Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? (34683 Views)

Adieu To The Great Madiba / Burial Details of Madiba of South Africa, Nelson Mandela -Died At 95 / Adieu Madiba, Gone Too Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by GHKWAME1: 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
F.K.O:
I NOR TALK AM SAY GHANIANS GO SOON SHOW
Lol! We are observing silently.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

You've lost already. No more work needed on you - until you come up with something more creative than following my lead.

AS long as you remain here, I can never loose.

not too smart!

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

They are "clueless" in their own country.

Far better than thinking you are clued up in other people's lands because you've destroyed your own - and have turned yourself into a wanderer. Now, that's a bad kind of being clued up. cry
this post just gave me HIV

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by paniki(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

Will you SH*%^T up my friend, !

Hehehehehehehehehehe.

I am reminded of this...

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMef3Xt0IHk[/flash]

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw-aaFPLOdw[/flash]
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

AS long as you remain here, I can never loose.

not too smart!

I wouldn't say that out aloud if I were you. Not while you're are still struggling with the difference between "loose" and "lose".

And it's great to know that your online activity (and how you spend your time) is determined by mine.

I told you that your brains will never be capable of shifting gears.

Great representation of Naai-gerian thinking, there, mate.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
F.K.O:
AUNTY MI E DON DO

OH MY, AM SORRY DEAR.

That was for some taisins poo or whatever his name is poo.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
Anvaller: [b]This is my message to all Nigerians and Non Nigerians that are commenting on this thread. It is a shame that u are bashing, disgracing and insulting each other. Whether u are from South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe or Nigeria. The reason u are all backward as Africans is because u all hate each other.

I have observed the significant difference between us Africans and Europeans in terms of growth, innovation and advancement. And my conclusion is clearly that the white folks are not smarter on man to man comparison with a black man. But when it comes to working together, division of labour, team working and togetherness of purpose, that is where they are a thousand miles ahead of us. They know how to identify the positive in u in the midst of all ur negatives, they know how to respect each other but we like to ignore anything positive about others and dwell on their negative to condemn them and write them off.

Africa will go nowhere if we do not embrace each other. No African country can completely be successful on its own. We need each other. Unfortunately, we are too dull to understand these simple things. Look at the E.U, despite that they have several countries doing good on their own, they still came up with E.U trade to be more economically efficient.

Look at the U.S Canada trade relations even including mexico, but in Africa, we want to brag about how we are better than each other, while the onlookers from the west see all of u as more or less the same.

Think guys, I hate all these African vs African beefs. There is no intelligence in it whatsoever.[/b]

You made my day!

Best quote of the thread so far
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

I wouldn't say that out aloud if I were you. Not while you're are struggling with the difference between loose and lose.

And it's great to know that your online activity (and how you spend your time) is determined by mine.

I told you that your brains will never be capable of shifting gears.

Didn't you know spell check solves all those problems!

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

Didn't you know spell check solves all those problems!

Yes - because you typed "lose" and spellcheck changed it to "loose".

Bad spellchecker, that.

Now, where were we - the bodies piling up in Naai-geria. When will Naai-geria fight for itself?

Will that be after you all get brain transplants?
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by paniki(m): 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

Initially, I thought he was smart. But there's no one in the lighthouse.

He used to be a smart guy but something terrible has happened to his thought processing.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

[s]Yes - because you typed "lose" and spellcheck changed it to "loose".

Bad spellchecker, that.[/s]

Now, where were we - the bodies piling up in Naai-geria. When will Naai-geria fight for itself?

Will that be after you all get brain transplants?

As soon as the CraigB's people file crimes against humanity charges at the Hague

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
paniki:

He used to be a smart guy but something terrible has happened to his thought processing.

I think his "smartness" was never tested. There's a level where his brain simply stalls. When things get too complex, he falls apart. Loudness takes over (as per naai-gerian custom) and substance diminishes.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
paniki:

Yes, you got me

Like Jantjie, it must be schizophrenia.

