Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements (24916 Views)

Buhari Taking Credit For Jonathan’s Achievements, Says Rep. / Buhari Has Already Surpassed Jonathan's Achievements - APC / President Jonathan’s Achievements In Infographics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Omooba77: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
chi 3280: No I refuse to see the good thing being done. Let the good thing speak for itself. I don't need sycophants to tell me the achievements of Jonathan. What's the difference between the sycophants on this forum and the presidential media aides of Jonathan? Absolutely nothing! I admire Jonathan's administration even though his incompetency gets on my nerves, but his sycophants and media aides are making things worse for him.
Travel from Lagos to Ibadan then sir..................
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by fabulous4u: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
chi 3280: No I refuse to see the good thing being done. Let the good thing speak for itself. I don't need sycophants to tell me the achievements of Jonathan. What's the difference between the sycophants on this forum and the presidential media aides of Jonathan? Absolutely nothing! I admire Jonathan's administration even though his incompetency gets on my nerves, but his sycophants and media aides are making things worse for him.
no they're making things hard for your paymasters
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by shizzle11(m): 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
chi 3280: The rate at which Jonathan's sycophants are increasing on Nairaland is very alarming. See the manner at which they gathered on this thread displaying total madness and praising an incompetent man. Very pathetic I must confess.
STFU! Baboon...who released you?
Of course no one expects to see you and your ilks where success is celebrated cos you've being blinded by hate.

Deranged fat pig.

I know you are eager to derail this thread with your hate filled propaganda. Oya, go and invite your fellow APC touts to come and discredit GEJ's aforementioned achievement. Ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by mayowaowoyemi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
chi4ik: frustrated Man, for your information, GEJ till 2019

Well, na fart o, no be fresh air me don dey smell 4 dis country so far..I'm nt against or in support of anyone sha..
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by AdekunleBalogun: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
I really appreciate ur genuine sincerity to deceit the gullible Nigerians about how hard ur government is working and how hard you are trying to win a second term for him on Nairaland. Maybe you can also let him know dat through his actions and that of mama goat, no south-south person will be considered for presidency for a long-time to come because they don't all have shoes, oh please thank him for running the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria, thank him for dividing Nigerians more than any leader in the history on Nigeria, thank for funding criminals and releasing them from prison, thank him for leaving Nigerians more jobless even after ruling for 6yrs, thank him for all the missing monies, and thank him for employing the most brainless advisers in the history of Nigeria. Please you can also give him the book : DUMMIES ON HOW NOT TO RULE NIGERIA.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by apasico(m): 1:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
He has done real well within the space of time.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by shizzle11(m): 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
ooshinibos: Am impressed if these are really true
travel bro, move around and see for yourself
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Omooba77: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
AdekunleBalogun: I really appreciate ur genuine sincerity to deceit the gullible Nigerians about how hard ur government is working and how hard you are trying to win a second term for him on Nairaland. Maybe you can also let him know dat through his actions and that of mama goat, no south-south person will be considered for presidency for a long-time to come because they don't all have shoes, oh please thank him for running the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria, thank him for dividing Nigerians more than any leader in the history on Nigeria, thank for funding criminals and releasing them from prison, thank him for leaving Nigerians more jobless even after ruling for 6yrs, thank him for all the missing monies, and thank him for employing the most brainless advisers in the history of Nigeria. Please you can also give him the book : DUMMIES ON HOW NOT TO RULE NIGERIA.
Howw many businesses APC led government has destroyed,in Lagos and Ogun........Let us wise up......
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by jmaine: 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
The gathering of the APC dregs are doing all but dispute the robust achievements of GEJ on this thread.

Truth will always over take lies and propaganda . . . . cool

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by shizzle11(m): 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
AdekunleBalogun: I really appreciate ur genuine sincerity to deceit the gullible Nigerians about how hard ur government is working and how hard you are trying to win a second term for him on Nairaland. Maybe you can also let him know dat through his actions and that of mama goat, no south-south person will be considered for presidency for a long-time to come because they don't all have shoes, oh please thank him for running the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria, thank him for dividing Nigerians more than any leader in the history on Nigeria, thank for funding criminals and releasing them from prison, thank him for leaving Nigerians more jobless even after ruling for 6yrs thank him for all the missing monies, and thank him for employing the most brainless advisers in the history of Nigeria. Please you can also give him the book : DUMMIES ON HOW NOT TO RULE NIGERIA.

COWARD!
we will advise him after you must have learnt to write correctly and stop misinforming people.
Ode.

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by busymouth: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
wow....im impressed..
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by InvertedHammer: 1:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
/
Every government has a list of achievements.

Before you rejoice...isn't that what they are elected to do in the first place?

What's wrong with you people? Are you this daft?

