Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (489059 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 6:47am On Aug 05, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
so far, from the little last pages i have read. I have to say a 'Congrats' to you. Which of the exam Did you write? toefl, sat or which one exactly? And for the visa, were you interviewed before you were offered?
I'm completely new to this thing. My thought has always been that it's a very hard thing even nearly impossible. My stumble upon this thread has just given some morales.

I hope i don't upset

grin I don't have an angry emoticon in my key-tabs, so don't worry about upsetting me.

I wrote SAT and TOEFL, because I wanted to so get into Berkeley, it's the only school that need you to write both, I advised you write SAT as you can use it to apply to other US versities.

About the interview, Canadian consulate does not not interview student Visa applicants (they rarely do that) but the US does, if you get the scholarship, the school Program Manager will fill you in on what and how to go for your interview (getting a Visa should be the least of your worries now) Get the scholarship first.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2015
chrisviral:

grin I don't have an angry emoticon in my key-tabs, so don't worry about upsetting me.

I wrote SAT and TOEFL, because I wanted to so get into Berkeley, it's the only school that need you to write both, I advised you write SAT as you can use it to apply to other US versities.

About the interview, Canadian consulate does not not interview student Visa applicants (they rarely do that) but the US does, if you get the scholarship, the school Program Manager will fill you in on what and how to go for your interview (getting a Visa should be the least of your worries now) Get the scholarship first.

Goodluck.
chrisviral how do i waiver the application fee for Berkeley
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2015
frankmoney:
chrisviral how do i waiver the application fee for Berkeley

When it's time to submit, if you submit, you get an application ID, you'll have to email that ID to the internationadd and they waive for you.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 7:33am On Aug 06, 2015
chrisviral:

When it's time to submit, if you submit, you get an application ID, you'll have to email that ID to the internationadd and they waive for you.
you have written SAT right ? how was it like
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2015
frankmoney:
you have written SAT right ? how was it like

It was like SAT grin E hard gan (maybe coz I no too sabi book).
Just prepare and write your best and fastly too, coz the timing is incredibly small.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by frankmoney(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2015
chrisviral:

It was like SAT grin E hard gan (maybe coz I no too sabi book).
Just prepare and write your best and fastly too, coz the timing is incredibly small.
lol..like how many mins and wat subjects
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 9:19am On Aug 06, 2015
frankmoney:
lol..like how many mins and wat subjects

3 hours plus, segmented into 25 and/or 20 minutes. Just Maths and English.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by pinkygurl(f): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
@berkeley:confused abt WRITing ENGLISH TESTS O .NUGERIA S AN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY.SITE SAYS..........
Poficiency in English is critical to success at UC
Berkeley. One of the following exams is required of
all international applicants from NONENGLISH-
SPEAkING COUNTRIES.
International English Language Testing System
(IELTS) - a score of 7 or higher
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- a score of 80 or higher .
House does dT mean no English test 4 Nigerians?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kaka22(m): 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
pinkygurl:
@berkeley:confused abt WRITing ENGLISH TESTS O .NUGERIA S AN ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY.SITE SAYS..........
SPEAkING COUNTRIES.
It is because of English like this that they require students from Nigeria to write English proficiency test... No offence

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
cool cool
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
kaka22:

It is because of English like this that they require students from Nigeria to write English proficiency test... No offence

grin grin grin

Hey kaka, how is Ukraine?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
pinkygurl:
SPEAkING COUNTRIES.

No, Nigerians are required to write an English Test.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
kaka22:

Lwkmh

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
@ chris viral

please can u tell us how you register for the SAT EXAM on your own
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kaka22(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
chrisviral:

grin grin grin

Hey kaka, how is Ukraine?
Ukraine? I am in Nigeria... cool
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
kaka22:

Ukraine? I am in Nigeria... cool

Ain't you kanjis kaka
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kaka22(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
chrisviral:

Ain't you kanjis kaka
No...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Vicmonzan:
@ chris viral

please can u tell us how you register for the SAT EXAM on your own

I registered through an organisation (their name just escaped my memory) I'll get back to you on that..

Sunnycent graviton2 help me out here
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
kaka22:

No...

Oh sorry, mistook you for another.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kaka22(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
chrisviral:

Oh sorry, mistook you for another.
No problem... I actually want to apply for Mastercard foundation scholarship for postgraduate program this year. I intend to write IELTS late September. Any advice on materials to read?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
chrisviral:

I registered through an organisation (their name just escaped my memory) I'll get back to you on that..

Gieva!!
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2015
kaka22:

No problem... I actually want to apply for Mastercard foundation scholarship for postgraduate program this year. I intend to write IELTS late September. Any advice on materials to read?

I practised with TestDen.com

Graviton2 wrote IELTS in the past, let me help.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Graviton2(m): 8:04am On Aug 08, 2015
chrisviral:

GIEVA

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Graviton2:

GIEVA
thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
http://www.gieva.org/
http://www.gieva.org/contact-us/
http://www.gieva.org/about/faqs/

Due to the exchange rates, SAT should between the range of 17000NGN and 22000NGN

*hope am welcomed here again?....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sunnycent:
http://www.gieva.org/
http://www.gieva.org/contact-us/
http://www.gieva.org/about/faqs/

Due to the exchange rates, SAT should between the range of 17000NGN and 22000NGN

*hope am welcomed here again?....
hello bro....
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well and getting set for next year's applications to various Mastercard partner universities.

Well Let me break the news for them. Chris Viral amd Toboy would be coming to McGill in a less than a week.

Abeg make una no kill me.ooo grin grin

Wishing you both a safe flight to yonder.

peace out!!

5 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by toboy: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
algorithm:
Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all well and getting set for next year's applications to various Mastercard partner universities.

Well Let me break the news for them. Chris Viral amd Toboy would be coming to McGill in a less than a week.

peace out!!
ha ha
we won't, thank you jare for the wishes! This thread has actally made great men. Chris e ti try rere!

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
algorithm:
Hi Everyone,

peace out!!

Since I cannot kill you, let me kill ya English grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Lol, Thanks.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2015
toboy:

ha ha
we won't, thank you jare for the wishes! This thread has actally made great men. Chris e ti try rere!

undecided undecided

Buy beta Gala o
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mrdrizzy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Mehn will miss chris and others who have been a great help to this thread

who will now help those in need?;(

planning on running my sis postgraduate abi na wetin dem dey call am sef

shey mcgill accepts PG

wait oo..shey PG is for those that have finished college
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by algorithm(m): 3:44am On Aug 15, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.