Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (489958 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by seyipeters(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2015
Good mrn house..Thanks for all ur posts,they have been helpful. Please a brother mentioned about michigan state university and which I confirmed and almost done with my application (statement left). Pls one thing I'm skeptical about is the Ielts and SAT scores.I have my ielts result,and Jan 9 will make it two years from the date I applied,pls can I use it? Bcus its written on the result that I should be tested after two years of the exam. Concerning,the SAT,I haven't sat for that, and don't even have money for it.would you advice i submit my app without it or look for possible means to get d money? Please I need your responses,I ave interests to study abroad.Thanks Sirs.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by seyipeters(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2015
sunday83:
michigan state university USA. have started receiving application. Deadline 4th jan. 2016
Hello sir! Pls are u also applying to michigan?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
YES? by the grace of GOD sir
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by seyipeters(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
sunday83:
YES? by the grace of GOD sir
. Pls can I have ur email? Mine is seyipeterson24@yahoo.com.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA; HAVE STARTED RECEIVING APPLICATIONS FOR THE MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARS PROGRAM. DEADLINE IS DEC. 10 2015. YOU CAN APPLY ON http://mcfscholars.ubc.ca/apply/

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
mcfscholars.ubc.ca/apply/

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
emmanuelsunday4@gmail.com
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
mcgill link is sent @ farayola timileyim
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sunday that your n.o doesn't support whatsapp can I get the one u use on whatsapp
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
oh! sorry bro? am nt on whatsapp 4 nw? bt u can send me an email if u are having any difficulty.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DonaldTrump(m): 12:01am On Sep 12, 2015
sunday83:
No response yet? jst sent my order i.d

Ok..sent mine some days back..lets see what happens
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by liztop2012(f): 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
sunday83:
No response yet? jst sent my order i.d
how did u apply pls
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by sunday83: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Just follow d link i posted earlier on mcgill, then click on how to apply tab, then follow d instruction bro.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2015
Abdulasod:
Abeg, where sunnycent na.... It's been a while.
Boss I dey hail o
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 12:32am On Sep 15, 2015
benji93:

They do grant tuition reduction and exemption, 50% or 100% respectively to undergraduate students,you should have read everything in that note from which you are making a reference,but even when you obtain the grant, as soon as you begin your academics, the grant is subject to your performance. but that is seriously limited to about 10% of international students. I believe their fees(undergraduate) are quite affordable($700-$2000) moroever institutions like METU were particularly made to provide top notch science and engineering education to their citizens, so their receptance of international students was not a priority until recently but news on them indicates the trends are changing, the government is determined to increase the inflow of international students into the country, and that can only be achieved partly by offering enormous scholarships and grants. Undergraduate applications to METU is now over though,but you can google "METU international undergraduate application" to take a look at the steps if you so wish. i am not certain about graduate programs. I advice you should rummage through their official website for information, METU ankara might not offer you scholarship, but according to a brief research that i just conducted, there are so many grants that can help you study at METU(post graduate), also you can check METU North Cyprus, i think they are still admitting students. You can ask any other question, i will be willing to answer.
Cool offer. I'd rather create another thread for this opportunity bro
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Sunnycent(m): 12:33am On Sep 15, 2015
seyipeters:
Good mrn house..Thanks for all ur posts,they have been helpful. Please a brother mentioned about michigan state university and which I confirmed and almost done with my application (statement left). Pls one thing I'm skeptical about is the Ielts and SAT scores.I have my ielts result,and Jan 9 will make it two years from the date I applied,pls can I use it? Bcus its written on the result that I should be tested after two years of the exam. Concerning,the SAT,I haven't sat for that, and don't even have money for it.would you advice i submit my app without it or look for possible means to get d money? Please I need your responses,I ave interests to study abroad.Thanks Sirs.
Well I'll say you should try. There's no harm in trying bro
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 15, 2015
Sunnycent:

Boss I dey hail o
Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 5:11am On Sep 15, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Hi there!
I am here to answer your questions, regarding admission and MCF in general.
Chrisviral is having hell lots of research activities to do in school.
So feel free to shot me a message.

I was in this group last year, and now I am in McGill .
I hope my other fellow Nigerian brothers will join next year.
On the contrarily I am a Gambian.

