Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do? (2729 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Ladies What Will You Do If A Man Intentionally Touch Your Bosom In A Bus. / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do? by shizzle11(m): 6:15am On Dec 17, 2013
pweetixandy:
ur name says it all
really? what's in a name.....my moniker isn't that harmful. lol
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do? by pweetixandy: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2013
shizzle11:
really? what's in a name.....my moniker isn't that harmful. lol

lol..its not
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do? by apolonius(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
alutacontinua:

Ok, the truth is I ONCE FOUND myself in the situation sometimes ago!
But I dealt with it. smiley smiley

So, now, can we discuss? tongue cool

How did you deal with it so that we can articulate that as a possible solution to your hypothetical situation?LOL
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do? by apolonius(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
alutacontinua:

Na dt kain public own dey pain pass sad
Mine used to have to give speeches too nd i'll even take my tym to write it down and type it for him, na so he go just get der dey talk d tin from his head dey scatter floor angry

I have a friend like that o,and while doing my masters in Leicester I also met some African guy like that. Funnily,they are most loud when around people. Maybe you have some visiting girlfriends or some school mates that respect you,na there the grammar go begin o. Normally I just get cold.

Both men and women of such strength(yes na,they sabi speak pass us na) find it difficult to accept corrections easily.

I think for a man,in those post-intimate moments just draw his attention to it. He may not like it but still be clear and loving in doing that.

Also,you can get them to watch CNN and Fox news with you while you nudgingly guide them to errors using little stories of friends. Share articles with them from Naija newspapers-Thisday and Leadership,even Premium Times,have fine columnists. From reading his expression quality grows.

Again,you can always ask him if a particular spoken English of yours is correct every now and then,in that way you build a culture of corrections that makes it easy for you to correct him.smiley

Good luck!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
apolonius:

I have a friend like that o,and while doing my masters in Leicester I also met some African guy like that. Funnily,they are most loud when around people. Maybe you have some visiting girlfriends or some school mates that respect you,na there the grammar go begin o. Normally I just get cold.

Both men and women of such strength(yes na,they sabi speak pass us na) find it difficult to accept corrections easily.

I think for a man,in those post-intimate moments just draw his attention to it. He may not like it but still be clear and loving in doing that.

Also,you can get them to watch CNN and Fox news with you while you nudgingly guide them to errors using little stories of friends. Share articles with them from Naija newspapers-Thisday and Leadership,even Premium Times,have fine columnists. From reading his expression quality grows.

Again,you can always ask him if a particular spoken English of yours is correct every now and then,in that way you build a culture of corrections that makes it easy for you to correct him.smiley

Good luck!

Good points!
I guess I took a faster route though undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do? by apolonius(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2014
alutacontinua:

Good points!
I guess I took a faster route though undecided

You ran from a treasure that you could have nurtured? What did you do?smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Touches Pastor’s Manhood During Church Service / The Guy's Motives And Intentions. / Five Imperative Reasons Why Being Single Is The Best For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.