I see angels!

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

As soon as the CraigB's people file crimes against humanity charges at the Hague

Ah - the Hague, which is yet to understand what the excuse is for the fatal display of blek luuuurve in Naai-geria.

Racism can't even be used as an excuse.

Then there's only one explanation: idîots are running around all over the place in Naai-geria.

They can't hold together their social experiment of a country. cry
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

I think his "smartness" was never tested. There's a level where his brain simply stalls. When things get too complex, he falls apart. Loudness takes over (as per naai-gerian custom) and substance diminishes.

Again BCraig admits Morpheus's "smartness"

adjective, smart·er, smart·est.
7. quick or prompt in action, as persons.
8. having or showing quick intelligence or ready mental capability: a smart student.
9. shrewd or sharp, as a person in dealing with others or as in business dealings: a smart businessman.
10. clever, witty, or readily effective, as a speaker, speech, rejoinder, etc.
11. dashingly or impressively neat or trim in appearance, as persons, dress, etc

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

[s]Again BCraig admits Morpheus's "smartness"

adjective, smart·er, smart·est.
7. quick or prompt in action, as persons.
8. having or showing quick intelligence or ready mental capability: a smart student.
9. shrewd or sharp, as a person in dealing with others or as in business dealings: a smart businessman.
10. clever, witty, or readily effective, as a speaker, speech, rejoinder, etc.
11. dashingly or impressively neat or trim in appearance, as persons, dress, et[/s]c

Waste of time and space.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
speedyboi:

your wretched self might have nothing to loose....but south africans that matter like the odes who own mtn, shoprite, dstv etc will be very bothered.

But if south africa vanishes from earth's surface this minute, people will rather jump for joy that a pathetic good for nothing 'something' just left planet earth.

You are such a plonker. Don't tell me south africans think this way? undecided No wonder!

I don't blame you though, i blame this i/diot OP.

You are well known in the whole world for speaking from both sides of your mouth. When you insult Ghanians you tell them Glo is there to help them and how rich Nigeria i how you own their economy, then you turn and and make it as if you are doing SA a favour for letting SA invest in your country being totally oblivious to the fact the SA companies that invests in Nigeria where doing well before they got there and will continue to do well when they leave Nigeria. Your country is a growth market not a key market like the rest of Africa and middle East. And in your tiny mind Africa is Nigeria when those companies could and will continue to grow by investing in the rest of Africa. I am not sure whether your problem is delusion or the understanding of economics.

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
Anvaller: [b]This is my message to all Nigerians and Non Nigerians that are commenting on this thread. It is a shame that u are bashing, disgracing and insulting each other. Whether u are from South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe or Nigeria. The reason u are all backward as Africans is because u all hate each other.

I have observed the significant difference between us Africans and Europeans in terms of growth, innovation and advancement. And my conclusion is clearly that the white folks are not smarter on man to man comparison with a black man. But when it comes to working together, division of labour, team working and togetherness of purpose, that is where they are a thousand miles ahead of us. They know how to identify the positive in u in the midst of all ur negatives, they know how to respect each other but we like to ignore anything positive about others and dwell on their negative to condemn them and write them off.

Africa will go nowhere if we do not embrace each other. No African country can completely be successful on its own. We need each other. Unfortunately, we are too dull to understand these simple things. Look at the E.U, despite that they have several countries doing good on their own, they still came up with E.U trade to be more economically efficient.

Look at the U.S Canada trade relations even including mexico, but in Africa, we want to brag about how we are better than each other, while the onlookers from the west see all of u as more or less the same.

Think guys, I hate all these African vs African beefs. There is no intelligence in it whatsoever.[/b]
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by morpheus24: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
BCraig:

Ah - the Hague, which is yet to understand what the excuse is for the fatal display of blek luuuurve in Naai-geria.

[s]Racism can't even be used as an excuse.

Then there's only one explanation: idîots are running around all over the place in Naai-geria.[/s]

Diversion.

