Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father (77241 Views)

Obasanjo's Letter To Senate And House Of Representatives / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by akpomeme(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2013
Ebenezerk2: who has time to read all this?
I did... Did you not have time to read obj's stupid and treacherous letter?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by ChinoElects1: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2013
There is even rumour flying now that Obj sleeps with the daughter..

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Opiosko: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

The man was a sadist and his kids were obviously scarred for life.

I however have some sympathy for her after this expose but still think she should have not made her condemnation public.

I don't like Obasonjo one bit but I feel as a former President she should have given him that respect and beside she should have waited till his death and written a novel about her life growing up with Obasanjo. Now that would have been a best seller.
Bros she said the ol man no dey hear word, he thinks he is wiser than Solomon and better than Jesus Christ. Simply put..she don tire for the man. Per the 'bolded' part, I think she's doing the advert now, grin grin If she ever write a book about him, i will discard my shoe in haste to grab my copy wallahi.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by nationwide1(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2013
atlwireles: I took my time to read this letter twice. Goodluck has to explain his luck to Nigerians in one form or another. How can this letter show up in such a moment. Without replying OBJ, OBJ's daughter sent a nuclear bomb directly into his political heart. This man is finished in this land forever. How lucky can one person be in life. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, I will never pick a fight with you. This is just surreal shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
GEJ will win the fight by TKO without throwing a punch.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Gamji007: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2013
wwwkaycom:
This may not be true. So many contradictions. Did Iyabo contest for any elective post in 2003? No. Lets keep our fingers crossed anyway.

Honestly,that part really got me confused. Waiting for Iyabo to confirm or deny the letter!
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by phase1: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2013
GEJ drop your pen, no need to reply OBJ. The pikin has given her father a below the belt gbo-gbo.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by adeoladrg(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2013
Iyabo!!! Oo ni eko ile fa.. Stupidity baba re?? smh
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Burnaaboi(m): 7:12am On Dec 18, 2013
tunda fire dat iyaboi gal...na my role model she dey talk to like dat
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by ndoota: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2013
Leadership must come by example,if oba is incapable of controlling his family,what advice do we expect of him in terms of ruling the pple.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by MsNas(f): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2013
adeola_drg: Iyabo!!! Oo ni eko ile fa.. Stupidity baba re?? smh

E Bami bere lowo omo Ale yen. Ki lo Le to 'yen?
Emi o Nii f'owo osi juwe Ile Baba Mi Lailai
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by DidierKing: 7:15am On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

The man was a sadist and his kids were obviously scarred for life.

I however have some sympathy for her after this expose but still think she should have not made her condemnation public.

I don't like Obasonjo one bit but I feel as a former President she should have given him that respect and beside she should have waited till his death and written a novel about her life growing up with Obasanjo. Now that would have been a best seller.

.....and then you would have still come out on Nairaland to say " these are all lies otherwise why didn't you state all these when your father was still alive..." ..Little wonder mango park ..or whats his name stated in economics that human wants are insatiable.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2013
So sad dis scandals always come from yoruba people.

Why do yoruba people have scandals and shamelessness as their middle names
Smh# so sad.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by yetunsbay(m): 7:18am On Dec 18, 2013
Akshow: u must be high on cheap crack if u believe or think obj is seen and respected as a hero by the yorubas. His biggest critics were yorubas and we all know how he loss gallantly in d southwest so don't even go there. Back to d matter, I thank Iyabo for exposing Obj and telling us what we already know abt his narcissistic ego.

All the same, a bad non working clock is still right atleast twice a day. Obj made some interesting allegations against Gej and we need answers. We are ready to forget the msg bearer for now cos dis is the beginning of the end for him but make oga jona come explain himself.
well written
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by agabaI23(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2013
You probably didn't finish reading the article or You were only interested in what She said about GEJ that you missed the part on hardship
egift: I will not be surprised if those that insulted OBJ for publicly writing Jonathan, will praise Iyabo for publicly writing OBJ.

