Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s (35471 Views)

Who Is Next on the US Radar : Nigeria? South Africa ? Egypt? The Congo ? / Both Christians And Muslims Were Scammed By A Fraudster;q&a: Anti-islam Film / Nigeria / South Africa Face- Off: We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria As More 33 South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by decasey(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
faith96: Here we go again Nigerians trying to proof superior to the giant of Africa/south Africa.

How did Nigerians help south Africa if they can't help themselves in any way shape and form. grin grin grin grin

At least help yourself before lying to south Africans that you supplied them scholarships, pulizzzzz bollocks plus bologni.
mumu y d u always interfere in every issue dat have 2 do with nigeria n RSA? U ar not even a south african bt u came 2 NL n start looking 4 trouble, no wander al shabab has been dealing with ur country(kenya)....pla some one should tell dis Kenya 2 stay out of dis site.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by decasey(m): 11:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
faith96: Here we go again Nigerians trying to proof superior to the giant of Africa/south Africa.

How did Nigerians help south Africa if they can't help themselves in any way shape and form. grin grin grin grin

At least help yourself before lying to south Africans that you supplied them scholarships, pulizzzzz bollocks plus bologni.
mumu y d u always interfere in every issue dat have 2 do with nigeria n RSA? U ar not even a south african bt u came 2 NL n start looking 4 trouble, no wander al shabab has been dealing with ur country(kenya)
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by khaniku(m): 11:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
faith96: Nigeria most hated country in the world
yahoo recently had an article on corrupt Nigeria
Country full of scammers, conmen,yahoo boys
Credit card fraudsters.
Baby making factory innocent babies for sell,
Underage Sex trafficking ,prostitution all over Europe
Zillions of drug traffickers awaiting execution in China, Malaysia,Thailand and many more.
immoral people

Crying all over for south Africa to recognize them. Nigeria is a shame to mother Africa.
Don't get me wrong am not south African but telling as it is.
The "yahoo" u so kindly quote,did they tell u that 66% of internet fraud is frm their country,the great USA nd nigeria has just 7%,no dey won't.They rather bad mouth the "blacks" than their selves

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
faith96: Nigeria most hated country in the world
yahoo recently had an article on corrupt Nigeria
Country full of scammers, conmen,yahoo boys
Credit card fraudsters.
Baby making factory innocent babies for sell,
Underage Sex trafficking ,prostitution all over Europe
Zillions of drug traffickers awaiting execution in China, Malaysia,Thailand and many more.
immoral people

Crying all over for south Africa to recognize them. Nigeria is a shame to mother Africa.
Don't get me wrong am not south African but telling as it is.

Aren't what you listed typical to all nations of the world? You are deluded to be thinking they only happen to Nigerians or by Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Oh!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by mayo47(m): 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dannylux:

Na why you quote all the post? just to concur? Kai!
@Post
Our population and diversity in all ramifications make us the Giants of Africa.
Someone gotta take that title ya know wink

India is the most diverse country in the world while China is the most populated country in the world but does this make them "Giant of the World" we should stop deceiving ourself by tagging ourself the "Giant of Africa" when everywhere is in a mess. Quite a few African countries are way ahead of us apart from north Africa, Check out Kenya, Mauritius, South Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
myjoe, you totally nailed it. the problem with we nigerians is that we thrive on emotions. i saw all those threads about rsa ingratitude to nigeria as airheaded and avoided them like a plague.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by 01mcfadden(m): 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Hayi, there we go again nyani. WTF?

WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?
ON WHAT AUTHORITY IS HE SPEAKING FROM?
WHERE ARE HIS SOURCES? NOT NIGERIAN GOSSIP NEWSPAPERS THAT LACK CREDEBILITY
WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE YOU GAVE SCHOLARSHIP TO WHO STUDIED AND WORKED IN YOUR COUNTRY? I AM SURE A GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE ARCHIVES OF SUCH.
HAS HE EVER BEEN TO SA?
WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF NIGERIAN COMPANIES IN SA?
WHAT DO THEY OFFER THAT WE DO NOT HAVE?
WHO ARE THE MAJOR DRUG DEALERS IN SA?
DOES HE EVEN KNOW WHAT EFFECT DO DRUGS HAVE ON CRIME?