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by paniki(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
speedyboi:

your wretched self might have nothing to loose....but south africans that matter like the odes who own mtn, shoprite, dstv etc will be very bothered.

But if south africa vanishes from earth's surface this minute, people will rather jump for joy that a pathetic good for nothing 'something' just left planet earth.

You are such a plonker. Don't tell me south africans think this way? undecided No wonder!

I don't blame you though, i blame this i/diot OP.

MTN, Shoprite etc, have all got back the money they invested in Nigeria. All they are doing now is collecting profit and shipping it back to South Africa. If South Africa vanishes the world leaders will congregate once again at short notice to mourn. Jonathan will be in attendance but will not be given the platform to speak.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
morpheus24:

Diversion.

"Untrue" not being the applicable description.

Truth hurts.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by GHKWAME1: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
Guys, please this bickering aint worth it! Can we declare christmas E-War free? How about making it a new year resolution?
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
paniki:

MTN, Shoprite etc, have all got back the money they invested in Nigeria. All they are doing now is collecting profit and shipping it back to South Africa. If South Africa vanishes the world leaders will congregate once again at short notice to mourn. Jonathan will be in attendance but will not be given the platform to speak.

Can you imagine? A nation is in mourning and people want platforms to speak?

It's about them now, is it?
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by taiosino: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You are dummbb as poo. Zombie!
you wish I was dumb!biatch!this Aids butchered by the boers girl just Bleep off!you really do have time on your hands,I can tell you are a very unhappy peron,now go on and serve your Nigerian husband food biatch!

2 Likes

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
taiosino: you wish I was dumb!biatch!this Aids butchered by the boers girl just Bleep off!you really do have time on your hands,I can tell you are a very unhappy peron,now go on and serve your Nigerian husband food biatch!

Don't talk about butchering and aids now. Your infection rate is the highest (you've already overtaken India) and boko haram are known as the "butchers of nigeria". cry

She told you the truth. Deal with it.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
paniki:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Yerimzo(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
@Morpheus24,jst let dis hateful ingrates be as only time wud speak 4 all ma bro.As a matter of fact,wen u d best a pack of haterz wud always surround u.

No be dia fault self,na our stupwid Leaderz I blame.

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
[s]
taiosino: you wish I was dumb!biatch!this Aids butchered by the boers girl just Bleep off!you really do have time on your hands,I can tell you are a very unhappy peron,now go on and serve your Nigerian husband food biatch!
[/s]
Yappp, Yappp, Yappp. Go to hell!
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
RSA: Your leaders collected money from you to enrich themself in the name of South Africa. They 419 you all.
What ever help you think you gave to anti apartheid movement was not as missive as you were made to believe. Get over it,and move on. SA owe you nothing, Mbeki thanked you for his scholarship and that's enough.
Jonathan is not that important to have spoken at Madiba's funeral.Mbeki will die one day and we will allocate enough time for Nigeria to explained how they helped "him".

imagin wht dis1 is saying..ingratitude of d highest order.
I feel like spitting some harsh words at you bt am gonna let dis bad feeling pass.

Let dem b..Nigeria got better matters to attend to...
Longlive NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by Youpele52: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
This is the most educative (African's History) thread I've seen on nairaland.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by BCraig: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yerimzo: @Morpheus24,jst let dis hateful ingrates be as only time wud speak 4 all ma bro.As a matter of fact,wen u d best a pack of haterz wud always surround u.

Funny - the "haters" didn't start the thread.

Typical! Starting things and then playing the victim.
Re: Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? by sweetcheecks(f): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Yerimzo: @Morpheus24,jst let dis hateful ingrates be as only time wud speak 4 all ma bro.As a matter of fact,wen u d best a pack of haterz wud always surround u.

Another recitation, you all act like Zombies. No wonder!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Russia Displays Military Force At Annual Victory Day Parade(Photos) / China Says The West Should Address Russia's "Legitimate Security Demands" / Salman Rushdie On Ventilator, Liver Damaged, Likely To Lose One Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.