Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton (7115 Views)

Pagan9ja, Macof, Ifeness, FOLYKASE Why Do Most Think Low Of Our African Sciences / Macof, Let's Discuss. / Word Of Advice- How To Beat Muslims In A Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by wiegraf: 6:34am On Dec 18, 2013
macof:

I hope u do same

Indeed, I intend to track down GRRM and have him tell me who'll finally win the Iron Throne. Also, if the Others are all male, what do they do for se.x? These though, are much more important than anything I'll have to ask your baba lawo. But give me his number (or his spiritual number if it works), I shall contact him so I can pay him to tell you PikkiWokki is the way. Seeing his predilection towards N100 fees and whatever he says, oral history included, in other words hearsay, is what you accept as truth...

And nice to see you accept rocks have greater minds than @folly

Eejiots, kudos
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2013
Eating guguru and chilling with fela song titled 'sense wiseness'.

Lol
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by wiegraf: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Eating guguru and chilling with fela song titled 'sense wiseness'.

Lol

Are you nourishing your radio as well? You seriously need to attend one of those schools in the link earlier.

Ok, that's it. I hope. Kudos
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2013
So no more issues.

Nofaith wat happened wit ur "copy and paste"?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2013
wiegraf:

Are you nourishing your radio as well? You seriously need to attend one of those schools in the link earlier.

Ok, that's it. I hope. Kudos

listen to that track. It speak whole lot about you. Lol
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2013
macof: So no more issues.

Nofaith wat happened wit ur "copy and paste"?

Fela song titled 'Johny just drop (jjd) should fit nnofaith.

Listen it bro....it butthurt track
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Doctor Troll don come again o. Is there anything like Quinne in the mixture of lime water and garri? That is what I use for treating malaria. And it work fine for me
exactly my point. You don't know what chemicals are contained in said lime...do you?

Rituals is not necessarily sacrificing to Ogun. It could work like burning incense. And I once said that is closely related to aromatherapy.
what exactly do those sacrifice aim for?

Incision is bullshite too? They burn same herbs and apply it through skin.
I didn't highlight incision. Though it is quite an unhealthy practice, at least it can be explained medically

Incantation is neurolinguistic programming. Sound can make baby sleep. I know kinda of music I play when she is around....and when I want that thing.
who/what are they trying to program? The patients or the energies/gods?

Some arts in this sense I mean like bathing patient with some substances. Child with Measles bathing with palmwine. Sitting patient direct to the sun and others. Squeezing of some leafs and placing it on maybe forehead for treating headache.
ok. Like I said before, strictly herbal treatments work fine though they have their own short comings but then try to separate it from the bullshit. When the babalawos start giving esoteric and 'spiritual' explanations to what is obviously a natural phenomena, it is either one of two things...they are ignorant or they are being dubious for personal/selfish reasons.

These things are working fine....I agree they cant give logical explanation or scientifical analysis but instead of calling it superstition or ridiculing it.....we should have scholar research in it.
there is already scholarly research on herbal medicines, but not on supernatural bullshit.

And from the spiritual side, I will laugh at you.
lol.

I'm optimistic in everything. That is why I delve into it gently even without knowing much about science.
having an open doesn't equal being gullible and credulous

You said this

Science do speculation, proposition, conjecture, inference and hypothesis of an event or phenomena which are not likely to be the real fact. Let me use 'educated guess' to provide answer when it not really is. We should dismiss every educated guess be it hypothesis, speculations and proposition, conjecture and inference right?
I'm sure you are aware of what is called the Scientific Method?

high tech weapons that can escalate extinction of life on the whole planet.
in fact, they should be taken most seriously. Who knows whose hand it may fall into? Or whether we might have to fight off aliens in future? ; D

No logical explanation yet for that. And instead of discrediting it, you research. Whatever the outcome is, you good to go with.
no, there is a logical explanation for it. Its called ignorant superstition cool
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Joshthefirst: I do know that traditional medicine is about to be introduced into the medical school curriculum.
pharmacognosy
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Mr Troll: exactly my point. You don't know what chemicals are contained in said lime...do you?

I dont even know the twenty elements. I ringed my dad on phone that am having malaria. And he said 'shebi you still get garri there, go buy lime water and mix it together. Call me back after you use it'. And behold....I feel good. Wetin concern me with chemical elements? I am not in the field nor have apparatus to check it.

Mr Troll: what exactly do those sacrifice aim for?

Healing ailment. What exactly does aromatherapy aim for?

Mr Troll: I didn't highlight incision. Though it is quite an unhealthy practice, at least it can be explained medically

pls educate me on it. I will appreciate to learn from you.

Adding those that do not know the medical explanation will call it bulls.hit. You see where am pointing at?

Mr Troll: who/what are they trying to program? The patients or the energies/gods?

manipulating the energies/gods for healing a patient together with the use of herbs, incantations, incisions and spiritual arts

Mr Troll: ok. Like I said before, strictly herbal treatments work fine though they have their own short comings but then try to separate it from the bullshit. When the babalawos start giving esoteric and 'spiritual' explanations to what is obviously a natural phenomena, it is either one of two things...they are ignorant or they are being dubious for personal/selfish reasons.

Everything is natural and within nature. What is all this with supernatural you holding unto?

Mr Troll: there is already scholarly research on herbal medicines, but not on supernatural bullshit.

we will get there someday. Research on herb medicine is on. You agree incision have medical explanation. Incantation now have explanation and incense burning too have close related explanation. What you call crap tomorrow not too far would all have explanation.

Mr Troll: having an open doesn't equal being gullible and credulous

True.

Being skeptic doesn't make things that have no explanation yet bullshit.

Mr Troll: I'm sure you are aware of what is called the Scientific Method?

Conjecture, proposition, inference and hypothesis are crap. Until we have plausible theoris and analytical explanation.

