Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? (34684 Views)

Adieu To The Great Madiba / Burial Details of Madiba of South Africa, Nelson Mandela -Died At 95 / Adieu Madiba, Gone Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by FKO1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
OK DZ THREAD HAS GONE TOO FAR OGA MODERATOR OYA LOCK THREAD ,WONDER HOW A HATE DRIVEN THREAD GO MAKE FP
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

Scratched part....heresay

unscratched part.... very much the truth.

Let's see..."His smarts..."

Wow! The most complete, stand-alone sentence on the planet! "His smarts..." lipsrsealed

Ok, statement revised..."as high as a ladies knees, your smarts go". With this kind of stupidîty, only the most desperate of ladies would lay down for you. cry
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

Exactly the point! The death of hundreds of Naai-gerians is no big deal to this lot. Nothing to right home about. Let them eat cake!

It's considered an "exaggeration" to even so much as talk about it.

"Blek" luuuuurve!

You should be seeking justice for the perpertration of crimes against humanity by your brothers upon your southern brothers seeing as you like to play "african"

"White guilt" channeled in the wrong direction.

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

You should be seeking justice for the perpertration of crimes against humanity by your brothers upon your southern brothers seeing as you like to play "african"

"White guilt" channeled in the wrong direction.

Yes, because Naai-geria doesn't consider religious and ethnic cleansing an injustice.

Refugees all over the planet, running from Naai-geria, with their passports hidden from view.

They even change their accents in places, lest they be found out.

At the counter, they whisper when they ask for help.

Yup! The "die-ants" of Africa.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

Let's see..."His smarts..."

Wow! The most complete, stand-alone sentence on the planet! "His smarts..." lipsrsealed

[s]Ok, statement revised..."as high as a ladies knees, your smarts go". With this kind of stupidîty, only the most desperate of ladies would lay down for you. [/s] cry

used as an adjective:
7. quick or prompt in action, as persons.
8. having or showing quick intelligence or ready mental capability: a smart student.
9. shrewd or sharp, as a person in dealing with others or as in business dealings: a smart businessman.
10. clever, witty, or readily effective, as a speaker, speech, rejoinder, etc.
11. dashingly or impressively neat or trim in appearance, as persons, dress, etc.

3 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by autchman144(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
Horus: No!, South Africa is not ungrateful to Nigeria. Yes Nigeria fighted against apartheid in South Africa but why wait for something in return?. Doing what you can do to help a friend without expecting anything in return is service. But if you expect something in return for a service to a friend then this is not friendliness, this is Business

lol. FIGHTED?!!!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

used as an adjective:
8. having or showing quick intelligence or ready mental capability: a smart student.
9. shrewd or sharp, as a person in dealing with others or as in business dealings: a smart businessman.
11. dashingly or impressively neat or trim in appearance, as persons, dress, etc.

Spare me the lesson. You're wasting your own time. You said "his smarts..." is the truth.

That's simply bedazzling.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 7:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

[s]Yes, because Naai-geria doesn't consider religious and ethnic cleansing an injustice.

Refugees all over the planet, running from Naai-geria, with their passports hidden from view.

They even change their accents in places, lest they be found out.

In counters, they whisper when the ask for help

Yup! The "die-ants" of Africa. [/s]

irrelevant.

You should be spending your time seeking justice for the slain "southern" Africans n pleading their case seeing that they are from your region.

No Justice.... No peace...

say it with me Craig

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

used as an adjective:

LMAO so early on the moffie has been reduced to a word crosser. Kunzima!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

Spare me the lesson. You're wasting your own time. You said "his smarts..." is the truth.

That's simply bedazzling.

I have as much time as you do. This is what should be bedazzling about Morpheus

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by soilsista(f): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Here we go again! -_______-

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

irrelevant.

[s]You should be spending your time seeking justice for the slain "southern" Africans n pleading their case seeing that they are from your region.

No Justice.... No peace...

say it with me Craig[/s]

You win 10 million naira for being intelligent enough to use this word in every page.

Very clever.

Now, will the stench of rotting bodies, which were killed by other "bleks" in the name of luuurve in Naai-geria subside? Will the dead people care to accept 10 million naira - as enticement for them to wake up and help your country be a country again? Or, will you do it yourselves after you've learnt to use your brains?