MR GO SITDOWN JOOR BEFORE SOUTH AFRICANS TAKE YOU TASK FOR EVERY SENTENCE YOU MAKE! PEOPLE GO TIRE FIGHTING RUBBISH DAY AND DAY OUT. lipsrsealed

MSHWEEEEEEEW! AND JUST LEAVE SOUTH AFRICA ALONE ASSEBLIEF!
cry me an ocean

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by mayo47(m): 11:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
all4naija:

Aren't what you listed typical to all nations of the world? You are deluded to be thinking they only happen to Nigerians or by Nigerians.

Bro pls put sentiment as side a greater portion of scammers in the world are here from Nigeria, loads of young chaps have taken up this yahoo yahoo act and seriously denting 9ija image. In some part of Europe some people stop believing anything u say just because u Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by manny4life(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Na wa o... Passing by with no comments.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by prettyboi1(m): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Beautiful write up @OP....God Bless our beautiful nation, Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by manny4life(m): 12:01am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

Bro pls put sentiment as side a greater portion of scammers in the world are here from Nigeria, loads of young chaps have taken up this yahoo yahoo act and seriously denting 9ija image. In some part of Europe some people stop believing anything u say just because u Nigerian.

You just earned the award for the most idiotic Nigerian I have met, when you talk about scam, from personal to most achievable in business, you call Nigeria? How can you call scam and you leave out China and U.S.? For instance I ONLY buy branded gasoline from Shell or Exxon gas station because the unbranded was (you know what it is). When I use unbranded gasoline, the shitt don't even last compared to branded one, now tell me, if it's akulaku (fake), what do you call that?

Nigeria's crime is exaggerated beyond the point of redemption because our leaders care less about our image, when someone commits a crime, we just let it slide with a nonchalant attitude rather than dealing with it squarely. Other African countries commit crime, they call Nigeria... Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by manny4life(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2013
Tell me one crime in Nigeria, and I will give you three comparable and similar crimes in the U.S., DON'T YOU EVER call Nigeria as leading in crime again.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

India is the most diverse country in the world while China is the most populated country in the world but does this make them "Giant of the World" we should stop deceiving ourself by tagging ourself the "Giant of Africa" when everywhere is in a mess. Quite a few African countries are way ahead of us apart from north Africa, Check out Kenya, Mauritius, South Africa.

india isnt the most diverse country in the world, get that u this self hater!

A kenya we have a better GDP and GDP percapita than! Although i do not see GDP per capita the way you all see it.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by manny4life(m): 12:09am On Dec 20, 2013
souldust:

A kenya we have a better GDP and GDP percapita than! Although i do not see GDP per capita the way you all see it.

And your point is?
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 20, 2013
mayo47:

Whose side are you,Nigerians or Southies?
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by faith96: 12:18am On Dec 20, 2013
Nigerians could use some cleansing from river enugu/aka holy water. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You all sound like giant of bullying other Africans honestly.
shocked shocked coolleave south Africans alone, this people are still fresh from moaning a legend. I would not sit here and join forces with Nigerians bashing south Africans, this is wrong, unethical, uncalled for and downright nasty very unafrican.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by chucky234(m): 12:20am On Dec 20, 2013
soil_sista: Nigerians need to shut up and sit down. When will this whining of yours end? Whether you like us or hate us, we don't care. For us life goes on. Shame, we don't lose sleep over that
There is no point whining because you are nobody, the last time I checked Mandela is the only reason why the world know SA exists,only God knows your fate now that Madiba is gone.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: Nigerians could use some cleansing from river enugu/aka holy water. grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked shocked coolleave south Africans alone, this people are still fresh from moaning a legend. I would not sit here and join forces with Nigerians bashing south Africans, this is wrong, unethical, uncalled for and downright nasty very unafrican.
Oh,please! It is right for South Africans to always relegate Nigerians to the background in special occasions where Nigerians are supposed to be respected! We won't accept to be the f-o-o-l-s for South Africans at all time, like Kenyans and Ghanaians.

Be careful with what you say about Nigerians here.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by chucky234(m): 12:25am On Dec 20, 2013
souldust:

What is this one saying sef......

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2013
manny4life:

And your point is?
there is one bad trend i have come to notice among Nigerian self haters. Once you prove that their self hate is baseless, they become disappointed and they tell you things like "and ur point is?"

you were trying to portray Kenya as a better country and i just pointed out to you that you are wrong! I also told you the areas (GDP and GDP per capita) where we are better and all you can say is "your point is?"

i dont look down on any country. I only said what i said so as to prove to you that you are nothing but a self hater!!!

