Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

The Women Gender-who Is She? Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Women Gender-who Is She? Part 2 (530 Views)

{from The Women}10 Things We Wished Our Lovers Would Stop Doing To Our Boobs / Top 9 Reasons Men Get Rejected By The Women They Want / If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Women Gender-who Is She? Part 2 by JVLI(f): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2013
You don't have to lobby your destiny on the laps of deceitful men. They will take your innocence and throw you into the trash can. You are like a trophy won. You are like a battle conquered to them. Some of them are heartless, making you hear all manner of sweet false words, mean while, all they want is to have you in bed, but, not wanting to have anything to do with your person. Emotionally, a woman is weak. We get hurt so easily. We are thrilled with small things that come from the bosom of the man we love than the treasures of a stranger. That's a woman. Lover of men. Carrier of destinies. Upon her heart, she carries men and women, to their abode of destinies. Storm protector. She has the God given ability to withstand storms. Protecting our children through the storms of life. Woman of Sacrifice. She can sacrifice anything, to get her family to the top. For her family to live well and in good health. What can i compare a woman too? A teacher of Men. Half of what i know, came from my mother. Thousands have been taught under her tutelage. A woman of Insight. An indepth entity. An institution in her own class. A woman of Nobility. A woman of honour. An Early Riser. Who does not allow her lamp to go in the nite. A woman of Responsibilities. No wonder the Bible says, who can find a virtuous woman? No wonder such women are scarce. They cannot be bought by money. Their price is above rubies. Woman of Standard. Woman of Vision. What can i compare you with? Onto you women, i therefore call. It is time to take your place in destiny. I know you've been betrayed, used, hurt, beaten, shattered. I know you cry from a broken past, from a broken heart. I want you to dry your tears. You are a woman of substance. A woman of vision. A woman of insight. Its not over yet untill you win. You must rise from the trash can, men have put you. You must rise from the ashes. You must look into the future and build your dreams. Abstain from relationship for awhile. I know you long for love. You long for appreciation. I know. But, you see, you can't love with a broken heart. First, be healed. Lay hold on your destiny. Love You! Lavish love on that woman inside. Appreciate that gender. You are not what men say that you are, but, what you say of yourself. You can rise from that trash can. You don't need to sell your body to eat, to live. You're more valueable than that. You are going to be a mother tomorrow. You must look at your tomorrow, and deny yourself of pleasure of today. There are still men who will hunt for your worth. Who will not defile you. Who respects your sanctuary, your passion and your life. They are men embodied in wisdom and faithfulness. Men like eagles. Who carry you to a greater level than where you are. Men who fire your passion, supporter of your success. Men of substance. Men, who don't toil with destinies. Drier of tears. Men of compassion. Men of mercy. My dear, they exist, But, they are SCARCE. You find such men on your knees. Faithful men lies with your maker. Test men to see if they have these qualities. B'cos only with such men, lies your happiness. Dry your tears now. There's work to do. You have destroyed your womb? There's hope. Go in forgiveness to your maker. There are spare parts to be claimed. Don't bow your head in shame, once you've realized your error. Let him clean you up and bring glory and beauty out of your ashes. He has done it for thousands of people, He'll do it for you. Let me tell you a story. There was a woman who was born and abandoned. Left to die. When she was born, her navel was not cut, neither was she washed in water to supple her. Neither was she salted at all, nor swaddled at all. No eye pitied her nor had compassion upon her. She was cast out in the open field. No one believed in her gender. Believing that she had no future. Until God came and brought someone into her life who cleaned her up,and nurtured her. He watched her grow. And when are breasts were formed and her hair grown, naked and bare, he saw that it was time of love, so he covered her and made a covenant to marry her. As if that was not enough, he clothed her and lavished her with gifts till she was exceedingly beautiful and prospered. She became famous, b'cos she got in contact with God who brought her to her soulmate and her life changed. Such men still do exist and you must find them through God. You must prepare yourself for such men. They are men of truth. Men of faith. Men of power. Onto you men, do i call. God gave us to you to help you to attain greatness. Our advice to you is not to control you, but that your lives may be better. You don't use the yester years of past generations to ruin your destiny. We are asking you to reconsider what we've shared with you in the past. We've counseled you in the past and turn deaf hears to our cry. When you met with ill luck of which we warned you of, you called us all manners of names. But, we were just using the gift given to avert disaster from reaching you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Like This / Why Girlfriend Said She Wants More That 50:50 In Our Relationship / Lasting Solution To Your Multiple Break-ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.