Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s (35490 Views)

Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ? / Both Christians And Muslims Were Scammed By A Fraudster;q&a: Anti-islam Film / Nigeria / South Africa Face- Off: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria As More 33 South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 12:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
justplainpaul: Among this useless foreigners, obrafour is the most useless of them all. He sells kenke in ijanikin of lagos state. the ingrate couldn't make reasonable sales in accra, a whole capital, so he migrated to our great country Nigeria. Now he can feed his miserable wife and children. what an ungrateful idiiot.
You are a Delusional liar, God forbid bad thing, me visit a cursed land Like nigeria, and damage my brain as a result of generator fumes? *God forbid* let us pretend your lies you spewed up ^^^ there was true, at least it is a descent way for one to earn a living instead of scheming old women off their pension money init? Come to ghana, your girls are slaving themselves in prostitution whilst your boys are engaged in free fraud. You people(nigerians) don't want to earn a descent wage so you will continue to be the crime capital of the world.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
ZDee:

Ann pickard an co run your country, dumb suffering and smiling nigger-arean.
lwkmd. [size=16pt]all hail the great 'ZDeeNI' the prince of folly[/size]. how do you know that i'm suffering undecided cheesy. ann pickard run 9ja? lol mbanu.......
my last bullet- TIME WILL TELL

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obrafour: You are being Delusional, me step my feet on a cursed land? Like nigeria? *God forbid* let us pretend to believe your lies you spewed up ^^^ there, at least it is a descent way for one to earn a living instead of scheming old women off their pension money. Come to ghana, your girls are slaving themselves in prostitution whilst your boys are engaged in free fraud. You people don't like to earn a descent wage so you will continue to be the crime capital of the world.
Delusions!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obrafour: You are being Delusional, me step my feet on a cursed land? Like nigeria? *God forbid* let us pretend to believe your lies you spewed up ^^^ there, at least it is a descent way for one to earn a living instead of scheming old women off their pension money. Come to ghana, your girls are slaving themselves in prostitution whilst your boys are engaged in free fraud. You people don't like to earn a descent wage so you will continue to be the crime capital of the world.
IDIOT, We all know about ghanian prostitutes....epos,abrafi, labadi,takoradi gals, GIJ GALS etc........ also yung gals dat are nt in school fucking 4 a living and old mamas fucking every dick dey see all 4 7cedis.....damn! what a society tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
Come to 9ja and see how we slave ghanaians. I remember a ghanaian buns hawker kwame during my high school days, who tried molesting a girl and was really beaten up by soldiers..besides how many are you in ghana?
The number of Nigerians on twitter is 2times larger than the entire population of ya small society ghana.

Nigerian prostitutes arrested and deported to Nigeria by Ghana Immigration »»» http://exposeghana.com/2013/10/accra-nigerian-prostitutes-arrested-gis/

Court orders deportation of blind Nigerian beggars in Ghana »»» http://gbcghana.com/index.php?id=1.726961

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
danjuma_cse: IDIOT, We all know about ghanian prostitutes....epos,abrafi, labadi,takoradi gals, GIJ GALS etc........ also yung gals dat are nt in school fucking 4 a living and old mamas fucking every dick dey see all 4 7cedis.....damn! what a society tongue
Nigeria, Crime capital of Africa »»» http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201309270246.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm%3Fq%3Dcrime%2Bcapital%2Bof%2Bafrica%2Bnigeria%2B%26client%3Dms-opera-mini%26channel%3Dnew

