Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published (4217 Views)

Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) / Iyabo Obasanjo Poised For Ministerial Appointment After Losing Senate Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by jamace(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Where is the truth?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by rexbuton: 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
The issues raised in her letter are personal and represent the feelings of a disgruntled daughter. They should have been reserved for a private mail instead, or does she not know her father's address? Obj spoke some truth in his, even though this doesn't save his reputation, But at least we almost all agree with his discourse.. Nigeria doesn't need letter writers, we need good leaders. A blind man doesn't need a doctor to tell him that he is blind!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by ifechez: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
moscobabs: part of funny things in Nija in the year 2013

-Oga at the top

-Stowaway boy hide in plane tire from Benin to Lagos

- Former Gov Olusegun Agagu corpse re-die in plane Crash

-'Go and Die'phrase from Gov Oshiomole to a widow

-5 PDP decamp to APC

-Obasanjo letter to The President Jonathan

-Iyabo Obasanjo letter to Obasanjo

What next

16 is greater than 18

5 house members override 20 something to impeach speaker

governor's wife under house arrest

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by moscobabs(m): 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
ifechez:

16 is greater than 18

5 house members override 20 something to impeach speaker

governor's wife under house arrest
lol...GEJ is better than Mandela!!!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by nerodenero: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Is Iyabo in hiding or what? Let her come out and speak.
Well said and fingers crossed.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by nerodenero: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
There is no truth.Even when it is being said,nobody believes.It is now very rare.
jamace: Where is the truth?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by itoldu: 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2013

-Oga at the top

-5 PDP decamp to APC

What next
E never finish o. E still remain "MAMA PEACE'S LETTER TO IYABO", then, we can call it a day.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by arkreality: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Afam4eva: Is Iyabo in hiding or what? Let her come out and speak.

why must she come out and speak? did Obj come out to speak after writing to GEJ?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by greatgod2012(f): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
Enough is enough!
This peole should stop fooling us.

Until i see Iyabo Obasanjo herself on my TV screen either attesting that she wrote the letter or denying writing the letter, im aint going to believe anything that has to do with this letter any longer.

2 Likes

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Dewze(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
Are we saying the Vanguard did a reconfirmation only after they had published?

Why the Vanguard again. Is there no other media house in Nigeria that can reach Iyabo at this time?
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
Another interesting movie,just after ASUU strikes own ends
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by diphy: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2013

-Oga at the top

-5 PDP decamp to APC

What next
u missed ASUU strike, 37 house members decamped to APC....
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Longeria(m): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
MR. WHINNIG:
Obj has committed political suicide. He should have killed himself than commit suicide. grin grin grin
AWOLOWO comited suicide after stealing Igbo people money through (20£) twenty pounds policy, Obasanjo will certainly " DO THE NEEDFUL " by commiting suicide.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by lincolnj88: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
grin obj @$$ will be too hot for him to put on trousers.....maybe he is on wrapper since midnight trying to call iyabo to dismiss d letter....
Meanwhile lets have fun.... grin

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by lazyboy94(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2013
Atleast our Govt still recongnizes and wants us to go back to letter writing,' who (hu) knows if dats their level' .
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Longeria(m): 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
greatgod2012: Enough is enough!
This peole should stop fooling us.

Until i see Iyabo Obasanjo herself on my TV screen either attesting that she wrote the letter or denying writing the letter, im aint going to believe anything that has to do with this letter any longer.
Sharaaaaaaaaaap, did you required Obsanjo's appearance on CNN before you believe that trash of a letter he wrote.

1 Like

Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Olaolufred(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2013
Longeria: Sharaaaaaaaaaap, did you required Obsanjo's appearance on CNN before you believe that trash of a letter he wrote.

OBJ'S LETTER WAS CERTIFIED BY HIS SIGNATURE.

THIS ONE WASN'T.

BY ALL STANDARD, IT COULD BE DENIED.