Papua new Guinea is by far more diverse than India and yes, Nigeria is more diverse than both India and China combined but not as diverse as Papua New Guinea.

use wikipeadia pls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2013
chucky234: What is this one saying sef......

i only spelt your very name you still cannot spell properly.
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by iconize(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2013
faith96: Nigerians could use some cleansing from river enugu/aka holy water. grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by chucky234(m): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2013
souldust:

i only spelt your very name you still cannot spell properly.
Imagine a chronic birdbrain preaching spelling,I actually underestimated your dumb brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by mayo47(m): 12:37am On Dec 20, 2013
all4naija: Whose side are you,Nigerians or Southies?

Definitely 9ija side but it doesn't mean we shouldn't tell ourselves the truth….
Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by manny4life(m): 12:37am On Dec 20, 2013
souldust: there is one bad trend i have come to notice among Nigerian self haters. Once you prove that their self hate is baseless, they become disappointed and they tell you things like "and ur point is?"

you were trying to portray Kenya as a better country and i just pointed out to you that you are wrong! I also told you the areas (GDP and GDP per capita) where we are better and all you can say is "your point is?"

i dont look down on any country. I only said what i said so as to prove to you that you are nothing but a self hater!!!

Papua new Guinea is by far more diverse than India and yes, Nigeria is more diverse than both India and China combined but not as diverse as Papua New Guinea.

use wikipeadia pls

1). When you write, try as much as possible to convey a good message.

2). What you think you've observed about Nigerians is your prerogative, but don't allude such to ALL Nigerians..

3). On the bold part, if that isn't contradictory, what is? So if he was wrong that Kenya isn't a better country, what's the basis of the GDP? How is that relevant to what is being discussed?

4). Self hater of what exactly? Wetin consign me cosign SA let alone Kenya? I did not call any country other than U.S. and China, so where's the self hate?

You need serious help, when someone ask you "and your point", simply make your point because often your point is BASELESS, make some sense next time and someone won't have to ask you that question... Please BOUNCE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2013
@faith we did not bash SA at least that isnt the reason for the thread. I believe the op had noble intentions at heart.

Nigeria does not seek to be rewarded for the 10bn dollar we have spent on this continent in cash and kind right from Independence till now.

If you are a citizen of Nigeria and you see your good citizens being treated the way our citizens are being treated outside, you wont like it very much. Even though we have done so much for them. We are not asking you to pay us back but at least treat us with respect! We have done more than enough to earn respect from every one.

Pls dont give me that oh Nigerians are scammers. Truth is, google cyber crime and the first country on the Chat is the US. But do you treat their citizens they way you do ours?

I am not saying you should protect bad Nigerians who d wrong in your country. But when you begin to treat badly those who are good just becos you think all you need to do to paint him black is to label him a scammer, then i think you are worsse than the NAZIs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria- South Africa F A Q s by tommynico(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2013
quote author=sweetcheecks]

Hayi, there we go again nyani. WTF?

WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?
ON WHAT AUTHORITY IS HE SPEAKING FROM?
WHERE ARE HIS SOURCES? NOT NIGERIAN GOSSIP NEWSPAPERS THAT LACK CREDEBILITY
WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE YOU GAVE SCHOLARSHIP TO WHO STUDIED AND WORKED IN YOUR COUNTRY? I AM SURE A GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE ARCHIVES OF SUCH.
HAS HE EVER BEEN TO SA?
WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF NIGERIAN COMPANIES IN SA?
WHAT DO THEY OFFER THAT WE DO NOT HAVE?
WHO ARE THE MAJOR DRUG DEALERS IN SA?
DOES HE EVEN KNOW WHAT EFFECT DO DRUGS HAVE ON CRIME?

MR GO SITDOWN JOOR BEFORE SOUTH AFRICANS TAKE YOU TASK FOR EVERY SENTENCE YOU MAKE! PEOPLE GO TIRE FIGHTING RUBBISH DAY AND DAY OUT. lipsrsealed

MSHWEEEEEEEW! AND JUST LEAVE SOUTH AFRICA ALONE ASSEBLIEF! [/quote]

has any1 eva told u dat u'v got no brains nd u lack ethics.....gush.....u talk too much. That guy has spelt everytn out but still u want to show dat disgusting attitude of urs nd l8a nw u go dey talk sey nigerians r irrational nd senseless nd unknown to u dat u r a pain in d ass.......if u'v gat nothing to offer do kindly shut d Bleep up!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.