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
At first, i thought u ghanians are more wiser than those apes downsouth but nw, d few samples 4rm ur society don Show sey una own folly get weight pass dose ignorant illetrates from SA, dissapointed in u all, dat's u r called d black star coz una brain black.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by justplainpaul(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
undecided grin Decided to reduce the number of xenophobic people in the world so i set a thousand south african kids on fire.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
tommynico: At first, i thought u ghanians are more wiser than those apes downsouth but nw, d few samples 4rm ur society don Show sey una own folly get weight pass dose ignorant illetrates from SA, dissapointed in u all, dat's u r called d black star coz una brain black.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by justplainpaul(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obrafour: You are being Delusional liar, God forbid bad thing, me visit a cursed land Like nigeria, and damage my brain as a result of generator fumes? *God forbid* let us pretend your lies you spewed up ^^^ there was true, at least it is a descent way for one to earn a living instead of scheming old women off their pension money init? Come to ghana, your girls are slaving themselves in prostitution whilst your boys are engaged in free fraud. You people(nigerians) don't want to earn a descent wage so you will continue to be the crime capital of the world.
You can denial all you want but i know you sell kenke and black rice in lagos. your real name is kwame.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
You don even see any house wey em paint with white 4 ghana abi you 1 maay em stain am finish. People wey geh black palms.
That is why Nigerians lead in skin bleaching »»»
http://m.allafrica.com/
stories/201306040711.html/?
maneref=http%3A%2F%
2Fwww.google.com%2Fm%3Fq%
3Dbleach%2Bcapital%2Bof%2Bafrica%
2Bnigeria%2B%26client%3Dms-opera-
mini%26channel%3Dnew

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
Ask ya povery stricken parents how we disgraced them in the 80s..Nigeria be like 'ghana must go them too black joor'
shaaaaaaaaaaaaarap modafaka! are you mad? you disgraced who in the 1980s? f00000lish mumugerian. 1980 is a long time ago,huh? in 2013, who is being disgraced all over the world? your country is a sh1thole, and that should be your primary concern, mor0n
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
Ask ya povery stricken parents how we disgraced them in the 80s..Nigeria be like 'ghana must go them too black joor'
Product of a failed education system, go and learn your history, Ghana deported nigerians first! And we are still deporting y'all! Hahahaha

Court orders deportation of blind
Nigerian beggars in Ghana
»»» http://
gbcghana.com/index.php?id=1.726961

Choi!
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
PetroDolla2: shaaaaaaaaaaaaarap modafaka! are you mad? you disgraced who in the 1980s? f00000lish mumugerian. 1980 is a long time ago,huh? in 2013, who is being disgraced all over the world? your country is a sh1thole, and that should be your primary concern, mor0n

Just the height of dumbness!

So you don't know your own history?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
chei, what are these foools saying? Is it Ghana's fault that your country is sh1tnigeria, evildom, mumudom, jaga jaga, rape, kidnapping, robbery, incest capital of the world? can you imagine a citizen of the federal republic of foools arguing with a citizen of a decent country like Ghana. na end times tinz be dat. modafakas
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by justplainpaul(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
Ask ya povery stricken parents how we disgraced them in the 80s..Nigerians be like 'ghana must go them too black joor'
Even in 90s, as a kid i use to beat gaynian kids to pulps. their parents couldn't do shit because of fear of being deported. i was a mean kid back then.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 1:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
PetroDolla2: chei, what are these foools saying? Is it Ghana's fault that your country is sh1tnigeria, evildom, mumudom, jaga jaga, rape, kidnapping, robbery, incest capital of the world? can you imagine a citizen of the federal republic of foools arguing with a citizen of a decent country like Ghana. na end times tinz be dat. modafakas

Emotions! Emotions!! Emotions!!!

That's all I see. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
Who's this charlantan? Go to ghanweb and cry foul..buns hawkers!
Who knows ghana? Awon dudu ghanaians bu idiots.
hehehehehehe sh1thead mudder fugger

ma guy that dustbin thing you call country is just a shithole and you are all MUMUs inhabiting a perfect MUMUDOM republic. shitnigeria sh1tnigeria grin
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
Who's this charlantan? Go to ghanweb and cry foul..buns hawkers!
Who knows ghana? Awon dudu ghanaians bu idiots.
No one knows Ghana because its not the fraud capital of the world! Everyone knows nigeria because its the African Capital of R.ape, murderers, muggers, thieves, prostitution among others, as well as the world capital of fraud, pyramid schemes, capital crime, E-crime among others!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Obrafour: Nigeria, Crime capital of Africa »»» http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201309270246.html/?maneref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fm%3Fq%3Dcrime%2Bcapital%2Bof%2Bafrica%2Bnigeria%2B%26client%3Dms-opera-mini%26channel%3Dnew
bro, i wont deceive u. i wont open ur link. tongue . respond to the ghana shashie accusation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by justplainpaul(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
PetroDolla2: shaaaaaaaaaaaaarap modafaka! are you mad? you disgraced who in the 1980s? f00000lish mumugerian. 1980 is a long time ago,huh? in 2013, who is being disgraced all over the world? your country is a sh1thole, and that should be your primary concern, mor0n