SO, SINCE SHE OR WHOEVER SHE SENT WAS NOT BOLD ENOUGH TO AUTHENTICATE THE LETTER,

IT REMAINS INVALID.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by tpia5: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2013
shizzle11:
have you been living in Kenya? grin

More like have I been living in washington dc.

I need to be following all these things , however, the nigerian political landscape is very discouraging, hence I don't really have the interest.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by biafranqueen: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
Rhemar: why is anyone doubting the authenticity of the letter in d first place? Isn't it the same man whose son claimed was having affairs with his wife? nd he equally exhibited these selfish traits while he was president.
I wonder oo Obasanjo is feeling like one of his chickens on his farm during a cold windy day grin
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by biafranqueen: 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2013
Olaolufred:

OBJ'S LETTER WAS CERTIFIED BY HIS SIGNATURE.

THIS ONE WASN'T.

BY ALL STANDARD, IT COULD BE DENIED.

SO, SINCE SHE OR WHOEVER SHE SENT WAS NOT BOLD ENOUGH TO AUTHENTICATE THE LETTER,

IT REMAINS INVALID.
Insiders said the the letter was emailed to the paper, so if it is real what will we do
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by tpia5: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
Anyway, I don't see anything in the so called letter or letters, that was previously unknown before.

I'm sure whoever has been following the family for long, has enough information to fill a 50 foot warehouse with dossiers and folders.

" the letter that was no letter".
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by superstar1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
biafranqueen: Insiders said the the letter was emailed to the paper, so if it is real what will we do

Don't yahoo boys email scam letters.

How will a letter not be signed.

Yahoo boys are cloning websites, people's email and vanguard forgot to publish a signed letter.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Nogen: 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
That letter is soooo real. Ewwwwwweh!
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Soloter(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2013
Vanguard should get set to defend a record libel suit that shall be instituted against it by Iyabo in no distant time. Only the insane will attribute the so called Iyabo's letter to her. If not stupidity, the government would have used Gbenga instead.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by vizboy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Soloter: Vanguard should get set to defend a record libel suit that shall be instituted against it by Iyabo in no distant time. Only the insane will attribute the so called Iyabo's letter to her. If not stupidity, the government would have used Gbenga instead.
I dont think there will be any libel suit. Let just sit and watch as more story unfold
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Olaolufred(m): 8:01pm On Dec 18, 2013
biafranqueen: Insiders said the the letter was emailed to the paper, so if it is real what will we do

If you've worked well in a computer based workplace, you will know that what you said betray your ignorance.
The signed document can be scanned and attached as a mail.
So, sending a doc. in mail does not stop it from being authenticated via signature.
Thanks.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Sagytarius(m): 8:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by sambas: 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
"We Never Interviewed Iyabo Obasanjo - Rainbow FM RadioThe Rainbow FM radio station has denied interviewing Senator Iyabo Obasanjo as speculated by agents and supporters of her father and former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.The radio station in debunking that news, said that "we did notfeature her today.CALL THE RADIO STATION ON TEL: 0809-941-94180808-033-2991, 0806-291-4850.According to report, Sen Iyabo Obasanjo discussed the letter with prominent politicians fromOgun states political allies and some members of her family are aware of her scratching letter to his notorious father. -
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by gerald09(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
If I was ObJ I would be proud of my daughter, if she culd stand up to him den she will do really good in Nigerian politics when his gone. She need to be tough or these greedy men will want to ride her cos 1. Na obj daughter n cos na woman. Wow! Its really true what dey say women do change worlds "ask samson". Which man in politics fit talk to OBJ like dat? Even his sons can't.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Nogen: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
sambas: "We Never Interviewed Iyabo Obasanjo - Rainbow FM RadioThe Rainbow FM radio station has denied interviewing Senator Iyabo Obasanjo as speculated by agents and supporters of her father and former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo.The radio station in debunking that news, said that "we did notfeature her today.CALL THE RADIO STATION ON TEL: 0809-941-94180808-033-2991, 0806-291-4850.According to report, Sen Iyabo Obasanjo discussed the letter with prominent politicians fromOgun states political allies and some members of her family are aware of her scratching letter to his notorious father. -

Gengen! Sipping my soda and munching my popcorn while I watch the blockbuster of a movie.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by 5thNOTE: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
shizzle11: Truth is gradually coming out.
Obasanjo has finally lost the remnants of his credibility /integrity and morality, that is if he ever had any.
The hediot is not only a liar, coward or hypocrite, he must also be suffering from senility and possibly schizophrenia may have set in.

