Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (77192 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by softy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
Igwe.:

Good! The highlighted portion shows that you believe in the content but not the source

lol.....
No sir, I don't.

Did u read the part of my post that says: 'know little'' and ' in a close-knitted manner'??

Both 'phrases' are complementing each other sir!

NOTE: am not a fan of OBJ, GEJ, IYABO OBJ, and the likes.

Enjoy!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by NovusHomo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 18, 2013
Now that Iyabo has denied writing the "letter", are you all going to deny your stupid comments/reactions or at least apologize?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Pukkah: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Seyi flower:

the problem is dat his house is actually divided

That 'divided' house may be united by this letter saga.

I won't be surprised to see Vanguard being sued on two fronts by both Iyabo Obasanjo and Olusegun Obasanjo.

With Iyabo denying the letter and no real evidence of her authorship (voice recording or signature on the letter), I don't know how Vanguard can wriggle out of a multiple libel case.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Sajio(m): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
BabaOlowo: The Letter is FAKE!!!!
...... Faked?? But that of Obj †̥ Gej is real? Wake Up...
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 36toni: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
She said she didnot write any thing like that, so i guess all fingers point to one spot GEJ grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by dejiros1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hell knows no scorn like a woman's fury.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by awesomet1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
chris baba: Plus the letter is too incoherent. Made to wonder if the phd was not bought.
Did you really read the letter PhD bought in the US angry
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by softy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
duni04: If she didn't write it, someone very close to her with very intimate knowledge about her family would have been paid to write it. Everybody knows obasanjo's weak point is his family, he's d patriarch of a very dysfunctional family. I smell jonathan's errand boys, Abati and okupe's handiwork in this letter, especially okupe. Okupe used 2 be very close to the Obasanjo family.

Yea, Jo's errand boys are probably the culprits.

Jo should reply Baba Segson....EOD!
Lobatan!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Gamji007: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
jmaine:

You are a fool. Who wrote the denial ? You ? We need to know who manufactured that clumsily packaged denial embarassed

This thread is about IYABO heart felt letter to her dad. Let us focus.

This thread is about the fake Letter fabricated by your likes just to divert attention from the letter written to your silly Master!
Sorry, I won't focus on lies.

Who wrote the letter? When will your MASTER respond to OBJ's allegation?

Quit posting trash and give me answers!

Wawa tolotolo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by AAAanointed: 1:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
No problem if Iyabo wrote this type of letter to her father and even make it public.
But she should remember that "Omo a se be fun oun na oo"
Simple.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Rexyl(m): 1:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
How could the information age suddenly turn to letter age for Nigerians. Lol! Harvest of letters in Nigeria. More letters like fashions for entertainment. This is the situation we are finding ourselves ... Everyone should now relax on his or her seat waiting for the next issues in letters...
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Ttalk: 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
jmaine:

You are a fool. Who wrote the denial ? You ? We need to know who manufactured that clumsily packaged denial embarassed

This thread is about IYABO heart felt letter to her dad. Let us focus.

If you believe Iyabo wrote that letter then you will believe this Satire as Jonathan's response to Obasanjo's letter

