Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here - Education (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here (487957 Views)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / 2016/2017 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of California, Berkel / Mtn Foundation Scholarship Shortlist Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2016
adeniyi3971:

my recommender sent my family background form to msu but it didn't reflect on my beaspartan is that how it is on yours?

THE FAMILY BACKGROUND DOESN'T REFLECT ON ONE'S APPLICATION PORTAL.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2016
Gift262:
Please after submitting MasterCard U of T applications what next? Are we required to write SAT??
No, you will not be able to submit the result to U of T, even if you take.There is a section of the application that requires you to fill in any information in that regard.Just wait and be hopeful, the results will be out in the middle of march(both admission and the scholarship).
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
tofannyx:
i tried it a minute ago
its not working...........
i was shown the same page......that i should put in my email address i used in registering to reset my password
I hope you were able to solve the problem.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by benji93: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2016
samy0001:
pls help. my refreees said they din't see any email from u of t. and I couldn't access their site again. what will I do. is the reference forms also closing too
referencing will be closed today midnight EST time
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 12:59am On Dec 17, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

i scratched mine. typed in the details and sent to them through mail.
To which email did you send it to? Is it the same email that requested for your waec details? Was the details the only thing you sent?
Also how long did it take for them to upload your waec results to your SSC profile?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2016
blisylvester:
To which email did you send it to? Is it the same email that requested for your waec details? Was the details the only thing you sent?
Also how long did it take for them to upload your waec results to your SSC profile?
i sent it to the same email they requested it from. I just replied to the mail. Pin, serial number, examination number. Month of waec exam and year. That what i sent. They responded within 3 hours that theyve updated it. But it hasnt been reflected on my ssc yet
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
i sent it to the same email they requested it from. I just replied to the mail. Pin, serial number, examination number. Month of waec exam and year. That what i sent. They responded within 3 hours that theyve updated it. But it hasnt been reflected on my ssc yet
can you please show a screenshot of your ssc page
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 5:48am On Dec 18, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
When did you submit you details?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
blisylvester:
When did you submit you details?
four days ago. Sirphemzz, unfortunately my phone went for a swim a few days ago. I cant screen grab with what im using now
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
four days ago. Sirphemzz, unfortunately my phone went for a swim a few days ago. I cant screen grab with what im using now
the same with me but didn't receive any confirmation from them
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
blisylvester:
the same with me but didn't receive any confirmation from them
i forgot to add that my name and UBC number was in the mail i sent
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by efia12: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hello!
I applied to univ. Of Toronto. My referees have sent their references. I've not received any mail from them after my referees sent their reference. Earlier they sent me a message that my application has been submitted .what next?when will I hear from them
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
efia12:
Hello!
I applied to univ. Of Toronto. My referees have sent their references. I've not received any mail from them after my referees sent their reference. Earlier they sent me a message that my application has been submitted .what next?when will I hear from them
you'll hear from them when a decision is made. Which'll be around march
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Banda02: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2016
ONLY 11 STUDENTS WILL BE PICKED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP AT MCGILL UNIVERSITY.

1 Like

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 6:14am On Dec 19, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
i forgot to add that my name and UBC number was in the mail i sent
I added those to mine... Although I waited for like 2 days before sending my details because it wasn't easy finding a place to buy waec scratch card.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 10:13am On Dec 20, 2016
Just abandoned this schools applications... Michigan state University and University of California, Berkeley.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by DAramis: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2016
The second school refuse to tell me how to get application fee waiver and one of my referee said that the message on top of the link asked him to submit the referee letter before 16th of December... Meaning, incomplete application for me
As for the Michigan state University, their wahala is much... Will try and see if I can savage the situation or to forget about it entirely.
Has never been easy sha.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by SlimHan(f): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hello. This is urgent please. I need someone to help me with SAT registration. The deadline is tomorrow for January test. The next one comes up in May.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Just got an update on my SSC. *your file has been updated and is ready for evaluation. We will contact you if we require any additional information. Please check your SSC regularly for more updates.* anyone else has this update for UBC?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by blisylvester(m): 5:00am On Dec 22, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Just got an update on my SSC. *your file has been updated and is ready for evaluation. We will contact you if we require any additional information. Please check your SSC regularly for more updates.* anyone else has this update for UBC?
i got mine yesterday morning, after lots of emails I sent them... Happy though
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by isamite(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2016
SlimHan:
Hello. This is urgent please. I need someone to help me with SAT registration. The deadline is tomorrow for January test. The next one comes up in May.
Hello, is nothing to worry about, there is always late registration, I can help you with the sat registration-08145393251
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by uvalued(m): 2:07am On Dec 23, 2016
OddJimms:
Was at Sheraton Hotel today for BCIE EDUfair, it was BAAM!! Thank God I learnt some British English from my cousins up in Northampton... cos really I started speaking phonetics that the admission delegate of University of Hertfordshire asked if I had been in the UK for long.... lol she no know sey I sabi small. It was fun though, I explored.
The funny thing, when I was famished, I walked down to an eatery to get a piece of snack and a bottle of coke, all summing up to N600 (tax inclusive).
I regretted my action, I should have just chose the normal routine of gala and N100 Coke and save N400 but I slacked.
It was fun tho...
lol looking forward to such fair @abuja next year 2018uk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chiscomax(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
hello chrisval, i have some few questions to ask you.