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 7:12am On Sep 15, 2015
Bro ebuo pls are you on whatsapp...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
youngkerry:
Bro ebuo pls are you on whatsapp...
T
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by liztop2012(f): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
ebou100:
[color=#006600][/color] Hi there! I am here to answer your questions, regarding admission and MCF in general. Chrisviral is having hell lots of research activities to do in school. So feel free to shot me a message.
I was in this group last year, and now I am in McGill . I hope my other fellow Nigerian brothers will join next year. On the contrarily I am a Gambian.
I sent request to u on fb BANKOLE TEMITOPE
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by liztop2012(f): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
Wic of dose sch do not ask for eng test, pls quote me
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by ebou100: 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
liztop2012:
Wic of dose sch do not ask for eng test, pls quote me
CanadIan universities.
Request accepted.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by liztop2012(f): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
ebou100:
CanadIan universities. Request accepted.
Fenks a bunch
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by youngkerry: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Didn't get wat.you meant by "T"...can I get ur fb username bro ebou
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DonaldTrump(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sunnycent:

Bro any news from McGill yet?
Got a response from them but im not able to login with the details i got.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bizmania(m): 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
I said I wasn't gonna leave a comment here anymore but for the good news that lingers on in this thread. I'm so so happy for you CHRISVIRAL. Your perseverence has finally paid off. Flashing back two years ago, when this journey was intense, the slow pace it ran after last year's decisions were made and the good fruit that the latter end has brought, leaves me with one more thing to know about life. Just be focused! Remain the man you've always wanted to be. I know the atmosphere when I predicted Algorithm's success. It happened just as I hoped. Now, I'm having this uncommon prediction that you've just started life with someone whose destiny is interconnected with yours- Algorithm... He's a dark horse, more than what you've ever known him to be. I can't but wait to see the strides you guys will pull. Will end 200 level exams in 3 days, so for us that would wait here till Masters call, we promise to defend the black soil. Please be proud to own the green passport. Flout it in admiration and fly the green flag high cos we're a unique colour. I just hope I'm next in queue to receive the seasonal ''WE MISS YOU'' card! Oh yea! I'm really expectant! Make us proud TOBOY, ALGORITHM and CHRISVIRAL. Cheers!!!
To all intending applicants, I think I'll be returning here cos of you all. Let's make your dreams real! Goodluck!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Vickygirk(f): 2:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Bizmania, i love dis ur new spirit. Keep the fire blazing tins will surely turn out proper
ebou, i can sight u. How is life over there?. Are u in touch with chris?. Send my greetings to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by seyipeters(m): 6:57am On Sep 16, 2015
Sunnycent:
tnks sir
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by TeddyJonathan(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2015
bizmania:
I said I wasn't gonna leave a comment here anymore but for the good news that lingers on in this thread. I'm so so happy for you CHRISVIRAL. Your perseverence has finally paid off. Flashing back two years ago, when this journey was intense, the slow pace it ran after last year's decisions were made and the good fruit that the latter end has brought, leaves me with one more thing to know about life. Just be focused! Remain the man you've always wanted to be. I know the atmosphere when I predicted Algorithm's success. It happened just as I hoped. Now, I'm having this uncommon prediction that you've just started life with someone whose destiny is interconnected with yours- Algorithm... He's a dark horse, more than what you've ever known him to be. I can't but wait to see the strides you guys will pull. Will end 200 level exams in 3 days, so for us that would wait here till Masters call, we promise to defend the black soil. Please be proud to own the green passport. Flout it in admiration and fly the green flag high cos we're a unique colour. I just hope I'm next in queue to receive the seasonal ''WE MISS YOU'' card! Oh yea! I'm really expectant! Make us proud TOBOY, ALGORITHM and CHRISVIRAL. Cheers!!!
To all intending applicants, I think I'll be returning here cos of you all. Let's make your dreams real! Goodluck!!!

you just lifted my spirit bro......we would wait for the master's call......just started my level 3 second semester
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by idoo4love: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello guys is their age limit for undergraduate applicant for michigan ?

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by VictorOme(f): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
Incase you all are looking for the link for 2015/2016 application form, kindly follow this link >>> http://mycollege.com.ng/mastercard-foundation-scholars-program/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.