BTW, Iyabo should not expect any sympathy from me, she did not suffer hardship than the rest of us. She and her daddy loot the nation dry. Telling us what we already know about his "do or die" father does not diminish the accusation against GEJ. I will only give her a pass because she stated that Jonathan is only accelerating the evil OBJ started.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by tosan200(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2013
phase1: GEJ drop your pen, no need to reply OBJ. The pikin has given her father a below the belt gbo-gbo.
Jonathan must reply o, when did iyabo become gej mouthpiece?
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by UnknownT: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2013
I can bet with this 5mb mtn gave me dat FEMI FANI KAYODE was d sychopant she met in d plane

9 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by 500GP: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2013
THIS LETTER WAS NOT WRITTEN BY IYABO... I AM VERY SURE....
THE LETTER IS WRITTEN BY SOMEONE.....
CHECKING THROUGH THE SOURCE, A IGBO GUY WROTE THE LETTER...
ANY CHILD WILL NEVER EXPOSE HIS/HER PARENTS PUBLICLY LIKE THIS EVEN IF THE CHILD N HIS/HER PARENTS ARE NOT IN GOOD TERM......

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by oluxy(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Word bomb.. Even morethan BH.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by fdigital(m): 7:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Just like the old saying. if you are pointing finger at some one also care to know where the rest fingers are pointing.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by tosan200(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2013
mobuch:

Smh# so sad.
MUMU

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Chubhie: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2013
I'm already seeing the well oiled propaganda machine of APC crooks trying to water this down. This is enough ginger to stroke the minds of young disciplined Nigerians to brace up and put all those old guards to their final resting place so a new Nigerian can spring up. The old guards are fighting hard to still lay hold of a dark Nigerian while the light in her wants to break forth. GEJ is under a Divine agenda but we could be too blinded to see now.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by yetunsbay(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2013
mobuch:

Smh# so sad.
attentn seeker thou it wil hv bin honourable to comment based on d issue @t hand...
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by bjtinz: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2013
Iyabo! Na your father u diss like this? Omo ale! Usless thing >sad
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by yetunsbay(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2013
Can dis leta b written by Iyabo sha?She was part f d system
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by taiwoliu(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2013
aunty Iyabo, thank u for telling us what we know.... Anything else? Mtcheeeew, iru iro ni iborun (lyk father, lyk daughter)
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by akpomeme(m): 7:23am On Dec 18, 2013
mobuch:

Smh# so sad.
Shut up!!! Fool!!! Must you turn this into ethnic bigotry ... Is Ojukwu's wife not alleged to sleeping around in Enugu and how did she land her ambassadorial job. Just shut the f up.
In other news, this sort of exposè is good for our democracy. We should be weary of supposed leaders we take advice from.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by mowapa(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2013
There is a Yoruba proverb, probably in other ethnic groups too that goes, wa pe laiye oju re koni ribi, ikan lo ma my ninu eh..crudely translated as if you intend to live a long life and not experience sorrow, is a choice that might be impossible to accomplish. Obj is experiencing his own destruction while alive..I don't envy some privileged Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by Emmysteve(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2013
I am speechless

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by tosan200(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2013
this is the hand work of Jonathan propaganda machine? why must the letter come after Obj wrote his own? No chilfd in Yoruba land disrespect his father like this. I see the handwork of jona.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by tosan200(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2013
this is the hand work of Jonathan propaganda machine? why must the letter come after Obj wrote his own? No child in Yoruba land disrespect his father like this. I see the handwork of jona.
Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by agabaI23(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2013
I read It! It was an interesting read.

Ehi na-enweghi odudu bu chi na-achiri ya ijiji(Cow wee no get tail, na him God dey commot fly from am)

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Obasanjo's Letter To Her Father by nationwide1(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2013
adesammy1: Wat else if nt opin aye
Fake because allegations stated there in are false or because Iyabo did not write it? If GEJ was abused, it would have been real. With this level of ethnocentric mentality, I see Nigeria disintegrating someday, not my wish though.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (28) (Reply)

Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat? / Names Of Service Chiefs Sacked By President Tinubu / Caption This Photo Of Saraki Looking At Buhari During 2019 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.