Dear Baba:
I write this letter by myself out of respect for the fact that you wrote by yourself the important letter you addressed to me. First, I apologize for the many previous letters that you sent to me that I did not acknowledge. I have to be honest with you: I completely forgot to read them. I confess I did not know there would be so much to do in Aso Rock! Sometimes, Patience helps me, but then, one has to be careful because of State House gossip. People think I do not hear when they refer to her as “Mrs. President.”With respect Sir, your letters are usually quite long.
The current one is 18 pages, and I am shell-shocked. I started reading it, but NTA had a nice story about the First Lady. Between Bamanga Tukur, G7, APC, Boko Haram, Rivers State, Transformation, I could only read the first page. No, it is not that I am such a slow reader; it is just that simply to justify the letter, you gave 10 reasons, averaging one reason per sheet of paper.
Anyway, after they woke me up on Wednesday to inform me the letter had leaked, I finished reading the whole thing.
Baba, you cast me almost as a fictional president, as if I exist only in the imagination. This is far from the truth. I am real: the Obateru of Owu Kingdom, a title given to me by your own people in your presence in 2006. I am not a figment of the imagination. I am on Facebook. There is no crisis of leadership, and there is no deceit or deception. I am the author of the Transformation Agenda, which is changing Nigeria overnight. I declared a state of emergency in the Northeast, and the soldiers are slaughtering Boko Haram in the streets, from the air, and in the forests. Once my soldiers have killed all of them, the problem is finished. The same optimism must apply to security nationwide. There is nothing to fear: I travel by air. Namadi travels by air.
Patience travels by air. The Ministers travel by air. Military and security chiefs travel by air. We know that kidnapping, piracy, abductions and armed robberies are everywhere, but I can assure you we will not be kidnapped or killed.
Baba, you also referred to unemployment. I have done the research: unemployment is like corruption: exaggerated. Look at Asari, he is employed. Look at Timpolo. Look at Doyin Okupe. They are proof I am conquering unemployment.The same goes for corruption. Only the Americans are fighting corruption more than me, and I will continue to fight it. That is why you do not hear of anyone in my government going to jail, because nobody in my government is corrupt.
Remember, Baba, last January when Oby Ezekwesili alleged monumental corruption by the Yar’Adua/Jonathan administrations, saying we squandered $67 billion? Several months later, she also alleged that since 2005, about N1 trillion has been spent on the National Assembly. Those figures are just like the Central Bank governor saying NNPC has since 2012 failed to remit almost $50 billion to the Federation Account. Baba, all these numbers are lies because they cannot be true. I have never seen that kind of money in my life. NNPC does not have that kind of money, so how can it be missing? In fact, they do not even have people to count such money; Dizzy would have told me. If we do not ignore the rumours, people will think Nigerian leaders are rumour-mongers. If we had that kind of money, Ngozi would have told me. Ngo is so intelligent, she always knows such things, which is why she did not reply Ezekwesili’s rubbish and did not reply Lamido. She has learned to ignore nonsense. Concerning the economy, have you listened to Ngozi lately, Baba? You were the first to invite her to the government and you know Ngo is a magician with the economy. When she was at the World Bank, she helped the whole world to fix their economy. So I said, my sister, please come home and help to fix our own. By 2018 or 2019 when she would have finished her magic, you will see. Every town in Nigeria will have an airport. Every village will have a university so that everyone will have a university degree. Every unemployed youth will have a car. Every chief will have a new palace funded by the government. We will ban unemployment.
Baba, mine is an active government. We are not a “non-action, cover- up, denial or bribing” government. I have set up dozens of presidential committees: Projects Assessment; Ministries, Departments and Agencies probe; Oil Sector Revenue, headed by Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; contracts and procurements; SURE-P, countless committees. People speak about NNPC investigation, but I have investigated NNPC already and I can tell you it is not corrupt at all. They are doing a wonderful job. All my committees work hard and they write a lot of reports. One day when I am not travelling, we will start assessing them. By 2017 or 2018 everybody will marvel at our achievements.It is not that we are not getting results yet. Contrary to what you said, we have statistics showing that Nigeria has become the favorite destination of investors in Africa, with the highest investment of $8.4billion. I put this in my mid-term report this year, my government aims “to attract $20 billion worth of foreign investments in three years,” that is, between 2013 and 2016.
Baba, your letter shows that you may be a little afraid of the future. I assure you the future is bright.I don’t know where you heard the information about 1000 people on the political watch list and the training of snipers. That is classified information the security people are not going to be happy. Let me just say that if there is a list, it is not up to 1000; I don’t know where Abacha trained his killers; and nobody has said anybody will be killed. Also sir, talks “about possible abuse and misuse of the military and legitimate security apparatus for unwholesome personal and political interest”? This is wrong sir. The military and security are supposed to do the right thing.Sir, I think leadership by example is overrated. I have refused to declare my assets publicly because Nigerians will start focusing on what I own, not the sacrifices I am making for them. I am not the issue, Nigeria is. Remember I declared my assets recently, in 2007.
Also, remember you put me in office. I did not expect it. I was indicted by Ribadu’s committee in 2006 but you wisely destroyed that report and you handpicked Umaru and me. I have not changed; I am still your good luck charm.
Sir, “before it is too late”? Success is never too late or too long? Remember you were the one who said PDP will rule for 100 years. We have at least 87 years left. Politics is dynamic, not static, and the plans of the founding fathers, if not good enough, must be made to fit the realities of today. It is more important for the PDP to be wrong but be in power than to be right but be right but not be in power.That is why it is in the best interest of Nigeria that I run in 2015. Otherwise we may all have to run away. If not PDP, what? If not me, who?•

Jonathan’s Reply To Obasanjo’ Lettter: -Satire
Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=138451

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by maajin007(m): 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2013
we nigerians, i blv we ar coward
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by lazinc(m): 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2013
Boomerang!!

