Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements (24909 Views)

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by biomedixexcel(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jonathan fanboys are just obsessed, would love to see many of you crying when he leaves Aso rock come 2015
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by jmaine: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
biomedixexcel: Jonathan fanboys are just obsessed, would love to see many of you crying when he leaves Aso rock come 2015

I would love to hear of your suicide when he wins in 2015 . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by jmaine: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Akiika: LOL....all these Reno Omokri employees. We know they buy you IPads and pay you to propagate all these stupid propaganda, you even have a coordinator in Bayelsa.
Una dey shoot una self for leg, you guys are dumb and not properly trained. GEJ actually did the opposite of most of these things highlighted.
GEJ's a$$ is on fire now, he may not survive the first quarter of the year.
Impeeeeeachment!!!

Stop saying nansense . .Cordinate yaself . . . .
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by dailywealth1967: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
GEJ=Light. APC=DARKNESS.All these people who constitute APC were pple who un-mandela Nigeria
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by agabaI23(m): 7:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Robertbh: Yes he has tried but we need change...... Simple
His government is too corrupt
This is the main problem! Do you just have to change for change sake?
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by agabaI23(m): 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
TechWalker007: @Theshadyexpress and sincere 9gerian, you guys are doing a good job.
Can someone reach Reno Omokri and tell him we are not interested in his weak jibes at opposition critics.
This is the best way to defend GEJ. Abati is not doing much as I expect but common, what's Reno's work?
He needs to remain a pastor and resign as special adviser on new media or roll his sleeves and get to work.

These achievements need to be in every available media: News, sponsored TV programmes, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Nairaland, Blogs, Newspapers, Radio stations etc.
Videos, pictures, articles and all need to fly.
People have been fed lies so much that they actually think nothing is going on.
Even when they are educated, they talk down on the info.
The president's media team need to focus on their real task and stop being on the defensive which helps popularize the opposition's falsehood.
For me, it's not really about returning GEJ in 2015,the people can decide on that but Nigerians deserve to know what's truly happening not some bitter and wicked blackmail from the opposition.
It's our right to know what's happening!
I am agaba123, I endorsed this message!
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by ollyruffy: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
I wonder how much this OP was paid by GEJ and PDP to decieve nigerians. Go n tell your oga that there is vacancy in aso rock in 2015.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by jmaine: 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
ollyruffy: I wonder how much this OP was paid by GEJ and PDP to decieve nigerians. Go n tell your oga that there is vacancy in aso rock in 2015.

Dispute the OP or forever shut your mouth . . . . . cool

4 Likes

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Twist4u: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
I love this pro-janathan tread.i lov this fresh air room,i want 2 breath it till 2019,i c this giant stride evrywere i go.i nid more of such tread henceforth.its incisive,penetrating,analytical and mindblowing.fresh air

