUS BUT NOT AN AWARD

5 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by DMainMan: 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Virginity. Many people going against it are no more virgins.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by DMainMan: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Virginity. Most people going against it are no more virgins.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
DMainMan: Virginity. Most people going against it are no more virgins.

That might be true. However this tread is not to witch hunt anybody but to encourage everyone to embrace the culture of decency and chastity which was handed over to us by our mothers which has been downtrodden by western culture and tradition.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Yemlizzy(f): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
eve4real86:

I don't think anyone here has a problem with marrying a virgin. It is just that in addition to our virginity, we should include other virtues which makes a woman virtous. Do I have a witness in the house?
You right, in addition to been intact, certain indispensable attributes are very vital. Humility,submissive, being respectful and some other good qualities will be highly appreciated as good morals count a lot!

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Saraha1(f): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Okay oh, we hear.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
shocked
Sarah a: Okay oh, we hear.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by eve4real86: 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Everyone is talking about the best gift a woman can give to her fiance. What about mentioning the best gift a man can give to her man.

In my own opinion as a lady, I think the best gift a man can give to her wife/fiancee is his ATM Card...lol ;DEveryone is talking about the best gift a woman can give to her fiance. What about mentioning the best gift a man can give to her man.

In my own opinion as a lady, I think the best gift a man can give to her wife/fiancee is his ATM Card...lol
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by JayneStephanie: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
JustifiedChild: With all due respect, I don't see how your wife being a virgin when you married her is the cause of her attitude in bed. A lot of men pray to marry virgins. You should be proud of her. Why whine about her inadequacies here on nairaland to a bunch of strangers when you can easily approach her and express yourself? Please communicate your needs lovingly to your wife..tell her how you feel. She'll work at it. She might not even know you feel this way. Every woman that loves her hubby would want to please him..in and out of bed.. Communication is the key! You can make it work.

He said the wife doesnt understand him...do you think he would say that if he hadnt already tried talking to her?
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Jman06(m): 5:33am On Dec 20, 2013
DMainMan: Virginity. Many people going against it are no more virgins.
Ma broda your head dey there! See as all these girls are just emphasizing character as if they even have that,and trying to make us believe that virginity is no biggie. Them don tear everywhere finish. Rubbish! #TEAMVIRGIN joor#

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by babsomotde(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2013
LOVE - ONE WORD
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by mike4zeal(m): 11:32am On Dec 20, 2013
Nwanneamakah:

Doesn't her character/attitude count? undecided

A forgiving spirit, deep respect, and understanding are what i believe count. Come to think of it, I know a couple of people who got married virgins but are now divorced...and also know some people who have been straffing all their lives, but eventually got married and are still happily married till date. A happy/successful marriage is a union of two good forgivers.
WRT the best gift to give, I feel the price isn't what matters most, but, the immediate need of your spouse and the motive/spirit behind 'the giving'. A gift is best appreciated when it comes in handy
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by justcallmedave: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2013
@ Yomi, virginity dis days had lost its pride.No man cares about virginity again. What we need is understanding leading to accepting our differences and love.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
justcallmedave: @ Yomi, virginity dis days had lost its pride.No man cares about virginity again. What we need is understanding leading to accepting our differences and love.

It's if you say so. However, I know that not everybody agrees with this.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by eve4real86: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Looking through this thread, I have not seen anyonw mention the issue of food. Good food is another avenue by which men can be pleased.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
eve4real86: Looking through this thread, I have not seen anyonw mention the issue of food. Good food is another avenue by which men can be pleased.
my dear a woman that cooks good food but get bad mouth fit make the husband lose appetite.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by biopat(m): 8:29am On Dec 21, 2013
eve4real86: Everyone is talking about the best gift a woman can give to her fiance. What about mentioning the best gift a man can give to her man.

In my own opinion as a lady, I think the best gift a man can give to her wife/fiancee is his ATM Card...lol ;DEveryone is talking about the best gift a woman can give to her fiance. What about mentioning the best gift a man can give to her man.

In my own opinion as a lady, I think the best gift a man can give to her wife/fiancee is his ATM Card...lol
Is that the topic here?
Na so person take dey fail exam ooooo....
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by biopat(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2013
eve4real86: Looking through this thread, I have not seen anyonw mention the issue of food. Good food is another avenue by which men can be pleased.
Yes!
But if d women mouth get "venom", she go kill ur appetite. I ll prefer a "loving n caring woman but a bad cook" as a wife. U can easily learn how to cook but a change in character is quite difficult. Good food can not be d best gift ma wife can give me.....
but wait ooooo..... make u nor go like food too much oooo, cos Iyabasera dey find guys like u ooooo.

1 Like

Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2013
Her love and support.
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by yomifowe(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2013
biopat:
Yes!
But if d women mouth get "venom", she go kill ur appetite. I ll prefer a "loving n caring woman but a bad cook" as a wife. U can easily learn how to cook but a change in character is quite difficult. Good food can not be d best gift ma wife can give me.....
but wait ooooo..... make u nor go like food too much oooo, cos Iyabasera dey find guys like u ooooo.

grin..lol
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by hadizadeezy(f): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2013
justcallmedave: @ Yomi, virginity dis days had lost its pride.No man cares about virginity again. What we need is understanding leading to accepting our differences and love.
yeah you are right but a virgin is well respected in modern days not because she is decent but because she knows and accept the illegality of sex which no body likes……………
Re: The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. by iHustle(m): 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jman06: Ma broda your head dey there! See as all these girls are just emphasizing character as if they even have that,and trying to make us believe that virginity is no biggie. Them don tear everywhere finish. Rubbish! #TEAMVIRGIN joor#

Exactly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Older Cousin Lets Me Do Anything I Want To Her / "Most Downfalls Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends, Sex Is Spiritual" / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.