\

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Omooba77: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
AdekunleBalogun: I really appreciate ur genuine sincerity to deceit the gullible Nigerians about how hard ur government is working and how hard you are trying to win a second term for him on Nairaland. Maybe you can also let him know dat through his actions and that of mama goat, no south-south person will be considered for presidency for a long-time to come because they don't all have shoes, oh please thank him for running the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria, thank him for dividing Nigerians more than any leader in the history on Nigeria, thank for funding criminals and releasing them from prison, thank him for leaving Nigerians more jobless even after ruling for 6yrs, thank him for all the missing monies, and thank him for employing the most brainless advisers in the history of Nigeria. Please you can also give him the book : DUMMIES ON HOW NOT TO RULE NIGERIA.
No be the same train Aregbesola dey use caryy people go Oshogbo every year,; who can talk about this in recent past..........
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by tomakint: 1:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
I feel so elated to have stumbled on a rich thread as this @OP I say more power to your elbows and to other positive contributors here may your days be long to see the Nigeria of your dreams! Just ignore the APC e-rats, believe me, they are learning silently!

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
TechWalker007: @Theshadyexpress and sincere 9gerian, you guys are doing a good job.
Can someone reach Reno Omokri and tell him we are not interested in his weak jibes at opposition critics.
This is the best way to defend GEJ. Abati is not doing much as I expect but common, what's Reno's work?
He needs to remain a pastor and resign as special adviser on new media or roll his sleeves and get to work.

These achievements need to be in every available media: News, sponsored TV programmes, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Nairaland, Blogs, Newspapers, Radio stations etc.
Videos, pictures, articles and all need to fly.
People have been fed lies so much that they actually think nothing is going on.
Even when they are educated, they talk down on the info.
The president's media team need to focus on their real task and stop being on the defensive which helps popularize the opposition's falsehood.
For me, it's not really about returning GEJ in 2015,the people can decide on that but Nigerians deserve to know what's truly happening not some bitter and wicked blackmail from the opposition.
It's our right to know what's happening!

10000 likes,
I dont even know why he has so many media assistants yet the cant publish all these Achievements, Even me I never knew all these. Okupe and Abati are talking too much out of points in defense instead of Offense

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by shizzle11(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Gbawes:

We all know it.
of course you all do
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by chi3280(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Omooba77:
Travel from Lagos to Ibadan then sir..................
I am a business man who travel from Onitsha to Lagos for my business. I ply that road often. There is a tremendous improvement on the Lagos-Benin express way but more has to be done especially for this yuletide season.
Electricity has improved very well in my area of residency too. Kudos to Obasanjo who started the electricity project and to Jonathan who is able to make sure the project is completed.
Lastly, I would like the media aides of the presidency to be fired with immediate effect. They are making it difficult for the president and reducing his chances of clinching the presidential seat in 2015.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by shizzle11(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Omooba77:
No be the same train Aregbesola dey use caryy people go Oshogbo every year,; who can talk about this in recent past..........
omooba abeg help us tell all those agberos who have all being blinded by the amala politics played by their masters
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by ik4life: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dollarman101:

grin cheesy grin cheesy Ngige and APC needs to read this to see why they lost woefully in the Anambra Elections.
They will still loose again in 2015. That's the stark reality
I hope pdp won there too
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by gr3yb4ck(m): 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
One thing that continues to baffle me is this.If without any reasonable doubt ,Jonathan's administration did all these within three years ,should it be a big deal.

Should provision of basic social amenities by the FG be celebrated in Nigeria?

Shouldn't it be a norm? Y do illiterates keep on drawing us back in this country because they are ignorant of their basic rights as citizens.

If truly Jonathan did all these and it isn't another of his administration's numerous propagandas, why did ASUU strike linger for 6months?

Pls I need an answer

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by pdf90(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @OP..,let me enrich this thread with additional information. Here some of the things GEJ has done/is doing in the north (northwest, northcentral and northeast)

This country needs a proper foundation . And I believe Gej is doing that .
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by MomohLawal: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian]@OP..,let me enrich this thread with additional information. Here some of the things GEJ has done/is doing in the north (northwest, northcentral and northeast)

[/quote

Let me add only one which I personally enjoy cos it has brought me close to my family.
That is, Construction and reconstruction of Jebba-mochua road. I give GEJ kudos for putting that road in order. That road in the past have claim a lot of soul.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by obayaya(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Xxpress: I just have a question to ask the op, how has these achievement adds positively to the life of the poor masses.

Sir, I was moved to reply this your question sir.

there are 2 ways of fighting poverty- poverty alleviation or wealth creation..

poverty alleviation involves dishing out unsustainable peanuts which was the approach Of most African states including Nigeria

Wealth creation on the other hand is helping the masses by creating an avenue for them to make good money from what they have always been doing.. what they know how to do.

Now, how best can you help a poor farmer in the village? Creating a demand for their products and making it accessible.

The cassava farmers are already smiling and Rice and fish farmers will soon join them. Now if the roads are good, the farmers will spend less in transporting their goods.. meaning more profit. if the airports are cool and interesting.. more investors will find their way into the country to invest in things that will need maybe cassava or any other thing as raw material plus create new jobs.

I know it'll take time before it goes round. but if this is sustained, the masses will feel it more sooner..