They know by now that they died for nothing. Tribalism and religion. The die-ants of Africa are yet to know this. cry
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by ZDee: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Anyways, morphie is his usual boring self, where is scipher and those links?
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
ZDee: Anyways, morphie is his usual boring self, where is scipher and those links?

Initially, I thought he was smart. But there's no one in the lighthouse.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by taiosino: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
sweetcheecks: [s][/s]

You sound hurt to me. Your post reecks of open wounds otherwise you would not be throwing insults in all direction. Now cry me a river!
awwwww!u are equally pained!now take a hike or better still Kill yourself!

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by FKO1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
ZDee: Anyways, morphie is his usual boring self, where is scipher and those links?
ZETDEE HW MANY ACCOUNTS U GET SEF
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by ZDee: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
ztdee & z3tdee
gotta go..
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Yerimzo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
scipher: I guess that's why some are seeking recognition
U empty shell,aint those enough to aleast get a 'tnk u'?
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Yerimzo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
scipher: I guess that's why some are seeking recognition
U empty shell,aint those enough to atleast get a 'tnk u'?
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by GHKWAME1: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmmm... Interesting!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
paniki: Naijas are narcissistic people who will never come to accept that they are not as important as they think they are.

The people who spoke at the memorial had no relation with ANC or helped them in any real way, they only got given the platform because they are the IMPORTANT people of our times. Sorry but Naijas don't feature on the list of important humans. You can drop a nuke that wipes out all Naijas and the world would not be bothered.

your wretched self might have nothing to loose....but south africans that matter like the odes who own mtn, shoprite, dstv etc will be very bothered.

But if south africa vanishes from earth's surface this minute, people will rather jump for joy that a pathetic good for nothing 'something' just left planet earth.

You are such a plonker. Don't tell me south africans think this way? undecided No wonder!

I don't blame you though, i blame this i/diot OP.

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
taiosino: awwwww!u are equally pained!now take a hike or better still Kill yourself!

You are dummbb as poo. Zombie!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by FKO1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Hmmmmm... Interesting!
I NOR TALK AM SAY GHANIANS GO SOON SHOW
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

Initially, I thought he was smart. But there's no one in the lighthouse.

A genius like myself usually threads a thin line between sheer brilliance and subtle madness, such was einstein.

NOw......Bcraig...... aka...... CraigB..... aka..... "wanna be African"...... that has no reasonable explanation!

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by FKO1(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
sweetcheecks:

AUNTY MI E DON DO
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Sweetchikita, don't insult poo! angry
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

A genius like myself usually threads a thin line between brilliance and subtle madness, such was einstein.

NOw......Bcraig...... aka...... CraigB aka..... wanna be African... now that has no reasonable explanation!

The sounds of emptiness.

When fingers move on the keyboard for the sake of moving. Brain completely disengaged. Now, that's the Naai-gerian story.

Quantity? Tons.

Quality? Zero.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
speedyboi:

your wretched self might have nothing to loose....but south africans that matter like the odes who own mtn, shoprite, dstv etc will be very bothered.

But if south africa vanishes from earth's surface this minute, people will rather jump for joy that a pathetic good for nothing 'something' just left planet earth.

You are such a plonker. Don't tell me south africans think this way? undecided No wonder!

I don't blame you though, i blame this i/diot OP.
wondering if they think which way? guy visit sowetan live, they're worse.. and clueless

3 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
scipher: wondering if they think which way? guy visit sowetan live, they're worse.. and clueless

They are "clueless" in their own country.

Far better than thinking you are clued up in other people's lands because you've destroyed your own - and have turned yourself into a wanderer. Now, that's a bad kind of being clued up. cry

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

The sounds of emptiness.

When fingers move on the keyboard for the sake of moving. Brain completely disengaged. Now, that's the Naai-gerian story.

Quantity? Tons.

Quality? Zero.

So is the story of the "wanna be African..."

Full of guilt and looking for reasons to hang around blek people

Guilt? Tons

Substance? negative minus 1

Pitful!

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by paniki(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

na a majority of them don't have the time, the ones that do are looking for visa so they want to paddy with you

Morpheus on the other hand is a god. He has the time.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

So is the story of the "wanna be African..."

Full of guilt and looking for reasons to hang around blek people

Guilt? Tons

Substance? negative minus 1

Pitful!

You've lost already. No more work needed on you - until you come up with something more creative than following my lead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) / China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" / Salman Rushdie On Ventilator, Liver Damaged, Likely To Lose One Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.