Mr Troll: in fact, they should be taken most seriously. Who knows whose hand it may fall into? Or whether we might have to fight off aliens in future? ; D

lol. You know the good guy when I visit you with AK47 or M16. Person go piss for body I swear

Mr Troll: no, there is a logical explanation for it. Its called ignorant superstition cool

lmao. I dont agree it ignorant superstition..... There is sense in nonsense. Only those that lodge themselves into it can see this.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
macof:
The word "being" is a complex term but Take it's definition to mean "anything that is and exist to be..."

On a more accurate use of words "Energy" is Wat Olodumare is.
The Cosmic singularity of All that is, The Ultimate form of Energy
The source of All forms of Energy

Of course, everything is conscious because the supreme being is conscious.
You are sounding like the Gabriel oyibo fellow that propose that GAGUT theory. Alot of people consider him mad
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by MrTroll(m): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I dont even know the twenty elements. I ringed my dad on phone that am having malaria. And he said 'shebi you still get garri there, go buy lime water and mix it together. Call me back after you use it'. And behold....I feel good. Wetin concern me with chemical elements? I am not in the field nor have apparatus to check it.
ok. But my point was that there are chemicals within the herbs that are responsible for the treatment not the incantations or rituals.

Healing ailment. What exactly does aromatherapy aim for?
how exactly does the incantations heal the ailments. Does it not seem suspicious to you that even without the incantations the herbs will still work fine? Imagine this scenario...herb+incantation=treatment, herb-incantation=treatment. So what exactly do the incantations accomplish?

Aromatherapy is not incantation.

pls educate me on it. I will appreciate to learn from you.
the major problems associated with incision type treatments are risk of infections. Apart from surgeries, incisions are mostly advised when draining abscesses(pus) but these native doctors usually do it for a wide variety of illnesses including but not limited to fevers and epileptic conditions, with their reasons being the drainage of 'bad blood'. It is not only useless but dangerous in those situations as it could put the patient at risk of bacterial infections thereby causing more fever or if carried out for too long might lead to anaemia. Although it has its benefits, the risks of carrying out incision type treatments in the local traditional settings outweigh its potential benefits. I hope this is simply and clear enough?

Adding those that do not know the medical explanation will call it bulls.hit. You see where am pointing at?
see, the issue is that when you ask the babalawos to explain exactly what it is the rituals and incantations do, they start pulling the mysteriousnessseesssess card and you have no choice but to dismiss it. Sometimes they don't know but they are too proud to admit that they just do it because that is what they saw their fathers doing.

manipulating the energies/gods for healing a patient together with the use of herbs, incantations, incisions and spiritual arts
you still have not shown how exactly the incantations and spiritual arts help.

Everything is natural and within nature. What is all this with supernatural you holding unto?
the claims of ogun manifesting? People breathing fire? A healing river? Btw, ask muskeeto how effective is the river Ganges in India.

we will get there someday. Research on herb medicine is on. You agree incision have medical explanation. Incantation now have explanation and incense burning too have close related explanation. What you call crap tomorrow not too far would all have explanation.
bros, its not every traditional activities are useful. Some ar simply nonsense, like stories of talking dolls, bullet proof humans etc.

Being skeptic doesn't make things that have no explanation yet bullshit.
some things like what? Osanyin? Bullet proof people? Animal rituals? No thanks.

Conjecture, proposition, inference and hypothesis are crap. Until we have plausible theoris and analytical explanation.
if the conjecture or hypothesis is outrageous and without supporting evidence then it can be safely considered crap until proven otherwise.

lmao. I dont agree it ignorant superstition..... There is sense in nonsense. Only those that lodge themselves into it can see this.
ok. I await the Yoruba Advanced Science.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 10:11am On Dec 19, 2013
Mee234:
You are sounding like the Gabriel oyibo fellow that propose that GAGUT theory. Alot of people consider him mad
never heard of gagut but I think i've heard the name somewhere undecided
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2013
It seems like the opponents of the traditionalists didn't come prepared.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Reyginus: It seems like the opponents of the traditionalists didn't come prepared.

nice try to stoke the fires
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 9:04am On Dec 20, 2013
So No more questions?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

nice try to stoke the fires
Lol. Where is your so-called logic? This would have been an argument in favour of your position if you are really learning anything here.

If nairaland is taking your study time, yet, you've learnt nothing from every argument you've been involved with, I advise you quit nairaland.
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
macof: So No more questions?
Do you mind if I come in here?
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by macof(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2013
Reyginus: Do you mind if I come in here?
no, come in any time
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by OlaoChi: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
Isn't it Better if Africans revert to their own Way of Worshipping God and Honoring the Universe than letting these foreign Religions that brainwash and turn us to Man Servants.

I would soon devote myself to Ogun, I heard he is the patron of politics
I wonder why Yoruba politicians don't swear by Iron If they know that Oyinbo God no get power pass Our own God
Re: Sango And Electrical Energy.A Debate Btw Folykaze,Amanfrommars,Macof And Plaeton by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
macof: no, come in any time
Okay.

We know that man has a nose for the purpose of breathing. But a man is not defined by his nose.
A man also has a limb as a body part for manipulating his environment. But the limb is not the man.

I observed that the proponents of Sango have in almost all their comments posited that Sango has a form which is not the actual electrical energy but a form that serves as a means for dissipating electrical energy. Correct me if I am wrong.

It seems the energy is in him but not him. Now the question is, why do you still have to call Sango electrical energy when that is just one of his attributes? Correct the question if it is wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fake Atheism And Fake Followership. Judge Yourself. / Atheist President Of Mexico Who Killed 4000 Priests In Just 4 Years! / Picture Of A Sexy ‘pastor’ On Pulpit That Makes People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.