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by solidman59(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Obj did absolutely nothing but squander over 13billion dollars. We now have improved power supply in ph bcoz of GEJ, open ur eyes to d truth nigerians!!! Stop taking these sentimental sides
diva_tosin: President Jonathan is not the one who unbundled PHCN. OBJ did. But Jonathan has surpassed that feat by over 100%.
I'm very very proud of Jonathan's achievements in the power sector and will vote for him to complete it.
While OBJ wasted over 16B dollars on NIPP's, Jonathan has in less than 3 years finished work on the NIPP's and has succesfully privatised them. That is a remarkable milestone that will catapult the electricity sector to an enviable height.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by solidman59(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
GEJ for life jare. Bad belle ppl can say all they want, write a million 18-page letters et all. But it's only a sign dat there's a change and some ppl are finding it hard to accept change but don't worry, you'll all get used to it!!!

1 Like

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
i weep when i see us sell our conscience just to become praise singers to a govt dat is ineffective and incompetent. one germane question we must ask ourselves is ' how has this present govt impacted in my life as a person, and how has it made life more meaningful to an average Nigerian? people praise-sing this govt without even considering the true essence of governance. Nigeria canneva change unless we do away with our tribal and clannish bias. a devt dat cannot improve on the well-being of the citizenry is not worth it. let us stop our paper assessment of this administratn and face the reality on ground, the govt can go on in building sky scrapers, but in as much this does not transcend into reductn in poverty and an increase in d overall standard of living of the pple, dis cannot be refered to as devt. for me, this govt is a failure and as such does not worth my vote come 2015.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by unmask: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
28. Creation of Federal University , Lokoja Kogi state.

29. Creation of
Federal University , Lafia, Nasarawa state.

30. Creation of Federal University, Kashere, Gombe state.

31. Creation of
Federal University, Wukari, Taraba state.

32. Creation of Federal University , Dutsin-Ma, Katsina
state.

33. Creation of Federal University , Dutse, Jigawa state.

34. Creation of Federal University Gashua, Yobe State.

35. Creation of Federal University Birnin Kebbi Kebbi State capital.

36. Creation of Federal University Gusau, Zamfara State.

I hope you guys won't mind if I label these ones stupidity? When already established universities are crying for funds, even had to go on strike to get a paltry sum, he builds nine more.........I don't think he is called clueless because he isn't developing things, he is clueless because he doesn't know how to run this country.......I wonder what he would have done if he were American president during 9-11.......

Anyways money spent on those universities could and should have been used to create vocational schools in conjunction with corporate bodies.....The Government is preaching entrepreneurship, they should have a means of training entrepreneurs not encouraging them to go to universities, then still come out to learn a trade when they get no jobs...................

I have never been against Jonathan on tribal lines, and never will.....if Tinubu is a criminal please put him in jail.....if APC is a bad political party don't vote them in........If Buhari is the leader of Boko Haram please hang him.

But my assertions still remain Jonathan might be a good man, with good intentions....but as a country, we can do far better than Jonathan

Even Asari will most likely perform better........

And if you ask my choice, I would most likely pick Fashola.....because he is one that I have watched closely, and it is not because of his party or tribe (I am not that shallow), but because of the thought process put into his decision making, and his ability to influence people around him....I don't know how much influence Tinubu has on him, but if he could fall out with Tinubu, that means he can bullshit him at any time.

2 Likes

Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by TempleChinedum(m): 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]The new federal. Universities he commisioned around the country is another tall fit.

All the treaties and billateral agreements he's been touring around the world signing is inclusive.

The car importation new policy is also yielding results too.

To mention but a few !
A true leader is measured by his achievements in times of adversities.
Don't forget he's a human being too!
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by unmask: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Temple Chinedum: [color=#006600][/color]
The new federal. Universities he commisioned around the country is another tall fit.

All the treaties and billateral agreements he's been touring round the world signing is inclusive.

His car impoertation new policy is also yielding results too.

To mention but a few !
A true leader is measured by his achievements in times of adversities.
Don't forget he's a human too!
Please explain the benefits of the new universities?
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by ratiken(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
franciskaine: i weep when i see us sell our conscience just to become praise singers to a govt dat is ineffective and incompetent. one germane question we must ask ourselves is ' how has this present govt impacted in my life as a person, and how has it made life more meaningful to an average Nigerian? people praise-sing this govt without even considering the true essence of governance. Nigeria canneva change unless we do away with our tribal and clannish bias. a devt dat cannot improve on the well-being of the citizenry is not worth it. let us stop our paper assessment of this administratn and face the reality on ground, the govt can go on in building sky scrapers, but in as much this does not transcend into reductn in poverty and an increase in d overall standard of living of the pple, dis cannot be refered to as devt. for me, this govt is a failure and as such does not worth my vote come 2015.
In clear and specific terms, how do you want the government to impact your life within the confine of current circumstances. I don't need an epistle... Be specific wrt you.
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by TempleChinedum(m): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
unmask: Please explain the benefits of the new universities?

^what is this one talking, you don't know the use of a varsity? undecided
Re: Another Look At President Jonathan’s Achievements by osaaaaa: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Some additional ongoing federal road projects in the southeast
South south and south west please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. / Why Are The Following Countries Jealous Of Nigeria? / Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.