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by prelomo: 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
theshadyexpress: We have upgraded to serve you better.
BY NWAFILI ANENE
THE present democratic dispensation is about 14 years old. President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan’s election to the seat of power is symbolic, representing a paradigm shift, a renaissance, a new age, a new Nigeria. The revolution that Nigeria desires is silently taking place. Since the beginning of his administration just about two years ago, the emphasis has been on transformation: transformations of the way government businesses are carried out, attitudinal change, and value orientation.
His administration is characterized by silent revolutionary zeal. There is no noise or media hype of what is going on. President Jonathan has shown the ability to provide solutions to hydra-headed nagging national problems. His rule has touched on all aspects of the economy.
Now, what are those things that the Jonathan administration has achieved? Specifically and verifiable too, are;
• The first President and non-muslim to build Almajiri schools throughout Northern Nigeria. Until now, no government at state and local levels have deemed it fit that these Nigerians deserve rehabilitation.
• He took the courage to unbundle the Power Holding Company of Nigeria. We believe that very soon Nigerians will begin to see the effects of this bold step.
• Restoration of the railway system. The system has been moribund for the past 20 years. Feasibility of three others to open new railway corridors, which will be concessioned to local and foreign investors. Expected to create 10 million new jobs and cause inflow of 200 billion dollars investment into the country. Now, go and see these for yourself:
* Lagos-Kano train service is now fully operation after being moribund for more than 15 years
* Eastern rail line from Port Harcourt to Maiduguri
* Zaria/Kaura Namoda rail route
* Abuja to Kaduna 187 kilometre rail line
* Ajaokuta-Warri Standard Gauge Rail line
* Lagos-Ibadan new gauge rail line
• About 90% of 22 airports earmarked for rehabilitation and remodelling completed.
• Agricultural production has increased.
* Eliminating the corruption in the fertilizer distribution system, thereby ending the over forty year old racket and government subsidization of corruption
* The government intervention in rice production and other such initiatives resulted in the creation of more than two million new jobs among rural dwellers
* Cocoa export reached the highest level thereby creating a new set of millionaires. 900 million dollars worth of Cocoa exported, as non-oil revenue first time in decades
* Anticipated annual earnings of $136 million in foreign exchange from cassava which was exported for the first time in 2012 under the Vale Chain Addition programme of the Federal Government.
• Massive rehabilitation of roads throughout the country is ongoing via Subsidy Reinvestment Programme SURE-P. Checkout the following roads
* Abuja-Abaji-Lokoja;
* Benin-Ore-Sagamu dual carriageway;
* Onitsha-Enugu-Port Harcourt dual carriageway;
* Kaduna-Maiduguri dual carriageway;
* East-West Road
* Amongst others
• The SURE-P projects resulted from the partial removal of the subsidy on petroleum products:
* 500 Primary Health Centres (PHC) across the 36 states and FCT of the Federation
* Selection of 125 General Hospitals across the 36 states and the FCT
* Training of Nigerians across the federation on skill acquisition.
* Over 5000 jobs created in the health sector alone.
* Many more in the road maintenance sector.
• National dialogue
* This is a bold step to reinvent Nigeria
* For the first time, the no-go area clause is thrown into the dustbin, creating an atmosphere for Nigerians to sit down to jaw-jaw instead the war-war.
* To allow Nigerians define their own brand of democracy suitable to our diversity
• Upholding democratic tenets
* First President to declare a state of emergency without sacking democratically elected governments
* First President to embrace and brook opposition without the usual coercion using the Federal apparatus
* The most misunderstood, insulted and criticized, yet has remained focused without the usual abuse of office by use of ALL MEANS AVAILABLE.
We hope that this will culminate in a Nigeria where every citizen’s potential would be maximally exploited for the benefit of the country. If you can run, you will be encouraged to run very well; if you can jump, you will be encouraged; whatever you can do, you will be made to do it very well.
President Goodluck Jonathan has shown the road map to good leadership, which is the bane of the Nigeria project. He has consistently shown
• Commitment and respect to the rule of law
• Commitment to conducting free and fair election
• Commitment to participatory approach to resolving national issues
• Commitment to govern within the premise of the constitution of Nigeria
• Commitment to accountability as indicated by the performance contract signed by members of his cabinet and their subsequent presentation of performance card.
Nwafili Anene (PhD) is a team member of Integrity for Leadership and Sustainable Empowerment Initiative.
http://thepointernewsonline.com/?p=26871

And there's still more to come...
Fresh air till 2019
nonsense you think we are not in Nigeria , Monkey (Obo)
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Rad1cal: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
prelomo: nonsense you think we are not in Nigeria , Monkey (Obo)

Maybe you reside in one of those deep caves somewhere.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Construction work has commenced on Enugu-Portharcourt expressway. Work started at Ihube axis. Contract being handled by SETRACO. Pray they do a lasting job.

Jonathan is the most realistic preseident nigeria has had. He does what he says. His only shortcoming is fear of stamping out corruption...

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by tomakint: 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Rad1cal:

Maybe you reside in one of those deep caves somewhere.
Try to ignore a full grown bonobo like that next time, even if the FACTS are painted in WHITE, they still won't see it!

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Obijulius: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Very impressive.

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by dyweb(m): 11:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by soundsoul(m): 12:01am On Dec 20, 2013
tongue Jeg, all d way till 219, as for haters who hav gone so blind and deaf to d struggles nd achievements of dis administeration amidst troubles nd criticism from d same mudafuckers who ruled nd left our blessed nation in a bad state; i say, go to hell, u guys lost in 210 nd cried like babies, so will u lost com 215, wit mouth filled with shit to hold bak ur bush baby voice from curroptn d progress of dis country.
Though, d government of Jeg has its own faults, but for a beta performance dan his tribalistic, nd ``godfadaristic`` predecesors, i say kudos. Make all haters jump inside toilet, as for me nd my household na Jeg we kno, till 219. God bless 9ja.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by ayodeldurango(m): 3:23am On Dec 20, 2013
please can someone tell me what gej have done for the sw region because am only seeing things done in north and east... please am not trying to say gej as nt done anything o but want to know what he has done for sw so please no insult..just enlightenment plz
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by ayodeldurango(m): 3:39am On Dec 20, 2013
dailywealth1967: GEJ=Light. APC=DARKNESS.All these people who constitute APC were pple who un-mandela Nigeria

you better stop talking trash...can you defend what you ve said or you just feel like talking rubbish.. can you tell me hw many apc s ruled naija apc=brighter light jooor
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by okechukwu3: 4:36am On Dec 20, 2013
Free and fair election will see GEJ through, he has really achieved
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Welrez(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2013
obayaya:

Sir, I was moved to reply this your question sir.

there are 2 ways of fighting poverty- poverty alleviation or wealth creation..

poverty alleviation involves dishing out unsustainable peanuts which was the approach Of most African states including Nigeria

Wealth creation on the other hand is helping the masses by creating an avenue for them to make good money from what they have always been doing.. what they know how to do.

