Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (488158 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PhenolDejavu: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kathique:
congratulations just before deadline....

Please those of us still applying to McGill and utoronto should please hurry up. The deadline is tomorrow
thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by PhenolDejavu: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
debris:

Hi how were u able to send ur transcript as the site was only accepting 1 result for academics.I needed to upload my secondary school transcript and Waec result pls reply Asap
I merged all my academic docs in one pdf file
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by bimbaztryzzi(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
tofannyx:
I have forgotten my username and password for my u of t account,, please what do I do

You can use d forgot password option...a new password will be sent to your email...but i dont know how you can recover your username.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by tofannyx(m): 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
ok thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by tofannyx(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
i tried it a minute ago
its not working...........
i was shown the same page......that i should put in my email address i used in registering to reset my password
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
tofannyx:
i tried it a minute ago
its not working...........
i was shown the same page......that i should put in my email address i used in registering to reset my password

applications are closed. i dont think youll be able to submit an application again
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by tofannyx(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
i have submitted already, since october period
dont we need to access our profile
or how will we be contacted if we are given or not given the schlship
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
tofannyx:
i have submitted already, since october period
dont we need to access our profile
or how will we be contacted if we are given or not given the schlship
we'll be contacted through mail.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by VERTEX1: 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
I HAVE NOT RECEIVE MY MINERVA LOGIN DETAILS THOUGH ITS NOT UP TO 10DAYS IVE SUBMITTED, I HOPE ITS NORMAL
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by VERTEX1: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
UOFT IS STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATION TILL 12THDEC MIDNIGHT
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2016
Best of luck to all who applied to the MCF scholarship. The applications are officially closed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Successjoy(f): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2016
Please i need to send my scratchcard pin to UBC but i don't know if i should open it and the scan to them or type out the pins and send to them through e-mail?

Also, can i use a old scratchcard (2014) or buy new one? Money must be managed grin
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2016
@BandaO2 are you serious?But MSc for Michigan state university deadline is February 1st 2017?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2016
Please for those that applied to Michigan state university for Masters,which English Proficiency test did you guys submitted?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2016
judithidoghogm:
@BandaO2 are you serious?But MSc for Michigan state university deadline is February 1st 2017?

That's for graduates. I meant the applications for undergrads are closed as for UBC, McGill and U of T.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by OddJimms(m): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2016
Successjoy:
my whatsapp is not available for now. you can mail me on pie043318@gmail.com Pls i would be expecting your message. Thanks
shoot me a mail. jimmyadetona@gmail.com Please note: SERIOUS ENQUIRY ONLY
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
@BandaO2 do you know the English Proficiency test requires by Michigan state university for Masters applicant? Or do you know any Msc MasterCard foundation scholarship recipient I can connect with to get full details?Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
judithidoghogm:
@BandaO2 do you know the English Proficiency test requires by Michigan state university for Masters applicant? Or do you know any Msc MasterCard foundation scholarship recipient I can connect with to get full details?Thanks

I don't know much about graduates but you can contact the departments directly for further info. TOEFL and SAT are mostly what MSU requires.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ok.Thanks
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Successjoy:
Please i need to send my scratchcard pin to UBC but i don't know if i should open it and the scan to them or type out the pins and send to them through e-mail?

Also, can i use a old scratchcard (2014) or buy new one? Money must be managed grin

i scratched mine. typed in the details and sent to them through mail.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Successjoy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
thanks
AccidentalGenius:

i scratched mine. typed in the details and sent to them through mail.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Successjoy:
thanks
What don't you use the old one if it still valid and can enable them to check your result online?

But to be on a safer side, you can use a new card incase there are various groups of committee reviewing your application (like different stages of review with different verification).

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by godwhinz123(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
University of British Columbia
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by samy0001(m): 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
thanks alot everyone. i really appreciate ur help. pls i dint attach my waec result but it was stated on d transcript. hope no problem with dat for u of t
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
samy0001:
thanks alot everyone. i really appreciate ur help. pls i dint attach my waec result but it was stated on d transcript. hope no problem with dat for u of t

you were to merge your waec and transcriot as one pdf and upload it. those were the instructions
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Successjoy(f): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
DAramis:

What don't you use the old one if it still valid and can enable them to check your result online?

But to be on a safer side, you can use a new card incase there are various groups of committee reviewing your application (like different stages of review with different verification).
A good idea. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Debaw(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Goodluck everyone with your applications.

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ehmbeey(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Banda02:
Wow but if all your materials have been received then your status should read: YOUR APPLICATION IS CURRENTLY UNDER REVIEW WITH THE INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE.

Can you please screenshot your admission status and send it pls? I would be very grateful...
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by adeniyi3971(m): 6:35am On Dec 15, 2016
Ehmbeey:

Can you please screenshot your admission status and send it pls? I would be very grateful...

my recommender sent my family background form to msu but it didn't reflect on my beaspartan is that how it is on yours?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Ehmbeey(m): 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2016
adeniyi3971:

my recommender sent my family background form to msu but it didn't reflect on my beaspartan is that how it is on yours?

It didn't reflect too. Just the letter of recommendation, personal statement, and others. The screenshot pls...

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by samy0001(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

you were to merge your waec and transcriot as one pdf and upload it. those were the instructions
o boy i dint remember. and i hav submitted since. i pray God will take charge
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Gift262: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2016
Please after submitting MasterCard U of T applications what next? Are we required to write SAT??

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.