SMDH for baba iyabo.

That ill-informed and ill- advised letter to President Jonathan is fast becoming his greatest political miscalculation and undoing and will surely lead to his political demise. I am loving it.
Obasanjo held credibiltity due to ppl like u who are in doubt abt it. How can a failure seize Mandela's burial to become a saint? at times D way this our elders tell lies coupled with our elder frenzy nature as nigerians, i get more confuse and yet cant keep it. If Obj can, or should at all think to critiszise johnathan it should be base on Boko Haram handling, other than that he needs to answer trauma causing questions abt wht he achieved in this nation as a president that is visible. The question are so many that i dnt knw where to start frm. Ist his election rigging in his 2nd term, the obvious army personels murder, uncessary death in plane crashes even if 4 a fly, potholed roads, corruption and impunity, D RIP to refineries, no fuel 4 domestic use(whtsoever use domestically, nigerians still use firewood, electricity is poor whn other countries uses gas to generate more than half of their power consumption, of which our total power output is just a fraction of such country) and above all this, NOBDY SEES INTEREST/CAN AND HAVE SINCE CHALLENGE U. If i should desire anything frm u, it is how u and ur predecors hypnothised D nigeria ppl. If i still sit down today, i have heard how ppl still get ephuraited abnormaly abt u, and guess wht, it was how u behaved absmally. Imagine smbdy saying 'Baba ah, him pull agbada na im Deck D minister, na drag them come carry D man comot, na beg im kneel down beg baba, hmm baba no dey play... And it is obvious to everybdy there that u were being corrected for moving huge money in the story and but instead of heeding u took to boxing. The pain is that D ppl hearing this gist at D end of the day are more happy 4 u and will even use it else in ganished form. And then i continue to imagine wht kind of country is this. An idiot slapped a national in a foolish ramble he gave in this country few weeks ago. He was neither reprimanded by anybdy. Whn we use sentiments and self understanding 4 D laws we get nowhere. Mr Obj, It will be worst 4 u that aftr nigerians are ready to tear u into pieces and are at ur doorstep, u have others frm ur shelter trying to disintegrate u faster. It s nt by playing the old delvish tricks that will work at this time, no! Go and meet ur co-theifs, tell them lets leave these and that sector totally and then improvement will be visible in this country we the mass will knw. I strongly believe ur family squabble is coming frm ur children who are likely more succulent,and are trying to pull u back or restrain u frm still controlling this country heniously but u still want to continue to truncate nigerians future and they can not take it and they decide to stop u in anyway. I already new all ur letter were to gain prominence, use Jonathan and he becomes wicked as u are and then u talk out of the nation again without any opposition frm anybdy. Of recent u have become more a prominent figure as u hang around or represent in top world functions, and it all point out ur ingenious, ingnoble quest to control things just 4 ur gain. Nt even just 4 pride but 4 ur unsatisfied greed at a meaningless stage of ur life.
Re: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-gnews!!iyabo Obasanjo Re-confirmed Before Her Letter Was Published by Kanwulia: 11:23pm On Dec 18, 2013
I prefer FFK vs BOO saga!!!
This wan no sweet jor! angry

Abeg wey KOO with the latest gist! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aliexpress, Alibaba, Online Sales Of Fake Orijo Nigerian Currency #TakeNoteCBN / President Buhari To Host West African Leaders In Abuja Today / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.