Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (487311 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
michigan state university USA. have started receiving application. Deadline 4th jan. 2016

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Bwaal(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
benji93:
Un God still liveth, i almost made a resolution not to come to this forum again after my craze for obtaining a mastercard scholarship ended, thanks to U of T and Arizona State University. I knew i had a very slim chance though as i never took SAT or TOEFL, but the craze for gaining admission into a reputable institution overseas did not stop as i was tired of Substandard Engineering education dispensed here in Africa, but i still had the belief that without SAT,IELTS or TOEFL,i still would get that opportunity. So i began rummaging through the internet for every scholarship opportunity available, lo and behold, there was Middle East Technical University Ankara, Turkey, , fortunately this time there was no application fee required, so i thought, there is nothing to gain or lose, na free.hehehehe. i unfolded all information about the school, it's a reknowned government international institution,affordable fees, they accept WAEC, but they said "meeting the admission requirement does not guarantee admission", this rang a thought in my head.Another SAT, TOEFL palava, where i go get the money from.to further deepen my despair they only accept 15 international students for my desired course.I just said to myself i will make this one, no matter how difficult it is. Na so i take apply my people, but there was another advantage, i had began research, one of my research activities involved finding a detailed mathematically proof of the popular Thevenin's theorem . So i applied with my WAEC result and my first original research work, believing that it will speak in place of SAT and TOEFL, then i capped everything with God and submitted it. exactly four weeks later in June,as i was deep in anticipation , na so i check my mail, "it is our pleasure to announce to you that you have been admitted into our institution".I bet you i was launched into cloud 9.So my people,1. believe in God, 2.delete every word called "impossible" from your lexicon, this word in itself is a mountain, so if you delete it, you have moved one mountain.3. my friends please do a comprehensive search for information on opportunities, you will definitely find that singular opportunity that suits your case.4.please begin research now, research is a culture that will yield bounteous fruits in the future if you start from your secondary or undergraduate level, analyse stuffs, find the solution to problems, in fact there are a lot of questions in Science that are still unanswered,express the unknown secrets of life in literature form. maybe you will be the first person to prove that Isaac Newton was actually wrong. do not think research is reserved for Msc or Phd level, your school might not encourage it, but do it yourself. The sky is your starting point.All the best in your endeavours.
In God we trust bro
i need to talk on mail can i av your mail here is mine bwaaliscool@gmail.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Bwaal:
In God we trust bro
i need to talk on mail can i av your mail here is mine bwaaliscool@gmail.com
i have sent a message to your mail, but incase, my mail is benji93@gmail.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by modewap: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
benji93:

ofcourse we can learn from each other, you can contact me via gmail, ************ or probably send a friend request to ********* on facebook, my phone does not support whatsapp, but the above are means by which you can contact me,brother.All is well.

Okay thanks, sent a mail. You can modify your initial mail to avoid spam message(s).
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by indigokid: 7:30am On Sep 05, 2015
chrisviral:

Let me say, congrats, atleast, you are half way there smiley
Pray harder!
. Bros I am applying for uc Berkeley and I want to know like what are my chances is it worth it?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by indigokid: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2015
I am applying for uc Berkeley and I want to huslte money for SAT I want to know if the application is worth it?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2015
please can someone throw more light on the sat registration
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vicmonzan(m): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
admissions.msu.edu/application/App.Asp?AL=F

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by solomonjesus: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Walexwal: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
please @chrisviral and others please help me with TOEFL and ietls eBook and tutorials stuffs
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by pinkygurl(f): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
Walexwal:
please @chrisviral and others please help me with TOEFL and ietls eBook and tutorials stuffs

Buy textbooks and/orgo to TESTDEN.COM d online platform that provides free
practice for TOEFL to all candidates around the
world.
The easy ways to practice TOEFL using
TESTDEN.COM is outlined below
1. Simply go to WWW.TESTDEN.COM
2. Enter your name
3. Enter your email address
4. Choose your country of residence
Click on start and you on the go.
source;
(Nigerian universities scholarship)
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
ogazi4u:
pls am new here what's d meaning of internationadd?? N how do I get to fwd it?? Thanks

I don't understand the question.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
indigokid:
I am applying for uc Berkeley and I want to huslte money for SAT I want to know if the application is worth it?

I can't really say bro, only the school can say.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Walexwal: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2015
chrisviral my guy, congrats bro. please help me with list of schools that offers Msc
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 10:50am On Sep 07, 2015
Walexwal:
chrisviral my guy, congrats bro. please help me with list of schools that offers Msc
my friend do u not think you will be giving chrisval a lot of work to do, meanwhile he is doing this gratis, u should help him by being more specific

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Walexwal: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
benji93:

my friend do u not think you will be giving chrisval a lot of work to do, meanwhile he is doing this gratis, u should help him by being more specific
thanks Benjamin.

I mean the list of schools offering Masters scholarship of MCF
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by pinkygurl(f): 1:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Walexwal:
asking already answered questions.ubc msu.mcgill .its in d early parts of dis thread.pg 11./so.bro do ur homewk
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Walexwal:

MSU, U of Berkeley and UBC.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
MCGILL UNIVERSITY, CANADA HAS STARTED RECEIVING APPLICATION. DEADLINE FOR SUBMITING ONLINE APPLICATION IS DEC. 10, 2015 AND FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENT IS 6TH JAN. 2016.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Abdulasod: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Abeg, where sunnycent na....
It's been a while.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2015
sunday83:
MCGILL UNIVERSITY, CANADA HAS STARTED RECEIVING APPLICATION. DEADLINE FOR SUBMITING ONLINE APPLICATION IS DEC. 10, 2015 AND FOR SUPPORTING DOCUMENT IS 6TH JAN. 2016.
pls what of the link
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 7:09am On Sep 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 11:46am On Sep 08, 2015
wow, itx being a while, congrats to Chris and Toboy. Pls Chris will my Waec result be required from WAEC after I gain admission to McGill?? Or will I required to present the Original Result only?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2015
Pls Chris inbox me your mail
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 2:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Sunday pls I need your n.o ASAP pls I'm having difficulties applying for mcgill
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 2:23am On Sep 09, 2015
And pls smone should throw more light on the sat and toefel...the cost,nd the nature of d exam
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2015
08125778692, dats it.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 3:57am On Sep 10, 2015
GabbyKelly:
wow, itx being a while, congrats to Chris and Toboy. Pls Chris will my Waec result be required from WAEC after I gain admission to McGill?? Or will I required to present the Original Result only?

Originals only.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by GabbyKelly: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2015
chrisviral:
Originals only.
But can I apply with my WAEC statement of result??
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by chrisviral(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
GabbyKelly:

But can I apply with my WAEC statement of result??

Yes, but you will be asked for scratch card, so they access it online, give originals if you have it.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DonaldTrump(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
has anyone gotten any response from McGill yet?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 2:15am On Sep 11, 2015
No response yet? jst sent my order i.d

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.