This came right in time. Apparently, OBJ forgot the golden rule "Do unto others as you would expect them to do unto you".

I wish everyone happy holidays
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Rexyl(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
Rexyl: How could the information age suddenly turn to letter age for Nigerians. Lol! Harvest of letters in Nigeria. More letters like fashions for entertainment. This is the situation we are finding ourselves ... Everyone should now relax on his or her seat waiting for the next issues in letters...

Harvest of letters! This one is strange oh.
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=138451
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by omenka(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
If news making the rounds about the authenticity of this letter is anything to go by, I'm afraid the litigation that would follow may well see to the end of Vanguard newspaper.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jmaine: 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
Gamji007:

This thread is about the fake Letter fabricated by your likes just to divert attention from the letter written to your silly Master!
Sorry, I won't focus on lies.

Who wrote the letter? When will your MASTER respond to OBJ's allegation?

Quit posting trash and give me answers!

Wawa tolotolo! cheesy

Are you Iyabo Obasanjo to deny the authenticity of the published letter . . .

Maybe you are the author of the comic and embarrassing disclaimer . . . .silly set of people.

A heart felt letter was written to a dad and here you are referencing another.

We don't need mongrels like you derailing this thread.Focus kid.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
omenka: If news making the rounds about the authenticity of this letter is anything to go by, I'm afraid the litigation that would follow may well see to the end of Vanguard newspaper.

I put a CAVEAT EMPTOR on the story. It is there in first page of this thread. I did not believe she penned the letter but some people began to insult me.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jmaine: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ttalk:

If you believe Iyabo wrote that letter then you will believe this Satire as Jonathan's response to Obasanjo's letter