Now, how best can you help a poor farmer in the village? Creating a demand for their products and making it accessible.

The cassava farmers are already smiling and Rice and fish farmers will soon join them. Now if the roads are good, the farmers will spend less in transporting their goods.. meaning more profit. if the airports are cool and interesting.. more investors will find their way into the country to invest in things that will need maybe cassava or any other thing as raw material plus create new jobs.

I know it'll take time before it goes round. but if this is sustained, the masses will feel it more sooner..
I concur,sir.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by salam8528: 7:07am On Dec 20, 2013
u never care 2 mention how he stopped d dredging of river Niger, hw he grant pardons to thiefs, hw he killed innocent people in d north all in d name of fighting book haram, hw he replace top managers from d east to head federal parastatals, how he award 80% of contracts to d east leaving d north with not even 5%
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by SmashingM(f): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2013
dyweb:

It is not your fault. Another man poison is another man food.

I do not know why Nigerians always shy away from the truth.

I do not blame you for your thrash. It is obvious that you are one of the nigerians who are corrupt in every aspect of their lives.

If you cant read well, then do not tell me thrash any more because you are half as intelligent as me, and you can never lecture or convince me on this issue.

I will hear no more of your foolish rant.

Are you a Nigerian? if yes, then you do shy away from the truth like we do. I am not a politician and i try as much as possible to be unbiased. From my objective point, Jonathan has done more compared to Obasanjo and others (based on number of years). I wish the best for my country and let the best man win whether Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo or someone from where you call the minorities. NIGERIA/NIGERIANS deserves the BEST and the BEST we shall have.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Omooba77: 10:19am On Dec 20, 2013
salam8528: u never care 2 mention how he stopped d dredging of river Niger, hw he grant pardons to thiefs, hw he killed innocent people in d north all in d name of fighting book haram, hw he replace top managers from d east to head federal parastatals, how he award 80% of contracts to d east leaving d north with not even 5%

Why do you look with one of your eyes, which innocent people did he killed in the North, put sentiment apart,; check who heads the parastatals in Nigeria. People are fighting back now because it is not business as usual again.......................
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by jamace(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
Fellow Nigerians, endeavour to ALWAYS visit this thread for updates on GEJ's performance.

Thanks for keeping faith with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by jamace(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
GEJ should continue his good works. Nigerians know those who love them. Gone are the eras where citizens were ignorant of what was happening and some so-call leaders used the ignorance of the people to make themselves both king and kingmaker. Their hypocrisy has been detected. Nigerians are better informed now. Thanks to President Goodluck Jonathan, the original democrat and lover of the people.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by jmaine: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
Dhelake: @jmaine.. you are a big fool.. quoting newspapers who just publish govt statement without crosschecking them..... Lagos Ibadan has always been under construction but always nothing to show for it... pass through the root yourself and u will know what's up

I just had to quote this ediot to tell him how utterly despicable and silly he is . . .

I used this road today and what I saw was pleasant. . . . Made my trip from Lagos to Ekiti under 3.5 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Howmanage: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
jmaine:

I just had to quote this ediot to tell him how utterly despicable and silly he is . . .

I used this road today and what I saw was pleasant. . . . Made my trip from Lagos to Ekiti under 3.5 hours.
. Would have loved some pics to buttress your claim
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by jmaine: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Howmanage: . Would have loved some pics to buttress your claim

Couldn't do that no matter how hard i tried.

The top speed ensured all still shots were useless . . .When am going back i will try and do that. . . .
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by hypergig(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
half of what you higlighted bro are mere absract achievements except for the rail and other soft touch projects the lad toiled on.....all others na mere breeze....
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by taharqa: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
hyper gig: half of what you higlighted bro are mere absract achievements except for the rail and other soft touch projects the lad toiled on.....all others na mere breeze....
And you care to list those 'Abstract Achievements'??

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by agabaI23(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
hyper gig: half of what you higlighted bro are mere absract achievements except for the rail and other soft touch projects the lad toiled on.....all others na mere breeze....

Care to list them and tell us why they are abstract projects? Are they abstract because they of 4th dimension and you cannot comprehend them or what sense?

Please list them and explain why they are mere breeze!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. / 'Mama A, Wifey': Fani-Kayode As His Wife Precious Steps Out Looking Stunning / Austin Tam-George Resigns As Wike’s Information Commissioner (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.