@iconize, you really got to this one. i think his parents were among the lazy bums deported in the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
NIGERIAN NO LONGER MUMUDON, BUT EVILDOM grin
http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/nigeria-is-not-mumudom-but-evildom

This essay is in response to Okey Ndibe’s essay calling Nigerians mumu and calling the country Mumudom. Mumu implies that one is a fool that others take advantage of. Nigerians are not fools, Mumu and no one is taking advantage of them. Nigerians choose to do the wrong things rather than the right things. The right name for Nigeria is Evildom! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria Is Not Mumudom But Evildom

Ozodi Osuji

Last night, at around 2AM, actually, I read an article by Okey Ndibe in which he characterized Nigerians as Mumu and called their country a kingdom of mumus hence mumudom grin. I laughed until I feared waking those sleeping in my house and restrained myself.

Mr. Ndibe’s argument is that Nigerians are party to the abuse of their leaders. He carefully described how ordinary Nigerians allow their leaders to turn the country into a kleptocracy, a place where the leaders are elected to steal from the people. His point is that if the people had stood up and opposed their thievish leaders that Nigeria would not be the empire of thieves it is today.

Apparently, Nigerians are afraid of harm and death and when they try to oppose the criminal gang ruling them some of them disappear and fear of experiencing similar fate disposes the many to keep quiet as the bandits at Abuja rob the country down.

Mr. Ndibe supposes that given Nigerians ready acquiescence to being robbed that the criminal roadshow would go on until there is no longer something to rob. He feels that until oil wells dry up and there is no money to pay military goon squads to subdue the people that the highway robbers at Abuja would keep doing their thing. In other words, Nigerians would not be freed from their gangster rulers until the gangsters no longer have money to pay goons squads to corral the people and keep them in line.

An empty treasury is the only hope for ridding Nigeria of her criminal leaders! Left to their own devices Nigerians cannot have an honest government.

What an indictment of his fellow countrymen, I thought.

Ndibe’s essay made sense to me. Thus, all day today I thought about it. The more I think about it the more I realized that he is mistaken. Thus, this evening I decided to correct his mistake hence this essay.

The term mumu implies a simpleton who is easily taken advantage of by others; a person so trusting that unscrupulous persons hoodwink him. Is this what Nigerians are?

Could anyone ever call Nigerians fools? I do not think so. All Nigerians have PhDs in how to steal; they are all ingenious in figuring out ways to swindle other persons. grin grin grin Take a look at their 419 scams relieving Westerners millions of dollars yearly; their Social Security number scams (they use your social security number to obtain credit cards and use the money to live well and in the meantime have spoiled your credit); their bank scams (they borrow money from banks and vamoose with it).
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
http://m.modernghana.com/mobile/295129/1/ghanas-health-care-system-is-poor.html

PetroDolla2: NIGERIAN NO LONGER MUMUDON, BUT EVILDOM grin
http://chatafrik.com/articles/nigerian-affairs/nigeria-is-not-mumudom-but-evildom

This essay is in response to Okey Ndibe’s essay calling Nigerians mumu and calling the country Mumudom. Mumu implies that one is a fool that others take advantage of. Nigerians are not fools, Mumu and no one is taking advantage of them. Nigerians choose to do the wrong things rather than the right things. The right name for Nigeria is Evildom! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria Is Not Mumudom But Evildom

Ozodi Osuji

Last night, at around 2AM, actually, I read an article by Okey Ndibe in which he characterized Nigerians as Mumu and called their country a kingdom of mumus hence mumudom grin. I laughed until I feared waking those sleeping in my house and restrained myself.

Mr. Ndibe’s argument is that Nigerians are party to the abuse of their leaders. He carefully described how ordinary Nigerians allow their leaders to turn the country into a kleptocracy, a place where the leaders are elected to steal from the people. His point is that if the people had stood up and opposed their thievish leaders that Nigeria would not be the empire of thieves it is today.

Apparently, Nigerians are afraid of harm and death and when they try to oppose the criminal gang ruling them some of them disappear and fear of experiencing similar fate disposes the many to keep quiet as the bandits at Abuja rob the country down.