Dear Baba:
I write this letter by myself out of respect for the fact that you wrote by yourself the important letter you addressed to me. First, I apologize for the many previous letters that you sent to me that I did not acknowledge. I have to be honest with you: I completely forgot to read them. I confess I did not know there would be so much to do in Aso Rock! Sometimes, Patience helps me, but then, one has to be careful because of State House gossip. People think I do not hear when they refer to her as “Mrs. President.”With respect Sir, your letters are usually quite long.
The current one is 18 pages, and I am shell-shocked. I started reading it, but NTA had a nice story about the First Lady. Between Bamanga Tukur, G7, APC, Boko Haram, Rivers State, Transformation, I could only read the first page. No, it is not that I am such a slow reader; it is just that simply to justify the letter, you gave 10 reasons, averaging one reason per sheet of paper.
Anyway, after they woke me up on Wednesday to inform me the letter had leaked, I finished reading the whole thing.
Baba, you cast me almost as a fictional president, as if I exist only in the imagination. This is far from the truth. I am real: the Obateru of Owu Kingdom, a title given to me by your own people in your presence in 2006. I am not a figment of the imagination. I am on Facebook. There is no crisis of leadership, and there is no deceit or deception. I am the author of the Transformation Agenda, which is changing Nigeria overnight. I declared a state of emergency in the Northeast, and the soldiers are slaughtering Boko Haram in the streets, from the air, and in the forests. Once my soldiers have killed all of them, the problem is finished. The same optimism must apply to security nationwide. There is nothing to fear: I travel by air. Namadi travels by air.
Patience travels by air. The Ministers travel by air. Military and security chiefs travel by air. We know that kidnapping, piracy, abductions and armed robberies are everywhere, but I can assure you we will not be kidnapped or killed.
Baba, you also referred to unemployment. I have done the research: unemployment is like corruption: exaggerated. Look at Asari, he is employed. Look at Timpolo. Look at Doyin Okupe. They are proof I am conquering unemployment.The same goes for corruption. Only the Americans are fighting corruption more than me, and I will continue to fight it. That is why you do not hear of anyone in my government going to jail, because nobody in my government is corrupt.
Remember, Baba, last January when Oby Ezekwesili alleged monumental corruption by the Yar’Adua/Jonathan administrations, saying we squandered $67 billion? Several months later, she also alleged that since 2005, about N1 trillion has been spent on the National Assembly. Those figures are just like the Central Bank governor saying NNPC has since 2012 failed to remit almost $50 billion to the Federation Account. Baba, all these numbers are lies because they cannot be true. I have never seen that kind of money in my life. NNPC does not have that kind of money, so how can it be missing? In fact, they do not even have people to count such money; Dizzy would have told me. If we do not ignore the rumours, people will think Nigerian leaders are rumour-mongers. If we had that kind of money, Ngozi would have told me. Ngo is so intelligent, she always knows such things, which is why she did not reply Ezekwesili’s rubbish and did not reply Lamido. She has learned to ignore nonsense. Concerning the economy, have you listened to Ngozi lately, Baba? You were the first to invite her to the government and you know Ngo is a magician with the economy. When she was at the World Bank, she helped the whole world to fix their economy. So I said, my sister, please come home and help to fix our own. By 2018 or 2019 when she would have finished her magic, you will see. Every town in Nigeria will have an airport. Every village will have a university so that everyone will have a university degree. Every unemployed youth will have a car. Every chief will have a new palace funded by the government. We will ban unemployment.
Baba, mine is an active government. We are not a “non-action, cover- up, denial or bribing” government. I have set up dozens of presidential committees: Projects Assessment; Ministries, Departments and Agencies probe; Oil Sector Revenue, headed by Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; contracts and procurements; SURE-P, countless committees. People speak about NNPC investigation, but I have investigated NNPC already and I can tell you it is not corrupt at all. They are doing a wonderful job. All my committees work hard and they write a lot of reports. One day when I am not travelling, we will start assessing them. By 2017 or 2018 everybody will marvel at our achievements.It is not that we are not getting results yet. Contrary to what you said, we have statistics showing that Nigeria has become the favorite destination of investors in Africa, with the highest investment of $8.4billion. I put this in my mid-term report this year, my government aims “to attract $20 billion worth of foreign investments in three years,” that is, between 2013 and 2016.
Baba, your letter shows that you may be a little afraid of the future. I assure you the future is bright.I don’t know where you heard the information about 1000 people on the political watch list and the training of snipers. That is classified information the security people are not going to be happy. Let me just say that if there is a list, it is not up to 1000; I don’t know where Abacha trained his killers; and nobody has said anybody will be killed. Also sir, talks “about possible abuse and misuse of the military and legitimate security apparatus for unwholesome personal and political interest”? This is wrong sir. The military and security are supposed to do the right thing.Sir, I think leadership by example is overrated. I have refused to declare my assets publicly because Nigerians will start focusing on what I own, not the sacrifices I am making for them. I am not the issue, Nigeria is. Remember I declared my assets recently, in 2007.
Also, remember you put me in office. I did not expect it. I was indicted by Ribadu’s committee in 2006 but you wisely destroyed that report and you handpicked Umaru and me. I have not changed; I am still your good luck charm.
Sir, “before it is too late”? Success is never too late or too long? Remember you were the one who said PDP will rule for 100 years. We have at least 87 years left. Politics is dynamic, not static, and the plans of the founding fathers, if not good enough, must be made to fit the realities of today. It is more important for the PDP to be wrong but be in power than to be right but be right but not be in power.That is why it is in the best interest of Nigeria that I run in 2015. Otherwise we may all have to run away. If not PDP, what? If not me, who?•

Jonathan’s Reply To Obasanjo’ Lettter: -Satire
Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=138451

Coming from Osundefender, a purveyor of reckless propaganda and impossible lies says a lot.

It's like publishing endless gossips from Encomium magazine as a news source .

Try again sir . . . .
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 4Wilywily: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Good from Yoruba Iyabo,
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Elcid1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2013
i love this Pharse That letter you wrote to the President, would you have tolerated such a letter as a sitting President? Don’t do to others what you will not allow to be done to you.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by jamace(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Ebenezerk2: who has time to read all this?
This is the reason why some people remain fools. Everything in text is too long to read. But you can spend hours watching porn. I'm sorry for your future.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by aletheia(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
By Saharareporters, New York

Former Governor Segun Osoba of Ogun State who is also a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has confirmed that he met Iyabo Obasanjo, the daughter of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, during his trip to the United States in September 2013. Recounting his chance meeting with Ms. Obasanjo to SaharaReporters, Chief Osoba said he was in the United States for the 73rd anniversary of the Nieman Foundation Fellowship when he ran into Iyabo, a former senator in Nigeria. The former governor told SaharaReporters he was staying at The Charles Hotel in Cambridge when he had a chance encounter with the daughter of the former president who told him her car was parked in the hotel’s basement parking lot.