1) Under the master card scholarship, cani school and work at the same time?\

2) if i want to undergo masters degree in any of these countries, preferrably in Australia or canada, do i necessarily need to undergoan NYSC?

3)if i decide not to comeback to this country, cani stay and work there after the program?

thanks in anticipation
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Daboywizzy: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chiscomax:
hello chrisval, i have some few questions to ask you.

1) Under the master card scholarship, cani school and work at the same time?\

2) if i want to undergo masters degree in any of these countries, preferrably in Australia or canada, do i necessarily need to undergoan NYSC?

3)if i decide not to comeback to this country, cani stay and work there after the program?

thanks in anticipation

Bro when you graduate ... They bundle you back to Nigeria.... Nysc is important (just in case you wanna work in Nigeria) and then... Working and schooling is possible not until it falls at the expense of your academics
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chiscomax(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Daboywizzy:

Bro when you graduate ... They bundle you back to Nigeria.... Nysc is important (just in case you wanna work in Nigeria) and then... Working and schooling is possible not until it falls at the expense of your academics

bundle me back? wat if i refuse?
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Daboywizzy: 9:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chiscomax:

bundle me back? wat if i refuse?

grin cheesy lwkm .. No be only you o come to think of it .. These guys keep treating us like slaves..
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by Chiscomax(m): 9:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Daboywizzy:

grin cheesy lwkm .. No be only you o come to think of it .. These guys keep treating us like slaves..

australia? i thought they are good people. me i wont comeback o... to come and do what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by kola123: 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
#MyCampusMate has been Unveiled Officially.#

Join
https://mycampusmate.com/registration.php

community to enjoy more within and outside Campus. MCM get you In vogue in Campus.it helps you to meet different students in various institutions most especially within local and foreign state.

Please rebroadcast to all your friends and other groups in your campus.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by SlimHan(f): 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
1. I sent WAEC PIN to UBC since last tuesday and yet to get a response from them. I would like to know how many days it take to get a confirmation cos it has not been updated on my SSC.
2. Do i need to send the waec pin to UofT and Mcgill too?

Thanks.

cc blisylvester, accidentalgenius
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by AccidentalGenius: 10:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
SlimHan:
1. I sent WAEC PIN to UBC since last tuesday and yet to get a response from them. I would like to know how many days it take to get a confirmation cos it has not been updated on my SSC.
2. Do i need to send the waec pin to UofT and Mcgill too?

Thanks.

cc blisylvester, accidentalgenius
i got a confirmation that same day and it was updated on my ssc about a week later. Uoft and mcgill havent said anything about scratch cards. To the best of my knowledge its just the certificate you submit if thats what you have. Also, hope you included your ubc number, year and month of waec exam when you sent your card details to them.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by SlimHan(f): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
yes i did. I sent them my waec certificate.

Can you please send me the e-mail address you sent the PIN to. Thanks
AccidentalGenius:
i got a confirmation that same day and it was updated on my ssc about a week later. Uoft and mcgill havent said anything about scratch cards. To the best of my knowledge its just the certificate you submit if thats what you have. Also, hope you included your ubc number, year and month of waec exam when you sent your card details to them.
Re: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here by mubrex: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Of all the partner universities outside Africa. I will advise you guys lay more emphasis on UBC, McGill and U of T as none of them require English proficiency test like TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson test etc. Virtually all participating universities in United States of America requires one or more foreign/English test. Eg Stanford University, Michigan State University, Duke, UC BERKLEY, Arizona. State University, Wellesley College(for female applicant).

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (262) (Reply)

2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. / Jamb Result Checker 2012/2013 – UTME Result Checker / Niger Delta University 2018/19 NDU POST UTME "Past Questions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.