Mr. Ndibe supposes that given Nigerians ready acquiescence to being robbed that the criminal roadshow would go on until there is no longer something to rob. He feels that until oil wells dry up and there is no money to pay military goon squads to subdue the people that the highway robbers at Abuja would keep doing their thing. In other words, Nigerians would not be freed from their gangster rulers until the gangsters no longer have money to pay goons squads to corral the people and keep them in line.

An empty treasury is the only hope for ridding Nigeria of her criminal leaders! Left to their own devices Nigerians cannot have an honest government.

What an indictment of his fellow countrymen, I thought.

Ndibe’s essay made sense to me. Thus, all day today I thought about it. The more I think about it the more I realized that he is mistaken. Thus, this evening I decided to correct his mistake hence this essay.

The term mumu implies a simpleton who is easily taken advantage of by others; a person so trusting that unscrupulous persons hoodwink him. Is this what Nigerians are?

Could anyone ever call Nigerians fools? I do not think so. All Nigerians have PhDs in how to steal; they are all ingenious in figuring out ways to swindle other persons. grin grin grin Take a look at their 419 scams relieving Westerners millions of dollars yearly; their Social Security number scams (they use your social security number to obtain credit cards and use the money to live well and in the meantime have spoiled your credit); their bank scams (they borrow money from banks and vamoose with it).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Obrafour(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
danjuma_cse: bro, i wont deceive u. i wont open ur link. tongue . respond to the ghana shashie accusation
Nigeria- Prostitution Exporter of the World »»» http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by PetroDolla2: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
iconize:
What's ghana?..where the british kept their livestocks during colonial era.
spastic magg0t, your sh1thole is not even fit for animals. grin suffering and smiling country?

why dso you think they call you country toilet?

http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/

The Toilet Named Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin
http://washafrica./2011/07/12/the-toilet-named-nigeria/

In his latest column, government critic and Professor of Creative Writing at Trinity College (USA) Okey Ndibe, voices his disgust at the practice of open defecation in his homeland Nigeria.

If you want to gauge how badly Nigerians have been animalized, then pay attention to how, and where, many of them defecate. Just recently, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) reported that 33 million Nigerians have no access to decent toilets grin. As a consequence, said the report, these citizens of Africa’s most populous nation answer the call of nature in the open. grin grin grin grin

Is it really only 33 million Nigerians? One is afraid that here’s one occasion when statisticians have pegged the figure too low. Nigeria – as I wrote three years ago – may be described as one vast toilet. Anybody who has traveled from Lagos to Onitsha by road knows that there isn’t one single rest area with toilet facilities along the route. At stops in Ore or Benin City, pressed passengers must hurry off into the brushes, gingerly skating around others’ feces, in order to relieve themselves.

In Ndibe’s eyes the “habit of doing in public what ought to be done in private” points to a deep cultural crisis. grin grin grin

Long habituated to inhuman conditions, many Nigerians have ceased noticing those peeing or defecating in the open. Or, when we notice, too many of us have lost our sense of outrage at the oddity. Public acts of pissing and defecation have become – more or less – normal, part and parcel of our social experience and landscape.

The associated health risks of Nigeria’s insanitary conditions have made Ndibe feel uneasy about shaking hands. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For me, it’s often a dilemma. I know how scandalous it would be to refuse to offer one’s hand. Yet, I can’t help wondering where the hands I shake have been, and whether they’ve been washed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ndibe retells an revealing anecdote about local government staff who staunchly opposed a plan to build staff toilets. They told the local government administrator to “just give them a share of the public funds – and to leave it up to them to decide on toilet matters”.

it is worse
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
PetroDolla2: chei, what are these foools saying? Is it Ghana's fault that your country is sh1tnigeria, evildom, mumudom, jaga jaga, rape, kidnapping, robbery, incest capital of the world? can you imagine a citizen of the federal republic of foools arguing with a citizen of a decent country like Ghana. na end times tinz be dat. modafakas
petrodolla2 beware. we all know ghanians are envious of 9ja.....e dey pain u 4 head inside say u no understand how we dey do am that no matter what, u can neva catch up wit us......... ghanians and judas, what connects them is hypocrisy and betrayal tongue......timid fools. the chinese are killing ur own ppl in ur land over ur own resource. shame. obroni asslickers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.