Chief Osoba said that, after the meeting, Ms. Obasanjo went downstairs to get her car and then drove him to the offices of the Nieman Foundation Center where he had an event. He said commute took close to an hour, leaving plenty of time for a long conversation between him and former President Obasanjo’s daughter.

Speaking further, Chief Osoba disclosed that Iyabo expressed exactly the same sentiments about her father contained in her letter that was just published by SaharaReporters. According to the former governor, Ms. Obasanjo stated that her father would divide the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) more than it was then after his so-called intervention in the party. He said Ms. Obasanjo also stated that she had no plans to return anymore to Nigerian politics, a sentiment she expressed in the acerbic letter to her father.

Chief Osoba added that, after his return from the US, he met former President Obasanjo a month later at the 80th birthday party of Chief Adedoja Adewolu and told him of his encounter with Iyabo in Massachusetts, including her view of his intervention in the PDP. Former Governor Osoba said he strongly believed that his discussion with Mr. Obasanjo might have prompted the former President to tell his daughter to run on the platform of the APC, another revelation made in her letter.

Former Senator Iyabo Obasanjo wrote an 11-page letter to her father which she sent to Lagos-based Vanguard newspaper. In the letter, she described her father as a liar, manipulator and a hypocrite. She also characterized her father as a wife-beater and abominable father.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by atlwireles: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pukkah:

That 'divided' house may be united by this letter saga.

I won't be surprised to see Vanguard being sued on two fronts by both Iyabo Obasanjo and Olusegun Obasanjo.

With Iyabo denying the letter and no real evidence of her authorship (voice recording or signature on the letter), I don't know how Vanguard can wriggle out of a multiple libel case.
Sued for what? read Mojji's book, Iyabo simply repeated what her mother wrote.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2013
I love my Yoruba girlfriend Funmi. When we eventually get married and have a daughter, I would name her Iyabo... And I will be a good Baba Iyabo.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by slysteel: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
• B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!
Iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published. - Vanguard.

The media outfit, Vanguard that published the 11-page letter written by Senator Iyabo Obasanjo to former President Obasanjo, have restated that their organization spoke to Iyabo to reconfirm the letter, before going to Press, contrary to the propaganda circulating on the internet that iyabo has denied writing the said letter to her father.

The embittered Iyabo confirmed that she authored the cold letter to her wicked and vindictive father and declared giving consent for its publication.
Early today, a female impostor on Rainbow FM, claiming to be Sen Iyabo Obasanjo said that she did not write the damning 11-page letter to her grumbling father.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by stantob(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
Interesting story. What next That look in G.E.J'S Face in Kenya is getting glaring. We keep watching.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2013
This is terrible. Nairaland admin and their silly , childish bias. The purported rebuttal from Senator Iyabo Obasanjo has not yet been confirmed to come from her yet the bigotted admins quickly removed the main story from the FP and published the unconfirmed denial.
Why dont you remove the two from the FP if you have to move any at all ?
I am really disappointed. embarassed embarassed
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Toks2008(m): 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Since na season of open letters we dey so its time to start writing mine. First to my estranged wife then my family members
*Opens Microsoft word*
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
JustifiedChild: I'm not a fan of OBJ in any way but I don't support what Iyabo has done.. Whether you agree or not, your father has been in one way or the other instrumental to who you are today. All the political positions you occupied had your father's influence written all over it. You have lived and are still living well..some people weren't that lucky. Be grateful at least.
Whether your father is the devil himself, you are still his daughter..his flesh and blood.. Every family has their moments. You don't like his attitude, write a private letter respectfully to him, he refuses to pay attention..leave him alone. Simply mind your business. Justice may be delayed but it won't be denied. OBJ will get his reward someday, of that I'm sure.
But oh no since he decided to neglect his responsibilities as a father and leader,you on the other hand decided to make him a laughing stock to the whole world?

Then who really is innocent between you both? You both look the same to me. Your father may be a bad man but for this act, you are worse. You betrayed a betrayer.

I kind of feel sorry for you both. A selfish father who has lost his way, and a hurting and bitter child who is a product of his selfish choices.

Very articulate. I do not agree though, that for telling the truth she is worse than her father. I think there is a lot we do not know. Remember also that this is a man once accused of sleeping with his daughter-in-law. No, she is certainly not worse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.